Prove there's a god.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#581161 Jan 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm shocked that someone claiming to be intelligent asks these kinds of questions....
So what does the fetus give back to the mother?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#581162 Jan 2, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
That's hate mongering, huh?
I agreed with him, and said so in my own words. People will die needlessly so that people like you can feel a little safer. It's a simple fact that for every life saved with by gun in the house, several are lost to impulsive actions and accidents, and saying so is not hate.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Then f_ck you too! I don't have a "personal willingness to see children die", like dumb f_ck karll44 said. You people disgust me.
Another one bites the dust.

Where's your character? OK, so you don't like the implications of my comment - that you feel insecure, and want a gun whatever the cost. Do you doubt that that is a sincere assessment? You haven't rebutted it. Here's the argument so far:

YOU: "The United Kingdom has a total recorded crime rate per capita of approximately 85 per 1000 people; the United States of America records approximately 80"

ME: Your citation doesn't support your claim. It says "crime rate," not "gun crimes" or "gun homicides." Besides, your link also says, "A Home Office study published in 2007 reported that gun crime in England and Wales remained a relatively rare event" and "For 2010/11, police in England and Wales recorded ... 0.1 illegal gun deaths per 100,000 of population." The figures for America are much greater. Also, "In 2008 The Independent reported that there were 42 gun-related deaths in Great Britain, a 20-year low." There were 26 in Sandy Hook in about five minutes.

YOU: <crickets>

ME: People will die needlessly so that people like you can feel a little safer. It's a simple fact that for every life saved with by gun in the house, several are lost to impulsive actions and accidents, and saying so is not hate.

YOU: Then f_ck you too!

==========

Don't you care about the truth at all, even when lives are in the balance? Just man up and say, "I want what I want because I want it, you can't stop me, and I don't care what the statistics say." That is your metamessage anyway, but you come out looking a little more honest.

Incidentally, your god loses when you do this. So do you. You make my case that you didn't receive the peace that passeth all understanding or fruits of the spirit, which are supposed to include including joy, peace, and forbearance. Where is your forbearance? Your peace doesn't even equal mine, let alone passeth my understanding.

If we can't trust that promise, why should we trust the promise of heaven? We shouldn't.

Since: Feb 12

Germany

#581163 Jan 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes she was. THANK YOU FOR VERIFYING that the statistic that a gun owner (or someone in their family) is more likely to die from their gun than a intruder is correct. In fact in this example BOTH the gun owner AND the family member died from her gun. Imagine that.
So because one nut bag kills his mother and uses what is at hand that means that all guns must be banned and that all evil is dpone by so called christians?

You really are an enigma. All this time people have taken Darwin as right and then you come along and are single handedlu blowing his theory out of the water.

Remember your point was that she was a christian. It had nothing to do with the gun. Nice way to try and weasel out of your own words.
Have faith

Springfield, NJ

#581164 Jan 2, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
feeling good doesnt prove god,atheists feel good and are succesfull without gods
and NO we dont care for your religion
www.evilbible.com
I didn't say that feeling good proved that there's a God. I said the proof is all around you!:) the way everything works. He is the creator! He proves his existence even more when we accept Him though. But you have to know in your heart that there is a God. Something created all this, right? lol unless you believe that bang, we all appeared! Cause personally... It sounds a little nonsensical... Don't you think? lol :)
RogerThat

AOL

#581165 Jan 2, 2013

God's "CHOSEN ELECT" -------- 100% MATCH

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#581166 Jan 2, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
So because one nut bag kills his mother and uses what is at hand that means that all guns must be banned and that all evil is dpone by so called christians?
The problem is it is one nut bag... after another nut bag... after another nut bag.... And I never said that ALL guns must be banned. Why is it people like you always jump to the extreme position? WTF? Typical over the edge religitard.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#581167 Jan 2, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with moving to Mexico? Can it be worse than the Inland Empire? ;)
um...

Well, you see...

It's just that...

Hey, Beyonce is playing the Super Bowl halftime show.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#581168 Jan 2, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
So what does the fetus give back to the mother?
Reduced risk of cancer
Relief from "female disorders"
Motivation to make healthy choices
head start on happiness

Location hidden

#581169 Jan 2, 2013
Hey Redneck, when are you going to answer my question about parasitic twins?

What's wrong, cat got your tongue?

Or just not man enough to admit that the facts proved you wrong (again)?

Germany

#581170 Jan 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is it is one nut bag... after another nut bag... after another nut bag.... And I never said that ALL guns must be banned. Why is it people like you always jump to the extreme position? WTF? Typical over the edge religitard.
Lets see now talk about jumping to extremes. Because she was a supposed survivalist, she was a supposed tea party member, so she was a Religious nut bag.
So if we take away guns that will stop all the nut bags according to you. You are delusional.
As to people like me you have no idea and you again show your stupidity as I have stated repeatedly that I am agnostic, that hardly fits religitard.
You on the other hand are the typical libtard.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#581171 Jan 2, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Another one bites the dust.
Where's your character? OK, so you don't like the implications of my comment - that you feel insecure, and want a gun whatever the cost. Do you doubt that that is a sincere assessment? You haven't rebutted it. Here's the argument so far:
YOU: "The United Kingdom has a total recorded crime rate per capita of approximately 85 per 1000 people; the United States of America records approximately 80"
ME: Your citation doesn't support your claim. It says "crime rate," not "gun crimes" or "gun homicides." Besides, your link also says, "A Home Office study published in 2007 reported that gun crime in England and Wales remained a relatively rare event" and "For 2010/11, police in England and Wales recorded ... 0.1 illegal gun deaths per 100,000 of population." The figures for America are much greater. Also, "In 2008 The Independent reported that there were 42 gun-related deaths in Great Britain, a 20-year low." There were 26 in Sandy Hook in about five minutes.
YOU: <crickets>
ME: People will die needlessly so that people like you can feel a little safer. It's a simple fact that for every life saved with by gun in the house, several are lost to impulsive actions and accidents, and saying so is not hate.
YOU: Then f_ck you too!
==========
Don't you care about the truth at all, even when lives are in the balance? Just man up and say, "I want what I want because I want it, you can't stop me, and I don't care what the statistics say." That is your metamessage anyway, but you come out looking a little more honest.
Incidentally, your god loses when you do this. So do you. You make my case that you didn't receive the peace that passeth all understanding or fruits of the spirit, which are supposed to include including joy, peace, and forbearance. Where is your forbearance? Your peace doesn't even equal mine, let alone passeth my understanding.
If we can't trust that promise, why should we trust the promise of heaven? We shouldn't.
Once again you have completely misrepresented our discussion using your copy/paste technique.

