550,021 - 550,040 of 732,788 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#579458 Dec 29, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you weren't one of my victims.
Keep proving to everyone that you wish me dead.

Nutcase.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#579459 Dec 29, 2012
boooots wrote:
We could cut back, and with the terrible obesity problem in western society today, obviously we have to cut back on our intake of certain animal products, or just die younger.
Many things wrong with your total post but i'll just cover this one quick one. Meat does not make you fat. Other things like soda and high fructose corn syrup does that. Meat damages your arteries and heart with plaque. It raises your Omega-6 levels and throws your body out of balance. The sodium nitrate in meat also harms your organs. Nitrates also affect the way your body uses sugar, making you more likely to develop diabetes. Many studies have proven that going vegan is much healthier, but being 100% vegan is unhealthy too. There are 7 Billion people in the world today. We already grow enough food to feed 10 Billion people. Food is not the reason why there is hunger.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#579460 Dec 29, 2012
ArmedPatriots wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that there isnt.
Okay, proving there isn't is easy.

1. Real things have evidence suggesting them.

2. There is no evidence suggesting a god of any sort, either Zeus, Jesus, Apollo, or Cthulhu.

3. Therefore there is no god.

Your turn.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#579461 Dec 29, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ahem!
" http://www.livescience.com/20467-minority-bab... ;
Try again.
You have a point, nano, but it got by me. If minorities bear more children than whites in the USA that may impact future ratios of white to non-white, but how does that change my point? Non white babies are very attractive. I know some young children who are fairly closely related to my wife, that are more beautiful than any white child I have ever seen; not that the white children that I have seen are not beautiful too.

Bigotry of whites against non-whites is still without justification, while many non-whites have very logical reasons, though I think they need to let those reasons go nowadays, for what they think about whites based on how whites have treated them in the past several hundred years.

Granted there are places and groups of non-whites in the world, and in North America, where I would not want to be around, because they are dangerous. I fear pain. That these people exist in the state they are now, though, is entirely the fault of previous white people who created those situations in the first place. That would not necessarily be the case in all places in the world, but certainly in the USA and Canada, that is the case.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#579462 Dec 29, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Right!! Let's ban all hand guns. Then only people willing to break the law will have them!!
Well Einstein, then explain how other countries do it and don't have the issues that you make up.

Come on now, don't be the usually gun parrot and regurgitate the same retarded dogma that other gun freaks spit out, think on your own and tell me how other countries have removed guns out of the equation - and they DON'T have the problems you're trying to scare others into believing. <cue Jeopardy theme music>

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#579463 Dec 29, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Keep proving to everyone that you wish me dead.
Nutcase.
At least he is not dishonest enough to blame some imaginary monster or claim it's because some imaginary babysitter told him to.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#579464 Dec 29, 2012
I recall the same anti-gun rhetoric after the Aurora, Colorado shooting. We have to do something, we have to limit handgun sales, we have to ban assault rifles, ad nauseum. No new legislation was passed then, nor do I believe any will pass now. Have we reached a tipping point with the latest tragedy? That too is doubtful. The so-called solutions I have read about are woefully inadequate and will do little, if anything, to prevent a future occurrence.

Location hidden

#579465 Dec 29, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the sociopath namecaller?
She proposed dropping the age of consent from 16 to 12. I'll call the freak anything I please, anytime I please.

Location hidden

#579466 Dec 29, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he is not dishonest enough to blame some imaginary monster or claim it's because some imaginary babysitter told him to.
Personal experience, hmm?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#579467 Dec 29, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Admittedly that is why they were designed. But they also come in handy for fending off rampant pitbulls, and keeping rioters away from your house.
Just sayin ....
I've yet to encounter a dog, including several pitbulls, that I couldn't dissuade by remaining still and calm.

And the closest thing to a riot I've ever seen near my house would be one of my July 4th parties.

Nobody deserved to die, though.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#579468 Dec 29, 2012
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Well Einstein, then explain how other countries do it and don't have the issues that you make up.
Come on now, don't be the usually gun parrot and regurgitate the same retarded dogma that other gun freaks spit out, think on your own and tell me how other countries have removed guns out of the equation - and they DON'T have the problems you're trying to scare others into believing. <cue Jeopardy theme music>
If you're going to make that claim you need to produce the statistics. And when you do so statistics proving just the opposite will be produced. What you seek is sacrificing the freedom of innocent people and expecting them to entrust their safety to the government.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#579469 Dec 29, 2012
Dear mankind,

I gave you all the attributes needed to be more than an animal, to become 'gods' yourselves. With that came a responsibilty; to take care of each other, use the planet and all the creatures on it wisely and protect it and them from undue harm.

Part of giving you that power, by neccessity, included granting you freewill. That means that you can reject all these responsibilities and suffer the conseqquences. You ,ay decide to remain as animals, you can abuse the power I gave you and destroy everything I gave you and become extinct and have no one but yourselves to blame.

It is all in your hands now, I am going away now. Don't expect me to come back and dig you out of any messes you create. You are the 'gods' now. Choose wisely.

