Prove there's a god.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#582005 Jan 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> But there some that were.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...
Pearl High School, Mississippi: This incident began the morning of Oct. 1, 1997, when 16-year-old student Luke Windham entered the school with a rifle. Wearing only an orange jumpsuit and a trench coat and making no effort to hide his weapon, he initially entered the school and shot and killed two students, injuring seven others. He was stopped by assistant principal Joel Myrick, who retrieved a .45 cal. handgun from the glove box of his truck.
Appalachia Law School, Virginia: On Jan. 16, 2002, Peter Odighizuwa, 43, a former student from Nigeria, arrived on the campus of the school with a handgun around 1:00 p.m. and immediately killed three people, at least two of them at point-blank range. Two students – Mikael Gross and Tracy Bridges – both retrieved handguns from their vehicles and confronted Odighizuwa. As former police officers, both men were trained to subdue suspects but the fact is they were on the scene and armed, and helped prevent more killings.
Muskegon, Michigan: From the Aug. 23, 1995, issue of the Muskegon Chronicle:“Plans to slay everyone in the Muskegon, Michigan, store and steal enough cash and jewelry to feed their ‘gnawing hunger for crack cocaine’ fell apart for a band of would-be killers after one of their victims fought back. Store owner Clare Cooper was returning behind the counter after showing three of the four conspirators some jewelry, when one of the group pulled out a gun and shot him four times in the back. Stumbling for the safety of his bullet-proof glass-encased counter, Cooper managed to grab his shotgun and fire as the suspects fled.“
Colorado Springs, Colo.: On Dec. 9, 2007, gunman Mathew Murray, 24, launched an armed attack against the parishioners of the New Life Church that ultimately left two innocent victims dead. But the toll could have been much higher, were it not for the heroic actions of former police officer Jeanne Assam from Minnesota. In an interview she said she very nearly decided not to go to church that morning but because she saw a headline on her computer indicating that two young people were murdered and a training center for Christian missionaries about 70 miles away in the Denver suburb of Arvada, she changed her mind. Murray shot a total of five people before an armed Assam shot and killed him. There were about 7,000 people at the church at the time of the attack.
http://chrislbecker.com/2012/12/21/mass-schoo...
Anecdotes are not evidence. I asked you to differentiate. There was a highly-trained, well-armed Deputy in Columbine that was wholly ineffectual, betraying your assertion. You can't cut and run from that, coward.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#582006 Jan 3, 2013
On this day in 1865, the U.S. House of Representatives passes the 13th Amendment to the Constitution, abolishing slavery in America.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/ho...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#582007 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Once RR swallows, his stomach acid kills the sperm.
If the stomach acid doesn't, then the moonshine will.

Location hidden

#582008 Jan 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Security at the schools is the only viable option.
Great. Put a tax on all guns to pay for it.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#582009 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
OH whats the matter little boy? Did the big bad man call you out and show you to be the coward that you are?
By the way you have no idea where I will be. I could be in Orlando, maybe take the grandkids to Disney World. Yeah that might work then I could give you the chance to see if you have the stones to say face to face what you say hiding behind your computer. Yeah maybe Disney World this year.
I'm not a boy. I am a grown woman and probably much more worldly and experienced in all aspects of life than you could ever be even if you live to be 150 years old.

I would have NO problem or hesitation saying to your stupid and no doubt UGLY face what I have said to you here; the only difference is that it might be accompanied by a stiff kick to your ball-less groin area.

And uh...Orlando is a pretty big city so I couldn't care less if you go to Disney or not.

YOU on the other hand, have proven to be a COWARD as well as an intellectual MIDGET, you TINY little "man".

Go f*ck yourself, LOSER.

Since: Feb 12

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#582010 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>it actually wasn't even an amendment, you illiterate twit. It was the Emancipation Proclamation, which was an executive order signed by Lincoln.
Lincoln on guns: Ouch!
Wrong as usual.

The document you speak of was only against the Confederate States and was made under the War Powers of Lincoln as President. The 14th Ammendment officially abolished Slavery in the US because it was not done with the other document.
Dang try rading up on the subject prior to posting absolute nonsense and making yourself look even stupider that you are.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#582011 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please keep your word this time and stop responding to me? I thought I was done with your worthless butt a few pages back but you must have a fetish as you keep coming back for more punishment.
I don't recall saying I wouldn't respond to you; I do recall saying I wouldn't discuss abortion with you any more.

And "punishment"??? ROFLMAO!! You are confusing the word "punishment" with "amusement".
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#582012 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You say the same thing as OCB, "guns are made to kill".
With that logic, most gun owners misuse their guns because we don't kill anything with our guns....
Dumb ass. Grow a pair.
I wrote guns were invented to kill. That was their intent. Other uses are immaterial. I don't need to grow a pair. I am a woman, I am not a pusillanimous man like you who is so scared he needs guns to protect himself from imaginary demons.

"Balls? Balls are weak and vulnerable an just hang there. If you want to be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can really take a pounding." - Betty White

There is no more comical cognitive dissonance than a pusillanimous gun owner admonishing another to grow a pair. Bwahahahahahaha. You're a mezza finnocio, Pinnochio.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#582013 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Another Internet tough guy. Whoop. And this one needs a gun because he is so afraid of an imaginary boogeyman yet he calls others scared. Bwahahahaha. Are you clowns parodies or are you for real?
It's HILARIOUS!!!
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#582014 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please keep your word this time and stop responding to me? I thought I was done with your worthless butt a few pages back but you must have a fetish as you keep coming back for more punishment.
Nice concession speech for an illiterate. Now you have proven yourself an anti Free Speech Commie!

Location hidden

#582015 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshirt. Columbine had an armed Sheriff. Worked well.
Excellent point.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#582016 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
When you can not even have the courage to not remove the humanity from someone simply because you disagree with that persons position.
Nano has no humanity left in her - at least none that she brings to Topix. When she shows us a little human warmth or vulnerability or good humor, maybe we'll stop referring to her as "it," "larva," "insect," "cactus," and "scorpion." We're not unkind people.
UR BS wrote:
I am sure you would not appreciate being dehumanized because your opinions are seen as not agreeing with another poster.
It's not her positions on issues that bring out the worst in everybody. In place of the milk of human kindness, nano offers only a dry, leathery tit.

It's a little known fact that when Harry Harlow did his famous cloth and wire surrogate mother experiments on monkeys, that nano was his lab assistant. As babies, the monkeys were given artificial monkey to hold and cuddle. Those given cloth mothers did better than those forced to hug wires, who were more nervous and less well socialized. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Harlow#Mon...

What they didn't report and what is not widely known is that as soon as nano picked them up, they monkeys committed suicide.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#582017 Jan 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well The link I showed you covering our rights covered it too.
The Civil war wasn't fought over slavery it was fought over tax revenue after that the abolitionists brought the amendment to address that so I guess you're right. Slavery wasn't outlawed until after the civil war.
And even after the Emancipation Proclamation it was not outlawed in the border states like South Carolina that were not traitors.

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#582018 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Another Internet tough guy. Whoop. And this one needs a gun because he is so afraid of an imaginary boogeyman yet he calls others scared. Bwahahahaha. Are you clowns parodies or are you for real?
Remember this when the methhead is in your house stabing you while he gets ready to stael all your stuff.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#582019 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know they had a diferent calander exactly how is it different?
By the way was that supposed to be an insult?
"Calander"? Are you that woefully ignorant? Really?

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#582020 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Don't make up SHIT I never said and never thought.
And YOU are already dead- your incredible mental, emotional and intellectual atrophy is proof of that.
Get stuffed, you gun-toting, gun-loving NAZI.
Poor little baby can;t stand behind his own words and has no response so must rant on and get his bloodpressure all out of whack.

Location hidden

#582021 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then most gun owners misuse their guns all the time......
Irregardless. It is designed for one sole purpose - to kill. That is what it is advertised to do, and I don't see you or your fellow gun losers suing the gun manufactures for false advertising.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#582022 Jan 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well The link I showed you covering our rights covered it too.
The Civil war wasn't fought over slavery it was fought over tax revenue after that the abolitionists brought the amendment to address that so I guess you're right. Slavery wasn't outlawed until after the civil war.
Abraham Lincoln: To run away when someone is shooting guns at you is a sensible reaction, I think it would be my own.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#582023 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little baby can;t stand behind his own words and has no response so must rant on and get his bloodpressure all out of whack.
Please learn English, Communist!

Location hidden

#582024 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
How many guns sitting in drawers kill people?
How many tubes of toothpaste sitting in drawers clean teeth?

OH wait! They both need HUMAN intervention to work. Amazing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min RiversideRedneck 27,634
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Michael 636,838
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 32 min MUQ2 44,036
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 43 min rog 18,600
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 55 min Ann Bonney 53,699
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr Paul is dead 3,547
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr mature slut 4 fun 104,185
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 7 hr WasteWater 4,707
More from around the web