Prove there's a god.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#577487 Dec 23, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a sweetie.
OK, What have you done or what do you want? I promise I won't get mad, just tell me.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#577488 Dec 23, 2012
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists should remain oppressed. That's because you are wicked and repulsive in your behavior. I , for one, detest the horror you promote so I encourage that you be snuffed out and held back out of society's view and mainstream activities because you a representative of the filth that Satan has produced.
You are a horrible person filled with a stench in your mind and heart and I make a point to bring out in public how horrible pieces of crud like you are. Everyone always agrees with me , especially if I happen to be in a situation where I can show them posts of yours.
Case in point.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#577489 Dec 23, 2012
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
The ugliness of atheism shines again.
Speaking against child abuse is "ugly" to you? Wow, you must be a vile and violent person.

Location hidden

#577490 Dec 23, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm already watching Pineapple Express.
THAT'S a party.
That looks funny. I'll go and get the coke!

Have u seen the film, no country for old men?

There's going to be a new film coming out called the great gatsby, it looks awesome and it's got amitabh bachan in it!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#577491 Dec 23, 2012
Amitabh Bachchan and his notorious Geneva-based brother, Ajitabh, are Illuminati shills. They tie in, these days secretly, with Sonia Gandhi, another extremely sinister lady and Illuminati agent.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#577492 Dec 23, 2012
Clementia wrote:
OK, What have you done or what do you want? I promise I won't get mad, just tell me.
Um...I just need to borrow a few quid.

I'm good for it!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#577493 Dec 23, 2012
Clementia wrote:
That looks funny. I'll go and get the coke!
Have u seen the film, no country for old men?
There's going to be a new film coming out called the great gatsby, it looks awesome and it's got amitabh bachan in it!
I've seen that, friendo.

I have to admit that I am a film buff. There's no denying it at this point.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#577494 Dec 23, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't cause any harm to those I'm bigoted against.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
so, that is what a threat from an american-christian gun owner, looks like.
That wasn't a threat, it was a comment.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#577495 Dec 23, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Redneck, love does not die! You still feel for that person even if they go against your wishes, that is love!! It is stronger than ego.
But you are a person who believes in God, you can't choose not to like gay people, you have to like them, they are the children of the God you worship. You should love everyone, like Jesus, who even forgave his enemies.
Merry Christmas!!
I don't need to forgive gays, that's akin for Jesus.

I'm not saying they're wrong, I'm just saying I don't like what they do.

Merry Christmas to you!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#577496 Dec 23, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you have the morality of a christian
Which is much higher than that of an atheist.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#577497 Dec 23, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I got monster munch crisps! What flavor u want?
French onion :)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#577498 Dec 23, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
yh, I heard it all before.
Yup.

Atheist says "I'm right."

Christian says "I'm right."

But at least the Christians acknowledges their belief......
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#577499 Dec 23, 2012
French onion soup. LOL.

Location hidden

#577500 Dec 23, 2012
JOEL wrote:
Amitabh Bachchan and his notorious Geneva-based brother, Ajitabh, are Illuminati shills. They tie in, these days secretly, with Sonia Gandhi, another extremely sinister lady and Illuminati agent.
What is it with the conspiracy theories?

I don't think he or sonia Gandhi are good people, but he's a good actor, ya got to give him that!

Is it really true that he had a role in the 1984 killing's?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#577501 Dec 23, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
How can someone who doesn't exist be either a threat, or executed?
See? There you go again, asserting something that can never hope to prove.

Jesus was real, deal with it.
You instill your own opinion, that is all.
As do you. At least I admit it.
Your opinion is based on nothing more than your emotions, no evidence, no facts, no reality, just your emotions.
The Bible isn't my emotions.........
Those emotions drive you to hate, and you want your kids to hate the same people you do, so you scare them into hating the same people you do because you're too weak to actually think for yourself so you can't have your offspring think for themselves either.
Scare them? lol

We've had plenty of talks about this, they always laugh it off.
You're clueless.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#577502 Dec 23, 2012
GAYS:

Gays should be treated with compassion and understanding. It's in their nature to be gay. They've made their vital-mental force fields "gay" in terms of the sexual proclivity part and so the condition.

Anyway, non-gays have traits that may be far more offensive than simply being attracted to members of the same sex.

Unity in variety is the law of nature though of course perversions and ill-will of every kind ought to be reined in and eliminated at some stage or the other with better insights and with access to superior methods of life and growth.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#577503 Dec 23, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT? God revealed himself to Redneck? When did this all happen?Someone tell me!
Yes He did.

I felt his hand & I heard His voice.

I'll tell ya all about it another time.

(here comes the atheist pedophiles with their "oh, where did he touch you" bullshit.)

Location hidden

#577504 Dec 23, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen that, friendo.
I have to admit that I am a film buff. There's no denying it at this point.
I was going to watch it, but my brother seen it and he said it had a shit ending and he kept moaning about it so I got put off.

I love watching films, too, they take u to a different world, I love the experience!!

How much you want?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#577505 Dec 23, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Irony, every single religion says that the truly oppressed are the "blessed" ones. You enjoy equality and freedom, so that means you are not oppressed. Homosexual people are bullied into suicide, killed in horrible ways, and told they are less than human by people just like you all the time. Sounds like you are on the wrong side. Atheists are a close second to being truly oppressed, we are the second minority, and based on pretty much every religion, even yours, that makes us more right than you.
"Homosexual people are bullied into suicide"

HA!

Haha!

Ooooooo eeeeeee. Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

They do it to themselves.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#577506 Dec 23, 2012
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists should remain oppressed. That's because you are wicked and repulsive in your behavior. I , for one, detest the horror you promote so I encourage that you be snuffed out and held back out of society's view and mainstream activities because you a representative of the filth that Satan has produced.
You are a horrible person filled with a stench in your mind and heart and I make a point to bring out in public how horrible pieces of crud like you are. Everyone always agrees with me , especially if I happen to be in a situation where I can show them posts of yours.
I keep god safely tucked in my underwear, I unzip and let him out privately. Maybe you should consider keeping your god in your pants too? After all not everyone likes it when he rears his ugly head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Whiskey Ben Solo 15,017
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Michael 683,461
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,680
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 11 hr USA-1 39,246
AT&T is run by a bunch of crooks who should be ... (Dec '14) 13 hr Doctor REALITY 10
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 16 hr a_visitor 39
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 22 hr Guy-fit 530
More from around the web