Love,
Gnxl (don't even bother trying to pronounce it)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#579470 Dec 29, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I've yet to encounter a dog, including several pitbulls, that I couldn't dissuade by remaining still and calm.
And the closest thing to a riot I've ever seen near my house would be one of my July 4th parties.
You will wish you had one when the zombie apocalyse strikes.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#579471 Dec 29, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
nanoanomaly may disagree with that.

And she won't get choked up either.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

#579472 Dec 29, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't "feel" more moral for not eating animal products as a child. I just thought it was disgusting from an aesthetic point of view. That, and I had just made friends with the chicken right before she had her neck broken.
xD
Kids and their strange ideas!
It's kind of disturbing to read books that teach one to be good, like The Little Red Hen [A favorite of mine], and then see someone snuff her lights out.:-/
I grew up around my grandma when I was young and when we needed dinner, I thought nothing of it when she went out back and killed a chicken or two or three. Ive seen how pigs, cows, sheep were killed and then dressed on our family ranch and thought nothing of it. I considered it fairly normal.
I just suppose it varies to the person depending on where they were raised.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

#579473 Dec 29, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever manage to get all the underwer off the power lines after your big bruhaha?

Location hidden

#579474 Dec 29, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I grew up around my grandma when I was young and when we needed dinner, I thought nothing of it when she went out back and killed a chicken or two or three. Ive seen how pigs, cows, sheep were killed and then dressed on our family ranch and thought nothing of it. I considered it fairly normal.
I just suppose it varies to the person depending on where they were raised.
Some people are too sensitive for their own good.:)

Location hidden

#579475 Dec 29, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever manage to get all the underwer off the power lines after your big bruhaha?
Or the biscuits that the neighbors tossed over the fence into the pool?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#579476 Dec 29, 2012
Anon wrote:
I recall the same anti-gun rhetoric after the Aurora, Colorado shooting. We have to do something, we have to limit handgun sales, we have to ban assault rifles, ad nauseum. No new legislation was passed then, nor do I believe any will pass now. Have we reached a tipping point with the latest tragedy? That too is doubtful. The so-called solutions I have read about are woefully inadequate and will do little, if anything, to prevent a future occurrence.
The problem is not just in one area. Your gun policy in some states is lunacy, but that is only part of the problem. There needs to be more emphasis placed on mental health, and in how people, who are known to be having serious mental problems, can be got to help before they do something as drastic as kill a lot of little kids.

It is rather bizarre, if it did happen the way it was reported, that the mother was involved in buying the guns that were used to kill her, since she would have been aware of her son's emotional state, and buying him a bunch of combat guns is hardly wise.

In the case of that man who killed those school kids it was obvious that he needed mental help before that happened, but likely the system is much more difficult than it should be to get him that help. I know, even here, that you can sign a person into a mental hospital but they can't hold that person against his will for very long.

I have even taken a person (a female friend of my partner) to a place where she could get help, and she went voluntarily, but checked herself out a day or so later. That should not have happened, as she needed to stay there, for her own good.

Arming some of the places where children are at risk might be a short term solution but the problem is long term, and you can't turn your schools into battle grounds of mentally ill against security guards or cops. You (meaning the public) have to get to the root of the problem, and find out why people, who have always had access to guns, are suddenly starting to kill children in large groups today when that was a very rare event in the past.

Perhaps some of it is in the violence encouraged by the rampant increase of computer games and on-line exposure to violence. Man has never before in history ever had access to as much information as we have today, so though man has always killed, the availability of information that might turn people that way (if it does) has only been in my lifetime (actually my children's lifetimes, as the internet only became active after my kids were pretty well grown up).

Even this site shows how normally good decent people can be, at least verbally, abusive to others when they likely would not act that way if they were with the same people in public (for one reason other people seeing them act that way would put a stop to it.

Can you imagine the likes of Patty or RR getting away with speaking to other fellow human beings in an open public space the way that they do on here?

Even I would not say many of the things I do here, though I have not said anything here that I would refuse to say in public.

I get upset with my wife, who is 4' 8" tall if she talks loudly about someone on the street that might have done something offensive. The reason I do that is that I know that if the other person retaliates it is going to be me that gets hurt, not her, because no adult is going to attack a 4' 8" woman who is with a man who is over 5' 9" tall; they are going to go after the man, and I have never been in a physical fight as an adult (only actually attacked once by surprise by another adult in my life, and he only socked me one alongside the head for mouthing off at him).

I avoid altercations with people with a passion. I generally like to do my own thing and not be noticed at all. I though will intercede if I see someone else being abused.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#579477 Dec 29, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!

That would have been a little uncomfortable to explain as most of the partyers were kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 13 min Dave 309
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 17 min Falcon 737
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min confrinting with ... 538,801
liars 30 min pusherman_ 2
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 47 min KiMare 226,285
Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) 1 hr Swedenforever 45
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Flower-Child 53,189
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Porkpie Hat 257,859
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Epiphany2 599,839
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr KiMare 94,646
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••