“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#580577 Jan 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Now all they need to do is tell us where all the Mormons live so we know whose bunker to rob when the zombie apocalypse hits.
http://amiglobalsecurity.com/breaking-ny-pape...
How much you wanna bet some of these people had criminals watching their homes Christmas night waiting to get a chance to break in and snatch a gun?
Registered owners will be the first to have their guns confiscated by the feds when the bans go into effect. The real criminals will be a little harder to disarm.
To be honest I don't think the majority of assault weapon sales and high capacity magazines are by people who intend to comply with any ruling they cannot have them.
That's an outrage though seriously.
faren

Lafayette, LA

#580578 Jan 1, 2013
The platypus. If there was ever any proof that not only there is a god, but also that he can be whimsical, that's it. It's a duck-billed mammal, that lays eggs, has otter feet, a beaver tail, and just because it also can inject you with poison with it's ankles of all things.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#580579 Jan 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I could understand (and used to hold) your point of view. I used to believe that God may not be real, that it's all a bunch of bullshit. That day that I felt God's presence changed me forever. It can change anyone, maybe even you.
for the non-believers, the current believers recommend that they pray for belief (in their god), it is claimed that the only acceptable path to honor (of the god) is faith.

Yet:

each believer will tell you, how, for them the god changed reality, rescued them from addiction, from certain death, touched them on the head.

each believer will tell you that YOU must first believe, but for them, the god made an exception.

proving, the belief exists to support unjustified ego, that the believer lies about their belief, about the god, in the effort to gain (social) power.

Location hidden

#580580 Jan 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Probably by the simple fact that it is "alive" and not dead.
so is a dandelion

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#580581 Jan 1, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Talk of division of the nation is usually politically incorrect. But it seems healthy to me. As I said, whatever use the red states are to the blue ones - trade, tourism, whatever - they will continue to be useful in the same way as a separate nation. As such, each half could pursue its distinct political vision just as you have suggested. Isn't that a big win for both?
Says the subversive.

America does not miss you.

Location hidden

#580582 Jan 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Now THAT I agree with. I just wish the prison system didn't protect them... If the prison system was harsher, colder, damper, etc then I'd be ok with it.
It just seems appalling that we'd kill a dog for biting a human, but won't kill a human for raping a human...
christianity is a failed moral system

Location hidden

#580583 Jan 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderful, then you must know that #5 of Saint Thomas Aquinas' Five Ways is a teleological argument....
*All natural bodies follow laws of conduct.
*These objects are themselves unintelligent.
*Laws of conduct are characteristic of intelligence.
*Therefore, there exists an intelligent being that created the laws for all natural bodies.
*This being is whom we call God.
the propensity to form morals is an artifact of evolution

religiosity is an outgrowth

one that we are nearly done with

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#580584 Jan 1, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
so is a dandelion
You are sick. Seek help.

Location hidden

#580585 Jan 1, 2013
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you must be a deep thinker Goldilocks to have such a rigid backbone. However, I don't think it comes from being an Analytical thinker but an evolutional developmental trait of taken a stiff cockatoid up the ole poop chute. Do you hear me Goldilocks?
abuse, spewed by the ignorant

Location hidden

#580586 Jan 1, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Great.
"God" is obviously a metaphor for man's future and potential, and "resurrection" is metaphor his Renaissance from the Dark Ages of Christianity.
yes, of course, the crucifixion is a metaphor.

Location hidden

#580587 Jan 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Unfortunately for you my addiction requires you to face my wrath , in person up close and personal. A reality you will come to know and requirement of physical combatants.
And yes we will be using both guns and knives. And yes you may be ended forever.
Reality kicks in where forum bullshit fails to be real.
Ready ? Say when.
you are a coward who needs own a gun, I have no fear you will suddenly find the courage to leave your mothers porch.

Location hidden

#580588 Jan 1, 2013
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter Goldilocks ashamed of taking one for the Gipper, you know Knute Rockne.:)
ask your boyfriend

sheesh, the nerve

Location hidden

#580589 Jan 1, 2013
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
To the anonymous icon poster. I find it ironic that you would post a yellow flame, red hot lips, and a frowny face above my post. I think these should be the new LGBT symbols instead of the rainbow colors. Yellow represent inflamed but(t) hole, with sucking red lips, followed up by a sour after taste icon represented in the frowny face......Just a humble suggestion.....:)
someone should respect your knowledge

try your boyfriend

Location hidden

#580590 Jan 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then tell me, Mr Spock, how is it that I've fired thousands of rounds and never once at a person?
cowardice

Location hidden

#580591 Jan 1, 2013
DJP wrote:
I know one thing for 100%. There is something out there that can see us and can talk to you directly. I was lying on a hospital be and was just told that I had cancer that has a 95% fatality rate. When the doctors left the room a voice spoke to me. "Don't worry, you will be ok." It wasn't me talking to myself and I wasn't one any drug, and I wasn't that stressed out hearing the news. My body vibrated at a weird frequency when the voice spoke to me also. That was the only time in my life something spoke to me like that. There is something out there that can see us and talk to us. That is all the facts other than the cancer coming back in my lungs twice at which time there were no records of anyone living after the cancer did that. That was 20 years ago. Take care everyone =)
you are sooooo special

Location hidden

#580592 Jan 1, 2013
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Goldilocks isn't that your sick fantasy of wanting to be split into by a real Buckaroo. You know bareback style Yippee Kay Yay gay freak. JUST SAYING :)
good thing you are here to teach all about homosexuality

what does your boyfriend think?

Location hidden

#580593 Jan 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit.
Three different entities, but also one.
I thought you knew this......
I doubt very much that you know at all

Location hidden

#580594 Jan 1, 2013
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps. What happened to you? Diddy make you take showers with him. Diddy make you bend over and pick up the soap bar? It's pretty obvious wouldn't you say Goldilocks?
it appears that he is correct

you were molested

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#580595 Jan 1, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a coward who needs own a gun, I have no fear you will suddenly find the courage to leave your mothers porch.
Aren't you the same bleeding heart liberal atheist that feels the need to argue and belittle all Christians?

Spare me the trivia , I know I'm a danger when provoked.
But yes I am afraid , though not a coward.
I fear for the provoker.
However guilty sometimes of a troll for the emotional response.

Location hidden

#580596 Jan 1, 2013
Gay Subversion wrote:
The thought of a Muslim man committing buggery on a Jewish man sickens me, just sickens me.
sure

are you Jewish or Muslim?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 550,761
Senator Kay Hagan, Hillary Clinton, Jeb Bush, A... 2 min Power_2014 5
Homosexuals BLASPHEME God by their lifestyle 16 min Enter Username 2
Before and After 19 min Enter Username 6
Nine Eleven 21 min Enter Username 147
Pope: 'Corruption Is a Greater Evil than Sin' 23 min Enter Username 7
Moses never existed 24 min thewordofme 80
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min WasteWater 262,055
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr bacon hater 96,408
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 602,754
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Chris Clearwater 174,524

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE