<quoted text>
The child IS the benefit el'stupido.
only when it is wanted.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#581769 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No, because it is fact. And no....I will not provide links or sources to back up what I know is fact.
Since YOU are the one who doesn't know it is fact, YOU can google it yourself- it's gotten beyond tiresome doing research FOR you, RR.
When a person is brain dead, they are legally dead, right?

Well, a fetus has a functioning brain at about 8 weeks, it is alive and a life.

Pro-choice has it's consequences. One of them is realizing that we're condoning the taking of a life.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#581770 Jan 3, 2013
karl44 wrote:
there was an event at T>0 it is sometimes known as the "Big-Bang", it is a religious explanation of the beginning of the universe. The hypothesis is outdated and the interpretation wrong. The current best explanation is M-Theory. The Universe has existed for all time, and is infinite.
toMAYto

toMAHto

You say "The Universe has existed for all time, and is infinite"

We say "God has existed for all time, and is infinite"

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#581771 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...
Go make me some eggs, woman.
Don't you mean go make you some chicken?

I mean- if you consider a z/e/f to be a baby, then "LOGICALLY" speaking, not only would an ACORN be an OAK TREE, but an EGG would be a CHICKEN.

Of course, nothing at ALL logical about referring to an acorn as an oak tree or an egg as a chicken- just as there is nothing logical about referring to a zygote, embryo or fetus as a BABY.

Since: Feb 12

Germany

#581772 Jan 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. again, your selection of words betray you ..
kill
children
I posted the law that refers to Child In Utero, Unborn Child, so if you have a problem with the words talk to the Federal Government.

Why are you so afraid to call it what it is?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#581773 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
You seem to know something that mainstream science doesn't.
You should share you findings with the rest of humanity.
you seem to know very, very little of mainstream science.

typical religitard

you could pray, or do you need help with that tooƉ

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581774 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you compare tree seeds to human babies?
Like I said, when your papa's sperm nailed your mama's egg, you were created.
You became a new, unique lifeform growing inside your mama.
Smarmy as always you are, RR.

I am NOT comparing tree seeds to human babies.

I am making the POINT that while at conception we are ALIVE, we are NOT babies and our actual lives have not begun and won't until we are BORN alive.

Just as every z/e/f is unique, so is every acorn. But an acorn remains an acorn until it has grown enough to develop into an OAK TREE- just as a zygote remains a zygote until it has grown enough to develop into an embryo and an embryo remains an embryo until it has grown enough to develop into a fetus and a fetus remains a fetus until it has grown enough to develop into a baby which is the end result of a live BIRTH.

Oh- and knock it off with the "folksy" "papa" and "mama" crap, will ya?

Germany

#581775 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Adoption is definitely a legitimate choice.
However, you are foolish to see adoption as a cure all.
It's not.
If it was, there wouldn't be hundreds and hundreds of thousands of unwanted and unloved children and babies languishing as wards of the state or in group homes or orphanages around the world.
But hey- don't take MY word for it:
http://www.orphanage.org/
BTW, just curious:
1. How many unwanted and unloved babies or children have you adopted?
2. How many unwanted and unloved babies or children have you fostered?
3. How many hours a week to you put in volunteering at any number of group homes or orphanages overflowing with unwanted and unloved babies and children?
So you don't have to list "all" of the things you do, but you should be able to answer the above questions.
BTW, there is no MOTHER until there is a birth. Up until the point of birth, what there is is a pregnant woman.
Where did I say anything about adoption be a as you call it, "cure all"?
Manufacturing facts again to suite youtr agenda?
How about you answer your own questions?
As to your ianane rant about there is no Mother till after birth BZZZZZZZZZZZ the buzzer sounds wrong answer. When she becomes pregnant she is a mother. She is caring for and nurturing a baby. So sorry you are simply wrong.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581776 Jan 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
When a person is brain dead, they are legally dead, right?
Well, a fetus has a functioning brain at about 8 weeks, it is alive and a life.
Pro-choice has it's consequences. One of them is realizing that we're condoning the taking of a life.
Sigh......I'm not condoning- or condemning- ANYTHING.

Yes- abortion terminates that which is ALIVE. Last time on this for me, RR- while abortion terminates that which is ALIVE, it does not terminate a LIFE.

A LIFE begins at BIRTH.

That's my position on this issue, my position won't change and I'm sick and tired of stating it over and over again.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#581777 Jan 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. scientifically, the word parasite reflects the state of an embryo ..
.. why do you find the word so offensive ??..
I don't but it doesn't reflect the embryo , lets put in a scientifically and correctly worded statement.
A parasite is a specific type of organisms , a fetus is not listed as such. In ANY reference, though we can identify traits that are synonymous with other organisms to describe something. There is clearly a distinction between them , and this is where word meanings literally MEAN EVERYTHING!
Correctly stated it would be ..

A zygote/embryo/fetus goes through a parasitical phase in the early developing stages during the human reproduction process .

You cannot define a fetus a parasite, or you are in fact calling humans parasites. Parasites do not turn into human beings, that's worse than preaching creationism.

Now google that and see what you find.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#581778 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are not my words. Better look at who wrote them prior to posting them.
.. this portion of your post was original:
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>It is the woman's right to choose.
Oh course we want her to make the right decision, if she doesn't want her baby she can give it to someone who would really really want one."
.. you insinuate adoption is the correct solution therefore contradicting your pro-choice position ..

