#581112 Jan 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead wood?
What?!?
Did they change your meds again?
You see roots on that cross boy?

You see leaves?

You are bowing to dead wood, worshipping an idol. Your pic, now what does your babble say about that you hypocritical moron?

Honey butt, you want to pick on avatar pics like a good christian with fook all else to offer than go for it and suffer

Happy new year

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#581113 Jan 2, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You see roots on that cross boy?
You see leaves?
You are bowing to dead wood, worshipping an idol. Your pic, now what does your babble say about that you hypocritical moron?
Honey butt, you want to pick on avatar pics like a good christian with fook all else to offer than go for it and suffer
Happy new year
Bowing to dead wood?

LMAO!

So then if your house is made of lumber, then you live in dead wood?

You're an odd sumbitch.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#581114 Jan 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bowing to dead wood?
LMAO!
So then if your house is made of lumber, then you live in dead wood?
You're an odd sumbitch.
The difference is I donít bow to my house

I donít put pictures up of me bowing to my house in the hope that it will make me feel more god like

And I see you have removed the pic of you bowing to a piece of dead wood, why is that? Guilty conscience? Frightened your god may see you?

And you are simply a hypocritical moron christard

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#581115 Jan 2, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is I donít bow to my house
I donít put pictures up of me bowing to my house in the hope that it will make me feel more god like
And I see you have removed the pic of you bowing to a piece of dead wood, why is that? Guilty conscience? Frightened your god may see you?
And you are simply a hypocritical moron christard
No, you just live inside a dead wood house & hang pictures with frames made of dead wood...

derpy atheist, gimme a break.

I changed my pic because it was time to, had nothing to do with your arrogant, ignorant, stupid ass.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#581116 Jan 2, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are quibbling about nothing here, as a fetus is living off of its mother until such times as it can feed and grow on its own. So though it is the same species it is actually in a parasitic relationship. It can't be considered symbiotic because the mother is not taking anything from the baby, other than the fact of her being pregnant has changed the hormonal balance in her body which may had to her body in ways that would not have happened had the baby not been there.
I however do not approve of the removal of a fetus voluntarily from the mother except in cases of severe risk to the mother's life, or the certainty that the fetus would not develop to be anything near a normal child. Birth control needs to start before the fetus begins to grow, not afterwards.
disapprove all you want

it is simply not your call to make

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#581117 Jan 2, 2013

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#581118 Jan 2, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not your choice to kill anyone. It is murder. Don't
have sex if you do not want a child.
Then stop driving a car you twit. It is well known that cars kill hundreds of thousands of people.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#581119 Jan 2, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
disapprove all you want
it is simply not your call to make
Yes, every one has the right to murder their own pre-born child, it's government sanctioned.

I wonder how many other creatures would choose to rip their spawn from their own uterus just because they could? There's no government stopping them from participating in that insanity....

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#581120 Jan 2, 2013
parasite
2. a person who receives support, advantage, or the like, from another or others without giving any useful or proper return, as one who lives on the hospitality of others.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
How is that being dishonest?
1. A fetus is not a different organism than the parent - not a parasite.
2. The fetus does give back - not a parasite.
The fetus depletes the mother's nutrients while supplying nothing more useful in return than its waste products, back pain, stretch marks and hemorrhoids.

There is a transfer of cellular material from fetus to mother, but it's not clear if this benefits the mother:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2...
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/06/...

If the mother gets anything else, such as a sense of well being or hope for the future, those come from her own physiology (endocrinology) and psyche.

So what if the fetus is a parasite? The term need not be taken as an insult. It is meant to describe what is considered to be a relationship characterized by one way giving, where one organisms profits at the cost to the other.

Nor is it part of the moral argument defending abortion -at least not mine.

The reaction against the use of that word seems to be emotional and defensive. So what if a fetus has a parasitic relationship with its host for a few months?

Since: Feb 12

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#581121 Jan 2, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
They don't want to know about that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#581122 Jan 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Then stop driving a car you twit. It is well known that cars kill hundreds of thousands of people.
The cars are weapons and should be banned.....

nitwit

Location hidden

#581123 Jan 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
I did answer the question Kleptoparasitism is intraspecific when a baby bird steals food from a grown bird because it cannot get food any other way..
Wait a minute, you just contradicted yourself big time! Before you said that a parasite HAS to be of a different species. Which is it bozo? Pick one.

