Since: Feb 12

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#581934 Jan 3, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
what is your plan to protect the lives of the innocent from unwanted exposure to the guns you and your fellow hobbyists hold
Not needed. Legal responsible gun owners take the needed precautions.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#581935 Jan 3, 2013
karl44 wrote:
what is your plan to protect the lives of the innocent from unwanted exposure to the guns you and your fellow hobbyists hold

[QUOTE who="RiversideRedneck "]<quoted text>
What is your plan to protect the lives of the innocent from unwanted exposure of the anti-rights position you and your fellow liberals hold?
So in other words RR you have NO plan, does that about sum it up?

So then since you have no plan, then don't get upset when OTHERS find ways to make this country safer. You had your chance and you diid nothing but whine.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#581936 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshirt. Columbine had an armed Sheriff. Worked well.
He ran away I said security not coward.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#581937 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>When you edited his post, it showed the weakness of our position. Well played.
No, it showed that the "fallacy" game can be played both ways.

Location hidden

#581938 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Billy Bob, y'all's can rent some teefus. Ya know, fee them special occasions like marryin' yer cousin after ya divorce yer sister.
I'm from the big city cuzbro. BTW your sister needs to shave.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#581939 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then most gun owners misuse their guns all the time......
Stupid.
What difference does it make? Do you think the parents of those dead children care if MOST gun owners misuse their guns or not?

And as it stands, PLENTY of gun owners DO misuse their guns.

But why should I try to convince you of that when statistics prove how INSANE it is in this country that SO many are victims of someone who wielded a gun?

Why should I try to convince you when statistics prove that in SO many instances, guns are used in the heat of the moment and used in what is a crime of passion (meaning the gun wielder is not thinking clearly)?

You LOVE your guns SO much that you'd probably give up one of your KIDS before you would EVER part with one of your guns.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#581940 Jan 3, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You just stuck your foot in your mouth - AGAIN.
How many cars parked at a car dealership kill people per year? Answer: 0
How many cars DRIVEN on the road kill people per year? Answer: 40,000
Oh look, I guess cars are a tool just like guns are a tool.
Still trying to figure out a way to use toothpaste without any human intervention RR?
Dumb ass. Thanks for your help.

How many guns sitting in drawers kill people?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581941 Jan 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Oh we do it on our own, and if not we can call friends to help!
Oh STOP it.

While a lion is attacking you, you're gonna pull out your cell phone to call for help?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581942 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not needed. Legal responsible gun owners take the needed precautions.
And too bad for those who are victims of gun owners who are NOT responsible, huh?

Please- STAY in GERMANY. The USA doesn't need anymore AHOLES such as YOU truly are.

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#581943 Jan 3, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
That is for the purpose of defining what the language in the legislation means to the legislators. They are letting you know that when the write "unborn child" that they mean "fetus." They could have written the same law calling fetuses "fetuses."
They could also define a cocker spaniel as a child in another piece of legislation, and then you would know that wherever the law referred to a "child," that cocker spaniels were included.
Remember, the Thirteenth Amendment called black people 3/5ths of a person for a specific legal purpose. It didn't make it true biologically.
And the law you cited doesn't make a fetus a child, born or unborn. Children are terrestrial animals that breath air. A fetus is a marine organism. Children don't survive without air, which is why they do so poorly in abandoned refrigerators.
No place in that law did I see the word fetus. Now you claim to know what they are trying to explain but they are not using those words.
It is very specific. It refers to a Child in Utero and explains exactly what that means and it does not say fetus.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#581944 Jan 3, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
Freebird USA wrote:
Not that i'm a contarian but I see you cozying up as it were with particular posters in here who ridicule other posters who use wikipedia as a source.
Maybe. Is that a problem?
Freebird USA wrote:
That being said am I justified to ask if there is a double standard lol?
I'll have to tell you what I told Lil Ticked. You need to be explicit. I don't know what part of my post causes you to ask this, or what two standards you think I am offering. Are you referring to the Wiki link I provided? If so, what do you consider my double standard? Are you implying that I scoff at Wiki? I don't.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581945 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to read.
Learn to write. You blabber on and on and on about calenders yet you can't even properly spell the word and instead spell it any number of ways incorrectly.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#581946 Jan 3, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
Additionally I include ccw in my model not just guns in the home. Thats the problem with statistics.
How about the problem with gratuitous abbreviations?

