Prove there's a god.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#581634 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You really took that "f_ck you" to heart, huh?
I know what the expression means, and I took you at your word.

Fennario

#581635 Jan 3, 2013
Mylan wrote:
The statistics disprove that. He was living with her ALL of his life and she didn't die. It wasn't until she brought guns into the house that she died. Imagine that.
Good point.

Fennario

#581636 Jan 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, you claim there is no such thing as a pre-born/unborn child. Go crawl back up IANS' ass, you brainless worm.
Like I said, bitter and unlikeable.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#581637 Jan 3, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You are bitter and unlikeable.
Is that OK with you? You make no effort to be viewed any other way.
It thinks it can change reality just by wishing ... but that never works, that's why Nano is like that, it just faces disappointment every day.

Since: Feb 12

Ramstein-miesenbach, Germany

#581638 Jan 3, 2013
Lets see so she died the very first day that she brought guns into the house?

That is the only way it would have any relevence to this discussion. If the guns had been there for a few years or evenb a few months or a few weeks then evidently it was not the guns but a person that caused her death.

#581639 Jan 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It thinks it can change reality just by wishing ... but that never works, that's why Nano is like that, it just faces disappointment every day.
So now you have lowered yourself to the point of not even calling people human anymore? refering to another poster as an, "IT" is the worst kind of hatred.

For someone that claims to be soo openminded and intelligent this really is below you.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#581640 Jan 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I do understand WHY they may not want to carry their attacker's baby to term.
No you don’t, unless you have been there you have no bloody idea. You can of course claim christian incredulity as so many of you do but that is not understanding.

Fennario

#581641 Jan 3, 2013
boooots wrote:
Nano, He is not evil. He has been here a long time and is well known to not be an evil man.
Thank's boooots.

Nano likes to be insulted. She deliberately provokes verbal abuse. I think that's what she's up to now with "evil" and the up-his-ass remark. Wilderide alluded to her high rate of gratuitous insults twice lately.

I give her a pinch of sugar now and again as a mercy slap - something like a reference to her Depends, or to penicillin, or something with the word "skank" in it. She likes anything that draws attention to her muff.

But my heart isn't into it like it used to be.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#581642 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you have lowered yourself to the point of not even calling people human anymore? refering to another poster as an, "IT" is the worst kind of hatred.
For someone that claims to be soo openminded and intelligent this really is below you.
Nano is a proven liar, therefore we cannot take any of it's claims as fact, thus even claims to gender cannot be taken as fact, this "it" is the appropriate pronoun until proven otherwise.

Why do you take it as inherently offensive? Are you so insecure about who and what you are that you think anything else is offensive?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#581643 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Good point.
Simplistic point. The mental state of the perpetrator is THE issue.

Fennario

#581644 Jan 3, 2013
How about "postnatal fetus" for a child? Would "former parasite" be pushing it?
Aura Mytha wrote:
How about Quack Dr.?
So, you take this personally as well, do you? Sorry. My opinions on guns and fetuses were never intended as personal attacks on you.

#581645 Jan 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Nano is a proven liar, therefore we cannot take any of it's claims as fact, thus even claims to gender cannot be taken as fact, this "it" is the appropriate pronoun until proven otherwise.
Why do you take it as inherently offensive? Are you so insecure about who and what you are that you think anything else is offensive?
Why do ylou find it not offensive?

Are you soo insecure that you have to attempt to denegrate other people to nake yourself feel better?

No you are the person that is being insecure here. When you can not even have the courage to not remove the humanity from someone simply because you disagree with that persons position.

I am sure you would not appreciate being dehumanized because your opinions are seen as not agreeing with anotherv poster.

If you can not understand this then possibly it is you that should be referred to as an IT.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#581646 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hook it up, bro!
Why does that not surprise me.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#581647 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do ylou find it not offensive?
Are you soo insecure that you have to attempt to denegrate other people to nake yourself feel better?
No you are the person that is being insecure here. When you can not even have the courage to not remove the humanity from someone simply because you disagree with that persons position.
I am sure you would not appreciate being dehumanized because your opinions are seen as not agreeing with anotherv poster.
If you can not understand this then possibly it is you that should be referred to as an IT.
Why would I find it offensive? It's simply another label people use. However, your assertion that it "dehumanizes" is a bold one, where is your evidence for such an assertion? I did not intend it as an insult, if you find it insulting that is your insecurity speaking, not mine.

