Prove there's a god.
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#582177 Jan 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well The link I showed you covering our rights covered it too.
The Civil war wasn't fought over slavery it was fought over tax revenue after that the abolitionists brought the amendment to address that so I guess you're right. Slavery wasn't outlawed until after the civil war.
Why was slavery ever started in the first place?
Them white folks are the laziest asses. No shame
in making others fend for them. They have the disabled
here going through the trash for them looking for
account numbers or anything else they can steal from
their town people. Dogs.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#582178 Jan 3, 2013
What happened RR! Forgot you were cuckoled and Wifey screamed at you or did you realize you just ridiculously offended every Marine, ever?
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#582179 Jan 3, 2013
RR, come out and play.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#582180 Jan 3, 2013
Just what I thought. All bluff, no gruff. All hat, no cattle. All gun, no balls.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#582181 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
RR, come out and play.
Riverside Castrato.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#582182 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>What is going on is that oh have exposed ourself as an irresponsible gun owner. You should be ashamed of yourself. You disgust me.
You type bad when you're angry.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582183 Jan 3, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Rofl!
Keep digging that hole.
It's going to need to be real deep to throw all that stupid in.
Oh no. You too?
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#582184 Jan 3, 2013
Zzzzzzzzzz. Loser.

Remember. Me. No gun. You. Gun. Or, both of us with 30 of our closest friends. Put you body where your stupid mouth is.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582185 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I've proven it. Your immature, pussilanimous petulance is mere deflection and a terrible concession speech.
You haven't proven it.

Prove that guns are made to kill.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582186 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Scared? Haha. The military wouldn't have you and you are too scared from polite society to wander around without a penis extension. Come on, Internet tough guy. Any time. No weapons. Hand to hand. I give you to three.
Of Gawd.......

Meet me after school, in the field.

WTF is wrong with you?
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#582187 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not angry, at all. I am ecstatic that I have exposed you as a fraud. This concession of yours is the penultimate evidence of that. You lose, pussy. I win. A woman. Without a gun. I vanquished you. I have relegated you to irrelevance. Well, you were already there but I brought the cement.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582188 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
Can you believe the unmitigated gall of an idiot who calls himself Riverside Redneck to claim that my fellow Marines would call me abhorrent and that I am chickenshit? Support the troops? Woo hoo.
You are a chickenshit. You're afraid to admit that you're wrong.

Dishonorable discharge, huh? Sucks to be you.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#582189 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And, sub genius, it's "badly", which is the appropriate adverbial form in this context.

Come on you pusilanimous fraud. Is this the best you can do. You smell like failure.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582190 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
RR, come out and play.
Miss me?

I have a life, unlike you.
RogerThat

AOL

#582191 Jan 3, 2013

God's "CHOSEN ELECT" -------- 100% MATCH

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#582192 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep tellin yourself that.
One day you might just believe it.
I not only believe it- I KNOW it, RR. You NEED guns to shore yourself up and to make you feel like a "man".

Given what a misogynist you have proven to be along with many other unsavory traits and characteristics, there is no doubt in my mind that for you, guns ARE an extension of your manhood if not an actual substitute for it.

Someone made an excellent point last week or the week before; something to the effect that if you were SO sure there is eternal life you wouldn't NEED guns for protection because you would not be afraid to die IF you TRULY believed that your life will be eternal.

If this "mere mortal life" is only a portal to the blissful eternal life you are so sure exists, what does it matter if you have guns to protect you and/or your family or not?
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#582193 Jan 3, 2013
You're boring me, weakling. TTFN.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582194 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not angry, at all. I am ecstatic that I have exposed you as a fraud. This concession of yours is the penultimate evidence of that. You lose, pussy. I win. A woman. Without a gun. I vanquished you. I have relegated you to irrelevance. Well, you were already there but I brought the cement.
You're also egotistical when you're angry.....
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#582196 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't proven it.
invented to kill.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#582197 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't proven it.
You really are a MORON. While guns can be used without resulting in death, that IS the ultimate purpose of guns and ALL weaponry- to KILL.

The main and intended purpose of guns is not to intimidate, is not to protect, is not to defend, is not to scare someone, etc.- they are weapons and again, like ALL weaponry, the intended use of them is to KILL.

Nor were guns invented to be a extension of manhood for insecure little men such as you truly are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Patrick Daniels 596,759
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min ChristineM 444,378
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 17 min Paul Porter1 1,470
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 35 min copout 221,824
The MOST EVIL human acts OF ALL TIME 46 min andet1987 8
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 56 min sangili karuppan 7,344
"What's UP wit all dat 'ol BULLS - - T??!" 59 min Doctor REALITY 6
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Bella Italia 612,655
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr dGo nmeDad lyHo p... 1,083
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr Henry_Joseph 177,230
More from around the web