Prove there's a god.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#574298 Dec 16, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Insane people almost never make any sense sweety.
Didn't you know?
Lacota Assasin/Loco @ss cracks me up.
"The devil has gay sex!" says this crazy loon.*snickers*
GADS I'm glad this Loco is locked up in that psychiatric prison! We must APPLAUD and send KUDOS to Loco's city for seeing that Loco was dangerous and put him away.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#574299 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Too sad, funny how desperate you all get. Danny Thomas was a Catholic and he built St Jude hospital as a shrine to the patron St. Jude. What they said was that the hospital was not built for Christian and Catholics alone, they opened the door to incapable atheists so their children would not suffer.
Danny Thomas never forgot his promise to build a shrine to St. Jude. It would be a hospital for needy children, where they would be cared for regardless of race, religion or ability to pay -- a hospital where no suffering child would be turned away. Now, Danny's children continue his legacy.
You are right...

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Jude_Childre... 's_Research_Hospital"

...it was founded by a Catholic guy.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#574300 Dec 16, 2012
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Susie, I know our beliefs are different, but please get off Loco's Crazy-Go-Round before you get dizzy.
The next thing you know he'll be calling you a lesbian atheist. He operates on an endless circle of hate.
He's a one-man congregation. He's MUCH too crazy for Westboro.
Well said Sharkey!

Location hidden

#574301 Dec 16, 2012
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Lacota Assasin/Loco @ss cracks me up.
GADS I'm glad this Loco is locked up in that psychiatric prison! We must APPLAUD and send KUDOS to Loco's city for seeing that Loco was dangerous and put him away.
You never watched South Park?

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#574302 Dec 16, 2012
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Lacota Assasin/Loco @ss cracks me up.

There are mentally damaged people , these can be helped.
Some are mentally broken, there's no healing these people.
It's possible "L-Ass" belongs in a controlled environment.
atheists dont have a clue

Kalamazoo, MI

#574303 Dec 16, 2012
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Because the western/christian expansion is what is detroying the world.
That's only a myth in screwed up brains.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#574304 Dec 16, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You never watched South Park?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#574305 Dec 16, 2012
Susie wrote:
If you are a parent, then you know punishing a child for what they do wrong is natural and if you keep repeating the offense then don't blame God for the punishent; you have been prewarned :)
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Punishment? You must be a Christian, and your god must be Jehovah-Jesus. You're the ones who believe that people deserve infinite punishment for insufficient self debasement. Your god has got to be one of the least worthy creatures of respect in all of literature.
Susie wrote:
So are you saying you as an atheist do not believe in disciplining your children?
No, not at all. But I seldom torture them, and if I do, it's always for less than a week. Eternity seems a little over the top to me.

You might recall that I had asked, "Let's begin by identifying which god you are talking about. There are thousands." What I was saying is that your almost immediate focus on punishment was how I knew that your god was either Jehovah-Jesus or Allah. When you talk to Jains, a Bahai, or a Taoist, they seldom refer to punishment or torture at all.

Fennario

#574306 Dec 16, 2012
Susie wrote:
Do you throw your children in the world and say hey... just be moral and kind; it comes natural??
Not all by themselves. I generally try to leave them in the supervision of a malicious talking snake - and something that I know for a fact that they won't be able to resist that will kill them. Is that wrong? Is that bad parenting?

You might like this:

“Why should I allow that same God to tell me how to raise my kids, who had to drown His own?”- Robert G. Ingersoll
Susie wrote:
Are you speaking for all atheist??
No. Why did you think that I might be?
Susie wrote:
Please do not turn this around and suggest I am saying atheist do not teach their children morals wither; not the point I am making!
OK. Did I do that?

Location hidden

#574307 Dec 16, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AS-ts5_nuF8XX
Satan is such a hypocrite!

xD

Location hidden

#574308 Dec 16, 2012
Susie wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me?? Her brother died and I gave the best advise I can. He never once said his uncle LEFT Christianity but rather his church.. Therefore, I can justify he was peaceful in his relationship with Christ.
She's probably a little on the nervous side like her son, IOWs, looking for an excuse to worry about something.

More people need to learn how not to worry about things that they can not change.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#574309 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>You really think that we normal straights will feel sorry for you sorry nonsensical miserable gays. Most gays get that they will not receive sympathy, so after you go on mass killings you kill yourselves.
Please, go quietly into that night. We beg you, leave the innocent children out of your gya misery. Please, or just get therapy for your gayness.
If you are normal, you are not a living organism.

Fennario

#574310 Dec 16, 2012
You're a Christian. Most of you consider the Christian god perfectly just, loving and moral. If so, I know your moral system too well.
Susie wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry I believe in integrity, honesty, the value of humanity, charity, love, kindness, compassion and all that Jesus represented.

I am sorry you don’t. I guess I should just abandoned those ideas and be like you; the world would be better off right?
I mean those are my morals and I guess it is just wrong to be honest, care about people and try to do what I think is right and be helpful and giving.
That's nice.

What about Jehovah? What about its morals? Do you consider its actions perfectly kind, just, moral and loving? Do you endorse all of its behavior?
BadBreathBruce

Auckland, New Zealand

#574311 Dec 16, 2012
MAY I just add: Even If one had an NDE and only went as far as leaving their PHYSICAL BODY and floated up above it (say above the operating table in the op theater at a hospital), THEN came back in to their physical body again, and never went as far as seeing Heaven or Hell, THEN THAT would STILL prove to them - and to the ones they tell their experience to - that Heaven/God and Hell/Devil DO exist!! I mean, what, are you going to have all these lost, wandering souls floating and flying about aimlessly in the universe?? COME ON!! They have to go SOMEWHERE and to SOMEONE!! LOL!!
BadBreathBruce

Auckland, New Zealand

#574312 Dec 16, 2012
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, that's easy. Dead people can't talk.
Second of all, MAN made laws, not god. MAN made laws for how we can best live on this planet. "Heaven later" has nothing to do with the REALITY of earth living NOW.
Third of all, I have had several near-death experience and I have seen and felt what dead is really like.
Dead is infinate blackness and silence. There are no senses. You know you're not part of this world anymore. You are in the same place you are before the egg meets the sperm: nowhere and you are nothing. Then I regained consciousness and started thinking "where was "god"? I did not "see god".
I didn't even see the "hell" people kept talking about.
Death is simply nothing after you've dropped your body. No light, no sound, no senses at all. Just nothing. You live your life and you're gone. All the religious stuff is just unnessecary add-ons and instigators of conflict among humans.
At that time I felt relieved that I would not have to put up with other homo sapiens, because human beings are ugly, warlike, self-destructive, self-hating creatures that are heading for self-extinction becuase they are so horrible.
You're lying.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#574313 Dec 16, 2012
Hi boyz.

(smiles)

Fennario

#574314 Dec 16, 2012
Susie wrote:
I am sure you love and respect your family for their faith even if you do not agree with it.
No. I would love them, but not respect them for their faith - exactly as if they had a drug or alcohol problem. Faith is not respectable. It is not a virtue.
Susie wrote:
I am merely pointing out that some of the posters are actually just trying to pull out anger and they are seeking they flying of fur..lol.. I won’t go into names because you and I both know who they are.
You seem to think that the negativity leveled at your church is unjustified, or that it's based on hatred of your god. It's not. Your god is like Santa to a skeptic.

In my case, the contempt you're seeing expressed is primarily for your church and its influence on the lives of both believers and unbelievers, although the latter is the more pressing issue for me.

Since: Sep 10

London, UK

#574315 Dec 16, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. meeting Clem? Or, do you have another rendezvous in mind ??.
Dubai.

You know why.

Fennario

#574316 Dec 16, 2012
my agenda is hostile to your church, specifically, to its intrusion into the lives of unbelievers. If that stops, people like me will have no reason to think of it or mention it again.
Laconic Assassins wrote:
Exactly which church has visited your house and knocked your door down?
None? Why?
Laconic Assassins wrote:
Again you lie, people like you have one main issue and that is your own issue. It is your sickness, your disease, your tragedies, your children dying, your group of gays getting AIDS, gays burning churches and gays and/or atheists who shoot crowds of children. Your information comes from your confusion. If you had information and sources, then you could site them.
Actually, my issue is with your church and the horrible influence it has on the culture. Look at how many atheophobes and homophobes it has produced and littered our neighborhoods and legislatures with. You're one. Your mind has been skillfully deformed.

And if people are burning your churches down, maybe you should examine yourselves. Maybe you should reread your words above and look to see if you don't represent part of the reason that they don't want churches in their neighborhoods instructing their neighbors.

Fennario

#574317 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>The problem with them is their need to avoid the truth.
They try to dismiss Hitler's and Jeffrey Dahmer's gay issues.
Gay leaders reply that they are not pathological, rebellious, or sexually deviant. They contend that gays are gentle, loving people and that the violence they experience proves that they need special ‘hate crime’ laws to protect them from non-homosexual ‘gay bashers.’
Who’s right? Does the excess of violence naturally well up from within a pathological gay subculture or do outsiders direct it toward homosexuals? Keeping in mind that only about 2%—3% of adults are homosexual or bisexual,(1) let’s examine varieties of violence.
Although the total number of victims dispatched by a given killer is often in doubt,(e.g., homosexual Henry Lucas claimed that he killed 350), it appears that the modern world record for serial killing is held by a Russian homosexual, Andrei Chikatilo, who was convicted in 1992 of raping, murdering and eating parts of at least 21 boys, 17 women and 14 girls. The pathology of eating one’s sexual victims also characterized Milwaukee’s Jeffrey Dahmer in 1992. He not only killed 17 young men and boys, but cooked and ate their body parts.
The top six U.S. male serial killers were all gay:
• Donald Harvey claimed 37 victims in Kentucky;
• John Wayne Gacy raped and killed 33 boys in Chicago, burying them under his house and in his yard;
• Patrick Kearney accounted for 32, cutting his victims into small pieces after sex and leaving them in trash bags along the Los Angeles freeways;
• Bruce Davis molested and killed 27 young men and boys in Illinois;
• A gay sex-murder-torture ring (Corll-Henley-Brooks) sent 27 Texas men and boys to their grave; and
• Juan Corona was convicted of murdering 25 migrant workers (he “made love” with their corpses).
Lesbian Aileen Wuornos laid claim in 1992 to “worst female killer” with at least 7 middle-aged male victims. She singlehandedly topped the lesbian nurse team of Catherine Wood and Gwen Graham, who had killed 6 convalescent patients in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
FYI, it's pretty obvious when you're plagiarizing. Maybe you can guess why.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 627,221
Play "end of the word" part 2 6 min ImFree2Choose 667
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 8 min lil whispers 3,359
No MVP performance for Cam...because of Bronco'... 13 min Doctor REALITY 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 29 min LAWEST100 615,694
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 29 min Lbj 14,164
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 35 min Mujahid 59
More from around the web