What's "ccw"? Credence Clearwater? Canadian Club whiskey? counterclockwise? Are you a child care or a critical care worker?

Actually, I hunted and found what I think you meant - carrying a concealed weapon. But why did you make me work for it? And is that right? And if so, how does that change anything else said so far.

Please be explicit and definite.

Location hidden

#581947 Jan 3, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, it's really VERY simple. Can the fetus survive on its own? Yes/no?
Answer: No.
Does the fetus depend on the host (woman) for survival? Yes/No.
Answer: Yes.
Then it meets all the criteria for being a parasite. End of story. Really tired of you trying to keep putting lipstick on this pig. It's a parasite. Deal with it.
<quoted text>
Then by your own definition those "machines" are being parasites too. You cannot redefine words to serve your own delusions. The world simply doesn't work that way.
<quoted text>And where does the sperm come from Einstein? Do you think it's hiding behind a tree near the egg? If you remove the sperm from the equation then the fetus can never exist in the first place. There is a biological medical term for this. It's called Semiallogenic Graft. I've got plenty of medical references for this if you seriously need to read up on it, including Steadmans. A good book to learn more about this is called "Biology as Ideology: The Doctrine of DNA".
"Normal pregnancy: Due to its paternal antigens, the fetus may be regarded as a semiallograft in the maternal organism. Successful reproduction is dependent on both local (intrauterine) and systemic immunosuppressive mechanism from the beginning (implantation) until the end (delivery) of pregnancy." - Professor Rigmor Austgulen
I agree you can be a parasite if you want to.
Fetus is not because they do not occur outside the mothers body.
Parasites can infest multiple different organisms.
If you can't understand the taxonomy of parasitic organisms then stfu.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#581948 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb ass. Thanks for your help.
How many guns sitting in drawers kill people?
12 to 1 chance occupant vs intruder.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581949 Jan 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Defining a yet to be delivered baby requires a modifier.
*Prenatal baby Define Prenatal.
Using your logic, a yet to be dead person would also require a modifier.

So......"undead corpse" defines someone who is still alive.

You're silly.

Location hidden

#581950 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed but that is not a SCOTUS decision as he put forth.
I dunno I thought the 14th was to specifically address slavery.

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#581951 Jan 3, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You just stuck your foot in your mouth - AGAIN.
How many cars parked at a car dealership kill people per year? Answer: 0
How many cars DRIVEN on the road kill people per year? Answer: 40,000
Oh look, I guess cars are a tool just like guns are a tool.
Still trying to figure out a way to use toothpaste without any human intervention RR?
Hook LIne and Sinker.

That is the exact point that has been made time and again but you libtards keep shooting at it but missing.

It is not the tool it is the person behind the tool that is responsible.

Dang you people are easy!
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#581952 Jan 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I'm from the big city cuzbro. BTW your sister needs to shave.
She does. As do all women in today's hair-phobic society. Evolution, ya know. You can be from a city and still be a toothless, spineless, skeerdy redneck. You've proven that.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581953 Jan 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> He ran away I said security not coward.
Who are you or anyone else to say how you or anyone else would react in such a situation?

I mean- despite this moronic gun-happy, gun-totin' society we've carved out for ourselves here in the USA, it's still totally unexpected to think that people are going to get shot to death in places of learning- of ALL places!

So.....again- it is YOU who has a dim and morbid outlook if you think we should all expect such atrocities and tragedies to take place and all the more when in a SCHOOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SMOKING: One of the dumbest - deadliest human h... 2 min Truth Uncoverer 33
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Grau 119,635
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 559,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 34 min Lyndi 175,575
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 41 min 7F141E5E 359
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 58 min lil whispers 604,849
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 58 min Jolly 23,961
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 265,025
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 441,759
More from around the web