Since: Feb 12

Otterberg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Here is something that some here may fibd interesting. This is from a woman who lived through it. Much of it parallels what is going on in this country today.

http://blog.beliefnet.com/on_the_front_lines_...

Since: Feb 12

Otterberg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Sorry meant FIND not fibd. Fat fingers but that would have discounted the entire content in the minds of the libtards.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
....A young boy was given an UZI to fire. He pulled the trigger, and the weapon kicked back out of his hand and he shot himself in the head, killing himself....
His father got the Darwin Award that year.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
There are plenty of dead children of gun owners. I don't care what you call them.
And it looks like you are willing to sacrifice them over giving up your guns. It seems wrong to me.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
A responsible gun owner teaches his kids how to properly use them so there are no accidents. Better?
No. My idea of being a responsible parent and yours are very different.

Plus, your answer is too cold. You know as well as I do that children are being sacrificed so that people like you can feel safer, and that your platitudes don't protect the children who do find the guns.

Natural selection can be cold, too.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

I think you're confusing a trinity with a unity. The unity is one.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
The Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit. Three different entities, but also one. I thought you knew this......
I know your dogma. I simply reject it.

What could be more irrational than your comment? What is too self-contradictory for you to believe if you want to believe it?

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>It IS a parasite and it's only symbiotic if it's welcomed by the woman. A ‘symbiotic’ relationship is one where both sides share and benefit. When a woman doesn't want it - then there is NO benefit and it becomes a parasite ( lives off of another and uses their resources). You really aught to read more.
You choose not to see the symbiotic nature between mother and baby because you belong to a cult that worships death and misery. Your agenda is to wipe all natural affection from the face of the earth.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19630110

The Chinese will pay a heavy price for turning away from what is natural, and so will every other country let's people like you brainwash them against the unborn.

Fertility rates were already dropping before abortion on-demand was legalized.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Your relationship relies on the host, str8 marriage. In fact, if there was no such thing as marriage gays would have nothing to degrade, defame, or humiliate but themselves.
The principles of morality have been subverted and corrupted in this country for decades. Your decadence from zionists is finally coming to a head and the yolk is finally separating from the white. No pun intended.
MY "decadence"? You ARE confused.

Here's a tip: Don't mix alcohol with narcotics.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You choose not to see the symbiotic nature between mother and baby because you belong to a cult that worships death and misery. Your agenda is to wipe all natural affection from the face of the earth.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19630110
The Chinese will pay a heavy price for turning away from what is natural, and so will every other country let's people like you brainwash them against the unborn.
Fertility rates were already dropping before abortion on-demand was legalized.

First of all people who say a fetus is a parasite and not a symbiont do not realize a parasite is a type of symbiont.
Symbiosis consists of 4 type groups

mutualism
parasitism
amensalism
comensalism

But we can't call a embryo a parasite because it is an advantage to the host in two ways. It is extending the species (procreation) and in a delayed manner will become a helper for the mother once the child has somewhat matured as well as even help care for the mother later in life.

But why believe me ? Read about Symbiosis yourselves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbiosis

So yes you are right nano and the intimate relationship between mother and child is unparallelled and in fact a Symbiont that begins at a sacrifice to the mother.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all people who say a fetus is a parasite and not a symbiont do not realize a parasite is a type of symbiont.
Symbiosis consists of 4 type groups
mutualism
parasitism
amensalism
comensalism
But we can't call a embryo a parasite because it is an advantage to the host in two ways. It is extending the species (procreation) and in a delayed manner will become a helper for the mother once the child has somewhat matured as well as even help care for the mother later in life.
But why believe me ? Read about Symbiosis yourselves.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbiosis
So yes you are right nano and the intimate relationship between mother and child is unparallelled and in fact a Symbiont that begins at a sacrifice to the mother.
As long as the mother eats right there is no sacrifice.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What is "cool" is a matter of opinion.....
What you find cool, others might find boring, and vice versa.
gun ownership should require licensing

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Millionaires pay more each year in tax than I will make in my whole life. Each year!
If they get tax breaks, we get to buy their goods & services at lower rates.
your education is an embarrassment to your nation

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>He genetically can't be honest with himself and admit what's obvious. You can show him the facts, but he'll never understand or accept them. It's not a matter of educating him, because his bias will control him every time.
And that is the miracle of faith-based thought. It has no interest in accuracy or internal consistency. It merely wants what it wants, which is whatever comforts, whatever gives the illusion of protection, whether than be a gun or a god.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
gun ownership should require licensing
That would break parity with the second and the 10th amendments. As well as a the sovereignty of some states laws.

Firearms freedom legislation and federal gun laws nullification

This proposed legislation would "...declare that any firearms made and retained in-state are beyond the authority of Congress under its constitutional power to regulate commerce among the states". The legislation would require that the firearm be prominently marked as being "Made in {name of state}" and further prohibit federal regulation solely on the basis that "basic materials" and "generic and insignificant parts" of the firearm may have their origins from outside the state.

Through 2010, resolutions have been introduced in the legislatures of 27 states that would nullify federal authority over such local firearms. The legislation passed in Montana and Tennessee in 2009 and in Alaska, Arizona, Idaho, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming the following year.[12]

((((South Carolina has taken the issue one step further: in 2010 a bill was introduced which would effectively nullify all gun registration laws within the state.[13]
Texas has prefiled[14] and West Virginia has filed[15] similar legislation for the current 2011 legislative session.))))

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And that is the miracle of faith-based thought. It has no interest in accuracy or internal consistency. It merely wants what it wants, which is whatever comforts, whatever gives the illusion of protection, whether than be a gun or a god.

Illusion ? Hardly , delusion? Definitely on your part.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2011/12/06/preg...

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
I'm tired of subsidizing a bunch of yahoos. Let 'em grow cotton and fight among themselves. They can elect Huckabee or Palin as their leader.
Agreed.

Talk of division of the nation is usually politically incorrect. But it seems healthy to me. As I said, whatever use the red states are to the blue ones - trade, tourism, whatever - they will continue to be useful in the same way as a separate nation. As such, each half could pursue its distinct political vision just as you have suggested. Isn't that a big win for both?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I have lots of patients.
Scalpel.
Sponge.
Stapler.
Stapler!
I believe you have my stapler.
Milton.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> That would break parity with the second and the 10th amendments. As well as a the sovereignty of some states laws.
Firearms freedom legislation and federal gun laws nullification
This proposed legislation would "...declare that any firearms made and retained in-state are beyond the authority of Congress under its constitutional power to regulate commerce among the states". The legislation would require that the firearm be prominently marked as being "Made in {name of state}" and further prohibit federal regulation solely on the basis that "basic materials" and "generic and insignificant parts" of the firearm may have their origins from outside the state.
Through 2010, resolutions have been introduced in the legislatures of 27 states that would nullify federal authority over such local firearms. The legislation passed in Montana and Tennessee in 2009 and in Alaska, Arizona, Idaho, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming the following year.[12]
((((South Carolina has taken the issue one step further: in 2010 a bill was introduced which would effectively nullify all gun registration laws within the state.[13]
Texas has prefiled[14] and West Virginia has filed[15] similar legislation for the current 2011 legislative session.))))
Now all they need to do is tell us where all the Mormons live so we know whose bunker to rob when the zombie apocalypse hits.

http://amiglobalsecurity.com/breaking-ny-pape...

How much you wanna bet some of these people had criminals watching their homes Christmas night waiting to get a chance to break in and snatch a gun?

Registered owners will be the first to have their guns confiscated by the feds when the bans go into effect. The real criminals will be a little harder to disarm.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do need to not believe in God?
some base their philosophy upon reality.

You appear to lack the intellect to defend your choice, which is the reason you made such a choice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Now all they need to do is tell us where all the Mormons live so we know whose bunker to rob when the zombie apocalypse hits.
http://amiglobalsecurity.com/breaking-ny-pape...
How much you wanna bet some of these people had criminals watching their homes Christmas night waiting to get a chance to break in and snatch a gun?
Registered owners will be the first to have their guns confiscated by the feds when the bans go into effect. The real criminals will be a little harder to disarm.
To be honest I don't think the majority of assault weapon sales and high capacity magazines are by people who intend to comply with any ruling they cannot have them.
That's an outrage though seriously.
faren

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

The platypus. If there was ever any proof that not only there is a god, but also that he can be whimsical, that's it. It's a duck-billed mammal, that lays eggs, has otter feet, a beaver tail, and just because it also can inject you with poison with it's ankles of all things.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

320 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 8 min shyam 854
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 13 min Johnny 521
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min guest 536,752
Lesbian Hookup in Capetown 47 min Sarajean 1
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 49 min Some Casual Obser... 37,655
Gay sex in Doha - need hot men (Sep '13) 1 hr ravi sen 2
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 1 hr Johnny 305
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr NFL Fanny 117,682
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 259,008
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr UIdiotRaceMakeWor... 172,884
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 12 hr Juvia Loxar 101
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••