“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#580985 Jan 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are both correct. The problem lies in that each offspring is not identical to the parent, therefore it is a different organism, and thus can still be a parasite. The definition of "species" is a problem itself, because it's arbitrary.

You wont find a single reference in medical science that refers to a developing zygote or embryo fetus as being a parasite.
a) A parasite is an organism that, once it invades the definitive host, will usually remain with host for life (as long as it or the host survives).

b) A human embryo or fetus has a temporary association with the mother, remaining only a number of months in the uterus.

Location hidden

#580986 Jan 1, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Still waiting RiversideRedneck, explain to everyone how Kleptoparasitism may be intraspecific?
You made an assertion, now back it up with facts or shut up.
You have thrown out a few big words but demonstrated nothing.
Thats because science does not support your claim.

Location hidden

#580987 Jan 1, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you waste time on this nonsense.
Because he called humanity a bunch of parasites.
Forum carlsbad nm

Carlsbad, NM

#580988 Jan 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You wont find a single reference in medical science that refers to a developing zygote or embryo fetus as being a parasite.
a) A parasite is an organism that, once it invades the definitive host, will usually remain with host for life (as long as it or the host survives).
b) A human embryo or fetus has a temporary association with the mother, remaining only a number of months in the uterus.
Jesus is our Savior.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#580989 Jan 1, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>

Correction:

...Yes. Evidence based belief is both distinct from religious faith, and more valid...
<quoted text>
How so?

Give examples or situations where "religious faith" is less valid and distinct from "evidence based belief".
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#580990 Jan 1, 2013
Have faith wrote:
God does exist... The proof is all around us... How everything moves, and works together so perfectly. It's impossible to say there is no creator. I have proof there is a God. But with unbelieving eyes, and with a hardened heart against Him, you can't find proof. He has givin me joy and peace. He has filled me with overflowing love! He wants everyone to accept that His son, Jesus Christ died for them, but people don't want to see it or believe it. The devil is trying to take everyone to hell with him, so he turns them against God. God says that anyone can come to Him. You just have to accept that His son died for you. Now, a lot of people don't want to hear it... That's why it's hard for some of you to understand. The devil is trying to get you to join Him. It's all about the fight... The choice... It's yours to make because God gives it to you freely. There are ony two choices... Serve God or satan. You cannot serve yourself. If you're living for yourself and not serving God. You are serving the devil. My God has givin me plenty of proof. He has answered many prayers and I have been blessed by Him richly!:) I feel His love everyday and I wish everyone could share that feeling. But I know some of you don't want to let Him in... He's calling you though. It's your choice whether you want to answer or not.
feeling good doesnt prove god,atheists feel good and are succesfull without gods

and NO we dont care for your religion

www.evilbible.com

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#580991 Jan 1, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Quoting God is blasphemy if it isn't true.
If what isn't true? The god or the quote?

Location hidden

#580992 Jan 1, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical atheist. Immediately take a wholesome comment and turn it into something violent, rude , and hateful.
Awwwwwwww :(

Tissues are still over there ==========>

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#580993 Jan 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Biology online
A form of symbiosis in which one organism (called parasite) benefits at the expense of another organism USUALLY of different species (called host).

Your argument fails because
1. SAME species.
There's simply not enough time to go over each of your idiotic fallacies, so well cover one and ask you the same question that RR ran away from like a little girl.

Now, do you not know the difference between the words USUALLY and SAME? LOL....

When you're done taking your foot out of your mouth explain to everyone here how Kleptoparasitism may be intraspecific?

You made an assertion, now back it up with facts or shut up. Ta-Ta.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#580994 Jan 1, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is our Savior.
PROVE it

Location hidden

#580995 Jan 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
They mean nothing to YOU because you are not educated.

I assure you they have real meaning. LOL...

Location hidden

#580996 Jan 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Besides I am a person who believes in pro choice.
Good. So do I.

Location hidden

#580997 Jan 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, already posted several. You lose. Now you're 0 for 4. LOL

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#580998 Jan 1, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Love is affection. You are confusing it with pain.
Sadists love inflicting pain.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#580999 Jan 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats because science does not support your claim.
He wants you. xD

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#581000 Jan 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he called humanity a bunch of parasites.
Why are you bothering to argue with that idiot troll?

Location hidden

#581001 Jan 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Sadists love inflicting pain.
You're right, christians are sadist. Remember the Crusades? LOl...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#581002 Jan 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> WRONG I will run the numbers ,
Ill give you a 200 grain bullet which is heavier than most used in small arms in military rifles.
With all kinetic exhausted a bullet will drop at about 120 mph.
Due to wind resistance etc.
That works out to about 175 feet per second.
Check it.
200 grains @ 175fps carries 13.598 ft lbs of force.
You could do more damage with a pool ball for sure , but it wouldn't kill possibly put out your eye.
It would be different if the bullet was just on the start of its fall boots. But fired up its energy back down is minimal.
Feel feel free to ask poly to run the numbers. I'm sure he could in his head.
Sorry, but the info I linked was military people and actual death statistics from falling bullets. I guess the only way to find out is pick a crowd of several thousand people packed together so tight that a falling bullet would have to hit someone, and then fire a few bursts from a machine gun straight up. I can't try it as I have no guns now. Wouldn't anyway.

Location hidden

#581003 Jan 1, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but the info I linked was military people and actual death statistics from falling bullets. I guess the only way to find out is pick a crowd of several thousand people packed together so tight that a falling bullet would have to hit someone, and then fire a few bursts from a machine gun straight up. I can't try it as I have no guns now. Wouldn't anyway.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#581004 Jan 1, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, but the pretty pictures distract him.
Well, ya gotta admit that those Tenniel woodcuts are iconic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min onemale 265,586
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 33 min Dr Abdullah Saleh 43
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 56 min yon 4,940
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr yon 39,395
Gay snapchat names 1 hr PolyBisexual 187
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 605,391
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr MUQ2 37,847
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 560,745
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 12 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web