|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you are wrong.
In the middle east they use the Muslim Calander for all their official documents. So you again show your stupidity.
The far east uses the lunar calander as well.
I like how now all of a sudden you have to place restrictions on what you saud. Legal purposes? Not even close. Try going to the middle east some time. Check thenstamp in your passport and see if it says 2013. That is a definate legal document.
You brought up the abortion practices of China not me. Part of those are forced sterilizations. He in for a penny in for a pound. You seem to want to pick and choose which parts of their laws you want to put out but it doesn't work that way it is all or nothing there dimwit.
And you use the calendar of a Catholic, you heathen!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

UR BS wrote:
So now you have lowered yourself to the point of not even calling people human anymore? refering to another poster as an, "IT" is the worst kind of hatred.
The lowest? Nah. I've done worse, and there was no hatred:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...

You might consider this lower, too:
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldw2l2YyPB1...

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>She does. As do all women in today's hair-phobic society. Evolution, ya know. You can be from a city and still be a toothless, spineless, skeerdy redneck. You've proven that.
You can say anything from your computer you mean?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said no substantive response so latch on to a spelling mistake like the rabid dog you are.
No point in responding to what is simply you blabbering like the drooling dog you are.

And YOU are the one who is rabid- wanting women to remain pregnant against their will, that you are a gun nut and "god" only knows what else contributes to your very high level of rabidness.

Anyway, considering how much you think you know about calendars, it doesn't seem too much to ask for you to be able to SPELL the word.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But it IS factually correct. Ever read a damn dictionary?
Pregnancy is a medical event. Ever try that stunt using a MEDICAL dictionary? You wouldn't have the same result if you did.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
What difference does it make? Do you think the parents of those dead children care if MOST gun owners misuse their guns or not?
And as it stands, PLENTY of gun owners DO misuse their guns.
You said "guns are designed to kill".

Since most gun owners don't kill anything, we are misusing the guns, right?

derp
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
It was but the posters claim was that it was the SCOTUS that intervened and ended slavery. It was not the SCOTUS it was an Ammendment to the Constitution. That is my point. He claims a SCOTUS involvement when there was not one.
it actually wasn't even an amendment, you illiterate twit. It was the Emancipation Proclamation, which was an executive order signed by Lincoln.

Lincoln on guns: Ouch!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, guns were invented before bottles and cans. Another failed RR analogy. Guns were invented expressly to kill. End. Of. Story.
Prove it.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that there was a Bushmaster involved, that that was a semi-automatic rifle like the M-16 I fired in basic, and that that was considered an assault weapon. I don't know much about guns, so I'll defer to you. What does this mean to you?:
"Bushmaster .223: Weapon Used in Newtown Shooting a Lightning Rod in Gun Debate"
http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/12/19/bushmaste...
Even if you were correct, would that change the argument other than to increase the enormity of the problem?
<quoted text>
I guess it's time for me to divine what you are thinking once again - the reason why you posted that. Let's see how this could possibly matter. Maybe you think the gun was supplied by Rodia. And maybe you think that matters.
If not, sorry - I give up. I'm all out of ideas. I'll consult my Ouija board and Magic 8-Ball to see if they know what you were thinking here while waiting for your answer.
[CONT.]
The Bushmaster was found in Lanza's car - apparently it never made it into the school.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they do, ergo the epidemic of gun violence in 'Murcia. Good call.
You say the same thing as OCB, "guns are made to kill".

With that logic, most gun owners misuse their guns because we don't kill anything with our guns....

Dumb ass. Grow a pair.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>How do you determine which will be which? You advocate for armed security. It was there. It failed. Your position fails.
But there some that were.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...

Pearl High School, Mississippi: This incident began the morning of Oct. 1, 1997, when 16-year-old student Luke Windham entered the school with a rifle. Wearing only an orange jumpsuit and a trench coat and making no effort to hide his weapon, he initially entered the school and shot and killed two students, injuring seven others. He was stopped by assistant principal Joel Myrick, who retrieved a .45 cal. handgun from the glove box of his truck.

