No fluff just facts.<quoted text>
I notice your list is fluffed up with a lot of ones that were not released.
Still, the evidence does not demonstrate that:
1. All criminals will be repeat offenders of the same crime.
2. That terrorism works as a deterrent.
3. That killing all those charged with murder is the best idea.
Do you even consider the number of people innocent of murder who are wrongfully charged with it while the real criminals are running free? Or the number of trumped up charges filed in the court system, which also costs us a fortune in taxes as well as excessively punishes people?
You are trying to ignore all but two colors of a rainbow, but the other colors tend to blur into those two colors no matter how much you attempt to over simplify something.
1. I and as far as I know never said that, "All criminals will be repeat offenders of the same crime" as you claim. That being said you can not deny that many do commit the same crime over and again including murder.
2. What terrorism? No one is advicating terroism. A trial, judgement by a jury of your peers and sentencing. That is not terrorism that is our justice system.
3. No one is advocating killing all those charged with murder. See item 2 above as there is a process that must be followed.
What I am advocating is a person found guilty of first degree capitol murder should not be let out of jail they should be put to death. Now notice the key words there, First Degree, Capitol, and found guilty.
I always hear about so called trumped up charges but the evidence is very thin when looking at the numbers. Does it happen, maybe. Did it happen in the past yes but not to the extent that some would have us believe. May not guilty people possibly be put to death, maybe. Will carrying out the sentence handed down in a timely manner prevent any possibility of that person murdering someone again, you bet it will!
Now prior to the usual come back about, "You would feel different if it were you" thing sorry but I wouldn't. If I were somehow wrongfully convicted of murder and sentenced to death I would want it done fast. Don't leave my on death row for years. Let my family sue if I am proved not guilty later.
Bottom line is the only way to ensure that a murderer never murders again is to end his or her life.