Since: Feb 12

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#581779 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Well, they don't HERE.
And sorry- I don't believe that birth certificates show the babies as being born a year old and all the more since human gestation is 9 months and not a year.
Feh.
How long did you live in the far east?
I lived there for 4 years.
the tradition is that when the baby is born it has a celebration of a birth day on the lunar new year. That is why we would ask someone how old they were and would get 2 answers. One for us and one for them.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#581780 Jan 3, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me, but a 'baaaabee' is a individual, a PERSON from the get-go
that baby in the womb has it's own heart, it's own eyes and ears and spine and circulatory system, its own brain.......... it is a PERSON before it is born.
thats why it is illegal to abort a baby after so many weeks of pregnancy.
and abortion IS murder. life is life.
Murder is killing that is against the law. It is only murder where it is illegal, otherwise it's just killing.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#581781 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
I have a question for the ones touting that there is no such thing as an unborn baby.
If it is as you say it is then how is it that a person can be charged with murder for killing one?
which jurisdiction.

link the law

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#581782 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say anything about adoption be a as you call it, "cure all"?
Manufacturing facts again to suite youtr agenda?
How about you answer your own questions?
As to your ianane rant about there is no Mother till after birth BZZZZZZZZZZZ the buzzer sounds wrong answer. When she becomes pregnant she is a mother. She is caring for and nurturing a baby. So sorry you are simply wrong.
You talked about adoption and giving the baby to someone who wants it.

I am manufacturing NOTHING.

Answer my own questions??? Huh?

Nope- you're wrong- AGAIN. A woman is NOT a mother until a baby is born. Up until that point, she is a pregnant woman who is the host to the z/e/f. She is nurturing a zygote, an embryo or a fetus. Nurturing of a BABY will begin when there is a BIRTH.

So sorry- you are simply an IDIOT and a totally INANE one at that.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581783 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
the tradition is that when the baby is born it has a celebration of a birth day on the lunar new year. That is why we would ask someone how old they were and would get 2 answers. One for us and one for them.
Good- direct me to a source or a link which states that in the far east, babies are one year old when they are born.

Gee- I didn't know that in the far east gestation is 12 months instead of 9! Wow! <rolling eyes here....>

And also direct me to a site that shows that in the far east the birth certificates of babies don't show the actual date they were born but instead use some sort of "guesstimate" based on when the parents believe conception took place.

Feh.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#581784 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you mean go make you some chicken?
I mean- if you consider a z/e/f to be a baby, then "LOGICALLY" speaking, not only would an ACORN be an OAK TREE, but an EGG would be a CHICKEN.
Of course, nothing at ALL logical about referring to an acorn as an oak tree or an egg as a chicken- just as there is nothing logical about referring to a zygote, embryo or fetus as a BABY.
hmmm. Quite logical.

But a chicken egg that I'd eat is an unfertilzed egg, like the one you bleed out every month.

An unsprouted acorn is similar to the unfertilzed chicken egg, it is food.

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#581785 Jan 3, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
there was an event at T>0 it is sometimes known as the "Big-Bang", it is a religious explanation of the beginning of the universe. The hypothesis is outdated and the interpretation wrong. The current best explanation is M-Theory. The Universe has existed for all time, and is infinite.
Then the universe has not always existed but was brought into being by an event.
Gave no idea where you get religion into this as it is a scientific theory.

By the way as to the big bang being outdated these are just a few of the people that disagree with you.
http://www.world-mysteries.com/sci_10.htm
http://www.sciencedaily.com/news/space_time/b...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/space/universe/q...
http://www.enotes.com/big-bang-theory-referen...
There are lots more but you get the point.
There was a begining and if there was a begining then it has not alwst existed as you calim.

Location hidden

#581786 Jan 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> ToE says it's a benefit , who am I to disagree>? Since you see it as a parasite , get your tubes tied.
it is not a benefit to the individual who is pregnant.

the zef meets the definition of parasite.

If you need disagree, try to look less stupid

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#581787 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Smarmy as always you are, RR.
I am NOT comparing tree seeds to human babies.
I am making the POINT that while at conception we are ALIVE, we are NOT babies and our actual lives have not begun and won't until we are BORN alive.
Just as every z/e/f is unique, so is every acorn. But an acorn remains an acorn until it has grown enough to develop into an OAK TREE- just as a zygote remains a zygote until it has grown enough to develop into an embryo and an embryo remains an embryo until it has grown enough to develop into a fetus and a fetus remains a fetus until it has grown enough to develop into a baby which is the end result of a live BIRTH.
Oh- and knock it off with the "folksy" "papa" and "mama" crap, will ya?
No I won't knock it off, I'm right.

You're comparing non-life to life; an acorn to a fetus.

It don't work that way.

You CAN compare a unfertilzed human egg to an acorn, but that's all.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#581788 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh......I'm not condoning- or condemning- ANYTHING.
Yes- abortion terminates that which is ALIVE. Last time on this for me, RR- while abortion terminates that which is ALIVE, it does not terminate a LIFE.
A LIFE begins at BIRTH.
That's my position on this issue, my position won't change and I'm sick and tired of stating it over and over again.
Oh, thank you! For finally admiring that this is your opinion and not fact.

FINALLY!

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#581789 Jan 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. this portion of your post was original:
<quoted text>
.. you insinuate adoption is the correct solution therefore contradicting your pro-choice position ..
.. your choice of the word 'baby' expresses your stance and your word selection continues to betray you ..
<quoted text>
.. who is the 'we?'..
If you would actually look at that post you would notice quotation marks around the text you have copied. That is, in case you are too ignorant to understand, an indication that I was quoting someone else. Try to keep up.
I insinuate? Are you delusional? I stated that adoption was one thing along with prenatal care and other things besides abortion. many women abort because they can not afford the prenatal care and abortion is cheaper.
Baby is the correct term. I am sorry that you are soo cold you can not undefstand that a abay in the mothers womb is very much a baby.
As to the we you will have to ask the original poster.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#581790 Jan 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. again, your selection of words betray you ..
kill
children
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the law that refers to Child In Utero, Unborn Child, so if you have a problem with the words talk to the Federal Government.
.. please provide a link wherein SCOTUS uses the exact words "Child in Utero" or "Unborn Child" in their decision. I could not find it. Perhaps CATCHER knows ??..
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so afraid to call it what it is?
.. because words are important ..

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#581791 Jan 3, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
which jurisdiction.
link the law
Federal Law in the USA.

I have already posted the Law and the link to it so look it up yourself.

Here is a hint type in, Child In utero Law. You will find it.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581792 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
So in other words, you claim that you contribute much to babies and children, blah, blah, blah was nothing more than a blatant lie.

I mean really- they WERE simple questions.....

1. How many have you adopted?

2. How many have you fostered?

3. How much volunteer time do you put in at any number of groups homes or orphanages?

You should change your user name to: I AM BS.

Because you are FULL of it.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#581793 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say anything about adoption be a as you call it, "cure all"?
Manufacturing facts again to suite youtr agenda?
How about you answer your own questions?
As to your ianane rant about there is no Mother till after birth BZZZZZZZZZZZ the buzzer sounds wrong answer. When she becomes pregnant she is a mother. She is caring for and nurturing a baby. So sorry you are simply wrong.
.. is a woman without children still a mother after a spontaneous abortion ??..

.. you might consider coming out of the closet ..

Location hidden

#581794 Jan 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Well you have to admit , it's not exactly common for children to kill a parent either.
But many death do come provided by the gun owner to spouse.
But it also seems very ignorant to keep a firearm when there are marital problems. So there has to be a correlation between IQ and gun safety here somewhere.
do you think it will exceed the negative correlation of gun-ownership and IQ

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#581795 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You talked about adoption and giving the baby to someone who wants it.
I am manufacturing NOTHING.
Answer my own questions??? Huh?
Nope- you're wrong- AGAIN. A woman is NOT a mother until a baby is born. Up until that point, she is a pregnant woman who is the host to the z/e/f. She is nurturing a zygote, an embryo or a fetus. Nurturing of a BABY will begin when there is a BIRTH.
So sorry- you are simply an IDIOT and a totally INANE one at that.
Sorry but you are indeed manufacturing something.
Your use of the CURE ALL totally misrepresented what I wrote.
You are not just an idiot but a dishonest one at that.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#581796 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Totally subjective. Some women- those who WANT to take their pregnancies to term- would probably agree with you that they are pregnant with a BABY. But that is subjective and is based on their subjective feelings.
That doesn't FACTUALLY make a zygote, an embryo or a fetus a baby.
I mean- why even have words such as zygote, embryo or fetus if what a z/e/f is is actually a BABY?
Sorry- biologically and medically speaking, a woman is not pregnant with a baby.
"Sorry- biologically and medically speaking, a woman is not pregnant with a baby."

Oh?

Then exactly what scientifically or medically is a woman pregnant with? If not a baby.
A cow chicken ? a monkey or something maybe a puppy lol
Pregnant women always tell me when I ask them whats in their tummy , the reply is.....

My Baby.

I'm yet to hear "its my zygote" or My Fetus even It's my Embryo.

In reality I don't care what women do to their baby , they can grind them up and eat them as long as it isn't mine or my family's.
But being honest not even abortion doctors are going to tell you you are impregnated with a parasite.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581797 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No I won't knock it off, I'm right.
You're comparing non-life to life; an acorn to a fetus.
It don't work that way.
You CAN compare a unfertilzed human egg to an acorn, but that's all.
Sigh....I meant knock it off with the folksy "mama" and "papa" crap- can't you READ???

Sorry- an acorn is NOT a non-life!! LOL!! An acorn is ALIVE, you dolt.

And no.....plant an acorn and if the conditions are right, it will become an oak tree, but it has a long way to go before that happens.

Plant a seed within a woman and if the conditions are right, it will become a person, but it has a long way to go before that happens.

RR, how you can claim to be pro-choice when you are SO ignorant of the most basic of biology is really something.

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#581798 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Good- direct me to a source or a link which states that in the far east, babies are one year old when they are born.
Gee- I didn't know that in the far east gestation is 12 months instead of 9! Wow! <rolling eyes here....>
And also direct me to a site that shows that in the far east the birth certificates of babies don't show the actual date they were born but instead use some sort of "guesstimate" based on when the parents believe conception took place.
Feh.
What part of LUNAR NEW YEAR are you too stupid to understand?

It is tradition that is the way it is. You want to find out more move to china.
Dang you are a total dolt!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 min dollarsbill 3,683
I wish God would get rid of all homosexuals in ... 11 min Rosa_Winkel 10
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 18 min sangili karuppan 6,411
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 48 min hojo 586,013
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr lightbeamrider 2,320
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 99,328
pijat pasutri bali (Apr '13) 1 hr Avy 37
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 40,238
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr Rick in Kansas 270,840
More from around the web