Fennario

#581648 Jan 3, 2013
I don't know what "a God" means, but if it means Jehovah-Jesus, I have to disagree. That would be very bad - nearly the worst thing that could be true. I think we can agree that it would be better for mankind if we all went to sleep after death than for the overwhelming majority of us to suffer eternal torment.

So do you accept the claim that a god exists?

Maybe. Do you accept the claim that a god exists?

Let me ask you this: Do you accept any of the god claims?

That answers the second question. Do you know whether you accept any god claims?
UR BS wrote:
I told you what my belief system was. I will not play your foolish little game of you rewording every question until you get the answer you want.

Don't like how I answered your initial inquiries then to bad.
Try your game on someone that doesn't understand exactly what you are doing.
There is no secret to what I was doing. I suspected that you were a theist calling himself an agnostic. That's why I asked you four times if you believed in a god, and made an obviously true comment about Jehovah-Jesus that only a Christian would not agree with.

Do you still think that you didn't answer my question?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#581649 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid...
Opinions, mere opinions.
Like yours aren't.

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#581650 Jan 3, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
To the contrary, my point was acknowleging an eternal universe with no explanation of cause is not so far removed from acknowleging an eternal being.
Right since we know eternal has no meaning in physics,
we can say since the time duration of space/time is possibly infinite and that it is evidence of santa clause could be real.

Actually we have a definitive timeline for the age of the universe though we could have error in this figure the evidence does point to a beginning , rendering your whole scheme not only pure conjecture but inventive of nonexistent evidence based on the fantasy of your beliefs.

Germany

#581651 Jan 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I find it offensive? It's simply another label people use. However, your assertion that it "dehumanizes" is a bold one, where is your evidence for such an assertion? I did not intend it as an insult, if you find it insulting that is your insecurity speaking, not mine.
Please if you wonm't be honest with the people on this forum at least be honest with yourself.
You know that the usage of IT to describe a person is offensive and you meant as such. Do not be such a wimp that you won't admit that it was indeed ment as an insult, if it wasn't then you need somone to help you understand the written language better.

Your insecurity is showing throiugh not mine. You called the otherv poster an IT that does not reflect humanity when directed at a person if you are too ignorant to ubderstand that then I pity you.

#581652 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
There is no secret to what I was doing. I suspected that you were a theist calling himself an agnostic. That's why I asked you four times if you believed in a god, and made an obviously true comment about Jehovah-Jesus that only a Christian would not agree with.
Do you still think that you didn't answer my question?
I answered the original question and you can read anything you like into it but the fact still remains that I am an agnostic and do not need nor desire anyone to approve or disapprove of my belief system.

Your continual rewording of the same question that had been answered shows your insecurity and need to try and make yourself feel important. I am sorry for you that you have such low self esteem that you must resort to those type tactocs to try and gain self worth.

AS to your calaim that only a Christian would disagree with your question again shows your need to try and bolster your own ego. Why would only a Christian not agree with it? I didn't answer it bacause it was a sham question on your part wich is typical of you.
Now you can quick run and see your friend and try to convince them that you accomplished something.

#581653 Jan 3, 2013
Here to try and help you out a bit I will provide you with the definition of an agnostic.

ag·nos·tic (g-nstk)
n.
a. One who believes that it is impossible to know whether there is a God.
b. One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism.
2. One who is doubtful or noncommittal about something.
adj.

So if I had bit on your little game and said that I believed that God did not exist I would not be agnostic but atheist. Had I said I did believe in a God then I would not be agnostic but a theist.
Since I did neither I am agnostic.

Understand now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Computer THREATS DISAPPEARING from Topix!: un F... 3 min WasteWater 20
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min WasteWater 272,040
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 min ChristineM 444,056
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min WasteWater 100,636
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min New Age Spiritual... 595,715
Fondling my nipples drives me wild (Dec '14) 24 min Wild Princess 8
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 27 min Knock off purse s... 6,104
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Truths 612,581
The Christian Atheist debate 13 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 726
More from around the web