|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
What children are being sacrificed?!?!?
Never mind.

Did you shoot your guns into the air at midnight last night? They used to like to do that when I lived in rural Missouri.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure the court misses him.
What court would that be, and why?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
In 1776 when we became a Independent Nation,
Harvard was over 100 years old.
Yup, Harvard was named for its first donor, the Reverend John Harvard.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Sadly there are very few here that are open minded. This is the nature of most forums. Neither side is going to convince the other of anything. People just end up getting frustrated and becoming hateful. Good luck with your quest but pack a lunch.
I don't think it's inevitable that we all become hateful.

Some posters, yes.

And I have seen people ponder, learn and change their views, or at least soften a bit.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
@RiversideRedneck:*THAT* was a metaphorical use of the word "face." Presences don't have faces like clocks, dice, playing cards, mountains, buildings, and bodies of water do.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
thanks for acknowledging that the bible is full of metaphor. Maybe that'll help you understand it better.
Actually, I contradicted you.

This is what I mean about your reading comprehension. You slip a track every few minutes. It's just not possible to come to sound conclusions thinking like that.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>......
Without a placenta a woman's body would....... anti-choice web site.......
You live in a fantasy world.

"without a placenta"?!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I don't follow either pro-abortion OR anti-abortion sites, moron.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God did a great job creating us, didn't He?
Unless you're ready to argue that this is all due to chance......
nope its all due to evolution, DUH!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Ah.
Was someone doing that?
Who?
Come now,its is the nature of humanity to band together and impose their will on those who see things differently. The only differences are the precise issues they disagree on.

A. Ms ABC won't tolerate any restriction on abortion
A-1 Mr ABC feels just the opposite,he thinks "sensible restrictions" are in order.

B. Mr BCD won't tolerate any restrictions on his 2nd amendmendt guarantee.
B-1 Ms BCD thinks "guns are bad" and they should be banned or regulated by a the government.

C. Ms EFG is quite sure morality dictates the rich pay a higher percentage of their income to the government to redistribute.

C-1. Mr EFG objects to being unfairly taxed at a higher rate because she is more sucessful and resents the government stealing the fruits of her labor to redistribute to deadbeats.

And so on. The only solution for these couples is divorce and the same is true of an equally divided nation suffering from irreconcilable differences.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>As I told my second husband, "This will be the part of you that I KNOW will love me forever."
I'll bet your third husband won't feel that way....

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

<quoted text>
Never mind.
Did you shoot your guns into the air at midnight last night? They used to like to do that when I lived in rural Missouri.
Only the Mexican and El Salvadorians do it here, every hour of the entire day. How convenient that the bullets don't fall back down on their own pointy heads.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

C-1 should have read the fruits of "his" labors

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Depends on your definition of God. Either way over the years my studies have shown me how incredible the human body is, although it does have a few flaws.
Yup, God did a great job on us.

Thanks for pointing that out :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Never mind.
No, I'd never do that - most respectable gun owners wouldn't do that, unless they're out in the sticks or something.

I was asleep by 10:30, but I heard gunshots & fireworks at midnight, it woke me up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, Harvard was named for its first donor, the Reverend John Harvard.
Yup, most of our great universities have a Christian background and/or beginning.

Sucks to know that, being an athiest huh?
endtime

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Actually, I contradicted you.
This is what I mean about your reading comprehension. You slip a track every few minutes. It's just not possible to come to sound conclusions thinking like that.
What do you think the whole point of me showing that Gen 1:2 displays a perfect, unarguable metaphor is?

To show you people that some of the bible can't be taken literally.

You helped show that....

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Did y'all hear what the founder of the Church of Satan said what Satanism is defined as? Satanism holds the same principles as athiesm. Actually Athiesm IS Satanism. The name is just more politically correct, just as the name "New World Order" changed to "globalization". Satan doesn't want people to figure out that they are worshipping his ideals, not until we meet our maker. All of these athiests should read upon the Church of Satan's teachings and then compare them to their own belief system and hopefully they can realize the shit they have gotten themselves into.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

UR BS wrote:
Well lets see. Based on this and other threads I have been on the ones that are ridiculing people for any type of belief system are the atheists.
I think ridicule is fine, and apparently, I'm in good company:

“Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them; and no man ever had a distinct idea of the trinity. It is the mere Abracadabra of the mountebanks calling themselves the priests of Jesus." - Thomas Jefferson

How do you feel about marginalization through demonization and dehumanization? Here are a few ancient examples still widely read and taught today:

[1] "The fool says in his heart,'There is no God.' They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good" - Psalm 14:1

[2] "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone." - Revelation 21:8

That's pretty ugly there - hate speech, even. You say that you're an agnostic, do you? Well, you and I were just called corrupt, vile, abominable, no good, the moral equivalent of a liar, murderer and whoremonger, and fit for eternal torture according to a perfectly just and loving god.

The way I see it, you and I are entitled to a few friendly jabs back, wouldn't you agree?

Thanks for your concern.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
nope its all due to evolution, DUH!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!

<cough>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 551,241 - 551,260 of716,023
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

475 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Oxbow 529,724
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min Most Holy dr Shrink 38,402
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Dr_Zorderz 255,604
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min Lucifes begotten Son 223,060
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 21 min Most Holy dr Shrink 598,712
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min The Awakener 171,399
Report: ISIS gets its hands on nuclear material 53 min malfeasance 2
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Hidingfromyou 93,143
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••