Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#581220 Jan 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Dude I have 4 sons 2 help me everyday
AGAIN, we're NOT talking about a born child so quite trying to dance around the issue. We're talking about the fetus. Can't name any real benefits huh? Didn't think so. You lose (again).

Since: Feb 12

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#581222 Jan 2, 2013
I have a question for the ones touting that there is no such thing as an unborn baby.
If it is as you say it is then how is it that a person can be charged with murder for killing one?

Location hidden

#581223 Jan 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you that was the only possibility of a same species parasite, but it's not an actual parasite either.
Actually it IS, and actually you contradicted yourself AGAIN. Hope now you FINALLY understand the true definition of the word parasite. Facts are not your friend. LOL...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#581224 Jan 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Oops... you beat me to it...
LOL! No worries.....

BTW, although I haven't been posting here much at all these days, I am a "regular" on this thread and have been for some time now.

Given that you are rather new to the thread, I must commend you on how insightful you are on any number of issues- including that of rightly having referred to RiversideRedneck as a "little man"- something I have told him repeatedly for many, many months now.

That you picked up on it as quickly as you did; well, you certainly deserve credit for having done so but then again, RR makes it so apparent that he is a little man, so perhaps it's a combination of you being able to read people very well and RR's transparency.

He is not only a little man, he is a very insecure little man who has a moronically over inflated ego as well as a very warped perception on any number of issues.

Anyway, I expect my posting here will be erratic as has been the case of late, but welcome to the thread- I can see you are a fine addition!

:-)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#581225 Jan 2, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
We've been slaves to corporations and banks from the very beginning.
Parasites.

Location hidden

#581226 Jan 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
A fetus is the same organism - not a parasite.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
You probably consider this picayune, but it's not. What this reveals is your unfamiliarity with a subject that you argue as if you have expertise even when arguing with people that know more than you do about it.
Are you reaching for another "f_ck you" about now? Don't bother. It's assumed.
Well stated.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581227 Jan 2, 2013
UR BS wrote:
I have a question for the ones touting that there is no such thing as an unborn baby.
If it is as you say it is then how is it that a person can be charged with murder for killing one?
A person can only be charged with murder for killing a z/e/f if the woman pregnant with said z/e/f had no wish or desire to terminate her pregnancy.

And the charge would not be that of murdering a BABY, but of terminating a zygote, an embryo or a fetus against the woman's wishes.

If you think there is such a thing as an "unborn" baby, that would mean that you are an "undead" corpse.

There is NO corpse until there is a DEATH; there is NO baby until there is a BIRTH.

At any rate, and despite your personal feelings and beliefs about the topic, do tell what would be right about any woman being legally forced to remain pregnant against her will in order to be legally forced to give birth against her will.

Not your body? Not your uterus? Not your pregnancy? Not your z/e/f?

Then not your choice, not your decision and NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Hope that helps to clear things up for you.

Location hidden

#581228 Jan 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
as to read your cheap crap
Then close your eyes. Oh wait, you already did that when you accepted your religion. Now go be a nice slave and stick your nose in your bible.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#581229 Jan 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
I'm an itelligent foul mouthed genius.
Bitch
Really? You're "itelligent"??

True enough that you ARE foul-mouthed, but you are NO genius and nowhere near as intelligent as you have deluded yourself into believing you are, RR.

Of course, I realize that your skewed self-perception is a result of your pitiful insecurities not only as a Christian and as a man, but as a PERSON as well.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#581230 Jan 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>We're NOT talking about a born child so quite trying to dance around the issue. We're talking about the fetus el'stupido. You're an embarrassment to the pro-choice movement. Now answer the question, and THIS time maybe don't let your bias blind you.
A machine take materials to build, even if it is biological, the sacrifice of material and energy yields what it produces. In the case with a human the benefit is a brand new human being, this is not a loss it is a gain.

If you want to look at the loss of 9 months nutritional value and ennrgy expended to the mother (BTW which she compensates herself for by eating more),
then think what a good son can do to compensate this trivial amount in nutrients in the years to come. In work and provisions.

The extension of your genes by the ToE is the benefit. Your legacy continues. This is called Parental investment the biggest reward however is failure to reproduce leads to the end of your bloodline.

Location hidden

#581231 Jan 2, 2013
UR BS wrote:
It's called a fetus. BTW, taking large amounts of vitamin C will abort a pregnancy. Should we now make vitamin C illegal? LOL...

Location hidden

#581232 Jan 2, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! No worries.....
BTW, although I haven't been posting here much at all these days, I am a "regular" on this thread and have been for some time now.
Given that you are rather new to the thread, I must commend you on how insightful you are on any number of issues- including that of rightly having referred to RiversideRedneck as a "little man"- something I have told him repeatedly for many, many months now.
That you picked up on it as quickly as you did; well, you certainly deserve credit for having done so but then again, RR makes it so apparent that he is a little man, so perhaps it's a combination of you being able to read people very well and RR's transparency.
He is not only a little man, he is a very insecure little man who has a moronically over inflated ego as well as a very warped perception on any number of issues.
Anyway, I expect my posting here will be erratic as has been the case of late, but welcome to the thread- I can see you are a fine addition!
:-)
Thank you very much OCB, I appreciate it, but I can't take all the credit because RR makes it so obvious :p

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#581233 Jan 2, 2013
Have faith wrote:
God does exist... The proof is all around us... How everything moves, and works together so perfectly. It's impossible to say there is no creator. I have proof there is a God. But with unbelieving eyes, and with a hardened heart against Him, you can't find proof. He has givin me joy and peace. He has filled me with overflowing love! He wants everyone to accept that His son, Jesus Christ died for them, but people don't want to see it or believe it. The devil is trying to take everyone to hell with him, so he turns them against God. God says that anyone can come to Him. You just have to accept that His son died for you. Now, a lot of people don't want to hear it... That's why it's hard for some of you to understand. The devil is trying to get you to join Him. It's all about the fight... The choice... It's yours to make because God gives it to you freely. There are ony two choices... Serve God or satan. You cannot serve yourself. If you're living for yourself and not serving God. You are serving the devil. My God has givin me plenty of proof. He has answered many prayers and I have been blessed by Him richly!:) I feel His love everyday and I wish everyone could share that feeling. But I know some of you don't want to let Him in... He's calling you though. It's your choice whether you want to answer or not.
So .... you have no actual evidence for your assertions, you just want to believe because you're too lazy to learn. Gotcha.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#581234 Jan 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you know what?
a lot beter is 2 times loud fart
as to read your cheap crap
We will just take your word for that. But please, no more revelations about your personal life, OK?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#581235 Jan 2, 2013
UR BS wrote:
Appeal to authority. Proves nothing more than the courts are still influenced by superstition a lot.
Flagler Beach

Lincoln, AL

#581236 Jan 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>So you can only post spam instead of honestly answering the question? How typical of you redneck. You can't answer the question because YOU'RE WRONG and YOU know it. LOL....
Actually YOU are WRONG, you pathetic arrogant imbecile.

You are why so many people hate atheists.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#581237 Jan 2, 2013
UR BS wrote:
Who was charged with murdering an unborn baby?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#581238 Jan 2, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
True. But medically-speaking, while the fetus is still within the woman, it is essentially a parasite. It's not necessarily a parasite forever...unless it comes back home to live with you after college.
Except you are calling a stage of development a creature.
A parasite never turns into a butterfly.

And are you saying it's caused its existence , or has the mothers body caused it's existence? hmm Her body is the machine that produces it. Don't put the cart before the horse.

Location hidden

#581239 Jan 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> A machine take materials to build, even if it is biological, the sacrifice of material and energy yields what it produces. In the case with a human the benefit is a brand new human being, this is not a loss it is a gain.
AGAIN.... You assume the woman wants the pregnancy. The only thing a woman feels after having an abortion is relief.

You still haven't named ANY benefits. I think by now it's obvious that you can't, because there are none.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#581240 Jan 2, 2013
UR BS wrote:
Last time I checked Nancy Lanza was one of the victims.
Yes she was:

From, "A Mother, a Gun Enthusiast and the First Victim
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/16/nyregion/fr...

NEWTOWN, Conn. Nancy Lanza loved guns, and often took her sons to one of the shooting ranges here in the suburbs northeast of New York City, where there is an active community of gun enthusiasts, her friends said. At a local bar, she sometimes talked about her gun collection. It was one of her guns that was apparently used to take her life on Friday. Her killer was her son Adam Lanza, 20, who then drove to Sandy Hook Elementary School, where he killed 26 more people, 20 of them small children, before shooting himself, the authorities said."

It would be orders of magnitude more difficult for my children to do that than this woman's. I would rather live in a community with more homes like mine than in ones with troubled children being raised in a gun culture.

I'm sure that there are kids just as troubled as Adam Lanza living in gunless homes. Such a kid will be unable to do such a thing unless he knows a kid with a gun that will give it to him, or else he can steal it. The more homes with guns in the neighborhood, the likelier that becomes.

Sorry, but these guns simply expose everybody to increased danger. You people who want them will have them - as many as it takes to satisfy you. Why not be honest about it? Nobody can stop you.

And everybody else - well, they'll just have to deal with the marginal carnage caused by these guns, won't they? What choice do they have?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min onemale 259,116
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min Osama Bin Laden 118,203
Like Lincoln and FDR, Obama faces nation in cri... (Nov '08) 17 min Swedenforever 41
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min mike 600,978
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Oxbow 542,018
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 28 min RiccardoFire 36,859
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 32 min RiccardoFire 95,412
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr gto 173,632
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••