OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#582681 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Here:
www.nationmaster.com/country/uk-united-kingdo...
Click on "all crimes", then "compare to US".
UK has 133% more assault victims.
UK has 326X the drug offences.
UK has 125% more rape victims.
UK has 30% more software piracy.
UK has 25% more crime victims.
====
America has 5 times the population as the UK.
hmmm.....
Oh- and murder with FIREARMS comparisons?

14 in the UK and 9,369 in the USA- 668 times more in the USA than in the UK.

So based on the above, since the USA's population is 5 times more than that of the UK, that would translate into the USA having SEVENTY murders with firearms and not what it actually is- 668 times more with that number being an astounding 9,369 people killed in a year with firearms in the USA.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#582682 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why can't she abort at any time during the pregnancy?
Under certain circumstances she can. Try again loser.

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#582683 Jan 4, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Good point. Adam Lanza was trained. Seems Nancy Lanza made a lot of bad decisions and all of them had to do with guns.
The biggest point that flew right over your head is.

We see Adam Lanza made a terribly bad decision to murder his mother and those children. Try to blame the victim for being murdered is kinda sick.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#582684 Jan 4, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Uh-huh. How about comparing the number of people shot and killed in the UK to the number of people shot and killed here in the USA?
Oh- and murder with FIREARMS comparisons?
14 in the UK and 9,369 in the USA- 668 times more in the USA than in the UK.
What else ya got?
Oh I see. Forget that the US has 5 times more people, forget that the UK has 125% more rape victims......

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#582685 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Here:
www.nationmaster.com/country/uk-united-kingdo...
Click on "all crimes", then "compare to US".
UK has 133% more assault victims.
UK has 326X the drug offences.
UK has 125% more rape victims.
UK has 30% more software piracy.
UK has 25% more crime victims.
====
America has 5 times the population as the UK.
hmmm.....
In 2009, according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, 66.9% of all homicides in the United States were perpetrated using a firearm.[5] There were 52,447 deliberate and 23,237 accidental non-fatal gunshot injuries in the United States during 2000.[6] Just over half of all gun-related deaths in the United States are suicides,[7] with 17,352 (55.6%) of the total 31,224 firearm-related deaths in 2007 suicide deaths, and 12,632 (40.5%) homicide deaths. Some suicides are committed after the perpetrator has committed one or more murders.[8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_...

Since the fact is that you own guns, you should own the facts about owning guns as well.

So here ya go.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#582686 Jan 4, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Then call me pro-free access, and call yourself anti-free access. I'm good with that. Or are you determined to label me pro-death no matter what it is I actually advocate?
UR BS wrote:
The fact that you advocate the free access to abortions makes it pro-death.
You've already said that. And I've already rebutted it. Advocating free access is being pro-free access, which is pro-choice. You haven't rebutted that, just repeated you assertion.

I thought that you were through with the beatings? This is you:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lFqbhZxDeCY/T43copN...

Fennario

#582687 Jan 4, 2013
UR BS wrote:
You can not want one yourself but you are like the man that sees someone being murdered but say you would never do that while you watch it happen.
For myself, I reject murdering and active involvement in abortion

For others, I object to them murdering, but not to them having an abortion. I hope that they never have a reason to want an abortion. But if they do, I want them to make the choice - not you, not me, not the father, not Jesus, and not Uncle Sam.

I'm for the mother having the choice. For choice. What would be the more descriptive term for that political position? Pro-death or pro-choice?

Fennario

#582688 Jan 4, 2013
UR BS wrote:
As to calling me pro-death because I believe in the right to protect myself and my family, feel free. That is your decision, and unlike you, I will not cry about it.
Good choice. Then we're agreed about that?
UR BS wrote:
I am pro-death to anyone trying to force their way into my home or to do harm to my family.
You are pro-death to more types of people than that. Those are the only ones that deserve it. You accept all of the carnage of living in a gun culture if you own guns and advocate for them.
UR BS wrote:
So call me what you will but I am man enought to stand by my convictions.
The is nothing manly about gun ownership. I live without a gun. How could anybody that wants a gun be more manly than somebody that lives successfully and comfortably without one?

Location hidden

#582689 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Explain "more likely"......
More - noun; Additional, added, extra.

Likely - adjective; Probable, anticipated.

Don't worry redneck, if you all of a sudden stop posting we'll just assume you died from a gunshot. Probably your own.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#582690 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
2% failures. Just like the atheist population.
Go play with your projectile launcher, Ralphie.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582691 Jan 4, 2013
OCB wrote:
And cops with guns get killed too.
What's your point?
That disarming police is ineffective.
If gun sales in this country cease or are much more seriously curtailed, there will be less chance for a legally manufactured gun- which ALL guns are- to fall into the wrong hands.
Sure, they'd just be manufactured & sold illegally to criminals. That'll solve nothing.
The more guns there are, the greater the chances of those guns at some point in time being illegally purchased by criminals.
At any rate, Adam Lanza was NOT a criminal.
The shooter at the Batman movie was NOT a criminal.
The Virginia Tech shooter was NOT a criminal.
The two kids who carried out the shootings at Columbine were NOT criminals.
In all of the above instances, they were all law abiding citizens up until the point they used their guns to open fire and KILL.
W...T...F...???

They were criminals when they planned their attacks.

So I guess Timothy Mcveigh wasn't a crimin, either. Of course not, he didn't use a gun but still managed to kill 168 people, 19 kids under 6 & injure 650 people......
Also, it was never at all suspected that any of the above shooters would ever carry out the heinous acts they did.
The above are examples of people snapping or losing it with no warning that that was happening to anyone they knew.
I am sure their parents were just as sure as you are that their kids would never ever do such a thing.
Those parents were wrong. Of course, your incredible arrogance doesn't permit for you to acknowledge that you might be wrong as well.
Might be, probably not.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582692 Jan 4, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>YOU find them. I doubt any such stats exist. Even if they do, that is not proof that guns being used saved their lives.
Perhaps they fled, perhaps the bullets missed their intended targets, etc.
Or perhaps they were like the majority of American gun owning families and never get injured because of a gun.....

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#582693 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It's a one time fee.
The best solution is for the sl_ts to quit getting knocked up, though.
Right, because pregnancy is caused by women.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582694 Jan 4, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Under certain circumstances she can. Try again loser.
You missed the "at any time" part.

Dumb ass.

Location hidden

#582695 Jan 4, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Try to blame the victim for being murdered is kinda sick.
Why? It was her poor judgement that caused her own death.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#582696 Jan 4, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you people deliberately pick portions of a post and ignore the rest or are you just too stupid to comprehend.
Read the post fool!
The pill 98% effective, combined with a condom 95% effective combined with spermacide 95% effective. Now note the COMBINED part? Figure out what the odds are for all three to fail at the same time.
Dang it is worse than trying to explain algebra to a first grader.
You do the math.

And then multiply the answer by 100,000,000.

And you want to teach ME algebra?

No thanks.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582697 Jan 4, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>It is when it's a fact. What's the matter redneck, off your game today? You seem to be sticking your foot in your mouth an awfully lot lately.
You said "guns kill". That is not a fact.

Try again, only this time stick to the facts.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582698 Jan 4, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2009, according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, 66.9% of all homicides in the United States were perpetrated using a firearm.[5] There were 52,447 deliberate and 23,237 accidental non-fatal gunshot injuries in the United States during 2000.[6] Just over half of all gun-related deaths in the United States are suicides,[7] with 17,352 (55.6%) of the total 31,224 firearm-related deaths in 2007 suicide deaths, and 12,632 (40.5%) homicide deaths. Some suicides are committed after the perpetrator has committed one or more murders.[8]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_...
Since the fact is that you own guns, you should own the facts about owning guns as well.
So here ya go.
hehe.

31,224 firearm-related deaths in 2007.

That means 311,480,693 didn't die...

The odds are in your favor that you won't die from a gun.....

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#582699 Jan 4, 2013
UR BS wrote:
I will try to help you all out a bit with the math. Using the numbers I supplied for the three differnt types of BC being used together the odds are roughly 1 out of 2000 that all three methods would fail. That is just a rough guess I suggest that if you want exact numbers you try and get a formula and figure the entire problem out.
Times 100,000,000 for EACH person that has sex.

Multiply that times the number of times EACH person has sex.

That's a lot of unexpected/unwanted pregnancies.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582700 Jan 4, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
More - noun; Additional, added, extra.
Likely - adjective; Probable, anticipated.
Don't worry redneck, if you all of a sudden stop posting we'll just assume you died from a gunshot. Probably your own.
You're one of those impossible trolls....

Ugh

Explain why **^^you think^^** that gun owners are more likely to die every year.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min guest 670,155
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min bagittagit 99,683
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min WildWeirdWillie 184,257
No Walls! Don't fence Me In! 17 min Tony 18
jones-tardy family reunion 2017 34 min JonesTardy2017 1
____*antichrist & israel march 2017____ 50 min YTube2017News 1
secret weapon contributing to global chaos 59 min Haylie2017 7
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr chazmo 286,432
the new gay skype Sat codyh 2
More from around the web