Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps. What happened to you? Diddy make you take showers with him. Diddy make you bend over and pick up the soap bar? It's pretty obvious wouldn't you say Goldilocks?
it appears that he is correct

you were molested

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a coward who needs own a gun, I have no fear you will suddenly find the courage to leave your mothers porch.
Aren't you the same bleeding heart liberal atheist that feels the need to argue and belittle all Christians?

Spare me the trivia , I know I'm a danger when provoked.
But yes I am afraid , though not a coward.
I fear for the provoker.
However guilty sometimes of a troll for the emotional response.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Gay Subversion wrote:
The thought of a Muslim man committing buggery on a Jewish man sickens me, just sickens me.
sure

are you Jewish or Muslim?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one impregnated the little girl so she could give birth to...itself?
Now my brain is itching again.
that little girl was raped

her child was a Bastard

the father was absent and a criminal

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
"Felt gods presence".
What does that mean?
You got a rush?
You felt an overwhelming peace?
You saw with a sudden clarity?
You felt warm and fuzzy all over?
Actually, I've felt all of those things. No god was necessary. Just a state of mind.
I've experienced perfection. But only enough to know that it's a fleeting experience and that I need to be always aware of the current moment, for that's the only moment I can use.
I hear about all these people that are "touched by god", but I don't see that they're any different from me. They just give credit to some vague, undefinable being. "God" is just the most handy one available. And the bible god is the only one most of them know of.
Frankly, I don't care if you believe in god or not. I can understand the need. It's mostly that damned bible and what it does to people. How it makes people like derek and eagle and YOU so afraid to admit solid scientific facts. And how that is used to generate hate towards people who know better.
Keep your god. I don't care. But to just obstinately continue to deny scientific fact-yes, fact-in favor of stories written thousands of years ago that you KNOW cannot have happened...it just boggles my mind.
Evolution has nothing whatsoever to say about god. But you realize that if evolution is true, then your bible is not. And if your bible is not right about evolution, then all your beliefs crumble. So you just keep on clinging and demanding that science is wrong because if science is not wrong, then YOU are wrong.
And you can't handle that. And you can't find a way to hold both at the same time.
You've chosen.
You're wrong.
I'm not saying that to be mean. It's just the way it is.
ignorance and fear surround them like a blanket in the cold.

the stench of their festering ego, fills the air like static before a storm.

their god need renders them cowards and liars, small immoral beasts pleating for the day

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no "which one", they're all the same being.
Put you finger in your butt, that's where your brain is :)
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one impregnated the little girl so she could give birth to...itself?
Now my brain is itching again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm tired of subsidizing a bunch of yahoos.
Let'em grow cotton and fight among themselves.
They can elect Huckabee or Palin as their leader.
I do think, this to be the best solution

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Inexpensive amenable optimism should have it's own label.
Faith in a failing sport team, or an alcoholic, or a convict, might at times be a gamble, but I think a rational considerate thinker can engage in this type of faith in a virtuous way.
why would you term "that" "faith". It is not similar to the acrobatics of belief without cause.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I have lots of patients.
Scalpel.
Sponge.
Stapler.
Stapler!
I believe you have my stapler.
it went missing earlier today

buy a new one, and do not keep it in the operating room

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> While I disagree with you on virtually every post you make,I don't on this one. The USA is ideologically divided and all would be better served with 2 countries.
Thank you for the feedback. I would be interested to know who thinks division is a bad idea, and why. All I see is benefit with no downside. Maybe I'm not seeing enough.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>A more definitive question is: When is it human? The answer is: Always.
You have made this an age issue. The right to live should be age neutral. Will you set a maximum requirement on how many cells determine an entity's right to live?
mmmmm

how many do you have?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> While I disagree with you on virtually every post you make,I don't on this one. The USA is ideologically divided and all would be better served with 2 countries. And its CLEARLY not just about guns. Catcher just wants to spend time thumbing his/her nose at political adversaries he/she feels persecuted by likely in the "Bush" years.
one can hope that the christians take their guns with them when they go

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Half the country shares my basic belief system Karl.I for one would prefer to divest myself of the other half.Live your life the way you choose and leave me to live mine as I see fit with like minded people.
excellent.

who ever lives next door to you is going to need a large army

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

jonathan wrote:
prove there is not one.
you were chosen

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Will it be gratifying to you when civil war erupts and this country fails to function anymore?
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-215_162-7121029.h...
And as a crowfoot to the fatality you can say as soon as it was legal for men to marry men....it was over.
I really doubt that it is going to take that long, and he did not include retribution, I think america should expect as much.

Since: Feb 12

Otterberg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Someone from loopty loop Canada has the stones to say others are egotistical when he spews garbage like he is an authority on something other than his sheep!

Please as the song says, Oh Canada please keep your nimrods home!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest I don't think the majority of assault weapon sales and high capacity magazines are by people who intend to comply with any ruling they cannot have them.
That's an outrage though seriously.
when Canada introduced long gun registration the sales of ABS pipe shot up.

it turns out that 6ft of abs and two end caps are just perfect for enclosing a long rife before burial.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Freebird USA wrote:
Half the country shares my basic belief system Karl.I for one would prefer to divest myself of the other half.Live your life the way you choose and leave me to live mine as I see fit with like minded people.
Hear, hear!

As you noted with your comment that you disagree with me about virtually everything, we don't share a vision, and we want to go our separate ways. What we are talking about here is essentially a divorce over irreconcilable differences.

Incidentally, that's what motivated my expatriation. I couldn't wait for a new country. As you can probably guess, the pocket Americans that I live among are much more like me than the typical mix of Americans. Like me, were dissatisfied with American life and didn't like the prospects for its future.

You might be surprised to know that that includes some conservatives. I've mentioned my conservative Christian friend Tom, a retired stock broker, who lives in both countries, about six months of the year each. He announced after Obama's reelection that he was so fed up with America that he's selling his American home, liquidating his rest of his holdings, and converting to living full time in Mexico before the liberals tax him to death. LOL.

In a divided America, Tom would have kept his house, because a president Romney wouldn't have been as threatening to him.

Being away from the food fight called American culture has allowed us to be friends. Our families had dinner over at his place Sunday. This actually happened:

TOM: Aint, what's your position on global warming?
AINT: I consider it a credible threat. How about you?
TOM: I don't. Pass the wine.

That was it. I don't think I have ever had that conversation go so smoothly before.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
It is gratifying to see that the American people have rejected the anti-gay, anti-woman, anti-immigrant, aid-the-rich policies of the Republican party.

It is gratifying to see that 55 percent of women voted for the Democratic ticket, along with the majority of Black, Hispanic and young voters, leaving the Republicans, who were so sure of victory, with old white men, Tea Party folks, and other dinosaurs.
It is gratifying to see the trend clearly showing that more and more Americans are rejecting the marriage-is-between-a-man-and- a-woman mantra and acknowledging that we are all entitled to equal protection of the law.

Yes, it is gratifying. And the pendulum will continue to swing in this direction.

I know, it's hard for you troglodytes to swallow. Too bad for you. You're on the wrong side of history.
If I'm not mistaken, this is a new face to your Topix presence. Not surprisingly, I like it.

==========

@RiversideRedneck:*THAT* was a metaphorical use of the word "face." Presences don't have faces like clocks, dice, playing cards, mountains, buildings, and bodies of water do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

538 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 532,462
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min WildWeirdWillie 172,275
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 min shyam 4,557
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 31 min waaasssuuup 224,042
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 36 min waaasssuuup 599,050
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 37 min Dalit Trolls Biffers 114,982
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 45 min Jennette 161
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr RADEKT 256,402
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 17 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••