|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And believe me- I know YOU think they are designed to be extensions of manhood or perhaps even substitutes for manhood.
We all do realize you are as lacking in manhood as you are in intelligence.
There are many uses of guns. ONE of them is attacking people with the hopes of killing them.

But to say flat out that guns are made to kill is nuts.

They can be used for defense, offense, to subdue, scare, sports, recreation, target practice, etc, etc.

I use mine for recreation. I find it fun to go the range and shoot off a few rounds. You like dancin' with your man, that's YOUR recreation.

My guns have never shot at anything living. Except a few trees. Most gun owners are that way.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little baby can;t stand behind his own words and has no response so must rant on and get his bloodpressure all out of whack.
I stand behind my OWN words; I do NOT stand behind words FOOLS like you put into my mouth.

And uh....my BP is great- almost always 120/70 and sometimes even 112/70....

Are you really SO full of yourself- as well as me KNOWING you are full of SH*T- as to think a PISSANT like YOU could in ANY way affect my BP??

ROFLMAO!

Oh- and you wanted an APOSTROPHE in the word "can't" and NOT a semicolon and "blood pressure" is two words.

And YOU taught classes? To who? Retarded wolves?

But what you DO affect is my funny bone- you're a CLOWN.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

OCB wrote:
While a lion is attacking you, you're gonna pull out your cell phone to call for help?
Probably planning ahead and calling an ambulance.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Anecdotes are not evidence. I asked you to differentiate. There was a highly-trained, well-armed Deputy in Columbine that was wholly ineffectual, betraying your assertion. You can't cut and run from that, coward.
Oh I bet it make you feel big and strong to talk stupid to me?
Columbine was also right smack dab in the middle of an assault weapons and high capacity clips ban also. Proving that wont help. But at least the guard called for back up quickly and encountered one of them again , if he had not been there they may have killed many more and even used the bombs they set.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
The history of projectile weapons or implements are innately connected to extending the reach of man in order to kill or take game and or food.

Whether you want to look at a thrown stick, Atlatl, arrow, sling, blowgun or any other(such as a gun) implement, they were designed and intended to take life, hunt for food or kill with.

The concept, although it has evolved into targets(you are shooting at SOMETHING, a representation of an intended impact point for the projectile), sport, recreation etc..., at its very basic, still relates to the very first time primitive man discovered that he could increase his chances of success by utilizing a projectile in taking game, or food...

Or life.

Archaeological history shows this.

Just look at an axe. It was designed to cut a tree. People may throw them now as a sport. The fact that people throw tomahawks(originally a war club), an axe, etc., for sport does not negate the intended design.

"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."-- George Carlin

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
Okay.....why were guns invented? What truly practical purpose do guns serve other than to kill?
Originally, guns were invented by the Chinese to defeat armor. Arrows wouldn't do it anymore, armor got too thick.

To say its " practical" to shoot targets is relative. I find it fun, you might too, I don't know.

A very practical use for guns is hunting. Deer, elk & boar go down easier & from a greater distance with guns vs arrows or spears.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember this when the methhead is in your house stabing you while he gets ready to stael all your stuff.
Yes, because that happens every day, you paranoid, illiterate, Communist freak. Do you know what really does happen every day? Do you? Responsible gun owner's guns kill children in their homes, as invented and designed. KILL CHILDREN, INNOCENT, LOVING, RESPONSIBLE, WONDERFUL CHILDREN, in their homes. No Meth. No crack. GUNS! Deal with it. Your immoral hobby kills children. Every day. EVERY DAY.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little baby can;t stand behind his own words and has no response so must rant on and get his bloodpressure all out of whack.
Oh-and as I already told you, I am a WOMAN, so it would be "her" own words.

IDIOT.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Great. Put a tax on all guns to pay for it.
Ill your sell your family's parasites. Seriously dude , we could just spend a little less money in Iraq and Ammoganistan to pay for it.