.. your choice of the word 'baby' expresses your stance and your word selection continues to betray you ..
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>Oh course we want her to make the right decision,
.. who is the 'we?'..

Germany

#581779 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Well, they don't HERE.
And sorry- I don't believe that birth certificates show the babies as being born a year old and all the more since human gestation is 9 months and not a year.
Feh.
How long did you live in the far east?
I lived there for 4 years.
the tradition is that when the baby is born it has a celebration of a birth day on the lunar new year. That is why we would ask someone how old they were and would get 2 answers. One for us and one for them.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#581780 Jan 3, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me, but a 'baaaabee' is a individual, a PERSON from the get-go
that baby in the womb has it's own heart, it's own eyes and ears and spine and circulatory system, its own brain.......... it is a PERSON before it is born.
thats why it is illegal to abort a baby after so many weeks of pregnancy.
and abortion IS murder. life is life.
Murder is killing that is against the law. It is only murder where it is illegal, otherwise it's just killing.

Location hidden

#581781 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
I have a question for the ones touting that there is no such thing as an unborn baby.
If it is as you say it is then how is it that a person can be charged with murder for killing one?
which jurisdiction.

link the law

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581782 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say anything about adoption be a as you call it, "cure all"?
Manufacturing facts again to suite youtr agenda?
How about you answer your own questions?
As to your ianane rant about there is no Mother till after birth BZZZZZZZZZZZ the buzzer sounds wrong answer. When she becomes pregnant she is a mother. She is caring for and nurturing a baby. So sorry you are simply wrong.
You talked about adoption and giving the baby to someone who wants it.

I am manufacturing NOTHING.

Answer my own questions??? Huh?

Nope- you're wrong- AGAIN. A woman is NOT a mother until a baby is born. Up until that point, she is a pregnant woman who is the host to the z/e/f. She is nurturing a zygote, an embryo or a fetus. Nurturing of a BABY will begin when there is a BIRTH.

So sorry- you are simply an IDIOT and a totally INANE one at that.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581783 Jan 3, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
How long did you live in the far east?
I lived there for 4 years.
the tradition is that when the baby is born it has a celebration of a birth day on the lunar new year. That is why we would ask someone how old they were and would get 2 answers. One for us and one for them.
Good- direct me to a source or a link which states that in the far east, babies are one year old when they are born.

Gee- I didn't know that in the far east gestation is 12 months instead of 9! Wow! <rolling eyes here....>

And also direct me to a site that shows that in the far east the birth certificates of babies don't show the actual date they were born but instead use some sort of "guesstimate" based on when the parents believe conception took place.

Feh.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#581784 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you mean go make you some chicken?
I mean- if you consider a z/e/f to be a baby, then "LOGICALLY" speaking, not only would an ACORN be an OAK TREE, but an EGG would be a CHICKEN.
Of course, nothing at ALL logical about referring to an acorn as an oak tree or an egg as a chicken- just as there is nothing logical about referring to a zygote, embryo or fetus as a BABY.
hmmm. Quite logical.

But a chicken egg that I'd eat is an unfertilzed egg, like the one you bleed out every month.

An unsprouted acorn is similar to the unfertilzed chicken egg, it is food.

Germany

#581785 Jan 3, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
there was an event at T>0 it is sometimes known as the "Big-Bang", it is a religious explanation of the beginning of the universe. The hypothesis is outdated and the interpretation wrong. The current best explanation is M-Theory. The Universe has existed for all time, and is infinite.
Then the universe has not always existed but was brought into being by an event.
Gave no idea where you get religion into this as it is a scientific theory.

By the way as to the big bang being outdated these are just a few of the people that disagree with you.
http://www.world-mysteries.com/sci_10.htm
http://www.sciencedaily.com/news/space_time/b...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/space/universe/q...
http://www.enotes.com/big-bang-theory-referen...
There are lots more but you get the point.
There was a begining and if there was a begining then it has not alwst existed as you calim.

Location hidden

#581786 Jan 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> ToE says it's a benefit , who am I to disagree>? Since you see it as a parasite , get your tubes tied.
it is not a benefit to the individual who is pregnant.

the zef meets the definition of parasite.

If you need disagree, try to look less stupid

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#581787 Jan 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Smarmy as always you are, RR.
I am NOT comparing tree seeds to human babies.
I am making the POINT that while at conception we are ALIVE, we are NOT babies and our actual lives have not begun and won't until we are BORN alive.
Just as every z/e/f is unique, so is every acorn. But an acorn remains an acorn until it has grown enough to develop into an OAK TREE- just as a zygote remains a zygote until it has grown enough to develop into an embryo and an embryo remains an embryo until it has grown enough to develop into a fetus and a fetus remains a fetus until it has grown enough to develop into a baby which is the end result of a live BIRTH.
Oh- and knock it off with the "folksy" "papa" and "mama" crap, will ya?
No I won't knock it off, I'm right.

You're comparing non-life to life; an acorn to a fetus.

It don't work that way.

You CAN compare a unfertilzed human egg to an acorn, but that's all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Phooey 650,342
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 18 min andet1987 2,333
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 25 min Catcher1 56,071
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 39 min Classic 3,732
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr Brian_G 37
Washing machines are a waste of water and energy 1 hr Just Think 3
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Neville Thompson 44,965
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 2 hr kobechi3 71
More from around the web