|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds good
what shall be the criteria?
Only one. Both sides must agree that you must remain in Canada.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm. I guess she hit a nerve. You know what they say about the truth hurting and all.
You missed what he wrote huh?

Here, again -

FOR EVERYONE TO SEE WHAT A HATE MONGERER KARLL44 IS:

karl44 wrote:
Your (personal) willingness to see children die, so that you can "feel" more like a man is disgusting.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt they have the time to respond to your rudeness
And yet you do?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't a sentence.
Yes, it is.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please.
Revisionist history by Confederate propagandists.
Alice In Wonderland is a far better reading suggestion.
When did you read it? And if you did,which is highly doubtful,feel free to comment and refute its historical content with supporting documents.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Care to rewrite that f_cktard comment?
<quoted text>
If she decides not to give birth, she still has a symbiant growing inside her. Have you never heard of the possitive attributes a fetus gives a mother?
<quoted text>
You're too stupid to understand that I contradicted you...
It's ok, they have homes for people like you.
Why are you angry about the mother comment? He's correct, unless you think that's all women should do is breed for your sake.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed what he wrote huh?
No, I think what they said was very factual and put very eloquently.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you read it? And if you did,which is highly doubtful,feel free to comment and refute its historical content with supporting documents.
I wouldn't read that sort of tripe.

But I have read a number of books about the Civil War and about the period between 1859-1865, and can recommend some good ones to you.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
that would be too bad, but on the upside, the US might win a war, the last time you won a war it was the civil one.
We never lost a war, we quit killing people yes.
The evidence is astounding in this matter , our government still stands. Loss of a war involves a change of government. No escaping this fact.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You're a real work of art Myth. You obviously DIDN'T even read what what was written, yet alone comprehend it. So why even comment on it? Every medical school and researcher on the topic agree with what I said. Deal with it. You're 0 for 2 now.
No they in fact do not, only ignorant morons like you do. I showed you in an educational link from ncsu.
I cannot make you understand though. A human fetus does not even meet the criteria of a parasite.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Care to rewrite that f_cktard comment?.
Nope. Care to use a dictionary every now and then? LOL...

noun
1. a female parent.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mother...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you angry about the mother comment? He's correct, unless you think that's all women should do is breed for your sake.
The douche thinks that a baby is a parasite.

I proved him wrong, now he's throwing a temper tantrum.

Besides, he's not right. He said a mother only gets pregnant by choice.....

That isn't true.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>No, I think what they said was very factual and put very eloquently.
So says you, the psychopath...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
A human fetus does not even meet the criteria of a parasite.
So then you are stating here publicly that a fetus can survive on its own?

What about the placenta? Can it survive without a placenta? If not then why not? If so then how so?

Put up or shut up. Google will only take you so far.LOL...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Care to use a dictionary every now and then? LOL...
noun
1. a female parent.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mother...
Still trying, huh?

You might wanna give it up, loser.

You said:

Mylan wrote:
First, a woman is only a "mother" by choice.

Care to rewrite that f_cktard, idiotic sentence?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> No they in fact do not, only ignorant morons like you do. I showed you in an educational link from ncsu.
I cannot make you understand though. A human fetus does not even meet the criteria of a parasite.
He can't understand that.

Or maybe he just won't.

He supports abortion so much that he'll say anything to make it seem more justifiable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>So then you are stating here publicly that a fetus can survive on its own?
What about the placenta? Can it survive without a placenta? If not then why not? If so then how so?
Put up or shut up. Google will only take you so far.LOL...
Can a parasite survive without a placenta?

Google will only take YOU so far...

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The douche thinks that a baby is a parasite.
I proved him wrong, now he's throwing a temper tantrum.
Besides, he's not right. He said a mother only gets pregnant by choice.....
That isn't true.
Um, so you're stating that even abstaining will not prevent pregnancy? Or are you saying that women are not allowed to say no? Because those would be the only way you could take the decision away.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
You made up the story you stupid a sexual fagott about your redneck fagott daddy in Colorado that was missing do you recall. How you was so concern about your daddy safety and that you were going to exact retribution upon the alleged abusers. However when you were confronted with your pseudo story of constantly being on Topix and not in Colorado attempting to locate your long lost daddy your story became unraveled do you recall now asexual allien species, again these were your words dawg sheete.
You then posted links how adult fagotts that were beat up and then Kimberly posted links of little children being murdered by the hands of fagotts and the rest the fagott community conveniently chose to ignore these links, INTERESTING fagott. Then you claim you were a woman however you do not possess the necessary plumbing however, according to your words again,' You dont need a vagina to designate ones sexual orientations. It perhaps you that is in denial wouldn't you say so fagott?
Wow, still a bunch of assertions and no actual evidence. So ... where's the evidence to back up these assertions or are you just a liar all the time?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I hadn't read this report before but here are some actual facts, some of which are case histories and others are the opinions of top level army personnel:
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1199...
I guess if you are wearing a helmet and the bullets falls on the helmet it will just make a slight dent, and you might hear it hit, but if it strikes a soft part of your body, let's say you happen to look up and it enters your eye, you just might find yourself in a casket. I would myself prefer to take my chances with a bullet fired straight up over one that is on a low trajectory that I am on the other end of (which would likely kill for sure if it hit anything vital).
38 people dying from falling bullets over a 7 year period in LA may not be statistically high, but if you are one of those 38 then you are dead.
I would think, to be on the safe side, if one is intent on firing a gun to celebrate something, shoot it into soft earth, or into a thick tree, where the bullet will stay put, or use blanks. Even firing on the ground in a city would be foolish as the bullet could bounce off concrete or rocks, and still hit someone with far more than enough force to kill them.
When I was a kid I had BB guns, and I recall once I lined up on a fence post while leaning the gun against another fence post maybe 8 feet away, and I hit the head of a nail or something and the BB came right back and him me in the face. Fortunately my BB guns would not shoot fast enough that the BB would enter a person's body, except a very soft part, even if it was fired directly at them. It was extremely effective on small birds though. Pretty well guaranteed that if you hit a small bird it was either dead or close to it.
I do remember scaring myself once when I fired at the ground in the general direction of my younger brother, and the BB bounced and hit him. Kind of made me feel like a fool, and a bit scared too, as I thought he might tell my parents, and then no more BB gun for me.
WRONG I will run the numbers ,

Ill give you a 200 grain bullet which is heavier than most used in small arms in military rifles.

With all kinetic exhausted a bullet will drop at about 120 mph.
Due to wind resistance etc.

That works out to about 175 feet per second.
Check it.

200 grains @ 175fps carries 13.598 ft lbs of force.

You could do more damage with a pool ball for sure , but it wouldn't kill possibly put out your eye.

It would be different if the bullet was just on the start of its fall boots. But fired up its energy back down is minimal.

Feel feel free to ask poly to run the numbers. I'm sure he could in his head.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

457 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 min shyam 4,748
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min MUQ1 256,499
dogs 14 min mrsmitchell 1
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 24 min Homostats 27
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 34 min Aura Mytha 224,180
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 40 min MUQ1 36,515
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min The Awakener 172,400
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Uzi 115,086
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 532,775