Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#580327 Dec 31, 2012
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, you're a legend in your own mind...LOL..
I need a theme song.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#580328 Dec 31, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not on medication
See, you've just proved my point AGAIN. LOL...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#580329 Dec 31, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I need a theme song.
&fe ature=player_embedded

Location hidden

#580330 Dec 31, 2012
25 years murder-free in 'Gun Town USA'

www.wnd.com/2007/04/41196/

In March 1982, 25 years ago, the small town of Kennesaw – responding to a handgun ban in Morton Grove, Ill.– unanimously passed an ordinance requiring each head of household to own and maintain a gun. Since then, despite dire predictions of “Wild West” showdowns and increased violence and accidents, not a single resident has been involved in a fatal shooting – as a victim, attacker or defender.

Interesting.

Location hidden

#580331 Dec 31, 2012
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=ep-MsAH0kdUXX&fea ture=player_embedded
FAIL

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#580332 Dec 31, 2012
In my lifetime the USSR and the Berlin Wall were a everyday fact of life. Bomb shelter drills in school were a weeky event. When the Soviet Union fell and the wall was torn down it was an astonishing almost unbelievable event. In view of that I'm predicting that within 25-50 years there will be a sucessful multi-state secession.There will be 2 Americas-co-existing. This nation is irrepairably divided and it will only get worse.
Although I could never imagine myself accepting such a scenario I now find myself hoping to be alive to witness it.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#580333 Dec 31, 2012
Dash Riprock wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Try again. Why were guns invented?
To make RR feel cool.

Location hidden

#580334 Dec 31, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
To make RR feel cool.
WIN

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#580335 Dec 31, 2012
Dash Riprock wrote:
<quoted text>Bingo. They live as atheists and pretend, just in case
Right? I'm not seeing any of that as a vote of confidence in God, that's for sure. I guess it's the old God-of-the-gaps thing again. A miracle is anything that science can't explain. God never does anything that would objectively reveal it's presence, despite the fact that it supposedly wants to be believed in. So then God only works in mysterious ways, i.e. it does jack.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#580336 Dec 31, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're missing it, man.
they're not going to miss that 1 party a year on the yacht.
They're going to raise their rates on whatever it is they sell.
WE will pay the higher rates so they don't miss that party....
Exactly, dumbphuque.

And that's what you're supporting.

They keep claiming that they need tax breaks to hire people.

That's pure, unadulterated BS.

They need tax break to feed their obscene gluttony and they use threats of raising prices to dupe morons like you into voting for them.

How about we find a way to ensure that those tax breaks go towards lowering prices and hiring people? I bet then they would start screaming "government interference".

Some of these crooks have found enough tax loopholes that they don't even pay taxes.

You're what's wrong with America.

Location hidden

#580337 Dec 31, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
In my lifetime the USSR and the Berlin Wall were a everyday fact of life. Bomb shelter drills in school were a weeky event. When the Soviet Union fell and the wall was torn down it was an astonishing almost unbelievable event. In view of that I'm predicting that within 25-50 years there will be a sucessful multi-state secession.There will be 2 Americas-co-existing. This nation is irrepairably divided and it will only get worse.
Although I could never imagine myself accepting such a scenario I now find myself hoping to be alive to witness it.
A house divided against itself cannot stand.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#580338 Dec 31, 2012
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately for you moron the REAL facts DON'T support your "claim"...
Crime has steadily FALLEN in the UK over the past years. Read 'em and weep loser;
http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2011/...
It has here too.

San Francisco

#580339 Dec 31, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
With that logic, you should ask Christians why they bother eating...
The sooner we die the sooner we get to Heaven.....
That's crazy, man.
Well, come to that, I suppose if you take Christianity to it's logical conclusion, and especially in light of the fact that Jesus is supposed to be your ultimate template, then it really is just a suicide cult. Isn't your whole goal to get to heaven, and wasn't Jesus' martyrdom what made him so important? So, what are you still doing here? Wouldn't you rather gleefully observe Armageddon from a nice fluffy cloud?

Location hidden

#580340 Dec 31, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A house divided against itself cannot stand.
And it will not. Thats my entire point.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#580341 Dec 31, 2012
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>See, you've just proved my point AGAIN. LOL...
That you're not a man I agree.

San Francisco

#580342 Dec 31, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, America has a higher mortality rate due to guns, but the UK has a higher crime rate. Even though they're much smaller & guns are outlawed....
Go figure, criminals still have guns even though cops don't...
If those are my choices, I'll happily take a higher property crime rate over the higher risk of a violent death any day. Would you really choose otherwise?
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#580343 Dec 31, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I threaten bodily harm? Why are you jumping to conclusions?
The phone comment was a joke. Yes, even in rural Colorado they have internet, and wifi, and cellphones. Their entire police department is connected, it's easy to access through our police department's system. Hospitals can be emailed, and they're very efficient and timely. If he had a cellphone, I'd know right where it was, but he didn't like them anymore than I do.
See? You and the other one are assuming WAY too much.
Seems 2b a few of them on here. By assuming, they only make an A$$ of themselves.
I hope ur father is Ok.

Location hidden

#580344 Dec 31, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, dumbphuque.
And that's what you're supporting.
They keep claiming that they need tax breaks to hire people.
That's pure, unadulterated BS.
They need tax break to feed their obscene gluttony and they use threats of raising prices to dupe morons like you into voting for them.
How about we find a way to ensure that those tax breaks go towards lowering prices and hiring people? I bet then they would start screaming "government interference".
Some of these crooks have found enough tax loopholes that they don't even pay taxes.
You're what's wrong with America.
I do business with over 25 small businesses. The effects of the tax cuts expiring are already having a negative impact on them. You lump in small business with individuals making over $250k.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#580345 Dec 31, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
25 years murder-free in 'Gun Town USA'
www.wnd.com/2007/04/41196/
In March 1982, 25 years ago, the small town of Kennesaw – responding to a handgun ban in Morton Grove, Ill.– unanimously passed an ordinance requiring each head of household to own and maintain a gun. Since then, despite dire predictions of “Wild West” showdowns and increased violence and accidents, not a single resident has been involved in a fatal shooting – as a victim, attacker or defender.
Interesting.
Seems you're lying.

"The Kennesaw, Georgia Gun Violence Reduction Myth
Gun lobbyists and their supporters are once again parading a deeply misleading myth that claims greatly improved public safety in the rural community of Kennesaw, Georgia after in 1982 the City Council passed a law requiring every head of a household to own a gun, while the community of Morton Grove, Illinois passed a handgun ban in their community earlier in 1982."

http://progressivevalues.blogspot.com/2007/04...

The rest of the article disputes your claims.

San Francisco

#580346 Dec 31, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OK - touche.
Well, we consider a single-celled organism a life, why not a multiple-celled organism like a fetus?
Personally, I don't see what differentiates a zygote in it's first trimester, when it has not developed to the point of being self-aware nor capable of any perception, from any other living tissue, except that it has the potential to develop into a human. I like to use the comparison of a seed and a tree. A seed is not a tree, but rather a potential tree. And I don't see the argument (since you are pro-choice, this may not be your view) that stopping the development of a potential baby as being akin to killing an actual baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min ChristineM 228,516
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min Clearwater 174,180
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 35 min Johnny 3,346
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 47 min Stiff N clean 260
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 51 min AussieBobby 260,119
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 601,380
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr KayMarie 544,818

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE