Prove there's a god.
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#581084 Jan 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. Who is he?
Your hatred is noted and summarily dismissed.
:-)
God

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#581085 Jan 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!
<cough>
You should get that cough checked out.

See your local preacher.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#581086 Jan 2, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
He has come to judge the living and the dead and his kingdom will have no end.
Me first. Imma gonna judge your god first. Here's the verdict:

[1] He's a mythological creature. Such a god is the least likely thing imaginable to exist uncreated. It is also described in mutually exclusive terms, and is therefore logically impossible. The persona is clearly nothing more than the projection of many cruel, ignorant, and authoritarian bronze age men.

[2] The persona is grossly immoral. For example, it keeps the consciousness of those that don't worship it awake so that they can feel themselves being thrown into fire, and it refuses mercy to the damned.

[3] The persona is grossly incompetent. It failed at making good angels, it failed at making good people, and then it failed killing and replacing them with better people.

So, I don't really care what you think your god thinks.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#581087 Jan 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"The seven deadly sins of the Christian Church are: greed, pride, envy, anger, gluttony, lust, and sloth. Satanism advocates indulging in each of these "sins" as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification."
-magus anton szandor lavey, church of satan founder
Sounds like an atheist...
Which one.

There are a lot of us, you know.
TLC

Birmingham, AL

#581088 Jan 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, christians are sadist. Remember the Crusades? LOl...
No. Right now all I can recall are the mass shootings you atheists are responsible for across America for the past two decades. The Newtown massacre was directly a result of atheism, the religion you profess.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#581089 Jan 2, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's pretty funny.
Except that that is not necessarily a benefit for the mother. Its' actually pretty painful.

A benefit for the father, maybe, but I don't think mom is always that crazy about it.

Plus, in most cases, it leaves them hanging afterwards.
TLC

Birmingham, AL

#581090 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Me first. Imma gonna judge your god first. Here's the verdict:
[1] He's a mythological creature. Such a god is the least likely thing imaginable to exist uncreated. It is also described in mutually exclusive terms, and is therefore logically impossible. The persona is clearly nothing more than the projection of many cruel, ignorant, and authoritarian bronze age men.
[2] The persona is grossly immoral. For example, it keeps the consciousness of those that don't worship it awake so that they can feel themselves being thrown into fire, and it refuses mercy to the damned.
[3] The persona is grossly incompetent. It failed at making good angels, it failed at making good people, and then it failed killing and replacing them with better people.
So, I don't really care what you think your god thinks.
You're lost and duped, not to mention angry and confused.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#581091 Jan 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
My ex-wife's got up to a 36G...
Those were a fun couple of months :O
For who. I don't know about your wife, but mine was in agonizing pain for those months.

Fennario

#581092 Jan 2, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
He hath made a remembrance of His wonderful works
Is this what you picked to tell us about your god? Are you aware that he is depicted as a black hole of narcissistic need? Nobody uses those words with you, but your god created us to worship him, not so that we could live.

He tortures those that won't worship him, correct? People only have value to him as worshiping subjects, correct?

What are his first four Commandments? It's Me, Only Me, Don't Dis Me, and rest to honor Me
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
b e i n g a merciful and gracious Lord: He hath given food to them that fear Him.
Is that the definition of merciful and gracious? Almost everybody I know would do as well or better than that if they could do magic. And I doubt that many would create a hell or allow souls to suffer. You respect so little. Really. Almost everybody I know would be a better god than yours.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#581093 Jan 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I see little difference between parties also , they just talk different and then do the same things mostly.
This is the biggest reason we don't want gun regulations , because we will wake up one day to find we have no rights and no power and are all slaves to those corps and banks. With not even the ability to resist.
As if it isn't very close to it now.
Do you live under a rock?

We've been slaves to corporations and banks from the very beginning.

You should get out more.

Fennario

#581094 Jan 2, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
Can you focus it a little for me? What point of mine are you contradicting, what is your contradictory point, and what parts of these links do you think support your point?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#581095 Jan 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Nice list that guy made.
To me, that's all the more reason to believe in ID, Gods design.
So you see your god as a cruel, inept designer?

Interesting.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#581096 Jan 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely positively unequivocally wrong.
http://www.cals.ncsu.edu/course/ent591k/symbi...
Look and see if symbiotic relationships include Parasitism.
But a fetus is not a parasite *specifically because it is procreation. Therefore it is a benefit also Parasitism is a non-mutual relationship between organisms of different species.
*Different species
You're 0 for 2 now.
How does pregnancy physically and specifically benefit the mother?

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#581097 Jan 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That must be your real picture. You're so old you forget who your posting to...
At least I personally took that picture as opposed to the fake picture you use? That must be you with your modern saddled horse bowing to a 2000 year old piece of dead wood – what? Does dead wood last 2000 years in the open. Ermmm, no…

I don’t care to whom I am posting, I still see no explanation from you. Does that mean you have none? or does that mean you are keeping it secret?

Let me guess.

Fennario

#581098 Jan 2, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> Karl always was and remains an over the top bomb thrower. People will continue to die needlessly for any number of reasons. They will continue to do so in far greater numbers from many other causes besides guns.NEVER is there any mention of the lives saved by guns.
Even if I stipulate to all of that, I still contend that homes with no guns in them are safer than those with guns in them, because a gun in the home is more likely to kill one of its residents than save their lives. Statistics bear this out.

And if those statistics are accurate, they indicate that putting a gun in your home increases the risk to everybody in it.

Unless you can find a reason to disregard the data from those studies, or an alternative way to interpret them, there really isn't much wiggle room here in their interpretation.

In America, people don't have to care. They can take that risk if they feel the need to. And they can refuse to acknowledge that there is an increased risk. But that doesn't make the risk go away.

Incidentally, the studies I sited DO address the lives of homeowners and their families saved by guns. They also show that the numbers are smaller than the numbers of such lives lost.
TLC

Birmingham, AL

#581099 Jan 2, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
So you see your god as a cruel, inept designer?
Interesting.
Well, after looking at your life, probably.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#581100 Jan 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed what he wrote huh?
Here, again -
FOR EVERYONE TO SEE WHAT A HATE MONGERER KARLL44 IS:
karl44 wrote:
Your (personal) willingness to see children die, so that you can "feel" more like a man is disgusting.
And...?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#581101 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
You are quite dishonest. Keep reading past the first definition:
parasite
noun
1. an organism that lives on or in an organism of another species, known as the host, from the body of which it obtains nutriment.
2. a person who receives support, advantage, or the like, from another or others without giving any useful or proper return, as one who lives on the hospitality of others.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/parasi...
How is that being dishonest?

1. A fetus is not a different organism than the parent - not a parasite.

2. The fetus does give back - not a parasite.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#581102 Jan 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
He was an atheist. All Laveyan Satanists are. Read the Satanic Bible if you want to learn. But remember; it's just a book, right?
How can one that worships Satan, a deity, be atheist?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#581103 Jan 2, 2013
Ummm.OK
Did you wake up breathing this morning?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Michael 670,589
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 31 min emperorjohn 445,675
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 38 min Joe Fortuna 101,326
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 49 min Sky Writer 31 184,324
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rob Ford Jr 286,265
Ted Bundy's Daughter (Jul '14) 3 hr Poppy _36 6
I love you sister Joyce Meyer 6 hr lightbeamrider 2
More from around the web