Since: Feb 12

Otterberg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>"Calander"? Are you that woefully ignorant? Really?
You haven't explained how it is different yet, are you a complete dolt? That is of course a rhetorical question.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many uses of guns. ONE of them is attacking people with the hopes of killing them.
They can be used for defense, offense, to subdue, scare, sports, recreation, target practice, etc, etc.
I use mine for recreation. I find it fun to go the range and shoot off a few rounds. You like dancin' with your man, that's YOUR recreation.
My guns have never shot at anything living. Except a few trees. Most gun owners are that way.
There is only one, as designed, legitimate use of a gun. To kill. Everything else is window dressing and apologetics. Hey, it's okay. Newtown is on your side. 20 cans and 7 bottles were killed before the jar killed himself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Prove that guns were invented before bottle or cans? You really are an idiot. They came before forks and spoons too, numbnutz and were invented for one reason only. To kill. End of story. Your gun is 12 times more likely to kill your child than an intruder.
No retard, prove that guns are designed to kill....

That they CAN kill does not mean that's what they're made for. There are many people simply wounded by gunfire rather than killed.

MY kids know how to shoot guns, and they respect guns. They will not be killed by my guns (or theirs).

YOUR kids would be those ignorant kids that would take play-play time with a real gun because their stupid parents never taught them about guns.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And were it not for your guns, you wouldn't HAVE a pair.
Your guns are your private parts, RR.
Oy.......
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Originally, guns were invented by the Chinese to defeat armor. Arrows wouldn't do it anymore, armor got too thick.
To say its " practical" to shoot targets is relative. I find it fun, you might too, I don't know.
A very practical use for guns is hunting. Deer, elk & boar go down easier & from a greater distance with guns vs arrows or spears.
To defeat armor. To kill. Thank you.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ultimately, the purpose and reason for guns to have been invented was to KILL and that remains their ultimate purpose to this day.

And when it comes to deadly weapons, it is NOT the rule which "rules", but the all too often and very tragic exceptions which are nowhere near as "exceptional" as they should be.

Just ONE innocent person killed by a gun is one person too many.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>If the stomach acid doesn't, then the moonshine will.
Racist bigot.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

UR BS wrote:
No place in that law did I see the word fetus.
That's because they're educated and they understand section C;

(c) Nothing in this section shall be construed to permit the prosecution—
(1) of any person for conduct relating to an ABORTION for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf, has been obtained or for which such consent is implied by law;
(2) of any person for any medical treatment of the pregnant woman or her unborn child; or
(3) of any woman with respect to her unborn child.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I bet it make you feel big and strong to talk stupid to me?
Columbine was also right smack dab in the middle of an assault weapons and high capacity clips ban also. Proving that wont help. But at least the guard called for back up quickly and encountered one of them again , if he had not been there they may have killed many more and even used the bombs they set.
You are still deflecting. You lamed schools needed armed security. Columbine had it. It failed. You a flailing in the wind.

Since: Feb 12

Otterberg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>And even after the Emancipation Proclamation it was not outlawed in the border states like South Carolina that were not traitors.
Wrong again. Dang take a history course dimwit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I wrote guns were invented to kill. That was their intent. Other uses are immaterial. I don't need to grow a pair. I am a woman, I am not a pusillanimous man like you who is so scared he needs guns to protect himself from imaginary demons.
"Balls? Balls are weak and vulnerable an just hang there. If you want to be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can really take a pounding." - Betty White
There is no more comical cognitive dissonance than a pusillanimous gun owner admonishing another to grow a pair. Bwahahahahahaha. You're a mezza finnocio, Pinnochio.
I see figures of speech go right over your head......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

602 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min Lyndi 172,355
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min shyam 4,684
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min religionislies 224,141
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Michael 532,686
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Hate troublemaking arabs 115,045
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min blind man n the bleachers 599,070
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Charlie Sheen 256,473
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr bbbbbb 73
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••