Since: Feb 12

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#581802 Jan 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. again, your selection of words betray you ..
kill
children
<quoted text>
.. please provide a link wherein SCOTUS uses the exact words "Child in Utero" or "Unborn Child" in their decision. I could not find it. Perhaps CATCHER knows ??..
<quoted text>
.. because words are important ..
Who said anything about the SCOTUS?

Look up the law. It is real easy and I have already provoded the link, the wording and more.

Type in Child in Utero into a search engine and you will have no problem finding it.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#581803 Jan 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.baby2see.com/development/week10.ht...
I prefer something a bit more scientific.
Nice , but none of seem very scientific , I guess they want to be pleasant.
I will note you called it scientific , and quote it here......

Week Ten: Embryo is now a Fetus

You are 10 weeks pregnant.(eight weeks after conception)

From this week until birth, the developing organism is called a fetus.
The fetus is now the size of a small strawberry.
The feet are 2mm long (one tenth of an inch).
The neck is beginning to take shape.
The body muscles are almost developed. Baby has begun movement.

WHAT? FULL STOP! 10 weeks...

Baby has begun movement.

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#581804 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Oh- and when you lived in the far east, you saw just how many birth certificates of babies???
Probably in the neighborhood of around 60 or 70 can't say for sure.
What is your point?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#581805 Jan 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sorry- biologically and medically speaking, a woman is not pregnant with a baby."
Oh?
Then exactly what scientifically or medically is a woman pregnant with? If not a baby.
A cow chicken ? a monkey or something maybe a puppy lol
Pregnant women always tell me when I ask them whats in their tummy , the reply is.....
My Baby.
I'm yet to hear "its my zygote" or My Fetus even It's my Embryo.
In reality I don't care what women do to their baby , they can grind them up and eat them as long as it isn't mine or my family's.
But being honest not even abortion doctors are going to tell you you are impregnated with a parasite.
Oh my. She is pregnant with either a human zygote, a human embryo or a human fetus. She is NOT pregnant with a BABY.

Yep- as I already SAID, most women who WANT to be pregnant and who WANT to have a baby will SUBJECTIVELY refer to her z/e/f as such.

That does NOT make it a biological or medical fact.

No....I am sure that if one was having a purely medical, scientific and biological discussion with a doctor, the doctor would certainly state that biologically, scientifically and medically speaking, the z/e/f is indeed a parasite.

Why DO you have such a problem with the word "parasite"? We are ALL parasites- sucking on the teat of the planet.

Location hidden

#581806 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"no other use", huh?
Well, shit. I guess I've been misusing my guns all these years. After thousand of rounds I've never killed anything...
Plinking cans and bottles is murder.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#581807 Jan 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
If the law is passed to prevent choice , it has taken choice from the people and rested in the the governments hands. You no longer have the choice and you must comply. Now both of us are really against abortion. But we are both very against the control. It is the woman's right to choose.
Oh course we want her to make the right decision, if she doesn't want her baby she can give it to someone who would really really want one. The same is true with gun control.
UR BS wrote:
The problem I see with this is the fact that the Choice you speak of was not orihinally a choice. It is again the SCOTUS injecting itslef in the decision. So it would not actually be removal of the choice as much as it would be restoring the sanctity of life.
Do you know what a pseudoprinciple is? It's a principle that doesn't actually mean anything to you as stated, but which you cart out when it might support a position that you hold on emotional grounds.

The way to tell is to identify another issue where the principle would also apply were it a sincerely a principle held. For example,how about freedom for slaves. It wasn't originally a choice. But darn ol' SCOTUS injected itself in the decision, So reinstating slavery would not actually be removing the choice to be free as much as restoring the sanctity of private property.

These are your "principles" at play again.I'll bet you a dollar that you reject it all. And that's what makes them pseudoprinciples.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581808 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of LUNAR NEW YEAR are you too stupid to understand?
It is tradition that is the way it is. You want to find out more move to china.
Dang you are a total dolt!
No- YOU are a total dolt. In China- like everywhere else- and aside from religious or spiritual connotations, we are ALL on the same calender year.

And funny you should mention CHINA as your far east example; uh....abortion is MUCH more common in China than it is here due to the one-child laws and restrictions.

WOW- you are DUMB.

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#581809 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>So in other words, you claim that you contribute much to babies and children, blah, blah, blah was nothing more than a blatant lie.
I mean really- they WERE simple questions.....
1. How many have you adopted?
2. How many have you fostered?
3. How much volunteer time do you put in at any number of groups homes or orphanages?
You should change your user name to: I AM BS.
Because you are FULL of it.
I notice you haven't listed anything either so I guess you are just full of BS and an outright liar.

By the way you mentioned animal shelters which goes a long way to explaining your disdane for human life.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#581810 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
I do understand what you are saying but my point is that in order to make it more palatable they are dehumanizing the child there by making it easier to kill it. This is practice that is as old as mankind. Dehumanize someone and they become easy to kill. In WWII Germans were not Germans they were NAZIs so it was ok to kill them. In Viet Nam and Korea the locals were not really peole they were Slopes, Slants, Gooks, Charlie so it was OK to kill them. The terminology used in the abortion deal is the same thing. It isn't a baby or a child it is a fetus, or a zygot or whatever else they come up with.
Actually, it is you that is glorifying the fetus with words like "sanctity," "baby" and "child" It's a fetus.

