Prove there's a god.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#581180 Jan 2, 2013
UR BS wrote:
I am an Agnostic.
That word is used in more than one way these days. Can we clarify what you mean by that?

Do you accept the claim that a god exists? If yes, is it a specific one that you can name?

Whether yes or no, do you consider your position certain or less than certain?

Since: Feb 12

Germany

#581181 Jan 2, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong
the universe always existed
prove me wrong and post the video of god creating Something from Nothing
So the big bang didn't happen? Darn it I was just getting to understand that and now you go and tell me it didn't happen.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#581182 Jan 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
I'm an itelligent foul mouthed genius.
Bitch
More interpretation eh drippydick? I can call names pretty good too you moron

You don’t actually come across as very intelligent more an incredulous fool but I suppose it’s all relative

Germany

#581184 Jan 2, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That word is used in more than one way these days. Can we clarify what you mean by that?
Do you accept the claim that a god exists? If yes, is it a specific one that you can name?
Whether yes or no, do you consider your position certain or less than certain?
I think it would be nice if there was a God, but I don't think that man has the capacity to understand a supreme being.
I do not begrudge anyone their belief but as for me I can neither confirm nor deny the existance of a supreme being. There simply is not evidence to uphold either side of the argument.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#581185 Jan 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you are so ignorant. I guess you prove what they say is true, a little knowledge is dangerous. Bet you didn't know that many women DIE in childbirth. So exactly HOW did that BENEFIT the woman those times Einstein? Also a fetus will many times damage a woman's body. How exactly does that BENEFIT the woman? What a bonehead.
The child IS the benefit el'stupido.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#581186 Jan 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
That is NOT because of pregnancy you ignorant twit, that's because of the fact that estrogen fuels 80% of all breast cancers. Take estrogen out of the picture and the pregnancy has no effect. Duh!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Take estrogen out of the.....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

<cough>

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#581187 Jan 2, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Because she was a supposed survivalist, she was a supposed tea party member, so she was a Religious nut bag.
No but that's what I've been reading about so far. True except for the 'survivalist' part it's not all confirmed yet, but I'm confident it will be because she fits the "mold" perfectly. I have no problem documenting this once it's confirmed. Then we'll see what your excuse is conservatard.
So if we take away guns that will stop all the nut bags according to you.
Since you didn't comprehend it the first time I'll mention it again, no one is asking for the removal of all guns. A little common sense on your part would be required for you to understand this.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#581188 Jan 2, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
More interpretation eh drippydick? I can call names pretty good too you moron
You don’t actually come across as very intelligent more an incredulous fool but I suppose it’s all relative
Drippydick? HA!

You ARE good at name calling, Christina. I'll give ya that much

Touché

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#581189 Jan 2, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
the universe always existed
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You seem to know something that mainstream science doesn't.

You should share you findings with the rest of humanity.

Location hidden

#581190 Jan 2, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it would be nice if there was a God, but I don't think that man has the capacity to understand a supreme being.
I do not begrudge anyone their belief but
That's the first intelligent thing you ever said here. Congratulations.There's hope for you yet.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#581191 Jan 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Because I only asked it an hour ago. Weird.
So now you're dishonest AND stupid I see, and still dancing around the real questions. Oh bother. I thought your religion frowned against liars like you.
Post your answer here now.
"now"?

LMAO!

Go do your own post digging, beeyotch.

Fennario

#581192 Jan 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
So then if your house is made of lumber, then you live in dead wood?
No. He lives in a witch:

BEDEMIR: There are ways of telling whether she is a witch.
CROWD: Are there? What are they?
BEDEMIR: Tell me, what do you do with witches?
VILLAGER #2: Burn!
CROWD: Burn, burn them up!
BEDEMIR: And what do you burn apart from witches?
VILLAGER #1: More witches!
VILLAGER #2: Wood!
BEDEMIR: So, why do witches burn?
[pause]
VILLAGER #3: B--...'cause they're made of wood...?
BEDEMIR: Good!
CROWD: Oh yeah, yeah...
BEDEMIR: So, how do we tell whether she is made of wood?
VILLAGER #1: Build a bridge out of her.
BEDEMIR: Aah, but can you not also build bridges out of stone?
VILLAGER #2: Oh, yeah.
BEDEMIR: Does wood sink in water?
VILLAGER #1: No, no.
VILLAGER #2: It floats! It floats!
VILLAGER #1: Throw her into the pond!
CROWD: The pond!
BEDEMIR: What also floats in water?
VILLAGER #1: Bread!
VILLAGER #2: Apples!
VILLAGER #3: Very small rocks!
VILLAGER #1: Cider!
VILLAGER #2: Great gravy!
VILLAGER #1: Cherries!
VILLAGER #2: Mud!
VILLAGER #3: Churches -- churches!
VILLAGER #2: Lead -- lead!
ARTHUR: A duck.
CROWD: Oooh.
BEDEMIR: Exactly! So, logically...,
VILLAGER #1: If... she.. weighs the same as a duck, she's made of wood.
BEDEMIR: And therefore--?
VILLAGER #1: A witch!
CROWD: A witch!

Location hidden

#581193 Jan 2, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
So the big bang didn't happen? Darn it I was just getting to understand that and now you go and tell me it didn't happen.
LOL.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#581195 Jan 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is it is one nut bag... after another nut bag... after another nut bag.... And I never said that ALL guns must be banned. Why is it people like you always jump to the extreme position? WTF? Typical over the edge religitard.
The historical significance that national registration of firearms leads to confiscation is a repeated story line hard to ignore.
Then comes the tyranny and then it's...to late.

Fennario

#581196 Jan 2, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
pre-born child
No such thing.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#581197 Jan 2, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if I stipulate to all of that, I still contend that homes with no guns in them are safer than those with guns in them, because a gun in the home is more likely to kill one of its residents than save their lives. Statistics bear this out.
And if those statistics are accurate, they indicate that putting a gun in your home increases the risk to everybody in it.
Unless you can find a reason to disregard the data from those studies, or an alternative way to interpret them, there really isn't much wiggle room here in their interpretation.
In America, people don't have to care. They can take that risk if they feel the need to. And they can refuse to acknowledge that there is an increased risk. But that doesn't make the risk go away.
Incidentally, the studies I sited DO address the lives of homeowners and their families saved by guns. They also show that the numbers are smaller than the numbers of such lives lost.
A word about statistics,its alot easier to count a person shot and killed than to "interpet" what constitutes a "life being saved by a gun".Lots of room for chicanery there depending on makes that call.

Germany

#581198 Jan 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
No but that's what I've been reading about so far. True except for the 'survivalist' part it's not all confirmed yet, but I'm confident it will be because she fits the "mold" perfectly. I have no problem documenting this once it's confirmed. Then we'll see what your excuse is conservatard.
<quoted text>
Since you didn't comprehend it the first time I'll mention it again, no one is asking for the removal of all guns. A little common sense on your part would be required for you to understand this.
So you are making statements about someone with no evidence to support your allegations. How wonderfuly libtard of you.

So what guns are to be wlloed in your new utopia? Now keep in mind the registration of guns is restrictive so thereby is a form of removal.
A little common sense on your part would be totally alien to you.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#581199 Jan 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Reduced risk of cancer
Relief from "female disorders"
Motivation to make healthy choices
head start on happiness
No, what actual physical resources does the fetus supply the mother?

Germany

#581200 Jan 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That's the first intelligent thing you ever said here. Congratulations.There's hope for you yet.
No this is the first time you have had your head outside the eternally dark cavity long enough to read what was written.

I still se no hope for you.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#581201 Jan 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The child IS the benefit el'stupido.
That kinda remains to be seen, doesn't it? Until, say, they reach their teens?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min TRUE CATHOLIC her... 690,617
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min NotSoDivineMsM 42,546
HOLLYWOOD striving to delete prayer from scripts 31 min dollars2donuts 1
Do white girls really love filipino men? In wha... (Apr '14) 1 hr Johnny 12
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 1 hr Johnny 59
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr European Historian 158
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Johnny 649
More from around the web