Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You say the same thing as OCB, "guns are made to kill".
With that logic, most gun owners misuse their guns because we don't kill anything with our guns....
Dumb ass. Grow a pair.
I wrote guns were invented to kill. That was their intent. Other uses are immaterial. I don't need to grow a pair. I am a woman, I am not a pusillanimous man like you who is so scared he needs guns to protect himself from imaginary demons.

"Balls? Balls are weak and vulnerable an just hang there. If you want to be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can really take a pounding." - Betty White

There is no more comical cognitive dissonance than a pusillanimous gun owner admonishing another to grow a pair. Bwahahahahahaha. You're a mezza finnocio, Pinnochio.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Another Internet tough guy. Whoop. And this one needs a gun because he is so afraid of an imaginary boogeyman yet he calls others scared. Bwahahahaha. Are you clowns parodies or are you for real?
It's HILARIOUS!!!
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please keep your word this time and stop responding to me? I thought I was done with your worthless butt a few pages back but you must have a fetish as you keep coming back for more punishment.
Nice concession speech for an illiterate. Now you have proven yourself an anti Free Speech Commie!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshirt. Columbine had an armed Sheriff. Worked well.
Excellent point.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

UR BS wrote:
When you can not even have the courage to not remove the humanity from someone simply because you disagree with that persons position.
Nano has no humanity left in her - at least none that she brings to Topix. When she shows us a little human warmth or vulnerability or good humor, maybe we'll stop referring to her as "it," "larva," "insect," "cactus," and "scorpion." We're not unkind people.
UR BS wrote:
I am sure you would not appreciate being dehumanized because your opinions are seen as not agreeing with another poster.
It's not her positions on issues that bring out the worst in everybody. In place of the milk of human kindness, nano offers only a dry, leathery tit.

It's a little known fact that when Harry Harlow did his famous cloth and wire surrogate mother experiments on monkeys, that nano was his lab assistant. As babies, the monkeys were given artificial monkey to hold and cuddle. Those given cloth mothers did better than those forced to hug wires, who were more nervous and less well socialized. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Harlow#Mon...

What they didn't report and what is not widely known is that as soon as nano picked them up, they monkeys committed suicide.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well The link I showed you covering our rights covered it too.
The Civil war wasn't fought over slavery it was fought over tax revenue after that the abolitionists brought the amendment to address that so I guess you're right. Slavery wasn't outlawed until after the civil war.
And even after the Emancipation Proclamation it was not outlawed in the border states like South Carolina that were not traitors.

Since: Feb 12

Kaiserslautern, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Another Internet tough guy. Whoop. And this one needs a gun because he is so afraid of an imaginary boogeyman yet he calls others scared. Bwahahahaha. Are you clowns parodies or are you for real?
Remember this when the methhead is in your house stabing you while he gets ready to stael all your stuff.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know they had a diferent calander exactly how is it different?
By the way was that supposed to be an insult?
"Calander"? Are you that woefully ignorant? Really?

Since: Feb 12

Kaiserslautern, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Don't make up SHIT I never said and never thought.
And YOU are already dead- your incredible mental, emotional and intellectual atrophy is proof of that.
Get stuffed, you gun-toting, gun-loving NAZI.
Poor little baby can;t stand behind his own words and has no response so must rant on and get his bloodpressure all out of whack.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then most gun owners misuse their guns all the time......
Irregardless. It is designed for one sole purpose - to kill. That is what it is advertised to do, and I don't see you or your fellow gun losers suing the gun manufactures for false advertising.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well The link I showed you covering our rights covered it too.
The Civil war wasn't fought over slavery it was fought over tax revenue after that the abolitionists brought the amendment to address that so I guess you're right. Slavery wasn't outlawed until after the civil war.
Abraham Lincoln: To run away when someone is shooting guns at you is a sensible reaction, I think it would be my own.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little baby can;t stand behind his own words and has no response so must rant on and get his bloodpressure all out of whack.
Please learn English, Communist!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
How many guns sitting in drawers kill people?
How many tubes of toothpaste sitting in drawers clean teeth?

OH wait! They both need HUMAN intervention to work. Amazing!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And believe me- I know YOU think they are designed to be extensions of manhood or perhaps even substitutes for manhood.
We all do realize you are as lacking in manhood as you are in intelligence.
There are many uses of guns. ONE of them is attacking people with the hopes of killing them.

But to say flat out that guns are made to kill is nuts.

They can be used for defense, offense, to subdue, scare, sports, recreation, target practice, etc, etc.

I use mine for recreation. I find it fun to go the range and shoot off a few rounds. You like dancin' with your man, that's YOUR recreation.

My guns have never shot at anything living. Except a few trees. Most gun owners are that way.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand behind my OWN words; I do NOT stand behind words FOOLS like you put into my mouth.

And uh....my BP is great- almost always 120/70 and sometimes even 112/70....

Are you really SO full of yourself- as well as me KNOWING you are full of SH*T- as to think a PISSANT like YOU could in ANY way affect my BP??

ROFLMAO!

Oh- and you wanted an APOSTROPHE in the word "can't" and NOT a semicolon and "blood pressure" is two words.

And YOU taught classes? To who? Retarded wolves?

But what you DO affect is my funny bone- you're a CLOWN.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

OCB wrote:
While a lion is attacking you, you're gonna pull out your cell phone to call for help?
Probably planning ahead and calling an ambulance.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Anecdotes are not evidence. I asked you to differentiate. There was a highly-trained, well-armed Deputy in Columbine that was wholly ineffectual, betraying your assertion. You can't cut and run from that, coward.
Oh I bet it make you feel big and strong to talk stupid to me?
Columbine was also right smack dab in the middle of an assault weapons and high capacity clips ban also. Proving that wont help. But at least the guard called for back up quickly and encountered one of them again , if he had not been there they may have killed many more and even used the bombs they set.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
The history of projectile weapons or implements are innately connected to extending the reach of man in order to kill or take game and or food.

Whether you want to look at a thrown stick, Atlatl, arrow, sling, blowgun or any other(such as a gun) implement, they were designed and intended to take life, hunt for food or kill with.

The concept, although it has evolved into targets(you are shooting at SOMETHING, a representation of an intended impact point for the projectile), sport, recreation etc..., at its very basic, still relates to the very first time primitive man discovered that he could increase his chances of success by utilizing a projectile in taking game, or food...

Or life.

Archaeological history shows this.

Just look at an axe. It was designed to cut a tree. People may throw them now as a sport. The fact that people throw tomahawks(originally a war club), an axe, etc., for sport does not negate the intended design.

"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."-- George Carlin

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
Okay.....why were guns invented? What truly practical purpose do guns serve other than to kill?
Originally, guns were invented by the Chinese to defeat armor. Arrows wouldn't do it anymore, armor got too thick.

To say its " practical" to shoot targets is relative. I find it fun, you might too, I don't know.

A very practical use for guns is hunting. Deer, elk & boar go down easier & from a greater distance with guns vs arrows or spears.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember this when the methhead is in your house stabing you while he gets ready to stael all your stuff.
Yes, because that happens every day, you paranoid, illiterate, Communist freak. Do you know what really does happen every day? Do you? Responsible gun owner's guns kill children in their homes, as invented and designed. KILL CHILDREN, INNOCENT, LOVING, RESPONSIBLE, WONDERFUL CHILDREN, in their homes. No Meth. No crack. GUNS! Deal with it. Your immoral hobby kills children. Every day. EVERY DAY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min DjGH 94,581
Gleep 4 min Bev Jamison 58
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min Catcher1 173,244
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 538,483
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 6 min Dr_Zorderz 4,304
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Dr_Zorderz 257,648
Last Word + 2 10 min Hannah V 474
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min Black Thunder 42 599,712
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min New Age Spiritual... 226,091

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••