And "sanctity of life" is also a pseudoprinciple for most anti-choicers that wield it. It doesn't pertain to much other life for them apart from human fetal life.

If I offered it as a guiding principle when discussing the carnage caused by permissive gun laws, I'm guessing that the "sanctity of gun ownership" would supervene.
UR BS wrote:
The problem is that there are those out there like some of the fools on this forum that will support the erosion of our rights.
Do you mean like the right to an abortion? How do your feel about the drug laws?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#581811 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>But a sprouted acorn is STILL not an OAK TREE!
Oy gevalt!
OMG.....

So stupid.

That's like saying a baby isn't a human.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581812 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about the SCOTUS?
Look up the law. It is real easy and I have already provoded the link, the wording and more.
Type in Child in Utero into a search engine and you will have no problem finding it.
You IDIOT. Because it is SCOTUS which upholds the legal right to abortion.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581813 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of LUNAR NEW YEAR are you too stupid to understand?
It is tradition that is the way it is. You want to find out more move to china.
Dang you are a total dolt!
And listen, TROLL:

You won't answer simple questions asking you what YOU personally do for even ONE unwanted and unloved baby or child, you won't provide links or sources for what you claim is fact....

You're a STUPID troll.

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#581814 Jan 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. is a woman without children still a mother after a spontaneous abortion ??..
.. you might consider coming out of the closet ..
Is a woman a mother if her kid gets run over by a car and killed?
You might consider pulling your head out of your backside.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#581815 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Federal Law in the USA.
I have already posted the Law and the link to it so look it up yourself.
Here is a hint type in, Child In utero Law. You will find it.
Interesting.....

Homocide - Feticide.

huh

A law that allows criminals charges to be placed for murdering a fetus ...

But these idiots say that a fetus isn't a life, isn't a human.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#581816 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh....I meant knock it off with the folksy "mama" and "papa" crap- can't you READ???
Sorry- an acorn is NOT a non-life!! LOL!! An acorn is ALIVE, you dolt.
And no.....plant an acorn and if the conditions are right, it will become an oak tree, but it has a long way to go before that happens.
Plant a seed within a woman and if the conditions are right, it will become a person, but it has a long way to go before that happens.
RR, how you can claim to be pro-choice when you are SO ignorant of the most basic of biology is really something.
Ok, would you prefer:

When your father deposited sperm in your mother's sperm depository YOU became a life.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581817 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably in the neighborhood of around 60 or 70 can't say for sure.
What is your point?
Oh you LIAR. Why would you have PERSONALLY seen 60 or 70 birth certificates?

SHOW me a site or a link or a source which states that birth certificates in the far east show a different date of birth than the date the baby is actually born.

Location hidden

#581818 Jan 3, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it. A fetus is a concrete object. A behavior is an abstract process, like nailbiting
<quoted text>
I don't see the distinction. Would you say that somebody isn't a bed wetter, that they're in a bed wetting state of their development?
<quoted text>
Then what you're saying is that the parasitism - or the parasitical stage - is necessary and justified, not that it isn't parasitism.
<quoted text>
You're confusing objects and processes again. The object is a chunk of diploid human tissue somewhere between a zygote and a third trimester fetus. Its formation, growth, development and birth are procreation.
Parasites do not turn into humans IANS you can never justify that medically or scientifically.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#581819 Jan 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
An acorn is a seed, it contains living cells, therefore it is life.
Just like a zygote.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#581820 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my. She is pregnant with either a human zygote, a human embryo or a human fetus. She is NOT pregnant with a BABY.
Yep- as I already SAID, most women who WANT to be pregnant and who WANT to have a baby will SUBJECTIVELY refer to her z/e/f as such.
That does NOT make it a biological or medical fact.
No....I am sure that if one was having a purely medical, scientific and biological discussion with a doctor, the doctor would certainly state that biologically, scientifically and medically speaking, the z/e/f is indeed a parasite.
Why DO you have such a problem with the word "parasite"? We are ALL parasites- sucking on the teat of the planet.
Oh ya, we see it all the time....

A pregnant woman proudly rubs her belly and says "Oh, my fetus just kicked!"

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581821 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG.....
So stupid.
That's like saying a baby isn't a human.
Not at all. Of course a baby is human provided it was BORN to a human. Just as a z/e/f is human provided it is within the body of a human.

And an acorn is still a seed despite it not being an oak tree.

Just as an acorn has the POTENTIAL to develop into an oak tree under the right conditions, a z/e/f has the POTENTIAL to develop into a baby under the right conditions.

NOWHERE did I say or at all even IMPLY that a BABY (born to a human) isn't HUMAN.

You are SUCH an IDIOT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min kent 550,573
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min waaasssuuup 441,474
Moses never existed 11 min Poov 69
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Tim Osman 118,722
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 13 min andet1987 4,331
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) 13 min Uggy12 61
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min Lyndi 174,518
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min Charlie Sheen 262,020
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 2 hr dubaimassage 121
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Epiphany2 602,716

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE