Since: Feb 12

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#581697 Jan 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Agnostic can be atheist or theist, there are several theist agnostics on here who do not make the dishonest claim that their beliefs are fact. I believe in no gods, and any assertions to a god existing cannot be made without evidence to back them up, thus ... agnostic atheist. I deny the presented gods as they lack evidence, but do not state anything is outright impossible.
By denying the existance of a god you remove the agnostic. There is a difference between saying that there is no proof and that it is impossible to know and making an afirmation that they do not exist.

I provided the definition I don't know what more I can do if you are too dense to understand it.

Likewise if a person believes in a god then they are not agnostic.
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#581698 Jan 3, 2013
You prove there is no GOD. You are alive, GOD gave you the right to your opinion. You trying to influence a saved human is senseless. It would seem prudent that the only ones that would listen to your diatribe would be in doubt their-selves and be sheeple, like you. Where did all this come from. The earth has been here 5 billion years. God only gave us this last 150 years to become a bit smarter. Could it have been there were other civilizations that far outdid this poor excuse for humanity we now live in. Murder and all sorts of crime? Seemingly starting with you. Good Vs. Evil equates to GO(O)D Vs. the (D)EVIL. sound about right to you?

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#581699 Jan 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit to just trolling. Fascinating.
No I simply idenbtified you.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#581700 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Yes it is a baby.
2. No, it's not being murdered - unless abortion is illegal.
3. No, it has no will, but neither does a 2-month old baby...
I wonder why you are so gun crazy and yet so anti abortion

Is it because the life a born human is worth less that the life of a foetus?

Is it because you have wet dreams about being in control of anotherís life? Any life? Such godlike behaviour for a christard.

Of is it just yer basic hypocrisy?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#581701 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
By denying the existance of a god you remove the agnostic. There is a difference between saying that there is no proof and that it is impossible to know and making an afirmation that they do not exist.
I provided the definition I don't know what more I can do if you are too dense to understand it.
Likewise if a person believes in a god then they are not agnostic.
So you accept the existence of all gods?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#581702 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
No I simply idenbtified you.
Is English your second language?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#581703 Jan 3, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Me, too, which is why I describe a fetus as a parasitic life form based on the organism's relationship to its host, and not on whether or not I find the word demeaning to the organism.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you say that so you feel better about killing a human.
It is complete bullshit lets break it down.

"I describe a fetus as a parasitic life form"

Now can he demonstrate using the
INTERNATIONAL CODE OF ZOOLOGICAL NOMENCLATURE
The fetus of a parasitic life form. Here is the link to help him out.

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/hosted-sites/iczn/code/

"based on the organism's relationship to its host"

It is factually the son or daughter of the host.
No evidence can refute that as long as it lives.

"and not on whether or not I find the word demeaning to the organism"

No we will ignore any thought you had expressing derogatory meanings to a developing human organism.
But would like to see you show us the fetus of a parasite that occurs in a pregnant woman in the above link and give us the proper Latin names as well as it's position on the tree of life.

Or will we get crickets again?

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#581704 Jan 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you accept the existence of all gods?
Do you have a comprehension problem?

I believe in no Gods but I do not deny that they could exist.

I admit that I do not know if there are such things.

That is waht an agnostic is.

If you say that gods do not exist you are an atheist, if you say that some or all of the Gods exist you are a theist.

Dang would you get someone that can read to tell you what is written.

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#581706 Jan 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Is English your second language?
I have been waiting for this.

No it is not. I type like crap and make lots of typos and to be perfectly frnk about it no on this or any other thread is worth my time or trouble to proof read the posts.

Besides it gives you and your ilk something to cling to when you have no real argument.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#581707 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
No- you just have a personal willingness to risk people dying due to you owning guns.
Just like Nancy Lanza.
She too thought she was safer being a gun owner than those who are not gun owners.
The truth of the matter is she would have not only been much safer if she didn't own guns but that she would in all likely probability be alive today along with the other 26 people killed by the guns she kept for protection and enjoyment.
I don't have psychopathic kids liek her, so....

Location hidden

#581708 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Gee- I never knew that condoms were deadly weapons invented for the sole purpose of killing!
I don't know what you're talking about.

If you're referring to guns, you're 100% wrong.

As far as a condom goes -

Better to have one and not need one than need one and not have one. Same as a gun.

Location hidden

#581710 Jan 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
A two month old does have free will, it's just lacking the intelligence to use it.
Didn't say "free will", just "will", as in willpower...

No, a 2 month old baby has no will power and isn't self aware - just like a fetus.

So go ahead, kill the 2 month old, it won't know that you're doing it, either.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#581711 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been waiting for this.
No it is not. I type like crap and make lots of typos and to be perfectly frnk about it no on this or any other thread is worth my time or trouble to proof read the posts.
Besides it gives you and your ilk something to cling to when you have no real argument.
Ah, okay, that makes sense. Not everyone is a typist, I can't spell without spellcheck myself. I was just curious.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#581712 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have psychopathic kids liek her, so....
Maybe one of your kids will snap one day. Maybe you will or maybe your wife will.

Ever hear neighbors saying after a shooting: Gee, he/she was so nice and so quiet and is the last person I would ever think would be capable of such a thing.....and sentiments similar to this one?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581713 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what you're talking about.
If you're referring to guns, you're 100% wrong.
As far as a condom goes -
Better to have one and not need one than need one and not have one. Same as a gun.
You should know what I'm talking about since it is you who tried to compare being prepared by having a condom with being prepared by having a gun.

And I'm wrong about guns?? Sorry bub- that is the ONLY reason guns were invented and that is their sole purpose- to KILL.

They have no other use but to be used to kill.

Location hidden

#581714 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
But guns are the weapons of choice in the majority of killings.
And- nothing else that is a weapon or that could be used as a weapon has the immediacy of a GUN.
And that is why guns are the weapon of choice in the majority of killings.
It's "easy".
Yes, according to the FBI, hand guns represent 48% of murder weapon choices, rifles & shotguns about 6%. The rest of the 46% of murders are by other weapons (including hands).

Guns are easy to use, yes. But they aren't "made to kill" as you anti-gun folk preach.

A gun is made to shoot a projectile at high velocity on a desired vector.

Period.

It all depends on WHO is shooting, not WHAT is shooting.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#581715 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a comprehension problem?
I believe in no Gods but I do not deny that they could exist.
I admit that I do not know if there are such things.
That is waht an agnostic is.
If you say that gods do not exist you are an atheist, if you say that some or all of the Gods exist you are a theist.
Dang would you get someone that can read to tell you what is written.
Now you're being confusing. So you accept the claims as valid in spite of them lacking evidence but don't actually believe in those gods? That's just confused.

I did not say that gods cannot exist, I said that all claims of a god made so far are lacking in evidence therefore I will not believe in any of them being possible until such evidence is presented. I do not claim to know, thus I am agnostic, but I reject the claims made without evidence, thus I don't believe in the presented gods so far, thus I am atheist as well.

Agnostic = admits to not knowing.
Atheist = does not believe in any gods.

Atheist doesn't say "denies the possibility of any god ever existing" or "claims that no god can ever exist," which is what you seem to be asserting it does. It's a label for us who do not believe in any of the gods, that simple.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581716 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, a 2 month old baby has no will power and isn't self aware - just like a fetus.
Bullsh*t.

A 2 month old most certainly IS self aware and unlike a fetus, a 2 month old is 100% viable and 100% sentient.

Location hidden

#581717 Jan 3, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why you are so gun crazy and yet so anti abortion
Is it because the life a born human is worth less that the life of a foetus?
Is it because you have wet dreams about being in control of anotherís life? Any life? Such godlike behaviour for a christard.
Of is it just yer basic hypocrisy?
I'm not anti-abortion.

I'm pro-choice.

I'm just more logical than you & I realize what is and what is not a life.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#581718 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually did misread that, and I'd apologize if you hadn't made such a lame ad hom as your last statement.

But I conceded and that is all that is required to maintain integrity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min truth 542,658
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 26 min Thinking 227,561
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 49 min bacon hater 1,101
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ1 259,549
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 36,887
Hollywood Libtards dedicated to ASSIST in destr... 1 hr A Tree 4
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 hr yon 3,111
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr STU PIDE ASS Xposed 95,523
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 15 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••