Appalachia Law School, Virginia: On Jan. 16, 2002, Peter Odighizuwa, 43, a former student from Nigeria, arrived on the campus of the school with a handgun around 1:00 p.m. and immediately killed three people, at least two of them at point-blank range. Two students – Mikael Gross and Tracy Bridges – both retrieved handguns from their vehicles and confronted Odighizuwa. As former police officers, both men were trained to subdue suspects but the fact is they were on the scene and armed, and helped prevent more killings.

Muskegon, Michigan: From the Aug. 23, 1995, issue of the Muskegon Chronicle:“Plans to slay everyone in the Muskegon, Michigan, store and steal enough cash and jewelry to feed their ‘gnawing hunger for crack cocaine’ fell apart for a band of would-be killers after one of their victims fought back. Store owner Clare Cooper was returning behind the counter after showing three of the four conspirators some jewelry, when one of the group pulled out a gun and shot him four times in the back. Stumbling for the safety of his bullet-proof glass-encased counter, Cooper managed to grab his shotgun and fire as the suspects fled.“

Colorado Springs, Colo.: On Dec. 9, 2007, gunman Mathew Murray, 24, launched an armed attack against the parishioners of the New Life Church that ultimately left two innocent victims dead. But the toll could have been much higher, were it not for the heroic actions of former police officer Jeanne Assam from Minnesota. In an interview she said she very nearly decided not to go to church that morning but because she saw a headline on her computer indicating that two young people were murdered and a training center for Christian missionaries about 70 miles away in the Denver suburb of Arvada, she changed her mind. Murray shot a total of five people before an armed Assam shot and killed him. There were about 7,000 people at the church at the time of the attack.

http://chrislbecker.com/2012/12/21/mass-schoo...

Since: Feb 12

Otterberg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You are a LIAR. No kids are killed in abortion.
And as long as you'll be nowhere near Orlando, FL, I don't give a rat's Aunt Fanny about WHERE you will be.
But I do wish you a lousy trip and long delays and many hassles at the airports.
OH whats the matter little boy? Did the big bad man call you out and show you to be the coward that you are?

By the way you have no idea where I will be. I could be in Orlando, maybe take the grandkids to Disney World. Yeah that might work then I could give you the chance to see if you have the stones to say face to face what you say hiding behind your computer. Yeah maybe Disney World this year.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
derp
This may very well be the stupidest thing you have ever posted here, RR.

If nothing else, try learning the difference between "DISuse" and "MISuse".

UGH.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Not with actual facts, but with rhetoric.
Oh please , you're credible as a big steamy pile of parasites.

Otterberg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And nice how you equate 100% viable and 100% sentient human beings already BORN to that which is not at all 100% viable or 100% sentient. How nice that you equate the 100% viable and 100% sentient women who are pregnant with that which is not at all 100% viable or 100% sentient.
You're a moron and that is magnified many times over by the fact that you are a fetus worshiper.
So lets see if they are not 100% then it is OK to kill them in your world. No problem but I feel for the parents of the kids with downs syndrome, or some other birth defect. they are not 100% so in OCB's world they can be killed.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
derp
And believe me- I know YOU think they are designed to be extensions of manhood or perhaps even substitutes for manhood.

We all do realize you are as lacking in manhood as you are in intelligence.

Otterberg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>And you use the calendar of a Catholic, you heathen!
I didn't know they had a diferent calander exactly how is it different?
By the way was that supposed to be an insult?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Okay.....why were guns invented? What truly practical purpose do guns serve other than to kill?
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Prove that guns were invented before bottle or cans? You really are an idiot. They came before forks and spoons too, numbnutz and were invented for one reason only. To kill. End of story. Your gun is 12 times more likely to kill your child than an intruder.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You say the same thing as OCB, "guns are made to kill".
With that logic, most gun owners misuse their guns because we don't kill anything with our guns....
Dumb ass. Grow a pair.
And were it not for your guns, you wouldn't HAVE a pair.

Your guns are your private parts, RR.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 552,441 - 552,460 of717,138
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

347 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min ocxz 114,694
Who really controls America and other Western c... 19 min yon 48
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 21 min MUQ1 36,420
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 55 min brian c toney 392
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr gort 223,290
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... 1 hr Yassir 62
To "Protesters" Of The USA Flag 1 hr Patriot 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr hojo 530,344
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr andet1987 171,519