Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, no - Please don't go there, Aura.
I didn't , I actually stayed here but....
Why all the media lies?

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/imp...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
No, America is not much different at all. It is still a majority religious nation and it was founded as such.
Not for long!
Anon

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't , I actually stayed here but....
Why all the media lies?
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/imp...
It was simply bad reporting and the media's inept desire to "scoop" one another, plus the general confusion a tragedy on this scale is bound to generate. It took roughly three days to sort everything out and get the facts straight.
Truth Hurts

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
SATAN'S PLAYBOOK by Peter Stone
An expose on the secret strategies Satan uses to defeat us How would your life change if you could acquire advanced knowledge about attacks against you or your family-a "pre-attack download"? In Exposing Satan's Playbook,Perry Stone exposes the questions Satan hopes you never ask, and the strategies he hopes you never discover, including: Just who is Satan? Can Satan read my mind? Can a Christian be possessed? Who has authority over death? Does Satan know God's will for me? What is his greatest weapon? Can he put a generational curse on a Christian? The author also explains the three biggest bluffs of the enemy: He makes people think he is all-present He makes people think he is all-knowing He makes people think he is all-powerful.

Read for yourself and then see if it jives with wyhat these pissant atheists are babbling about.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
;-)
So she's gay?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
It was simply bad reporting and the media's inept desire to "scoop" one another, plus the general confusion a tragedy on this scale is bound to generate. It took roughly three days to sort everything out and get the facts straight.

I see indications of fabrication , sorry something isn't right here.

NO I do not want to believe it, But as an investigator I am train to not believe in coincidence.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2011/06...

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry boots the way I see it is simple.
A armed response will require an armed response to stop it.
Trying to evade and escape is the second option.
Sitting and waiting to be shot is the most ignorant thing you could do. A teacher or more correctly an armed security in place is a deterrent on equal terms. This is not my wish mind you but simple logic. It's sad it has come to it but it's here.
"Active Shooter" programs for all schools would help.

Ever heard of them?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

alpha and omega wrote:
<quoted text> if there is i have everything to gain if there isn't i have nothing to lose
Oh No's.

Not the dreaded Pascal's Wager!

We're doomed.

DOOMED I say!

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying it doesn't...make it so.
It does if *I* say it does. Even the best actors,[which it didn't have], can't make up for crappy directing and script writing. Not to mention the stupid theme. Remember that crappy Space Truckers movie?
Anon

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>SATAN'S PLAYBOOK by Peter Stone
An expose on the secret strategies Satan uses to defeat us How would your life change if you could acquire advanced knowledge about attacks against you or your family-a "pre-attack download"? In Exposing Satan's Playbook,Perry Stone exposes the questions Satan hopes you never ask, and the strategies he hopes you never discover, including: Just who is Satan? Can Satan read my mind? Can a Christian be possessed? Who has authority over death? Does Satan know God's will for me? What is his greatest weapon? Can he put a generational curse on a Christian? The author also explains the three biggest bluffs of the enemy: He makes people think he is all-present He makes people think he is all-knowing He makes people think he is all-powerful.
Read for yourself and then see if it jives with wyhat these pissant atheists are babbling about.
Go away. Far, far, away.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The AR-15 would obviously inflict more damage, but due to some rather poor writing on my part, my point got lost in translation. What I meant was that even in countries with tight gun control, horrific acts of violence still occur by whatever means available, in this case a knife. Even in a gun free world, a deranged mind will find a way to inflict mass casualties if so disposed. There is no universal panacea that can absolutely guarantee the complete stoppage of wholesale violence in the classroom or the workplace.
I agree.

Sorry if I misunderstood you.

You see my point as well, right?

Another thing that bugs me is the way the media ranks these things. Like there's some sort of record to break.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I see indications of fabrication , sorry something isn't right here.
NO I do not want to believe it, But as an investigator I am train to not believe in coincidence.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2011/06...
Do what you will, but I think you're going to regret this...

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The same result could have been achieved with the two handguns he had. Or even with a single revolver but I question the story , the AR 15 was said to have been found in his mothers car. So if it was in such little time then why did he have time to return back to the car and back into the school without it?
It really doesn't matter WHICH guns he used.

They were both designed for the sole purpose of killing humans and they were both high capacity semiautomatics.

And they were both made readily available to someone with obvious problems. Legally or not, he should not have had access to them.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well give me your take on this?
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/11864...
Now I've got to get the bluray.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
It really doesn't matter WHICH guns he used.
They were both designed for the sole purpose of killing humans and they were both high capacity semiautomatics.
And they were both made readily available to someone with obvious problems. Legally or not, he should not have had access to them.
Well stated.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Sorry if I misunderstood you.
You see my point as well, right?
Another thing that bugs me is the way the media ranks these things. Like there's some sort of record to break.
Nothing to be sorry about. My only defense for my crummy writing is I messed up my back big time a few days ago - and between that, my prescription pain killers, and my fourth glass of Scotch, well, I couldn't even feel the keyboard. Hey, when they say don't mix alcohol with Vicodin, believe 'em.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
I had been waiting for it. You libs are soo predictable. Back you into a corner where your lack of intellect shows through and you start with the spelling police, then an amateurish attempts at grammar and now the not so subtle reference to the Clan.
As to the Bare vs Bear you got me. I misquoted the Ammendment but the usage was correct. When used as a verb either is acceptable.
I find it rather amusing when people talk negatively about liberals, when the word liberal is a positive term, in general usage. Like black and white, right and wrong, liberal and conservative. All are terms used commonly to depict opposites. With liberal one thinks of being progressive, advancing, keeping up to date with information and with the times, whereas conservative means holding on to the old ways, irregardless of how many hundreds of years that they have gone out of general practice.

There are exceptions, of course, because nothing in life can be broken down to such definite descriptions because everything is somewhere between any two opposites. But when people start talking about libs as being the bad guys, one usually knows that the person doing the talking is against progress or against good, but would rather maintain the bad of the past then try to find ways of doing better.

Perhaps one reason that Canada has been a more progressive country, for the small population, than has the USA, is because we in general have had a liberal government, although we don't at the moment, because Canadian voters, like Americans, tend to forget quickly how bad things were with a conservative government and after a few years of things going well, swing back the other way, due to someone catching their attention or pocket books. Then we get back into a bad conservative government, then remember what we should not have forgot, and go back to liberal again. It is probably good in some ways as it stops a long run of one form of government which as with anything to do with power, if left long enough, becomes corrupt.

Here a few years back we had the Conservatives in power and then in a subsequent election the Conservatives won only two seats in the whole country, which was a major statement to them that we don't want conservatives. We again have a conservative party, because another party sprung up and joined forces with the survivors of the old Conservatives to get a Conservative Party going again.

I think though that our Conservatives here are still quite a bit left of your Republican Party, which, based on my minimal knowledge of American politics, which is probably more than I have of Canadian politics, is a pretty negative party. It has certainly held your country back for many years, behind other western powers.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to be sorry about. My only defense for my crummy writing is I messed up my back big time a few days ago - and between that, my prescription pain killers, and my fourth glass of Scotch, well, I couldn't even feel the keyboard. Hey, when they say don't mix alcohol with Vicodin, believe 'em.
Ouch.

I've had back problems in the past.

And most of the other joints at one time or another.

I hope it's nothing serious.

Don't let the pain killers fool you into thinking you can do things you know you shouldn't.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>SATAN'S PLAYBOOK by Peter Stone
I didn't actually know that people really believed there is a living entity, called Satan, controlling the world, until I came to Topix. To me the devil was some obscure entity, if an entity at all, but was more likely just a name for things that people do that are not considered good. I can't recall ever being in a church service where the minister was talking about the fight against Satan's take over of the world.

From my 40 some years of being a follower of Christ, I kind of thought that following Christ and believing in God were the requirements of being a good person, and that when someone was not being good, he just simply was disobeying God, rather than he was taking orders directly from Satan who is (according to some here) the god of this world, while God is the god in Heaven.

I suppose it is sort of a glass is half empty or half full kind of thing. The fanatics fight against Satan, while the good people just try to be good people. What seems to come from that, though, is a bunch of Bible Thumping Christians who are so mean and nasty that no one wants to have anything to do with them.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Well stated.
I'm not really in this argument yet, but let me pose you this case.

Some years ago, I purchased an SKA carbine. I like the 7.62X39 round.
Non-detachable 10-round magazine, single-cycle action - one shot only per trigger pull. Had quite a pretty wooden stock on it.

Not an assault rifle.

Some time later, I decided that the wooden stock, while pretty, was really a bit clunky for regular use, so I tossed it. Replaced it with a black composite folding stock.

Now is it an assault rifle?

Then I got tired if loading from the top with stripper clips, so I removed the integral 10-round mag, and got a couple of detachable 10-rounders instead.

Is it an assault rifle yet?

It'll also take 30-round mags.

Now?

Bear in mind that I made no alterations whatsoever to the mechanics of the thing, and that the identical action is highly popular in a lot of other firearms, for ruggedness, reliability and ease of maintenance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

522 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 532,461
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 min Vinod S 4,556
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min WildWeirdWillie 172,274
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min waaasssuuup 224,042
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min waaasssuuup 599,050
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 27 min Dalit Trolls Biffers 114,982
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 34 min Jennette 161
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr RADEKT 256,402
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 17 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••