Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to convince you of the truth.
Because it is not on your side and obviously you say that only because you can't. You're not fooling anyone.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too much of a closed minded bigot to even see the driving forces behind the eventual secession. The very idea that not everyone agrees with your world view is too much for you to grasp. Hubris personified. Enjoy your pendulum swing while it lasts.
I am.

It's very gratifying.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text> Guess that just means you've never presented any real facts here. Don't worry, it's common for your type to think that opinions are facts..
What a total jerkoff you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am.
It's very gratifying.
If thats where you get your gratification from you're more pitiful than you initially came across as.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
What a total jerkoff you are.
You're the one that doesn't know how to debate with facts.
jonathan

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

prove there is not one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one that doesn't know how to debate with facts.
The "fact" is I don't have meaningless debates with smarmy jerkoffs like you. When you dig your head out of your ass if and when you grow up post to me again.If not don't waste my time.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
If thats where you get your gratification from you're more pitiful than you initially came across as.
It is gratifying to see that the American people have rejected the anti-gay, anti-woman, anti-immigrant, aid-the-rich policies of the Republican party.

It is gratifying to see that 55 percent of women voted for the Democratic ticket, along with the majority of Black, Hispanic and young voters, leaving the Republicans, who were so sure of victory, with old white men, Tea Party folks, and other dinosaurs.

It is gratifying to see the trend clearly showing that more and more Americans are rejecting the marriage-is-between-a-man-and- a-woman mantra and acknowledging that we are all entitled to equal protection of the law.

Yes, it is gratifying. And the pendulum will continue to swing in this direction.

I know, it's hard for you troglodytes to swallow. Too bad for you. You're on the wrong side of history.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats not on my side? In whom are you referring too Goldilocks? Why is so hard for queers to admit their depravity of taken a peter up the ole poop chute?
Are you on here just to exercise your two brain cells or do you have some other purpose?

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Your fingernails and hair are human cells too. Have you ever discarded them?
My hair and nails do not contain a DNA signature that is different than mine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> The "fact" is I don't have meaningless debates with smarmy jerkoffs like you.
LOL...What a cop out. Have a nice new year.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Kimberly2hot wrote:
Whats not on my side?
The truth. That's why you have to always sink to the lowest level. Are you even an adult? Does mommy and daddy know you're still up and on the computer?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>My hair and nails do not contain a DNA signature that is different than mine.
If it's different than yours than it's a parasite.

Thanks for proving our point.

Please stay seated until the ride comes to a complete stop.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> The "fact" is I don't have meaningless debates with smarmy jerkoffs like you.
You were the one who first responded to one of my post you dim rod. Now that you've been proven wrong you're getting frustrated. I understand. Next time don't post if you can't back up what you say with facts. Simple.
Little Blue Alien

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

It took me 30 years of my life to figure out sports is a mere distraction in keeping us from figuring out the banksters, career political criminals, and the never ending Israeli designed Middle East genocide.
Oy.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>The truth. That's why you have to always sink to the lowest level. Are you even an adult? Does mommy and daddy know you're still up and on the computer?
This poster is a guy.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>If it's different than yours than it's a parasite.
Thanks for proving our point.
Please stay seated until the ride comes to a complete stop.
It's not a parasite, it's a symbiotic relationship.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is gratifying to see that the American people have rejected the anti-gay, anti-woman, anti-immigrant, aid-the-rich policies of the Republican party.
It is gratifying to see that 55 percent of women voted for the Democratic ticket, along with the majority of Black, Hispanic and young voters, leaving the Republicans, who were so sure of victory, with old white men, Tea Party folks, and other dinosaurs.
It is gratifying to see the trend clearly showing that more and more Americans are rejecting the marriage-is-between-a-man-and- a-woman mantra and acknowledging that we are all entitled to equal protection of the law.
Yes, it is gratifying. And the pendulum will continue to swing in this direction.
I know, it's hard for you troglodytes to swallow. Too bad for you. You're on the wrong side of history.

Will it be gratifying to you when civil war erupts and this country fails to function anymore?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-215_162-7121029.h...

And as a crowfoot to the fatality you can say as soon as it was legal for men to marry men....it was over.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It's not a parasite, it's a symbiotic relationship.
It IS a parasite and it's only symbiotic if it's welcomed by the woman. A ‘symbiotic’ relationship is one where both sides share and benefit. When a woman doesn't want it - then there is NO benefit and it becomes a parasite ( lives off of another and uses their resources). You really aught to read more.
Little Blue Alien

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It's not a parasite, it's a symbiotic relationship.
Your relationship relies on the host, str8 marriage. In fact, if there was no such thing as marriage gays would have nothing to degrade, defame, or humiliate but themselves.
The principles of morality have been subverted and corrupted in this country for decades. Your decadence from zionists is finally coming to a head and the yolk is finally separating from the white. No pun intended.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 551,041 - 551,060 of716,458
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

370 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Buck Crick 223,180
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 55 min River Tam 598,745
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr cock 333
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 1 hr Black Power 154
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... 1 hr viky 59
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr bmz 36,393
Penis Size 2 hr The Rogue 2
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Gabric 62
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr The Awakener 171,443