“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#581240 Jan 2, 2013
UR BS wrote:
Last time I checked Nancy Lanza was one of the victims.
Yes she was:

From, "A Mother, a Gun Enthusiast and the First Victim
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/16/nyregion/fr...

NEWTOWN, Conn. Nancy Lanza loved guns, and often took her sons to one of the shooting ranges here in the suburbs northeast of New York City, where there is an active community of gun enthusiasts, her friends said. At a local bar, she sometimes talked about her gun collection. It was one of her guns that was apparently used to take her life on Friday. Her killer was her son Adam Lanza, 20, who then drove to Sandy Hook Elementary School, where he killed 26 more people, 20 of them small children, before shooting himself, the authorities said."

It would be orders of magnitude more difficult for my children to do that than this woman's. I would rather live in a community with more homes like mine than in ones with troubled children being raised in a gun culture.

I'm sure that there are kids just as troubled as Adam Lanza living in gunless homes. Such a kid will be unable to do such a thing unless he knows a kid with a gun that will give it to him, or else he can steal it. The more homes with guns in the neighborhood, the likelier that becomes.

Sorry, but these guns simply expose everybody to increased danger. You people who want them will have them - as many as it takes to satisfy you. Why not be honest about it? Nobody can stop you.

And everybody else - well, they'll just have to deal with the marginal carnage caused by these guns, won't they? What choice do they have?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#581241 Jan 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>AGAIN, we're NOT talking about a born child so quite trying to dance around the issue. We're talking about the fetus. Can't name any real benefits huh? Didn't think so. You lose (again).
ToE says it's a benefit , who am I to disagree>? Since you see it as a parasite , get your tubes tied.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#581242 Jan 2, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong
the universe always existed
prove me wrong and post the video of god creating Something from Nothing
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
So the big bang didn't happen? Darn it I was just getting to understand that and now you go and tell me it didn't happen.
Ive never said that,
BB was just another change the Universe goes thru,
it must have existed in some other form or shape and is part of the Multiverse,most likely..makes sense now?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#581243 Jan 2, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
No. He lives in a witch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zrzMhU_4m-gXX
BEDEMIR: There are ways of telling whether she is a witch.
CROWD: Are there? What are they?
BEDEMIR: Tell me, what do you do with witches?
VILLAGER #2: Burn!
CROWD: Burn, burn them up!
BEDEMIR: And what do you burn apart from witches?
VILLAGER #1: More witches!
VILLAGER #2: Wood!
BEDEMIR: So, why do witches burn?
[pause]
VILLAGER #3: B--...'cause they're made of wood...?
BEDEMIR: Good!
CROWD: Oh yeah, yeah...
BEDEMIR: So, how do we tell whether she is made of wood?
VILLAGER #1: Build a bridge out of her.
BEDEMIR: Aah, but can you not also build bridges out of stone?
VILLAGER #2: Oh, yeah.
BEDEMIR: Does wood sink in water?
VILLAGER #1: No, no.
VILLAGER #2: It floats! It floats!
VILLAGER #1: Throw her into the pond!
CROWD: The pond!
BEDEMIR: What also floats in water?
VILLAGER #1: Bread!
VILLAGER #2: Apples!
VILLAGER #3: Very small rocks!
VILLAGER #1: Cider!
VILLAGER #2: Great gravy!
VILLAGER #1: Cherries!
VILLAGER #2: Mud!
VILLAGER #3: Churches -- churches!
VILLAGER #2: Lead -- lead!
ARTHUR: A duck.
CROWD: Oooh.
BEDEMIR: Exactly! So, logically...,
VILLAGER #1: If... she.. weighs the same as a duck, she's made of wood.
BEDEMIR: And therefore--?
VILLAGER #1: A witch!
CROWD: A witch!
HAHA!

wtf?

Location hidden

#581244 Jan 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it IS, and actually you contradicted yourself AGAIN. Hope now you FINALLY understand the true definition of the word parasite. Facts are not your friend. LOL...
Notice your failure in word comprehension again hmmph.

Parasitical vs Parasite

Parasitical= behavior
parasite= creature

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#581246 Jan 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>AGAIN.... You assume the woman wants the pregnancy. The only thing a woman feels after having an abortion is relief.
You still haven't named ANY benefits. I think by now it's obvious that you can't, because there are none.
The following is a great site for the MANY women who have chosen abortion and are not at all sorry they did.

imnotsorry.net
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#581247 Jan 2, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
the universe always existed
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
You seem to know something that mainstream science doesn't.
You should share you findings with the rest of humanity.
since matter and energy from which everything is made,cannot be created nor destroyed it obviously always existed,or is that too deep for your micro brain to comprehend?

Fennario

#581248 Jan 2, 2013
wilderide wrote:
Really? You speak for all of America? IANS, is there a pill for this?
A pill for nano? I'd inject penicillin.

Location hidden

#581250 Jan 2, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>A person can only be charged with murder for killing a z/e/f if the woman pregnant with said z/e/f had no wish or desire to terminate her pregnancy.
And the charge would not be that of murdering a BABY, but of terminating a zygote, an embryo or a fetus against the woman's wishes.
If you think there is such a thing as an "unborn" baby, that would mean that you are an "undead" corpse.
There is NO corpse until there is a DEATH; there is NO baby until there is a BIRTH.
At any rate, and despite your personal feelings and beliefs about the topic, do tell what would be right about any woman being legally forced to remain pregnant against her will in order to be legally forced to give birth against her will.
Not your body? Not your uterus? Not your pregnancy? Not your z/e/f?
Then not your choice, not your decision and NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
Hope that helps to clear things up for you.
The term is actually drum roll..........Prenatal Baby.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#581251 Jan 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA!
wtf?
It's Monty Python, the skit is mocking how the witch hunts started, and, ironically, it's not that inaccurate.

Fennario

#581252 Jan 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
HAHA! wtf?
Monty Python and The Holy Grail. A comedic staple. Shirley you've seen it.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581253 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes she was:
From, "A Mother, a Gun Enthusiast and the First Victim
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/16/nyregion/fr...
NEWTOWN, Conn. Nancy Lanza loved guns, and often took her sons to one of the shooting ranges here in the suburbs northeast of New York City, where there is an active community of gun enthusiasts, her friends said. At a local bar, she sometimes talked about her gun collection. It was one of her guns that was apparently used to take her life on Friday. Her killer was her son Adam Lanza, 20, who then drove to Sandy Hook Elementary School, where he killed 26 more people, 20 of them small children, before shooting himself, the authorities said."
It would be orders of magnitude more difficult for my children to do that than this woman's. I would rather live in a community with more homes like mine than in ones with troubled children being raised in a gun culture.
I'm sure that there are kids just as troubled as Adam Lanza living in gunless homes. Such a kid will be unable to do such a thing unless he knows a kid with a gun that will give it to him, or else he can steal it. The more homes with guns in the neighborhood, the likelier that becomes.
Sorry, but these guns simply expose everybody to increased danger. You people who want them will have them - as many as it takes to satisfy you. Why not be honest about it? Nobody can stop you.
And everybody else - well, they'll just have to deal with the marginal carnage caused by these guns, won't they? What choice do they have?
Well, gee! According to RR, HIS home is safer because he has guns as opposed to homes without guns.

Apparently, that is not a tried and true rule; Nancy Lanza is just one of numerous examples of people's guns which they legally purchased for protection being used against them.

I would love to see the second amendment being amended, but IF that ever happens, I sincerely doubt it will in my lifetime.

So.....I guess living in a society which is becoming increasingly more gun-happy is simply what we will have to deal with; for me, this is NOT a case of if you can't beat 'em, join em; I will NEVER EVER own a gun as I would find doing so to be barbaric and uncivilized.

Location hidden

#581254 Jan 2, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was charged with murdering an unborn baby?
Anyone who kills a pregnant woman and the baby dies, Scott Peterson 4 1.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#581255 Jan 2, 2013

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581256 Jan 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> The term is actually drum roll..........Prenatal Baby.
No such thing. Again- there is no corpse until there is a death and there is no baby until there is a birth.

Do you consider yourself to be a pre-dead corpse?

A woman is pregnant with first a zygote, then an embryo and then a fetus.

She is no longer pregnant when she gives birth to a BABY.(or aborts or miscarries her zygote, embryo or fetus.)
he knows you

Holden, WV

#581257 Jan 2, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
here you go........

&fe ature=player_detailpage

Location hidden

#581258 Jan 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>AGAIN.... You assume the woman wants the pregnancy. The only thing a woman feels after having an abortion is relief.
You still haven't named ANY benefits. I think by now it's obvious that you can't, because there are none.
With your parents , that much is confirmed.
You were a complete waste of materials . lol

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581259 Jan 2, 2013
DaGawD wrote:
We def got a creator but it's unknown, the rulers of the world will keep that a secret for a longtime
www.youtube.com/tharealest62qb
You give WAAAAAAAYYYY too much credit to the rulers of the world.

BTW, I would think that any god which might exist would be much more powerful than all the rulers of the world combined and therefore, the rulers of the world would not be able to control keeping any god's existence a secret.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581260 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Monty Python and The Holy Grail. A comedic staple. Shirley you've seen it.
I haven't- and please stop calling me Shirley.

;-)

Was that line originally from Monty Python or from that GREAT movie "Airplane"?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581261 Jan 2, 2013
Just gotta share this- a great bumper sticker I saw the other day:

4 out of 3 people have trouble with fractions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Charlie Sheen 262,045
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Robert F 550,613
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 4 min nicolee543 60
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min RFD 3,783
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Innocent Holy dr ... 602,732
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 20 min pk pk 122
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 33 min Anonymous 120
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Catcher1 174,521

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE