Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#580855 Jan 1, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
Booots wrote: quoted text
That is funny. No true atheist follows anything to do with any form of deity, be it Satan, God, or Thor.
//////////
If U look at what Satanism teaches U will see that they don't worship Satan outright (it is really disguised) but teach that there is no other beings but humans and we should live life to the fullest even if it means to kill if it makes U happy, steal, have much sex, take drugs, disrespect whoever, basically just do whatever U want in life that fulfills U because there is no consequences other than from the laws of the land. It teaches a belief system that what we see is what exists and nothing more. The most important thing that Satanism teaches is that there is no God so there is no reason to hold back from commiting what Christians label as "sin". Another thing, when Satanism came onto the mainstream, there was much backlash from a mostly Christian community towards members so athiesm was used as a means to convince people that they were not actually worshipping Satan but were just people without a concept of an entity that demanded obedience from them. So athiesm IS satanism but with sprinkles on top.
I guess if one is into Satanism that might apply, but I just don't believe in invisible gods, which have never had any evidence of existing. Having said that, I think one is responsible for how one lives, because we humans make sure that we don't act in such a way that we endanger ourselves or others, by our laws, and if we break the laws and get caught or get hurt then we pay then.

Some will slip through the cracks and break all of human laws and never get caught or hurt themselves, but they probably won't have many friends either. We still have the laws, and the law enforcers to attempt to deal with those types, and they already exist within the very religious community, as we see every day. Some of the worst atrocities in the world are committee daily due to religion, and a belief in a higher power rather than in spite of that.

People like the Muslim terrorists, the Christian military people who constantly want a war to keep their men working, Fred Phelps, and people like Patty, are examples of people who use religion to do harm. I am not suggesting that each of those are exactly at the same level of evil. Patty is as bad, or worse, than Fred Phelps, but put up against a terrorist bomber who would take out a whole crowd of civilians for his idea of God, I suspect she isn't quite that evil.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#580856 Jan 1, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
that would be too bad, but on the upside, the US might win a war, the last time you won a war it was the civil one.
You get stupider with every post.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#580857 Jan 1, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You could answer that question by disbanding the military. If you are overrun, then you were wrong to not defend yourself.
That does not address the question I asked.
I have lived my entire life without a gun.
Neither does that.
My judgment that I was safe had been justified. And the families with guns in their homes have suffered more gun casualties that those. I always felt safer in a home with no gun.
You might say that that is because other people have guns. But my neighbors in Mexico are unarmed, and I'm safe here, too - no doubt safer for them being unarmed.
None of that means that you are TRULY safer as a result of the military etc.

The safety you have experienced for the past 5 years, does not guarantee that you will be safe the next 5 seconds either.

THE REALITY IS THAT THE HUMAN LIFE IS ALWAYS AT RISK, DUE TO HIS CONDITION OF BEING MORTAL.

To say that "My judgment that I was safe had been justified", DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING about your impending death or damage.

The fact is that all you have is a sense of safety; a faith in the means you consider to be defensive.

Location hidden

#580858 Jan 1, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
that would be too bad, but on the upside, the US might win a war, the last time you won a war it was the civil one.
Their most costly in lives lost too.

Location hidden

#580859 Jan 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, despising arrogant criminals don't make you a bigot.
Nobody makes you a bigot.
You're a bigot all by yourself.
Is that all you got, sissy?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#580861 Jan 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Since the mother BENEFITS from the child, the child must be seen as a symbiant, not a parasite.
Nice try. You're good at cherry picking. There's a future for you in cranberries.

First, a woman is only a "mother" by choice. If she decides not to give birth then by your OWN definition it does NOT benefit her - and she has become HOST to a parasite. THANK YOU for agreeing with me. Took you a while, but you've come full circle.

Location hidden

#580862 Jan 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a f_cking dog.
F_ck you!
Hmmm. I guess she hit a nerve. You know what they say about the truth hurting and all.

Location hidden

#580864 Jan 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Pft, that's not mocking, those are pretty funny. I also bet the Amish would get a kick out of them.
But FYI, when they turn 18 they have a sort of walk about, for lack of a better term. They experience the rest of the world before deciding to return. Some don't, some do. Just never ask them why they return.:P
I have known a few very nice Mennonite people, but one thing I sort of smiled at when I saw a documentary about it years ago, and since read about it again, is one of the biggest sources of illegal drugs coming into Canada is Mexican Mennonites. They have actual drug cartels, and they used to get through easily because no one would suspect a Mennonite of carrying illegal drugs.

These Mennonite people are supposedly originally those who settled in Canada, and then for various reasons wanted to find another place where they could live together and not be bothered by other people who didn't want their ways, or perhaps they ran out of farmland, and so they moved to certain parts of Mexico, but they still travel back to Canada to visit family etc.

Location hidden

#580865 Jan 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
F_ck you.
No thanks, I use toilet paper.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#580866 Jan 1, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>To elaborate on that, they just found that the bacteria in the intestines effect every part of a persons health, including mental health. I think RR needs to eat a little yogurt. LOL
lol I cannot argue. But yep, the bacteria in the intestinal tract that we depend on for survival also causes us to often fall ill. It's a very dangerous balance that almost always goes bad eventually. Thankfully, we have medical science to make it's effects less likely to kill us.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#580867 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
No, it is better to not need a thing than to need it.
I would have thought that the words "INDEPENDENCE IS SUPERIOR TO PROFIT, AND HE THAT REQUIRES THE LEAST IS MORE EFFICIENT THAN HE WHO HAS ALL.", had captured that idea.

Are you agreeing with me. Because to say that "it is better to not need a thing than to need it", is similar to saying "HE THAT REQUIRES THE LEAST IS MORE EFFICIENT THAN HE WHO HAS ALL".

Are you thinking that he who has all, needs none?
This is nonsense. You disregard the physical world at great peril, and you are dependent on it to survive, Grasshopper.
Thats where you get it twisted.

There is a part of mankind that is independent of the physical world; by virtue of its ability to access other aspects of reality.

Thats what you fail to realize and your science is not adequate enough to teach you.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#580868 Jan 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Is that all you got, sissy?
No, sissy I do not have.

I do have lots of other things though.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#580869 Jan 1, 2013
harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey if it ain't the lying Transvestite asexual dog. Oh by the way how is your daddy in Colorado? You know the redneck flaming Fedora wearing fagott that has lost contact with its asexual creature of an offspring doing? What a fn troll.
Hmm, you accuse me of lying. Where is your evidence of this?

Note: If you do not provide evidence of your assertion then it is you who is lying.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#580870 Jan 1, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I have known a few very nice Mennonite people, but one thing I sort of smiled at when I saw a documentary about it years ago, and since read about it again, is one of the biggest sources of illegal drugs coming into Canada is Mexican Mennonites. They have actual drug cartels, and they used to get through easily because no one would suspect a Mennonite of carrying illegal drugs.
These Mennonite people are supposedly originally those who settled in Canada, and then for various reasons wanted to find another place where they could live together and not be bothered by other people who didn't want their ways, or perhaps they ran out of farmland, and so they moved to certain parts of Mexico, but they still travel back to Canada to visit family etc.
Interesting, now I get the Simpsons joke.

Location hidden

#580871 Jan 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, gee thanks! From your little link:
"A parasite is a creature that lives off of another creature or person and uses their resources, often their own body to survive. This is similar but distinct from a ‘symbiotic’ relationship that some creatures share wherein both organisms benefit in some way from the pairing"
"In a parasitic relationship only the parasite benefits to the detriment of the ‘host’"
Since the mother BENEFITS from the child, the child must be seen as a symbiant, not a parasite.
It's strange that you'd lump in a human fetus in with YOUR links examples of parasites: head lice, tics, helminths, protozoa, leaches and fungus.
It is not strange coming from someone who belongs to a death cult.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#580872 Jan 1, 2013
Mylan wrote:
First, a woman is only a "mother" by choice.
Really? Care to rewrite that f_cktard comment?
If she decides not to give birth then by your OWN definition it does NOT benefit her - and she has become HOST to a parasite.
If she decides not to give birth, she still has a symbiant growing inside her. Have you never heard of the possitive attributes a fetus gives a mother?
THANK YOU for agreeing with me. Took you a while, but you've come full circle.
You're too stupid to understand that I contradicted you...

It's ok, they have homes for people like you.

Location hidden

#580873 Jan 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice dreams, sadly that's not the case. Most illness is from viruses and bacteria that you can't avoid. That's why soap and medicine are what extended life, not praying.
Kitten, you are right of course, but I think there is some therapeutic effect from having a positive attitude, which some people who pray, believing they will be healed by God, will actually heal themselves faster because they are confident they will be healed. So their own attitude caused the healing (a placebo effect), even though they gave a non-existent God the credit. In actual tests though it was found that those prayed for did poorer than others. My guess is the poorer results was the same effect but in reverse, because they thought it was not necessary to will themselves to get better because they had turned that over to God, and so got worse.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#580874 Jan 1, 2013
...We'll manage resources with birth control, conservation techniques such as recycling, and new technologies such as solar and aeolian power.
<quoted text>
Now, that thinking is insane.

I am saying that it would be better if we required none of those things; and you speaking as if any of those things in itself can guarantee the survival of the human race.
I just saw on the news that the first baby of the year born in America is little baby girl Alvarado. I know that paranoia that America is experiencing over this. Better get more guns. The minorities are coming.
That thinking is also insane.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#580875 Jan 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
No, sissy I do not have.
That isn't a sentence.

Location hidden

#580876 Jan 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, sissy I do not have.
I do have lots of other things though.
You have nothing, wussy.

Except a tattle telly snake for brains.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Regina 586,452
Courtroom victim??? 7 min Protester 2
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 7 min Cool guy 298 239
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 19 min waaasssuuup 443,004
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 31 min RiccardoFire 40,217
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 36 min RiccardoFire 3,738
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min Freebird USA 176,590
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 54 min Remnant of 144000 611,973
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Theswamiji 6,453
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 hr Tony17 99,363
More from around the web