You do get points for at least attempting to answer, which is respectable. That's more than I can say for your friend RR.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#581124 Jan 2, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
parasite
2. a person who receives support, advantage, or the like, from another or others without giving any useful or proper return, as one who lives on the hospitality of others.
<quoted text>
The fetus depletes the mother's nutrients while supplying nothing more useful in return than its waste products, back pain, stretch marks and hemorrhoids.
There is a transfer of cellular material from fetus to mother, but it's not clear if this benefits the mother:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2...
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/06/...
If the mother gets anything else, such as a sense of well being or hope for the future, those come from her own physiology (endocrinology) and psyche.
So what if the fetus is a parasite? The term need not be taken as an insult. It is meant to describe what is considered to be a relationship characterized by one way giving, where one organisms profits at the cost to the other.
Nor is it part of the moral argument defending abortion -at least not mine.
The reaction against the use of that word seems to be emotional and defensive. So what if a fetus has a parasitic relationship with its host for a few months?
Ever notice how a pregnant woman his beautifully clear & smooth skin? Notice that their hair is lustrous?

It isn't insulting that you two say a fetus is a parasite, it's just wrong. A parasite infects & depletes a DIFFERENT ORGANISM, such as lice.

A fetus is the same organism - not a parasite. It's quite simple logic.

Location hidden

#581125 Jan 2, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
God just burns you when he can't stand you.
Wow, your god sound insecure.

#581126 Jan 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you just live inside a dead wood house & hang pictures with frames made of dead wood...
derpy atheist, gimme a break.
I changed my pic because it was time to, had nothing to do with your arrogant, ignorant, stupid ass.
Yes along with brick, cement, plaster and tile but the difference is I donít worship it

Tell me what has living in a house got to do with worshipping a piece of wood?

Coincidence that it was pointed out you had a pic worshipping a false idol and you immediately removed itÖ well doneÖ you know itís taught that your god sees everything you do Ė right?

You are welcome to your beliefs, just donít try and BS others with the BS you wallow in

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#581127 Jan 2, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
"I called my mom. She said to go get the gun and hide in the closet,"

Nice!

And hey, what do ya know, he didn't die........

F_ckin bum would've probably raped & killed that 12 year old girl if she didn't have protection.

Location hidden

#581128 Jan 2, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
God just burns you when he can't stand you.
Well I don't know about your god, but I know that a LOT of you religitards burned innocent people at the stake. I'm sure you're brain dead enough to be proud of yourself and your nonsensical religion you murderer.

Location hidden

#581129 Jan 2, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they should worry more about disease control.
Religion is a disease.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#581131 Jan 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Wait a minute, you just contradicted yourself big time! Before you said that a parasite HAS to be of a different species. Which is it bozo? Pick one.
You do get points for at least attempting to answer, which is respectable. That's more than I can say for your friend RR.
Keep reading, dickhead...

#581133 Jan 2, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, every one has the right to murder their own pre-born child, it's government sanctioned.
I wonder how many other creatures would choose to rip their spawn from their own uterus just because they could? There's no government stopping them from participating in that insanity....
When was the last time you heard of someone having an abortion ďjust because they could?Ē Come on, specifics please.

It is a decision that requires the agreement of 2 medical professionals, often (but not always) is that decision taken with the health of the woman in mind.

And when it boils down to it the FINAL decision is made by the woman whose body is effected.

Not some godbot who does not understand the emotions, politics and life of that particular woman who has to make that final decision with often devastating life changing effects. Live with it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
9/11&bin 20 min REV CAROL 1
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 22 min dkanela 694
China sends armed officers to Nepal for relief ops 24 min ricardosanders 3
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 50 min Tony17 447
How to recover whatsapp deleted messages (Jun '13) 54 min KateSunshine 17
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr Naveen kumar 1,440
News Bush Polls Don't Rule Iraq War (Jun '06) 1 hr swedenforever 25
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 4,227
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Tony17 589,734
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Rosa_Winkel 612,163
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr set free in truth 176,854
More from around the web