Prove there's a god.
Rosa Winkel

Parramatta, Australia

#580023 Dec 31, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with kittens, two or four legged, they can share my home anytime. As for you, I wouldn't let you in the door.
Agreed!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#580025 Dec 31, 2012
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't enter your home invited or not. Even if you promised to spray for bed mites. Get my drift? You do know what stray Kittens drag in?:)))))
christians?

can you spray for those?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#580026 Dec 31, 2012
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't enter your home invited or not. Even if you promised to spray for bed mites. Get my drift? You do know what stray Kittens drag in?:)))))
Love and affection. Something you sorely lack.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#580029 Dec 31, 2012
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>.
Really someone over the age of 20 is consider a kid now?
To those of us over 50, yes.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#580030 Dec 31, 2012
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to. Christians don't hang around sodoMITES. GET IT sodo MITES:)
Your knowledge of Christianity is only exceeded by your knowledge of entomology.

Let it be noted that you can't tell the difference between bed bugs, dust mites, lice and fleas.

You never got rid of those crabs did you ?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#580032 Dec 31, 2012
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to. Christians don't hang around sodoMITES. GET IT sodo MITES:)
does that come in a can or as a salve?
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#580033 Dec 31, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
christians?
can you spray for those?
Fungicide might help.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#580034 Dec 31, 2012
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
What a fugly transvestite KittenKoder. I can see why you would be asexual nobody would have your ugly ass not even the sick transgender cockatoids.
I'm sorry, but I am not interested in you in that way, even if I was able to fulfill your sexual fantasy, it would be impossible to find anyone without a functioning brain attractive in any way.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#580036 Dec 31, 2012
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
You think ( IT ) is marvelous? Whatever you say but(t) pirate!:)
Wow, you are a pervert, everything is about sex for you? How do you even look at a cow without having urges? The world may never know.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#580038 Dec 31, 2012
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry inferring sexual activities with having a soulmate. A soulmate can be an animal just like Kittenkoder, my bad!:)
Well, thank you for calling me human. You're an animal to, there, compliment repaid in full.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#580039 Dec 31, 2012
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
You displayed your ignorance In your feeble attempt at gay comedy. Did you mean to say, "does that come in a spray or a salve" , geez whiz.
How do you tell if a christian is male or female?

Place a choir boy in their view.

Since: Dec 12

Fremont, CA

#580040 Dec 31, 2012
God is not something to prove .... it's something to believe in >>> what a stupid question!!

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#580042 Dec 31, 2012
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>.
Rosa is that what you use for a lube on your strap on or a disinfectant prior to?:)
You tell us.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#580045 Dec 31, 2012
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>.
Is that why you dress in drag asexual IT? All I have to do when I have dem urges is to look at your picture. The world knows now. You're still on ugly Kitten.
So I give you instant orgasms? Not sure I like that, I guess it's better than actually having to touch you.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#580046 Dec 31, 2012
gilgames the king wrote:
God is not something to prove .... it's something to believe in >>> what a stupid question!!
That was the lamest excuse ever .... oh wait, second lamest.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#580047 Dec 31, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not really in this argument yet, but let me pose you this case.
Some years ago, I purchased an SKA carbine. I like the 7.62X39 round.
Non-detachable 10-round magazine, single-cycle action - one shot only per trigger pull. Had quite a pretty wooden stock on it.
Not an assault rifle.
Some time later, I decided that the wooden stock, while pretty, was really a bit clunky for regular use, so I tossed it. Replaced it with a black composite folding stock.
Now is it an assault rifle?
Then I got tired if loading from the top with stripper clips, so I removed the integral 10-round mag, and got a couple of detachable 10-rounders instead.
Is it an assault rifle yet?
It'll also take 30-round mags.
Now?
Bear in mind that I made no alterations whatsoever to the mechanics of the thing, and that the identical action is highly popular in a lot of other firearms, for ruggedness, reliability and ease of maintenance.
Let me ask you this?

What do you use it for? It seems to be not well known for its accuracy, so target shooting isn't it's specialty. Doesn't even sound too good as a varmint gun.

And to answer your question, yes, IMO it is an assault weapon.

Loading with a stripper clip would slow you down some, and make it possible for someone to take you down while you're reloading, but you can still take out 10 people. Clip loading, especially the 30 round clip, would make it harder to stop you.

Don't get me wrong. I've done some shooting, and I like to shoot. I don't hunt, but in all honesty, it's a skill I wouldn't mind learning just for the sense that I would know I could feed myself if it ever became necessary.

However, I don't feel the need or the desire to own weapons. If I lived somewhere where I did feel the need, I would move.

There are just so many more things-fun things-that I can think of to spend my money on if I had the money to spend on guns and ammo.

I just don't get the desire to own an assault weapon without somewhere deep down having the desire to use it nad imagining oneself being the hero of the day.

Somewhat akin to Ralphie with his Red Rider BB gun.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#580049 Dec 31, 2012
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently you didn't score high in reading comprehension Miss Kitty the drag Queen.:(
When you start speaking like an intelligent person, I'll have something to comprehend, no?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#580051 Dec 31, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's a true assault rifle, because it was never manufactured with a selective fire (semi-auto to full-auto) function, nor did it have a detachable clip. I know you modified the clip and stock, which is a bit of a gray area, but without the factory selective fire switch I don't believe it can be classified as an assault rifle. I could be wrong.
It doesn't need to be full automatic to be an assault weapon. Semi auto will do just fine.

As an aside, there was a local gun club that held an open house with full automatic weapons a couple of years ago. The public was invited to fire these legally owned and operated weapons.

A young boy was given an UZI to fire. He pulled the trigger, and the weapon kicked back out of his hand and he shot himself in the head, killing himself.

Even I, with my limited knowledge of firearms, would have known better than to give a young boy a weapon that hard to control.

And these people who owned these guns were supposedly the best qualified to own and operate them.

SOMETHING needs to be done. And I've lost all sympathy for gun owners. If you can't regulate your own, then whether you're personally a responsible owner or not, you don't deserve the right to even have guns.
Angele

Toronto, Canada

#580052 Dec 31, 2012

Since: Nov 12

Toronto, Canada

#580053 Dec 31, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 4 min Into The Night 3,969
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min Soon Armagedon Day 41,157
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Michael 603,410
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 11 min dollarsbill 8,281
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 28 min Soon Armagedon Day 613,080
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 58 min Belle Sexton 5
Poll It is fine when the brother makes children of h... 2 hr pepertoa 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr gentlepplpleaser 177,894
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 hr waaasssuuup 7,643
More from around the web