Since: Nov 12

Toronto, Canada

#580053 Dec 31, 2012

Since: Feb 12

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#580054 Dec 31, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
he was a kid, why do we assume that he might be as knowledgeable and as efficient a killer as you?
He wasn't a kid. The things I said are very basic don't need to be a gun expert to understand that.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#580056 Dec 31, 2012
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
Dressing in women clothes is intelligent? No Compreday goof ball.:)
So you think women are inherently stupid? Wow, you are a chauvinist.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#580058 Dec 31, 2012
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
No just retarded men dressing in women clothes. Again, reading comprehension is essential when posting. Let me type real real s l o w for you. I'm a heterosexual female with a real vagina unlike you tranny. You can dress in panties all day long, you will never have a vagina. Do you understand Miss Kitty the wannabe woman?
Funny that you keep making an assertion lacking evidence. So ... where is your evidence that I am what you claim I am? Anything besides "just because" would be nice.

Since: Feb 12

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#580059 Dec 31, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't need to be full automatic to be an assault weapon. Semi auto will do just fine.
As an aside, there was a local gun club that held an open house with full automatic weapons a couple of years ago. The public was invited to fire these legally owned and operated weapons.
A young boy was given an UZI to fire. He pulled the trigger, and the weapon kicked back out of his hand and he shot himself in the head, killing himself.
Even I, with my limited knowledge of firearms, would have known better than to give a young boy a weapon that hard to control.
And these people who owned these guns were supposedly the best qualified to own and operate them.
SOMETHING needs to be done. And I've lost all sympathy for gun owners. If you can't regulate your own, then whether you're personally a responsible owner or not, you don't deserve the right to even have guns.
Maybe it was time to thin the herd!
How young was this boy? How big was he? All pertinent questions. My son has been shooting since he was 5. I taught him how to handle a weapon and he does it very well.
Can not make a snap judgement on the flimsy information you provided.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#580062 Dec 31, 2012
Kimberly2hot wrote:
Miss Kitty wasn't this your response to Aryan Prince. Funny how queers are afraid to admit there own follies. One word, "LOSER"
<quoted text>
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#219Friday Dec 14
Judged:11
ARYAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Kity Kity. Asexual? You have no desire for sex or you have no idea what you are? There is clearly a difference between the two....My assertion is based upon your avoidance to nullify the obvious......
I lack any desire for, nor do I receive pleasure from, sexual contact or any sort.
Why would nullifying something that is based on an assumption be that important? Much more, why would it matter if it was true or not? Why do you even care one way or the other? What makes this such an important issue in your tiny brain?
The brain of a bigot fascinates me, so please answer these questions, it helps us equal rights advocates pinpoint true cases of discrimination much easier.
Yes, which proves ... what?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#580063 Dec 31, 2012
harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
I too find it fascinating that homosexuals claim their deviant behavior is normal however when confronted with the obvious , they scurry like rodents trying to conceal their shame. Kudos for exposing this genetic defect.
Actually, that part of his post was his failure to use the "quote" tags. I was saying it was fascinating to see how you bigots think, because you have no justification for your hatred, so watching you create reasons to hate anyone is very interesting. The reasons you bigots cannot just live and let live go beyond all logic and reason.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#580065 Dec 31, 2012
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to. Christians don't hang around sodoMITES. GET IT sodo MITES:)
Funny how Christians seem to like the loony ticks, tho.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#580067 Dec 31, 2012
harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Proves what? Are you kidding? Dude you have avoided answering a direct question, yes or no... Why are you so ashamed of admitting you a transsexual or whatever you weirdos call yourself dressing in women's apparel. You know why? because it is abnormal you country hick. I think I recognized you on the that movie called Deliverance. You know the dueling banjos where Ned Betty was raped and made to squill like a pig by that homosexual pumpkin.
I have not avoided it, I answered directly a few times, but you don't care about the direct answer so now I ask for your evidence since my direct answers were denied. No one has presented evidence, not real evidence.

Also, I'm a Seattlite, raised in this region, all urban. My father was a redneck though, funny story, he turned out to be a gay redneck. You bigots messed up his life, so tell us, why do you care about how other people live? Why do you have to find excuses to hate? Why do you use everything you disagree with as an insult? Why are you do you hate yourself so much as to take out your failings on other people?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#580068 Dec 31, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing against guns. I own a beautiful Greener. It's a fantastic work of craftsmanship. It's not for shooting any longer. It's just for looking at.
With the points you just made, it sounds like we need to educate the adults. How do you propose to do that?
I don't know.

How do you inform people (and make them employ their knowledge) about gun safety?

How do you inform people (and make them employ their knowledge) about safe sex?

Location hidden

#580069 Dec 31, 2012
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
A liberal, a conservative and a tea party patriot appear on “Good Morning America.”
George Stephanopoulos asks them how they’d solve the economic crisis.
The liberal says,“We should tax the rich and provide health care for all.”
The conservative says,“We should cut taxes on the rich and run up huge deficits on endless wars.”
The tea party patriot says,“We should neither tax nor borrow nor spend. We should drill, baby, drill before the Nazi death panelists take away our freedom and destroy the nation. Abortion! Terrorism! Ditto! Git-R-Done! Obamanation!
Dale Earnhardt!”
Noticing that the conservative has been violently twisting the tea party patriot’s nipples, George Stephanopoulos says,“What’s going on?”
The conservative says,“Oh, sorry about that. I was just tuning my AM radio.”
I really hope you don't think taxing the rich is going to help.

Location hidden

#580070 Dec 31, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you idea of retribution is not normal and does not reflect the kind of culture that normal people support.
If by "normal" you mean left wing liberal sissy tactics, then you're right...

Location hidden

#580071 Dec 31, 2012
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>The kill-or-be-killed irony of human existance is starting to get to our species in this day and age.
You need a weapon to protect yourself against the OTHER people with weapons.
Wnen one builds a nuclear weapon, one expects it to function for its purpose: the use of radioactive energy for quick and massive death and destruction that is irreversible.
So far, so good....Right?
I suppose we'll even go as "far" as to make our whole species extinct with what is supposed to "protect" us.
We humans have no future to look toward because we'll wipe it out by making ourselves extinct with our sophisticated weaponry.
Right, I have a gun for home protection because of OTHER people - not just other people with guns.

Don't you wear a seatbelt because of OTHER people?

Location hidden

#580072 Dec 31, 2012
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Many places here are finding the cameras unconstitutional, so technically the cities are breaking the law. My car warns me where they are so I'm not worried.
HAHA!

Says the liberal p_ssy.

Location hidden

#580073 Dec 31, 2012
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Just please don't miss any stop signs :p
Some apps warn about the cameras;
http://www.ispeedcam.com/index.html
Just don't speed (or break the law at all). You'll stop being paranoid about cameras.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#580074 Dec 31, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't need to be full automatic to be an assault weapon. Semi auto will do just fine.
As an aside, there was a local gun club that held an open house with full automatic weapons a couple of years ago. The public was invited to fire these legally owned and operated weapons.
A young boy was given an UZI to fire. He pulled the trigger, and the weapon kicked back out of his hand and he shot himself in the head, killing himself.
Even I, with my limited knowledge of firearms, would have known better than to give a young boy a weapon that hard to control.
And these people who owned these guns were supposedly the best qualified to own and operate them.
SOMETHING needs to be done. And I've lost all sympathy for gun owners. If you can't regulate your own, then whether you're personally a responsible owner or not, you don't deserve the right to even have guns.
I'm really hoping that "funny" judgeit was an accident.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#580075 Dec 31, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hope you don't think taxing the rich is going to help.
They've got you suckered too, I see.

Stockholm Syndrome.

Location hidden

#580076 Dec 31, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You're wrong again. I'm not surprised. Do you know that there are more guns crimes per capita in England than in the US?

"The United Kingdom has a total recorded crime rate per capita of approximately 85 per 1000 people; the United States of America records approximately 80."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_the_Uni ...
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know that your citation doesn't support your claim about gun crimes?
You're wrong again. I'm not surprised.
Yes it does.

Per capita (per 1,000 people in this case) there are 85 gun crimes in the UK vs 80 in America.

That's less......

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#580077 Dec 31, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know.
How do you inform people (and make them employ their knowledge) about gun safety?
How do you inform people (and make them employ their knowledge) about safe sex?
good point

Location hidden

#580079 Dec 31, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are dense.
you just gave examples & defintions of "face".
We were discussing the PHRASE (not word), "the face of the waters", which is a metaphor.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, ok
a metaphor for what?
Surface.

Do I have to do all the homework for you athitards?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min seriously the ori... 539,240
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min dirty white boy- 600,021
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 1 hr Don 91
Alicia Yarbrough Bippus! (Apr '12) 1 hr Suzie-C 4
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr playful 756
Why do Turkish men cheat (Aug '10) 2 hr meme 477
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr JUDEletePete 118,014
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr religionislies 226,397
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr MUQ1 258,090
Sharing my wife's nude pics to be exposed 4 hr Jojo 29
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••