Prove there's a god.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#581887 Jan 3, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing pseudoprinciple here. Did you see the post on that? In case you missed it, here it is:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
The way we can decide is to see if you uniformly object to prohibitions because of the black markets that they engender. How do you feel about a prohibition on abortion, and the underground abortion clinics that would spring up? Do you object on that basis?
How about the prohibition on heroine and meth? There are black markets for both of those as well. Can we put you down for legalization of them. After all, as you said, "2. Prohibition = Blackmarket, period." If a "meth head" wants a pound of meth, "they can get one or make their own," right?
Damn you and your logic!

Since: Feb 12

Germany

#581888 Jan 3, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It is the church attempting to dehumanize us by trying to change the name of what we advocate from "pro-choice" to "anti-life," and glorify itself as "pro-life" in the process while in fact being "anti-choice," and anywhere from indifferent to contemptuous about most other life.
==========
BTW, it's OK with me that you are a Christian. I understand not discussing your religious preferences. But why try to be deceptive about it? Do you think it makes you seem more credible to skeptics?
I am sorry that you can not understand someone that is not as rabidly against anything associated with religion as you are.
I am what I said I am nothing more nothing less. Because I do not attack all things religion simply shows that unlike yours my mind is open and I am willing to admit that I do not know everything.
You accusations against the church, which one by the way, are baseless. As I have pointed out there is a life there, call it what you like but it is there and as a result of the procedure the life is terminated. That is death. You advocat the free access to that so you can be classified as pro-death.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#581889 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what SCOTUS Ruling would that have been concerning Slavery? I seem to be having a problem finding that one. How about a link to the actual SCOTUS Decision as it applies to Slavery in the US.
It was covered in the 14th amendment.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#581890 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>SIGH.....LAST time- for not only did I already explain this to you yesterday, this is totally OFF TOPIC and it's all been said already anyway.
1. Bacteria is ALIVE.
2. Mold is ALIVE.
3. Mildew is ALIVE.
4. Sperm is ALIVE.
What NONE of them are is A LIFE.
They are LIVING organisms, but none are A LIFE.
A z/e/f is a LIVING organism, but none of them are A LIFE.
A LIFE begins at BIRTH. What comes before that is ALIVE, but is not A LIFE.
NO MORE on this topic from ME.
Once RR swallows, his stomach acid kills the sperm.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#581891 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>SIGH.....LAST time- for not only did I already explain this to you yesterday, this is totally OFF TOPIC and it's all been said already anyway.
1. Bacteria is ALIVE.
2. Mold is ALIVE.
3. Mildew is ALIVE.
4. Sperm is ALIVE.
What NONE of them are is A LIFE.
They are LIVING organisms, but none are A LIFE.
A z/e/f is a LIVING organism, but none of them are A LIFE.
A LIFE begins at BIRTH. What comes before that is ALIVE, but is not A LIFE.
NO MORE on this topic from ME.
Both ‘live’ and ‘alive’ are words that have the same root ‘life’. So anything that has life, whether it is a plant, animal or human being is said to be alive.

Anything having a life is described as alive...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#581892 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How about mowing down all the kids on the playground with a car? That'd do it, but probably worse.
Cars kill people, not the drivers.
Therefore cars are weapons and should be banned from use.
Faulty analogy.

And no, a car would NOT have been worse. Even a car doesn't have the immediacy or surprise value or shock value that a gun does.

Take your guns and SHOVE 'em, RR.

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#581893 Jan 3, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the point is: that the gun was too handy, that the gun needs greater restriction so that in the future it will be less handy.
the gun is designed as an efficient killing machine.
Tell me, RR what contributions are you prepared to make, to reduce the kind of incident we saw at sandy hookÉ
Security at the schools is the only viable option.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581894 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Your fantasies betray you. Cars were invented for transportation. Guns were invented to kill. Your equivocation fallacy exposes the immorality of your dogma and your insanity.
If all these other methods are so effective, then why do you need guns for self defense? Gun nut logic fail. Again.
Or....we could suggest that guns be banned and that CARS be marketed as the weapon of choice- LOL!!!
Huh

Dallas, TX

#581895 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are the liar here. You better go back and check your own words there dipwad. You said and at the very beginning of the rant I amy add volunteer at Animal Shelters. So you are and always will be a LYING POS.
Ah yes the last hope of the libtard that has no substantive response and has been shown for the fool that he is. Spell Check! Yep I do make spelling errors and I make lots of typos so go ahead and point them out if it makes you feel good.
I don't have a problem with womens reproductive rights at all. But then again you can't really call it reproductive rights or choices when the reproducion is the thing that is being halted. How about we call it what it is the right to kill their unborn child.
They have that right, it is up to the states on how they fund it but they have that right.
I just find it very puzzling that no one seems to care about the baby. I mean what more innocent life is there?
What I find even more amusing is how many of you so called prochoice people are anti death penalty. I mean at least they had a trial and were found guilty of a capitol crime. What crime has that baby commited?
Oh my, I remember when America was America and Americans wrote in English. Get the behind me, immigrant. Love America and write in English or GTFU you Commie, anti-American bastard!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#581896 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Your fantasies betray you. Cars were invented for transportation. Guns were invented to kill. Your equivocation fallacy exposes the immorality of your dogma and your insanity.
If all these other methods are so effective, then why do you need guns for self defense? Gun nut logic fail. Again.
Your fantasies betray you. Guns were invented to launch a projectile at high speed on an intended trajectory.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#581897 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Damn you and your logic!
IANS is married, dude......

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#581898 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Top predator- LOL!!! And only because of our man made weapons.
Don't think so? Then go take on a bear, a lion, a tiger, and so many other predators with nothing more than your own body.
Again- and how this thread has morphed into a thread about abortion I don't know- and all the more since there are at least a dozen abortion threads on Topix- I will say this for the LAST time:
What would be right about women being legally forced to remain pregnant against their will in order to be legally forced to give birth against their will?
Not your body? Not your uterus? Not your pregnancy? Not your z/e/f?
Then not your choice, not your decision and NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
And why is YOUR outlook of the world so dim and morbid that you would obviously see nothing wrong with women being legally forced to have children they do not want and do not love and in addition to that, why is YOUR outlook of the world so dim and morbid that you obviously have no problem with babies being born unwanted and unloved by the very persons who give birth to them?
And so you and anyone else who posts to me on the topic of abortion doesn't think I am ignoring you, I think I am DONE posting on the topic of abortion which is NOT in any way whatsoever the topic of this thread.
You have me confused here ok?

We are apex predator because our brains and yes we use our brains to make the teeth and claws we don't have.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#581899 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya....
I've seen them excited about their pregnancy, rubbing that big ole pregnant belly, saying" or "Oh, get this fetus out of me!"
Ooh, Oooh, I'll take what every woman who ever made the mistake of letting RR's tiny sausage vomit anywhere near them has exclaimed for 200, Alex.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581900 Jan 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You confuse predation with parasitical , we are the Apex Predator this much is true. But there is a set criteria for being parasite,
humans are above that. We actually do things to help our environment , and the animals we feed on (cultivation).
We are not parasites get it straight , we are predators though.
No- YOU get it straight. Do some research on factory farming- the animals we feed on- and then tell me we are "helping" them.

And we're "helping" the environment? If you mean we are now at this late date trying to repair some of the devastating damage we have caused to the environment, okay.

That's like saying we helped to rebuild Iraq after we destroyed it.

And yes- ALL living organisms on this planet ARE parasites.

As far as human being predators, true enough we are, but only due to man made weaponry.

Standing on our own, we do not stand a chance against non-human predators.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581901 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fantasies betray you. Guns were invented to launch a projectile at high speed on an intended trajectory.
For the intended purpose of KILLING.

Since: Feb 12

Germany

#581902 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Threatening over the internet is against the law.
Next- so you checked their birth certificates. Do their birth certificates not show their birth date as their date of BIRTH or are you claiming their birth certificates show their date of CONCEPTION as their date of BIRTH?
And do NOT threaten me you MORON- not overtly OR veiled.
Up YOURS, loser.
And I'm guessing YOU are a NAZI or at least a Naxzi sympathizer.
Get lost, kid- ya bother me.
There was no threat at all simply a statement of fact.
You are a brave little wimp behind your computer aren't you.
Now as to the rest of your inane rant.
On the traditional BC it showed both dates. The older date was calculated from the day of birth bacward.
As to the NAZI thing nope not at all that would be more along your lines there tinkerbell. Everybody must goose step to your ideas or else.
Kid ? Please I have not been a kid for a long time.
Now if I bother you it is because I make you look at yourself and you really don't like what you see. So if I do bother you then stop engaging me. I won't go chasing you down to try and strike up a conversation.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#581903 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
NO I guess I can't grasp it.
Please tell me the difference between ALIVE and A LIFE.
Easy. You are alive, yet, you clearly have no life as you spend it on Topix, 24/7, stupidly defending indefensible positions. I am so happy that clears it up for you.

Oh, I know, you family is currently out of the house or you have downtime at work while you steal from your employer, or, yada, yada, no life Christian excuse.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581904 Jan 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Security at the schools is the only viable option.
No, it's not. Why not suggest arming school children you think security at schools is the only viable option?

What next? All spectators at a sporting event being armed? Movie-goers being armed? Security at public libraries?

Why do you gun NUTS not see banning gun ownership by private citizens as a viable option?

And don't bother replying: second amendment.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#581905 Jan 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You have me confused here ok?
We are apex predator because our brains and yes we use our brains to make the teeth and claws we don't have.
You don't have teeth? Figures.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#581907 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
IANS is married, dude......
IANS. I Another Nasty Shithole? Sure you are, Sparky, sure you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min Rosa_Winkel 105,681
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min River Liar 49,415
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 19 min KellyP in Jersey 2,107
Exactly HOW did O.J. Simpson end up being a dou... 21 min Doctor REALITY 2
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 37 min Rosa_Winkel 445,752
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min RoSesz 646,940
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web