Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#582657 Jan 4, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter redneck, no facts on your side to support your delusions? Wouldn't be the first time now would it?
Oh, like your facts? Here's your version of facts:

"Even the Japanese mafia doesn't use guns."

Yup. That's evidence.....

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#582658 Jan 4, 2013
What happened to the "Prove God" discussion?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582659 Jan 4, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
again your knowledge of probability and statistics is somewhat lacking..Even if using 3X different forms of birth control provides a 1 in 5000 chance of failure (rather than the 1 in 2000), there are 330 MILLION Americans. Now say 100 MILLION of those are sexually active, and suppose unlike you they enjoy sex and like to have it often, more than once month.
1 in 5000 is .0002 multiplied by 100,000,000 is 20,000. and that's the odd of just one sexual event for the 100 million sexually active Americans. Now over the course of a year, just how many unwanted pregnancies do you think can occur.
and yes unplanned sexual encounters do happen. the spur of the moment thing...But since you are obviously sexually repressed you wouldn't understand....just by your post I can tell that
"Oh no problem they had to do it right this moment so it is all OK. They would have died had he not slammed it to her at the instant"
I've had plenty of girlfriends who had a large sexual libido, sometimes doing it outside of the bedroom and not in the missionary position can be fun and exciting. My ex wife and I have had sex in a number of public places, the possibility of getting caught or being watched was a big turn on
BTW what was your friend doing in Planned Parenthood to begin with? IMO that story is nothing but BS.
Vasectomies are our friends.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#582660 Jan 4, 2013
As is increasingly the rule in Topix the linguistic tango is the most popular dance.

1. A "gun" is an instrument that propels a projectile.

2. The purpose of a gun is determined by who controls it.

3.A gun is capable of killing,maiming,deterring agression.

4.My guess it the vast majority of guns are used to deter agression and they work so well because of their ability to kill quite efficiently.

5.Its not very different than the deterrant effect of nuclear weapons but on a more personal level.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#582661 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical libtard. Blame the gun, not the criminal...
I guess it's the drug's fault for getting him high, huh?
If the drugs didn't exist, people wouldn't be able to use them.

If guns didn't exist (or at least were not made available to every single fool who wants one and passes the horribly perfunctory background checks), people wouldn't get killed with them.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#582662 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your opinion, nothing more.
Thanks for sharing!
No- too many statistics bear out that those who own guns and keep them loaded and under their beds and in the living room, etc. are at greater risk for accidental shootings of either themselves or loved ones.

NOT my opinion- or at most, my opinion based on FACT.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#582663 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true anti-gun nut.
I never said guns make one manly, that's your misinterpretation.
But you say those without them are SISSIES, RR- or at the very least, that IS what you implied.

So if one without a gun is a sissy according to you, then using what passes as LOGIC for you, that would dictate that you think a man with a gun is MANLY.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#582664 Jan 4, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
. A z/f/e is a human being and cannot be a parasite because it doesn't meet the criteria to be so.
There are two fatal flews with what you just said. First, it is not a human being. Second, it meets ALL of the criteria, but who cares? It's a graft, and as such it is the property of the woman, and only SHE gets to make decisions about it.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#582665 Jan 4, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
First off I have stated what my views are and it is you that want to create something else out of them So no sorry it is you that has a closed mind.
It is evident that you do not know what an open mind is as you claim to be an agnostic but deny the esistance of any supreme being. In actuality that makes you an Atheist.
What that means is that your accusations are baseless. plain and simple. The Church as you like to call it is labeling the action against the unborn it has nothing to do with you or the others that and certainmly is not Dehumanizing. The dehumanizing is as I have pointed out the refusal tpo acknowledge and use terminology that shows that a life is being destroyed by those actions.
The use of terms like, zygot fetus and others that bestow no level of humanity on the child are dehumanizing.
You're repeating yourself. I thought that you considered this a dead horse.
UR BS wrote:
Now as to what church I asked that to se if you would be honest or not.
How did I do?
UR BS wrote:
The phrase The Church most generaly referes to the Catholoc Church.
Not in my experience.

Also, I referred to "the church," not "the Church." Many words change meaning as soon as you capitalize them, like "god." Do they like turkey on Thanksgiving in Turkey? What is the most popular Polish brand of furniture polish? When did mobile phones first appear in Mobile? There is a St. Patty's Day march every March. It takes the patience of Job to find a job in this economy.

They're called capitonyms - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitonym - and they include "the church" and "the Church." I refer exclusively to "the church."

Is this what my honesty is being judged on - your change of my words to the capital form, and what you think that means. Did you judge me dishonest?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582666 Jan 4, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
that depends, your statistics don't prove diddly squat.
What's the per capita rate for crimes committed with guns compared to crimes committed without guns?
How does Britain's crimes committed with guns per capita rate compare to that of the U.S.
Here:

www.nationmaster.com/country/uk-united-kingdo...

Click on "all crimes", then "compare to US".

UK has 133% more assault victims.

UK has 326X the drug offences.

UK has 125% more rape victims.

UK has 30% more software piracy.

UK has 25% more crime victims.

====

America has 5 times the population as the UK.

hmmm.....

Since: Jan 13

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#582667 Jan 4, 2013
And what about the virgin mary? How did she get pregnet without having sex? God thats how and what about when jesus calmed a storm? Riddle me that

Location hidden

#582668 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Guns aren't the problem, crazy people are.[/QUOTE}
You are SUCH an idiot. If what you said were true then mental institutions would have the most crime of them all. You're lack of reasoning is simply amazing.