I DID reply to your claim that my citation has to do with firearm crime rate, it's in the "firearm crimes" section of the link....

Don't give me your <crickets> shit.

And yes, I take great insult when someone says shit like I like it when children get murdered, who wouldn't?
christianity is EVIL

West Pubnico, Canada

#581172 Jan 2, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lost and duped, not to mention angry and confused.
youre PROJECTING again Porter

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#581173 Jan 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Hey Redneck, when are you going to answer my question about parasitic twins?
What's wrong, cat got your tongue?
Or just not man enough to admit that the facts proved you wrong (again)?
I did already, shit for brains. You miss it?

About 4 hours ago.

Location hidden

#581174 Jan 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Reduced risk of cancer
That is NOT because of pregnancy you ignorant twit, that's because of the fact that estrogen fuels 80% of all breast cancers. Take estrogen out of the picture and the pregnancy has no effect. Duh!!

[QUOTE}
Motivation to make healthy choices
[/QUOTE]You mean like how when a pregnant woman on crack cocaine keeps doing crack? You have yet to name ANY benefit. Try again. It's funny.
christianity is EVIL

West Pubnico, Canada

#581175 Jan 2, 2013
Have faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that feeling good proved that there's a God. I said the proof is all around you!:) the way everything works. He is the creator! He proves his existence even more when we accept Him though. But you have to know in your heart that there is a God. Something created all this, right? lol unless you believe that bang, we all appeared! Cause personally... It sounds a little nonsensical... Don't you think? lol :)
wrong
the universe always existed

prove me wrong and post the video of god creating Something from Nothing

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#581176 Jan 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Wait a minute, you just contradicted yourself big time! Before you said that a parasite HAS to be of a different species. Which is it bozo? Pick one.
You do get points for at least attempting to answer, which is respectable. That's more than I can say for your friend RR.
The difference clown is one is an actual parasite , the other is a parasitical behavior. If you can't distinguish between the two then you need to go back to study.
christianity is EVIL

West Pubnico, Canada

#581177 Jan 2, 2013
RogerThat wrote:
God's "CHOSEN ELECT" -------- 100% MATCH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D-PTqIjHezcXX
F U
I never watch vids you cant comment on!!

Germany

#581178 Jan 2, 2013
"The accidental gun death rate has been falling since 1930 and US accidental gun deaths per year were down to 613 by 2007, out of the 301,579,895 people in the USA, according to the CDC. For comparison, there were 29,846 accidental deaths by poisoning in 2007, again according to the CDC. Note that it is extremely easy to prevent accidental gun deaths by following Jeff Cooper's Four Rules Of Gun Safety"

So I guess we need to outlaw all sources of accidental poisioning. It kills more than guns.

"Older people's gun deaths are most likely to be suicides. Suicides typically make up 56.5% of all gun deaths in according to the information available circa 2006 at Bureau Of Justice Statistics. In fact, drugs and suicides account for more than 2 out of every 3 gun deaths in the USA."

"In 2007 there were 1520 gun deaths in the 0 through 17 age group (out of 74,340,127 children) and 3067 gun deaths in the 0 through 19 age group. By subtraction we find that there were a whopping 1547 gun deaths in just the 18 through 19 age group. In other words, in 2007 most "child gun death victims" were actually adults. Historically the 18 through 24 age group is the highest crime-committing group. At age 18 part-time drug dealers leave school and become full-time drug dealers. Despite the propaganda from the gun control lobby, criminals in general and drug dealers in particular are the group of so-called children most likely to be shot by their fellow criminals. You can verify this by reading the local gun death news stories in any city newspaper. School shootings are so rare that every one gets national television coverage, but drug dealers are shot so often that they are barely mentioned in their local newspaper"

Sort of puts a new light on the whole gun death statistics. It may also be noted that the majority of those guns used in the drug related stuff are illegally obtained so making new laws will have zero effect on them.

http://www.tincher.to/deaths.htm

Location hidden

#581179 Jan 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I did already, shit for brains. You miss it?
About 4 hours ago.
Really? Because I only asked it an hour ago. Weird.

So now you're dishonest AND stupid I see, and still dancing around the real questions. Oh bother. I thought your religion frowned against liars like you.

Post your answer here now.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#581180 Jan 2, 2013
UR BS wrote:
I am an Agnostic.
That word is used in more than one way these days. Can we clarify what you mean by that?

Do you accept the claim that a god exists? If yes, is it a specific one that you can name?

Whether yes or no, do you consider your position certain or less than certain?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Robert F 646,763
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Bongo 49,135
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min Lbj 105,637
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 51 min DebraE 24
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 59 min taylorr 25
A Dysfunctional Family can't lead America 1 hr HiddnNumbrz 3
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 445,731
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 hr RiccardoFire 44,707
More from around the web