Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#582189 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You type bad when you're angry.
And, sub genius, it's "badly", which is the appropriate adverbial form in this context.

Come on you pusilanimous fraud. Is this the best you can do. You smell like failure.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#582190 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
RR, come out and play.
Miss me?

I have a life, unlike you.
RogerThat

AOL

#582191 Jan 3, 2013

God's "CHOSEN ELECT" -------- 100% MATCH

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#582192 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep tellin yourself that.
One day you might just believe it.
I not only believe it- I KNOW it, RR. You NEED guns to shore yourself up and to make you feel like a "man".

Given what a misogynist you have proven to be along with many other unsavory traits and characteristics, there is no doubt in my mind that for you, guns ARE an extension of your manhood if not an actual substitute for it.

Someone made an excellent point last week or the week before; something to the effect that if you were SO sure there is eternal life you wouldn't NEED guns for protection because you would not be afraid to die IF you TRULY believed that your life will be eternal.

If this "mere mortal life" is only a portal to the blissful eternal life you are so sure exists, what does it matter if you have guns to protect you and/or your family or not?
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#582193 Jan 3, 2013
You're boring me, weakling. TTFN.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582194 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not angry, at all. I am ecstatic that I have exposed you as a fraud. This concession of yours is the penultimate evidence of that. You lose, pussy. I win. A woman. Without a gun. I vanquished you. I have relegated you to irrelevance. Well, you were already there but I brought the cement.
You're also egotistical when you're angry.....
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#582196 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't proven it.
Prove that guns are made to kill.
invented to kill.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#582197 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't proven it.
Prove that guns are made to kill.
You really are a MORON. While guns can be used without resulting in death, that IS the ultimate purpose of guns and ALL weaponry- to KILL.

The main and intended purpose of guns is not to intimidate, is not to protect, is not to defend, is not to scare someone, etc.- they are weapons and again, like ALL weaponry, the intended use of them is to KILL.

Nor were guns invented to be a extension of manhood for insecure little men such as you truly are.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#582198 Jan 3, 2013
What a loser. Bwahahahaha. Want to meet 30 Marines who don't think I am abhorrent or a chicken shit? I bet you can't pull up 30 who will support you likewise. Go wallow in your mediocrity. You bore me.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#582200 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a chickenshit. You're afraid to admit that you're wrong.
Dishonorable discharge, huh? Sucks to be you.
Care to see my DD214 you dissembling coward? This is all you have left, you commie bastard. Bwahahahahahahaha. Boooooo. There are imaginary demons behind you. What a failure you are. Ugly wife. Bratty kids. Dead end job. And Topix 24/7. And too scared without a gun. What a loser.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582201 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I not only believe it- I KNOW it, RR. You NEED guns to shore yourself up and to make you feel like a "man".
No I don't.

You're wrong. Again.
Given what a misogynist you have proven to be along with many other unsavory traits and characteristics, there is no doubt in my mind that for you, guns ARE an extension of your manhood if not an actual substitute for it.

Wrong again.

But it's funny that you see guns as "manly"...
Someone made an excellent point last week or the week before; something to the effect that if you were SO sure there is eternal life you wouldn't NEED guns for protection because you would not be afraid to die IF you TRULY believed that your life will be eternal.

Oh, the "Christians shouldn't be afraid to die" argument?

Blah

If that were so, why even eat? I mean, c'mon, all that's doing is staving off death.....

Stupid.

We are instructed to live a good life. How can we if we if we're not alive?
If this "mere mortal life" is only a portal to the blissful eternal life you are so sure exists, what does it matter if you have guns to protect you and/or your family or not?
Because I am also instructed to fight the wicked. If an intruder intends on killing me & my kids, then raping & killing my wife, I won't let them. I won't kill them, but I will for sure cripple them until the cops can get there.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582202 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
You're boring me, weakling. TTFN.
Boredom is the sign of a weak mind.....

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#582203 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, but these self-aggrandizing, ignorant gun nuts are certainly not.
.. sometimes I think the constitutional is an antiquated document and America should start anew ..

.. constantly trying to interpret our forefather's intent is becoming somewhat tedious because society has changed ..

.. the gun debate is typical. What is the intent behind the 2nd Amendment? How can we know the thought process of people who lived 200+ years ago ??..

..... WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence .........

.. we're becoming a nation of law instead of a nation of people ..

.. we certainly do not have the perfect Union nor do we have domestic tranquility ..

.. justice? For who? Blacks represent 12% of the United States' population but comprise 37% of the prison population, Hispanics 16% of the population but 35% of the prison population ..

.. it seems to me the only way to circumvent the ever increasing squabbles between the various factions is through the amendment process, not the law ..

.. I'm gonna catch hell from Catcher ..
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#582204 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're also egotistical when you're angry.....
Not angry and there is no need to be egotistical around an Internet loser like you. Bwahahahahahaha. You are pathetic. Try not to kill 20 bottles and 7 cans tonight.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582205 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>invented to kill.
Invented

Made

Semantics

Prove that guns are INVENTED to kill.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582206 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You really are a MORON. While guns can be used without resulting in death, that IS the ultimate purpose of guns and ALL weaponry- to KILL.
The main and intended purpose of guns is not to intimidate, is not to protect, is not to defend, is not to scare someone, etc.- they are weapons and again, like ALL weaponry, the intended use of them is to KILL.
Nor were guns invented to be a extension of manhood for insecure little men such as you truly are.
So I guess when cops pull their guns for intimidation and protection, they're not using the gun for its intended purpose?

Moron.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#582207 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
Can you believe the unmitigated gall of an idiot who calls himself Riverside Redneck to claim that my fellow Marines would call me abhorrent and that I am chickenshit? Support the troops? Woo hoo.
.. that's exactly why I usually ignore his posts. As a woman, I'm certain you'll appreciate his bravado ..

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#582208 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss me?
I have a life, unlike you.
From all appearances, that doesn't ring true.

You seem to have an existence, yes.

But I wouldn't call it a life really.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#582209 Jan 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya, Scar !!..
.. speaking of projectiles, hope you and your lady friend are doing well ..
Things could be better.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#582210 Jan 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. I'm gonna catch hell from Catcher ..
Prepare yourself for a spanking.

A friendly spanking, but a spanking nonetheless.

And make sure you bring that feather.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Dr_Zorderz 265,052
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min pusherman_ 559,254
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min EdmondWA 96,735
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 19 min Remnant of 144000 39,339
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min Holy Pure dr Shrink 604,891
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 38 min Holy Pure dr Shrink 33,166
Why Won't The Government Help Against Select Po... (Aug '12) 44 min I was Scamed 230
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min bad bob 175,586
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr joe 441,761
More from around the web