“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#577021 Dec 22, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't get any more intolerant than wanting someone dead, can you?
You might change your mind if someone killed a family member of yours.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#577022 Dec 22, 2012
River Tam wrote:
You're so vein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hIqe_lwKddwXX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#577023 Dec 22, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you can discuss conspiracy theory , but you can't fabricate stories that counter reality. Which is what most truthers do , they leave all sanity behind and invent stuff that is pure mythology. In fact truthers are likely to believe in bigfoot and be creationists also. Anti-science and it is close to being a religion. It eventually boils down to the idea of controlled demolition , and for it to be that you will have to invent silent explosives.
The conspiracy in 9/11 is the stupidity of superstitious and gobberment hater people , who don't have the ability to evaluate real evidence.
I wasn't even advocating for either side of the debate, I was just making a point. Even the slightest suggestion of any type of conspiracy theory invites ridicule and scorn.

Location hidden

#577024 Dec 22, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>How convenient that you who thinks abortion isn't murder is afraid that murderers might be treated with "prejudice".
Why are you here? All you drop is drop bitter little one liners all over the place.

Location hidden

#577025 Dec 22, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I mentioned the "ability to express emotions" that you claimed is what makes us human, idiot. Other animals express emotions too, fool. Our DNA is what makes us human, not whether we are conscious or not.
You have no idea whether the unborn are storing memories or not, that much is obvious. Being unable to express your thoughts with speech does not make you less than human.
What does speech have to do with memory? From what I've read on the subject, fetuses can be "classically conditioned," implying that they are capable of responding to external stimuli, but that doesn't mean they are sentient or that they can form long term memories. The relevant brain structures are not fully formed until one or two years of age.

Anyways, I'm done here. I don't know why you're getting so upset and throwing insults around. You're just not a very pleasant person, I guess.

Location hidden

#577026 Dec 22, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You might change your mind if someone killed a family member of yours.
OK?

Location hidden

#577027 Dec 22, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I mentioned the "ability to express emotions" that you claimed is what makes us human, idiot. Other animals express emotions too, fool. Our DNA is what makes us human, not whether we are conscious or not.
You have no idea whether the unborn are storing memories or not, that much is obvious. Being unable to express your thoughts with speech does not make you less than human.
BTW, one last thing, I absolutely did not claim that the ability to feel is the only thing that makes us human. You're nitpicking again. I said that was one of the things that made us human. I made a short, non definitive list of some of the "defining characteristics," as I saw them, of a human. I put a little "etc" at the end of my list, to help out those who might think I was trying to compress the human condition down to a 4 word list, but I guess you missed it.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#577028 Dec 22, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You might change your mind if someone killed a family member of yours.
Depends on how the death occurred in my opinion. Some deaths occur by legitimate accidents. If you look away for a second, go across the yellow line and kill somebody, is that worthy of a death penalty?

Location hidden

#577029 Dec 22, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't get any more intolerant than wanting someone dead, can you?
I do reckon so.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#577030 Dec 22, 2012
THE PLANES OF CONSCIOUSNESS-ENERGY:

(a broad scheme)

1) Gross Physical

2) Subtle Physical

3) Vital - 1

4) Vital -2

5) Mind

6) Higher Mind

7) Illumined Mind

8) Intuition Mind

9) Overmind -1

10) Overmind -2

11) Overmind - 3

12) Overmind - 4

13) Supermind -1

14) Supermind -2

15) Supermind -3

16) Supermind - 4

17) Pure Cosmic Existence

18) Pure Cosmic Consciousness

19) Pure Cosmic Bliss

20) Peak Cosmic Consciousness (Self)

21) Supracosmic Planes (these can be numerous)

22) Supreme Consciousness-Energy with its innate Supreme Causal Mechanism

23) Absolute - Pure Consciousness with its Pure Energy Component.

Embrace the grey.

#577031 Dec 22, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
You might change your mind if someone killed a family member of yours.
My mind might be changed, but not by "me". If it can happen, it would be out of my conscious control. If I could control it, I would.

To truly change my mind would require an appeal to reason, taking place when I am capable of thinking freely.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#577032 Dec 22, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Kittenkoder is not a woman.
Prove it.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#577033 Dec 22, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>...and immoral.
Prove it.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#577034 Dec 22, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
I'm glad you remembered when I corrected you on this.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#577035 Dec 22, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on how the death occurred in my opinion. Some deaths occur by legitimate accidents. If you look away for a second, go across the yellow line and kill somebody, is that worthy of a death penalty?
I actually think it does warrant the death penalty in such an instance.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#577036 Dec 22, 2012
JOEL wrote:
THE PLANES OF CONSCIOUSNESS-ENERGY:
(a broad scheme)
1) Gross Physical
2) Subtle Physical
3) Vital - 1
4) Vital -2
5) Mind
6) Higher Mind
7) Illumined Mind
8) Intuition Mind
9) Overmind -1
10) Overmind -2
11) Overmind - 3
12) Overmind - 4
13) Supermind -1
14) Supermind -2
15) Supermind -3
16) Supermind - 4
17) Pure Cosmic Existence
18) Pure Cosmic Consciousness
19) Pure Cosmic Bliss
20) Peak Cosmic Consciousness (Self)
21) Supracosmic Planes (these can be numerous)
22) Supreme Consciousness-Energy with its innate Supreme Causal Mechanism
23) Absolute - Pure Consciousness with its Pure Energy Component.
Oh goody! A list of descriptive labels from when you were high.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#577037 Dec 22, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't even advocating for either side of the debate, I was just making a point. Even the slightest suggestion of any type of conspiracy theory invites ridicule and scorn.
Well when you make assertions they have to have evidence right?
That goes for both sides , and when you question what has been determined already , that's exactly what you're doing ...is it not?
So to say something is different is ridiculing and scorning a determination. But it's ok to do so , but most truthers rely on mythology and fabrication to try to question the thing.

I will say there is the possibility of elements of the affair that are unknown or hidden. But when people try to say things like it wasn't a aircraft that hit the pentagon , well that just crazy.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#577038 Dec 22, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you here? All you drop is drop bitter little one liners all over the place.
Take your hypocrisy somewhere else.

Embrace the grey.

#577039 Dec 22, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
...and immoral.
I happen to agree with you about that one aspect.

I just don't think abortion should be illegal.

The child doesn't belong to a society until it's separated from the mother.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#577040 Dec 22, 2012
ABSOLUTE & ITS MANIFESTATION:

1) The Cause should be at least as great as its effect in terms of information content.

2) Effect is nothing else but the Cause in partial or complete manifestation.

The absolute (pure consciousness with its inherent pure energy component) projects a supreme consciousness-energy with an inbuilt causal mechanism that is based on a certain universal plan factored in by the absolute.

The supreme consciousness-energy with its innate causal mechanism objectivizes the manifestation or the universes based on the blue print assigned to it by the absolute.

(This time around the absolute has factored in an evolutionary mechanism into the blueprint which then means that the manifestation is based on an evolutionary scheme and need not be dissolved once it manifests its innate perfection through a series of progressive evolutions of involved states).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 542,768
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Eagle 12 227,607
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min Dr_Zorderz 259,595
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min lisw 173,712
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 29 min girls united states 168
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 39 min Rachael13 1,856
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 44 min Remnant of 144000 38,709
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 601,120

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••