Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#582645 Jan 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Entertaining list of collective nouns: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_collecti...
Nice.

I wonder if the asses drove to the bats cloud....

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#582646 Jan 4, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
What are the odds of getting shot by an "accidental discharge" of a firearm if it only occurs on average of 851 times in a year?
I don't know. Why? Were we discussing that?
Lil Ticked wrote:
The same can be said for the 8,583 total firearm homicides.
Why are you looking only at select categories? We need to be looking at total gun deaths per capita in homes with guns and comparing it to the same measurement in homes without guns. That is the excess carnage caused to the residents of those homes by the guns in those homes. Then, add to that the carnage caused by guns stolen from those homes. That is the cost of having such a heavily armed citizenry.
Lil Ticked wrote:
As for the 19,766 Intentional self-harm (suicides) by discharge of firearms, it was their choice.
Yes, I understand what suicide means.
Lil Ticked wrote:
If not a gun it would have been something else.
You don't know that. Many of those suicides may have been impetuous, and occurred during an hour of weakness. Even so, suicides are not my biggest concern here.
Lil Ticked wrote:
Why would I support you? Don't you have a job?
No, I don't. I'm chronically unemployed and have been for years.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#582647 Jan 4, 2013
UR BS wrote:
Criminals used handguns in 46% more offences,
Thank you for making the case that GUNS are the problem.

Location hidden

#582648 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never killed anything with my guns. I must be using them wrong.....
You're statement would ONLY hold true if you stopped using guns. However, since you are still using guns you could STILL kill something with them. Just ask Nancy Lanza.

Disproving your statements is like shooting fish in a barrel, pun intended.

Location hidden

#582649 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What?! HAHAHA!
What's the matter redneck, no facts on your side to support your delusions? Wouldn't be the first time now would it?

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#582650 Jan 4, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a chill pill girl dang you'll give yourself an aneurysm.
Notice that I stated which you convienetly failed to mentio the combination of multiple forms of birth control. So why don't you take a statistics course, then you can tell mewhat the probability is of the Pill at 98% combined with a condom at 95% combined with a spermacide at 90%. Now combine all three of those and then give me a failure rate.
That is what is called being responsible.
As to your parents I have no idea what they were using or even if they were using anything so that little nugget is of no impact.
as to the attitude all you need do is read these threads and even just read your own posts.
Unplanned sexual intercourse? So now we are expected to say Oh no problem they had to do it right this moment so it is all OK. They would have died had he not slammed it to her at the instant!
Please it is called responsibility.
And by the way I do know someone that has had an abortion, and I know someone that was pressured to get one by Planned Parenthood and refused.
So step down off your high horse but be carefull it is a long way down.
again your knowledge of probability and statistics is somewhat lacking..Even if using 3X different forms of birth control provides a 1 in 5000 chance of failure (rather than the 1 in 2000), there are 330 MILLION Americans. Now say 100 MILLION of those are sexually active, and suppose unlike you they enjoy sex and like to have it often, more than once month.

1 in 5000 is .0002 multiplied by 100,000,000 is 20,000. and that's the odd of just one sexual event for the 100 million sexually active Americans. Now over the course of a year, just how many unwanted pregnancies do you think can occur.

and yes unplanned sexual encounters do happen. the spur of the moment thing...But since you are obviously sexually repressed you wouldn't understand....just by your post I can tell that

"Oh no problem they had to do it right this moment so it is all OK. They would have died had he not slammed it to her at the instant"

I've had plenty of girlfriends who had a large sexual libido, sometimes doing it outside of the bedroom and not in the missionary position can be fun and exciting. My ex wife and I have had sex in a number of public places, the possibility of getting caught or being watched was a big turn on

BTW what was your friend doing in Planned Parenthood to begin with? IMO that story is nothing but BS.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#582651 Jan 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. that's interesting. Never saw the correlation before ..
.. so, anything that degrades the supremacy of man is rejected ??..
.. in a religious context, let's travel a bit further:
1. Man did not evolve from a common ancestor of apes because God created humans in his image?
2. A z/f/e is a human being and cannot be a parasite because it is a gift from God and God doesn't make sh*t for us to kill?
.. I'd really be interested in you, or ANYONE ELSE, adding to this list. Mine eyes have been open ..

Now you are being silly. This is not what I said.

A z/f/e is a human being and cannot be a parasite because it is a gift from God.

This IS what I said.

2. A z/f/e is a human being and cannot be a parasite because it doesn't meet the criteria to be so.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582652 Jan 4, 2013
Mylan wrote:
You're statement would ONLY hold true if you stopped using guns. However, since you are still using guns you could STILL kill something with them. Just ask Nancy Lanza.
Disproving your statements is like shooting fish in a barrel, pun intended.
Why? Did Nancy kill something?

Guns aren't the problem, crazy people are.

My point is that you are saying that guns are made to kill. If that's so, I've been using mine wrong...

And so have most other gun owners.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#582653 Jan 4, 2013
UR BS wrote:
It is working in England?
"New data out from the UK, where guns are banned, shows gun crime has soared by 35 percent.
The Government’s latest crime figures were condemned as “truly terrible” by the Tories today as it emerged that gun crime in England and Wales soared by 35% last year.
Criminals used handguns in 46% more offences, Home Office statistics revealed.
Firearms were used in 9,974 recorded crimes in the 12 months to last April, up from 7,362.
It was the fourth consecutive year to see a rise and there were more than 2,200 more gun crimes last year than the previous peak in 1993."
Doesn't seem to be working real good to me.
that depends, your statistics don't prove diddly squat.

What's the per capita rate for crimes committed with guns compared to crimes committed without guns?

How does Britain's crimes committed with guns per capita rate compare to that of the U.S.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582654 Jan 4, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Thank you for making the case that GUNS are the problem.
Typical libtard. Blame the gun, not the criminal...

I guess it's the drug's fault for getting him high, huh?

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#582655 Jan 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. I'm somewhat perplexed regarding the above post since I've always respected you and have enjoyed reading your accurate scientific insights. You've taught me quite a few things ..
.. what gives ??..
Poke poke , j/k with you Okay?
But it is kinda true , I mean I begged till I turned blue and she still wouldn't give it up...lol

Since: Jan 13

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#582656 Jan 4, 2013
If there is no god, then how do u describe the formation of earth? And i know what ur going to say so ill go ahead and say this, what caused tbbt and what caused that to make tbbt and wat made the thing that made the thing that made tbbt? And how was space created becaus eaccording to "science" which ppl use to shoot down facts about god, everything must have a beginning so find a way to shoot those down

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582657 Jan 4, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter redneck, no facts on your side to support your delusions? Wouldn't be the first time now would it?
Oh, like your facts? Here's your version of facts:

"Even the Japanese mafia doesn't use guns."

Yup. That's evidence.....

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#582658 Jan 4, 2013
What happened to the "Prove God" discussion?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582659 Jan 4, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
again your knowledge of probability and statistics is somewhat lacking..Even if using 3X different forms of birth control provides a 1 in 5000 chance of failure (rather than the 1 in 2000), there are 330 MILLION Americans. Now say 100 MILLION of those are sexually active, and suppose unlike you they enjoy sex and like to have it often, more than once month.
1 in 5000 is .0002 multiplied by 100,000,000 is 20,000. and that's the odd of just one sexual event for the 100 million sexually active Americans. Now over the course of a year, just how many unwanted pregnancies do you think can occur.
and yes unplanned sexual encounters do happen. the spur of the moment thing...But since you are obviously sexually repressed you wouldn't understand....just by your post I can tell that
"Oh no problem they had to do it right this moment so it is all OK. They would have died had he not slammed it to her at the instant"
I've had plenty of girlfriends who had a large sexual libido, sometimes doing it outside of the bedroom and not in the missionary position can be fun and exciting. My ex wife and I have had sex in a number of public places, the possibility of getting caught or being watched was a big turn on
BTW what was your friend doing in Planned Parenthood to begin with? IMO that story is nothing but BS.
Vasectomies are our friends.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#582660 Jan 4, 2013
As is increasingly the rule in Topix the linguistic tango is the most popular dance.

1. A "gun" is an instrument that propels a projectile.

2. The purpose of a gun is determined by who controls it.

3.A gun is capable of killing,maiming,deterring agression.

4.My guess it the vast majority of guns are used to deter agression and they work so well because of their ability to kill quite efficiently.

5.Its not very different than the deterrant effect of nuclear weapons but on a more personal level.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#582661 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical libtard. Blame the gun, not the criminal...
I guess it's the drug's fault for getting him high, huh?
If the drugs didn't exist, people wouldn't be able to use them.

If guns didn't exist (or at least were not made available to every single fool who wants one and passes the horribly perfunctory background checks), people wouldn't get killed with them.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#582662 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your opinion, nothing more.
Thanks for sharing!
No- too many statistics bear out that those who own guns and keep them loaded and under their beds and in the living room, etc. are at greater risk for accidental shootings of either themselves or loved ones.

NOT my opinion- or at most, my opinion based on FACT.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#582663 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true anti-gun nut.
I never said guns make one manly, that's your misinterpretation.
But you say those without them are SISSIES, RR- or at the very least, that IS what you implied.

So if one without a gun is a sissy according to you, then using what passes as LOGIC for you, that would dictate that you think a man with a gun is MANLY.

Location hidden

#582664 Jan 4, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
. A z/f/e is a human being and cannot be a parasite because it doesn't meet the criteria to be so.
There are two fatal flews with what you just said. First, it is not a human being. Second, it meets ALL of the criteria, but who cares? It's a graft, and as such it is the property of the woman, and only SHE gets to make decisions about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Buck Crick 104,962
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Ex Lesbian River 673,543
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,635
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 286,297
Poll Bible - Written by Man - Edited by Man (Apr '09) 5 hr Jedi Master of All 1,933
Gay/bi Skype Sex ? (Mar '14) 6 hr Dom daddy for sub 21
Paul Ryan is a closet HOMOSEXUAL (Aug '12) 9 hr John 10
More from around the web