Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#580587 Jan 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Unfortunately for you my addiction requires you to face my wrath , in person up close and personal. A reality you will come to know and requirement of physical combatants.
And yes we will be using both guns and knives. And yes you may be ended forever.
Reality kicks in where forum bullshit fails to be real.
Ready ? Say when.
you are a coward who needs own a gun, I have no fear you will suddenly find the courage to leave your mothers porch.

Location hidden

#580588 Jan 1, 2013
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter Goldilocks ashamed of taking one for the Gipper, you know Knute Rockne.:)
ask your boyfriend

sheesh, the nerve

Location hidden

#580589 Jan 1, 2013
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
To the anonymous icon poster. I find it ironic that you would post a yellow flame, red hot lips, and a frowny face above my post. I think these should be the new LGBT symbols instead of the rainbow colors. Yellow represent inflamed but(t) hole, with sucking red lips, followed up by a sour after taste icon represented in the frowny face......Just a humble suggestion.....:)
someone should respect your knowledge

try your boyfriend

Location hidden

#580590 Jan 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then tell me, Mr Spock, how is it that I've fired thousands of rounds and never once at a person?
cowardice

Location hidden

#580591 Jan 1, 2013
DJP wrote:
I know one thing for 100%. There is something out there that can see us and can talk to you directly. I was lying on a hospital be and was just told that I had cancer that has a 95% fatality rate. When the doctors left the room a voice spoke to me. "Don't worry, you will be ok." It wasn't me talking to myself and I wasn't one any drug, and I wasn't that stressed out hearing the news. My body vibrated at a weird frequency when the voice spoke to me also. That was the only time in my life something spoke to me like that. There is something out there that can see us and talk to us. That is all the facts other than the cancer coming back in my lungs twice at which time there were no records of anyone living after the cancer did that. That was 20 years ago. Take care everyone =)
you are sooooo special

Location hidden

#580592 Jan 1, 2013
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Goldilocks isn't that your sick fantasy of wanting to be split into by a real Buckaroo. You know bareback style Yippee Kay Yay gay freak. JUST SAYING :)
good thing you are here to teach all about homosexuality

what does your boyfriend think?

Location hidden

#580593 Jan 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit.
Three different entities, but also one.
I thought you knew this......
I doubt very much that you know at all

Location hidden

#580594 Jan 1, 2013
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps. What happened to you? Diddy make you take showers with him. Diddy make you bend over and pick up the soap bar? It's pretty obvious wouldn't you say Goldilocks?
it appears that he is correct

you were molested

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#580595 Jan 1, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a coward who needs own a gun, I have no fear you will suddenly find the courage to leave your mothers porch.
Aren't you the same bleeding heart liberal atheist that feels the need to argue and belittle all Christians?

Spare me the trivia , I know I'm a danger when provoked.
But yes I am afraid , though not a coward.
I fear for the provoker.
However guilty sometimes of a troll for the emotional response.

Location hidden

#580596 Jan 1, 2013
Gay Subversion wrote:
The thought of a Muslim man committing buggery on a Jewish man sickens me, just sickens me.
sure

are you Jewish or Muslim?

Location hidden

#580597 Jan 1, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one impregnated the little girl so she could give birth to...itself?
Now my brain is itching again.
that little girl was raped

her child was a Bastard

the father was absent and a criminal

Location hidden

#580598 Jan 1, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
"Felt gods presence".
What does that mean?
You got a rush?
You felt an overwhelming peace?
You saw with a sudden clarity?
You felt warm and fuzzy all over?
Actually, I've felt all of those things. No god was necessary. Just a state of mind.
I've experienced perfection. But only enough to know that it's a fleeting experience and that I need to be always aware of the current moment, for that's the only moment I can use.
I hear about all these people that are "touched by god", but I don't see that they're any different from me. They just give credit to some vague, undefinable being. "God" is just the most handy one available. And the bible god is the only one most of them know of.
Frankly, I don't care if you believe in god or not. I can understand the need. It's mostly that damned bible and what it does to people. How it makes people like derek and eagle and YOU so afraid to admit solid scientific facts. And how that is used to generate hate towards people who know better.
Keep your god. I don't care. But to just obstinately continue to deny scientific fact-yes, fact-in favor of stories written thousands of years ago that you KNOW cannot have happened...it just boggles my mind.
Evolution has nothing whatsoever to say about god. But you realize that if evolution is true, then your bible is not. And if your bible is not right about evolution, then all your beliefs crumble. So you just keep on clinging and demanding that science is wrong because if science is not wrong, then YOU are wrong.
And you can't handle that. And you can't find a way to hold both at the same time.
You've chosen.
You're wrong.
I'm not saying that to be mean. It's just the way it is.
ignorance and fear surround them like a blanket in the cold.

the stench of their festering ego, fills the air like static before a storm.

their god need renders them cowards and liars, small immoral beasts pleating for the day

Location hidden

#580599 Jan 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no "which one", they're all the same being.
Put you finger in your butt, that's where your brain is :)
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one impregnated the little girl so she could give birth to...itself?
Now my brain is itching again.

Location hidden

#580600 Jan 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm tired of subsidizing a bunch of yahoos.
Let'em grow cotton and fight among themselves.
They can elect Huckabee or Palin as their leader.
I do think, this to be the best solution

Location hidden

#580601 Jan 1, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Inexpensive amenable optimism should have it's own label.
Faith in a failing sport team, or an alcoholic, or a convict, might at times be a gamble, but I think a rational considerate thinker can engage in this type of faith in a virtuous way.
why would you term "that" "faith". It is not similar to the acrobatics of belief without cause.

Location hidden

#580602 Jan 1, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I have lots of patients.
Scalpel.
Sponge.
Stapler.
Stapler!
I believe you have my stapler.
it went missing earlier today

buy a new one, and do not keep it in the operating room

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#580603 Jan 1, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> While I disagree with you on virtually every post you make,I don't on this one. The USA is ideologically divided and all would be better served with 2 countries.
Thank you for the feedback. I would be interested to know who thinks division is a bad idea, and why. All I see is benefit with no downside. Maybe I'm not seeing enough.

Location hidden

#580604 Jan 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>A more definitive question is: When is it human? The answer is: Always.
You have made this an age issue. The right to live should be age neutral. Will you set a maximum requirement on how many cells determine an entity's right to live?
mmmmm

how many do you have?

Location hidden

#580605 Jan 1, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> While I disagree with you on virtually every post you make,I don't on this one. The USA is ideologically divided and all would be better served with 2 countries. And its CLEARLY not just about guns. Catcher just wants to spend time thumbing his/her nose at political adversaries he/she feels persecuted by likely in the "Bush" years.
one can hope that the christians take their guns with them when they go

Location hidden

#580606 Jan 1, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Half the country shares my basic belief system Karl.I for one would prefer to divest myself of the other half.Live your life the way you choose and leave me to live mine as I see fit with like minded people.
excellent.

who ever lives next door to you is going to need a large army

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 560,182
I'm looking for a writer to write my true story (Nov '08) 4 min zoeybelle 211
Can REAL PEACE be REALIZED without Jesus Christ?? 18 min Clarence688 4
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 40 min Ed Teach 97
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 52 min lovewithin 39,366
a dramatis false eye eook ? reviewing macís fal... 53 min mohamed sh 1
Gay snapchat names 1 hr lifeofsinx93 165
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr hpcaban 441,809
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr YellowPissreality 265,393
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Atheist girl 605,279
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 hr Freebird USA 175,775
More from around the web