Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#582150 Jan 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you didn't notice , they still use armor specifically to stop bullets.
And why is that Einstein?

Are they afraid that their victims are going to be "entertained" to death?

Oh wait! That's right! They wear armor to protect themselves from being KILLED.

No one is born smart. Education is needed, but YOU actually fight off education of any kind. And the result is that you are truly as smart as bait. Congratualtions.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#582151 Jan 3, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that guns aren't made to kill.
It's very simple. I've done it already, but the anti-gun freaks are blind to logic.

A gun is made to shoot a projectile at high velocity on an intended trajectory.

Period.

That is what a gun is made to do.

If it doesn't shoot or shoot off-angle, it isn't working right and it isnt' operating to manufacturer specs.

What a gun is used for and what it's meant to do are different.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#582152 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
um....
Hey moron, you're reciting a saying, not proving that guns are made to kill....
Prove it.
The Corps knows they are. Thank you for calling the Rifleman's Creed just "a saying". You have exposed yourself for the pussy you are.

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...
My rifle and myself know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, or the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...
My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...
Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

Guns were invented to kill. Invented to kill. Invented to kill. Keep reading. You might get it. Any other uses are cursory you anti-American, anti-Marine Corps Communist.

Until you acknowledge that guns were invented for killing, you will never be a responsible gun owner. You can not be trusted with a gun that you think can only shoot 20 bottles and 7 cans. You are a danger to yourself and others. You should report to one of Bush's internment camps immediately for processing.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582153 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
no, you can not. You prove that with this line of "reasoning". If you weren't too much of a pussy to be a Marine, like I was, a mere woman, you would know the reason for guns. Until you understand this, you are the classic irresponsible gun owner and a danger to your family and society.
IF you were a marine, you're distaste for guns is abhorant to your comrades.

You're a chicken shit.

What did you do, cook?
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#582154 Jan 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah the Marine rifle company's are renowned for inflicting casualties with their rifles. Are you somehow comparing their creed to the guy who hunts deer for food? This is my rifle , I see a deer .
there are many deer like it , but this deer is mine.
My rifle and myself are feeders of my stomach. We are masters of my stomach we are saviors of empty refrigerators.
So be it until fried venison is Americas food when there was no food and not hungry!
Nope. Just proving that guns were invented to kill people. We Marines understand this. You pusilanimous cowards can deflect all you want. Any other use is cursory. Guns were invented to kill people. Until you understand and admit this, you are an irresponsible gun owner and a danger that can not be trusted with a loaded weapon.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582155 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
(keep in mind that defeat doesn't mean kill, if you can)
Mylan wrote:
Back it up with documentation and proof. Oh wait, you'll just say something stupid AGAIN and dance around your assertion AGAIN. No matter.
Are you really this stupid? To not know that defeat doesn't mean kill?

WTF is going on?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582159 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>The Corps knows they are. Thank you for calling the Rifleman's Creed just "a saying". You have exposed yourself for the pussy you are.

Guns were invented to kill. Invented to kill. Invented to kill. Keep reading. You might get it. Any other uses are cursory you anti-American, anti-Marine Corps Communist.
Until you acknowledge that guns were invented for killing, you will never be a responsible gun owner. You can not be trusted with a gun that you think can only shoot 20 bottles and 7 cans. You are a danger to yourself and others. You should report to one of Bush's internment camps immediately for processing.
Can't prove it huh?

And you too scared to admit it....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582160 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Just proving that guns were invented to kill people.
Waiting for proof......
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#582161 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is going on?
What is going on is that oh have exposed ourself as an irresponsible gun owner. You should be ashamed of yourself. You disgust me.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#582162 Jan 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you didn't notice , they still use armor specifically to stop bullets. They didn't quit using armor because of guns.
They quit using armor because the feudal system collapsed and no one could afford to buy armor anymore. Which was used by greedy knights and lords anyway.
And now they have armor piercing rounds to defeat that armor.

Which I believe anybody who can buy an assault weapon can still buy.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#582163 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is going on?
Rofl!

Keep digging that hole.

It's going to need to be real deep to throw all that stupid in.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#582164 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>no, you can not. You prove that with this line of "reasoning". If you weren't too much of a pussy to be a Marine, like I was, a mere woman, you would know the reason for guns. Until you understand this, you are the classic irresponsible gun owner and a danger to your family and society.
.. guns were not invented for protection, sport or hunting but for the sole purpose of fighting the enemy ..

.. ever wonder what life would be like without the gun? Would people have fully loaded automatic bows and arrows in their home ??..

.. a brainy female marine? If you're also hot, God is fair ..

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#582165 Jan 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. did I ever tell you how much I admire your brilliance ??..
.. thanks for pointing that out. Completely missed it ..
Yes, but I never tire of hearing it.

:)

Thank you.

And good to see you again.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#582166 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad it was the 13th Amendment.
.. exactly. CATCHER is an astute student of the constitution ..

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#582168 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit, you forgot #4...
All US citizens have the right to bear arms, not just military & police.
No, I didn't forget. It was covered under changing the laws. The second amendment is up for interpretation and they just need to modernize it a bit. There, problem solved. Happy now? LOL...
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#582169 Jan 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. guns were not invented for protection, sport or hunting but for the sole purpose of fighting the enemy ..
.. ever wonder what life would be like without the gun? Would people have fully loaded automatic bows and arrows in their home ??..
.. a brainy female marine? If you're also hot, God is fair ..
Yeah, but I'm not a lesbian. I tried it in college. Sorry, I like nails better than tongue in groove.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#582171 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't prove it huh?
I've proven it. Your immature, pussilanimous petulance is mere deflection and a terrible concession speech.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#582172 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't prove it huh?
Scared? Haha. The military wouldn't have you and you are too scared from polite society to wander around without a penis extension. Come on, Internet tough guy. Any time. No weapons. Hand to hand. I give you to three.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#582173 Jan 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. exactly. CATCHER is an astute student of the constitution ..
Yep, but these self-aggrandizing, ignorant gun nuts are certainly not.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#582174 Jan 3, 2013
What's the matter, redneck? You called me abhorrent to my fellow Marines. You called me chickenshit. I'll tell you what, let's share this round of posts with 30 of our closest friends and meet up at the Salton Sea at high noon sometime. I'm game. I'll bring you some fresh Depends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 118,569
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min New Age Spiritual... 678,602
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 40 min RiversideRedneck 2,134
News Bill to loosen financial rules would save $24 b... 45 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
News Trump budget promises balance in decade, relies... 50 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 4
News An ambitious ruler defeated by his own hubris: ... 52 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 33,210
More from around the web