[QUOTE]
My point is that you are saying that guns are made to kill. If that's so, I've been using mine wrong...
And so have most other gun owners.
You prove my point because every day gun owners or someone in their family are more likely to die from their own guns. Checkmate! LOL...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582669 Jan 4, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- too many statistics bear out that those who own guns and keep them loaded and under their beds and in the living room, etc. are at greater risk for accidental shootings of either themselves or loved ones.
NOT my opinion- or at most, my opinion based on FACT.
But the stats only show how many kids have died because of guns.

Find one that shows how many have LIVED because of guns...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582670 Jan 4, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>But you say those without them are SISSIES, RR- or at the very least, that IS what you implied.
So if one without a gun is a sissy according to you, then using what passes as LOGIC for you, that would dictate that you think a man with a gun is MANLY.
Nope. I never said that. You are wrong (strange, I know).

I said that you're a sissy because you're afraid of guns, not because you don't have one.

Try again.

Location hidden

#582671 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Blame the gun, not the criminal...
One word.... Japan. LOL...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#582672 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It didn't sole the problem in England.
Gunless cops are getting killed.
Why, you ask?
Because criminals will have guns no matter the law. They don't follow the law to begin with.
And cops with guns get killed too.

What's your point?

If gun sales in this country cease or are much more seriously curtailed, there will be less chance for a legally manufactured gun- which ALL guns are- to fall into the wrong hands.

The more guns there are, the greater the chances of those guns at some point in time being illegally purchased by criminals.

At any rate, Adam Lanza was NOT a criminal.

The shooter at the Batman movie was NOT a criminal.

The Virginia Tech shooter was NOT a criminal.

The two kids who carried out the shootings at Columbine were NOT criminals.

In all of the above instances, they were all law abiding citizens up until the point they used their guns to open fire and KILL.

Also, it was never at all suspected that any of the above shooters would ever carry out the heinous acts they did.

The above are examples of people snapping or losing it with no warning that that was happening to anyone they knew.

I am sure their parents were just as sure as you are that their kids would never ever do such a thing.

Those parents were wrong. Of course, your incredible arrogance doesn't permit for you to acknowledge that you might be wrong as well.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582673 Jan 4, 2013
Mylan wrote:
There are two fatal flews with what you just said. First, it is not a human being. Second, it meets ALL of the criteria, but who cares? It's a graft, and as such it is the property of the woman, and only SHE gets to make decisions about it.
Then why can't she abort at any time during the pregnancy?

If the fetus isn't a human until it's born, as you say., then what's wrong with aborting a 8-1/2 old "non-human" fetus?

Location hidden

#582674 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Yup. That's evidence.....
It is when it's a fact. What's the matter redneck, off your game today? You seem to be sticking your foot in your mouth an awfully lot lately.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582675 Jan 4, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You prove my point because every day gun owners or someone in their family are more likely to die from their own guns. Checkmate! LOL...
You call that a checkmate?

umm....

"every day gun owners or someone in their family are more likely to die from their own guns"

Explain "more likely"......

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#582676 Jan 4, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Aura is quite the puzzle.
He doesn't like that abortion is legal. He loves that guns are legal. He glorifies war.
Sure sounds like a Christian to me, yet Aura doesn't believe in a god.
You got me mostly all wrong.
I want abortion legal.
Guns are legal and have been for a really good reason.
In fact it is enshrined in the Constitution ,
it is a part of Americans so much so , that to change that
you will literally have to change the name America to change it.

He glorifies war.

I see no glory in war , I see death. I see you don't understand we are part of an Empire. There is no getting away from that, but for many years America was lulled into a false sense of security.
It is now evaporating , and we no longer are safe from foreign
powers on our own turf. 9/11 proved that and we are not out the woods yet, but rather just going in them. The coming times with the depletion of fossil fuels is going to make nations cut throat to get it. There is no viable replacement, and as it depletes things are going to get worse.

There will be more wars you can take that to the bank.
I was also a scout and "be prepared" has meaning.

I come from a soldier who came from a soldier who came from a soldier. I am in a Empire , and we can tell the Brits aren't happy they came out second after ww2 , even from the forums here.
They are our friends but they also would use any opportunity to reforge their Empire over ours.

That's our ally what do you think the the Chinese and Russians have for us? hmmm They are patient waiters but others are not
they call for glory they call for jihad and death to America.
I am loyal to my country but will not bow down to the liberals who would weaken us further as we teeter on collapse now.
Those other countries would cut our knees from under us and and have us in a bad way. I am for less control and strength of arms
It has served America well , and let no man or woman make us into something weaker and unable to be what we are.

Realize the things you hold dear and cherish came with the blood of patriots , and they could change in a skinny leaving something ugly and rotten that you will not like. You will have need of Patriots to defend what you know. The truth is inescapable the facade we live behind is fragile , but even now cracked, and could crumble. I need no god to tell me these things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 10 min Steve III 422
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min Buck Crick 55,639
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min Steve III 649,626
TRUTH about illegal aliens (Aug '14) 2 hr Knock off purse s... 12
Does anybody know Doctor REALITY'S race or nati... 2 hr Knock off purse s... 36
rajkot gey (Nov '15) 2 hr Hemant patel 77
TARABYA PROFILO TARABYA SERVIS 212) 202 62 35 P... 2 hr sertek 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr DebraE 106,050
More from around the web