Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#580554 Dec 31, 2012
UR BS wrote:
You know I find it interesting that the link and data I provided that shows that the UK is the most violent country in the EU and that in fact violent crime is higher in the UK, most of Europe and Cananda then it is in the US.
This was dispelled several pages back. Not that it matters because you're obviously going to believe only what supports your bias anyway. Just sayin.

“Input”

Since: Dec 10

Input

#580555 Dec 31, 2012
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>This was dispelled several pages back. Not that it matters because you're obviously going to believe only what supports your bias anyway. Just sayin.

No it was only dispelled in your mind , now quickly and carefully tell me why you cannot buy a katana replica in England.

“Input”

Since: Dec 10

Input

#580556 Dec 31, 2012
Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11969...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Since: Feb 12

Otterberg, Germany

#580557 Dec 31, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.
Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11969...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Now I want to see the nimrod dispell that one. Same article I refereneced and they couldn't tap dance around it so they ignored it.

Typical Libtards.

I wonder how many of these people were part of Beck's book arguing with idiots? They syre use the idiot quotes from that book.

Since: Feb 12

Otterberg, Germany

#580558 Dec 31, 2012
Here is something that some here may fibd interesting. This is from a woman who lived through it. Much of it parallels what is going on in this country today.

http://blog.beliefnet.com/on_the_front_lines_...

Since: Feb 12

Otterberg, Germany

#580559 Dec 31, 2012
Sorry meant FIND not fibd. Fat fingers but that would have discounted the entire content in the minds of the libtards.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#580560 Dec 31, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
....A young boy was given an UZI to fire. He pulled the trigger, and the weapon kicked back out of his hand and he shot himself in the head, killing himself....
His father got the Darwin Award that year.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#580562 Dec 31, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
There are plenty of dead children of gun owners. I don't care what you call them.
And it looks like you are willing to sacrifice them over giving up your guns. It seems wrong to me.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
A responsible gun owner teaches his kids how to properly use them so there are no accidents. Better?
No. My idea of being a responsible parent and yours are very different.

Plus, your answer is too cold. You know as well as I do that children are being sacrificed so that people like you can feel safer, and that your platitudes don't protect the children who do find the guns.

Natural selection can be cold, too.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#580563 Dec 31, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
I think you're confusing a trinity with a unity. The unity is one.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
The Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit. Three different entities, but also one. I thought you knew this......
I know your dogma. I simply reject it.

What could be more irrational than your comment? What is too self-contradictory for you to believe if you want to believe it?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#580564 Dec 31, 2012
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>It IS a parasite and it's only symbiotic if it's welcomed by the woman. A ‘symbiotic’ relationship is one where both sides share and benefit. When a woman doesn't want it - then there is NO benefit and it becomes a parasite ( lives off of another and uses their resources). You really aught to read more.
You choose not to see the symbiotic nature between mother and baby because you belong to a cult that worships death and misery. Your agenda is to wipe all natural affection from the face of the earth.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19630110

The Chinese will pay a heavy price for turning away from what is natural, and so will every other country let's people like you brainwash them against the unborn.

Fertility rates were already dropping before abortion on-demand was legalized.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#580565 Dec 31, 2012
Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Your relationship relies on the host, str8 marriage. In fact, if there was no such thing as marriage gays would have nothing to degrade, defame, or humiliate but themselves.
The principles of morality have been subverted and corrupted in this country for decades. Your decadence from zionists is finally coming to a head and the yolk is finally separating from the white. No pun intended.
MY "decadence"? You ARE confused.

Here's a tip: Don't mix alcohol with narcotics.

“Input”

Since: Dec 10

Input

#580566 Jan 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You choose not to see the symbiotic nature between mother and baby because you belong to a cult that worships death and misery. Your agenda is to wipe all natural affection from the face of the earth.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19630110
The Chinese will pay a heavy price for turning away from what is natural, and so will every other country let's people like you brainwash them against the unborn.
Fertility rates were already dropping before abortion on-demand was legalized.

First of all people who say a fetus is a parasite and not a symbiont do not realize a parasite is a type of symbiont.
Symbiosis consists of 4 type groups

mutualism
parasitism
amensalism
comensalism

But we can't call a embryo a parasite because it is an advantage to the host in two ways. It is extending the species (procreation) and in a delayed manner will become a helper for the mother once the child has somewhat matured as well as even help care for the mother later in life.

But why believe me ? Read about Symbiosis yourselves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbiosis

So yes you are right nano and the intimate relationship between mother and child is unparallelled and in fact a Symbiont that begins at a sacrifice to the mother.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#580567 Jan 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all people who say a fetus is a parasite and not a symbiont do not realize a parasite is a type of symbiont.
Symbiosis consists of 4 type groups
mutualism
parasitism
amensalism
comensalism
But we can't call a embryo a parasite because it is an advantage to the host in two ways. It is extending the species (procreation) and in a delayed manner will become a helper for the mother once the child has somewhat matured as well as even help care for the mother later in life.
But why believe me ? Read about Symbiosis yourselves.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbiosis
So yes you are right nano and the intimate relationship between mother and child is unparallelled and in fact a Symbiont that begins at a sacrifice to the mother.
As long as the mother eats right there is no sacrifice.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#580568 Jan 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What is "cool" is a matter of opinion.....
What you find cool, others might find boring, and vice versa.
gun ownership should require licensing

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#580569 Jan 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Millionaires pay more each year in tax than I will make in my whole life. Each year!
If they get tax breaks, we get to buy their goods & services at lower rates.
your education is an embarrassment to your nation

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#580570 Jan 1, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>He genetically can't be honest with himself and admit what's obvious. You can show him the facts, but he'll never understand or accept them. It's not a matter of educating him, because his bias will control him every time.
And that is the miracle of faith-based thought. It has no interest in accuracy or internal consistency. It merely wants what it wants, which is whatever comforts, whatever gives the illusion of protection, whether than be a gun or a god.

“Input”

Since: Dec 10

Input

#580571 Jan 1, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
gun ownership should require licensing
That would break parity with the second and the 10th amendments. As well as a the sovereignty of some states laws.

Firearms freedom legislation and federal gun laws nullification

This proposed legislation would "...declare that any firearms made and retained in-state are beyond the authority of Congress under its constitutional power to regulate commerce among the states". The legislation would require that the firearm be prominently marked as being "Made in {name of state}" and further prohibit federal regulation solely on the basis that "basic materials" and "generic and insignificant parts" of the firearm may have their origins from outside the state.

Through 2010, resolutions have been introduced in the legislatures of 27 states that would nullify federal authority over such local firearms. The legislation passed in Montana and Tennessee in 2009 and in Alaska, Arizona, Idaho, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming the following year.[12]

((((South Carolina has taken the issue one step further: in 2010 a bill was introduced which would effectively nullify all gun registration laws within the state.[13]
Texas has prefiled[14] and West Virginia has filed[15] similar legislation for the current 2011 legislative session.))))

“Input”

Since: Dec 10

Input

#580572 Jan 1, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is the miracle of faith-based thought. It has no interest in accuracy or internal consistency. It merely wants what it wants, which is whatever comforts, whatever gives the illusion of protection, whether than be a gun or a god.

Illusion ? Hardly , delusion? Definitely on your part.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2011/12/06/preg...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#580573 Jan 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
I'm tired of subsidizing a bunch of yahoos. Let 'em grow cotton and fight among themselves. They can elect Huckabee or Palin as their leader.
Agreed.

Talk of division of the nation is usually politically incorrect. But it seems healthy to me. As I said, whatever use the red states are to the blue ones - trade, tourism, whatever - they will continue to be useful in the same way as a separate nation. As such, each half could pursue its distinct political vision just as you have suggested. Isn't that a big win for both?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#580574 Jan 1, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I have lots of patients.
Scalpel.
Sponge.
Stapler.
Stapler!
I believe you have my stapler.
Milton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 min RiccardoFire 8,475
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Liam 603,883
Blacks and whites should not mix (Aug '10) 14 min Johnny 62
The Christian Atheist debate 22 min Critical Eye 4,236
Poll Do white women love Interracial Porn? (Nov '09) 23 min Johnny 562
Why do White people want to look black... (May '12) 36 min Johnny 69
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 48 min new colony 597
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr bad bob 177,913
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 hr The swamiji 7,718
More from around the web