Prove there's a god.
typo

Saltville, VA

#574206 Dec 16, 2012
here is what bothers me .. those tribes left off by themselves... that never talk to anyone and are all primitive and stuff do they go to hell or something?
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#574207 Dec 16, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
evolution is a demonstrated fact
it is a fact regardless your belief
it is even a fact regardless my lack of belief
rational skeptics evaluate
religitards believe
No.

Change and development in nature is a demonstrated and immediately observable fact.

Evolution is an attempt to describe the change and development in nature.

BTW, why do rational sceptics believe that they are rational; since they dont believe anything?
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#574208 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text><cheese>
So, here is the question and take your time: If you child had leukemia would you let it be treated for free at St. Jude or Children's Hospital, which are the best in the world or would you wiat in an atheist equivalent??????????
A hospital is a hospital is a hospital.
Stop creating a false division.
You're helping the human species make itself extinct.
You're instigating Armegeddon with your stupid belief war.
You want the human race to die for your god.
Stop with this bullsh!t, Loco.
If those "St Whoever" hospitals are so good, then GET TREATMENT FOR YOUR MANIC OBSESSION WITH GAY MEN.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#574209 Dec 16, 2012
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, OK.
The dog is gay.
The cat is gay.
The table is gay.
The sky is gay.
The clouds are gay.
Cars are gay.
Trucks are gay.
Boats are gay.*SNIPPED FOR SPACE*
.. actually, Loco wants to have sex with me ..

“wat doet een Doozer doen?”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#574210 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Now, liar, it is too late. We all know that you are Lesbo. You got exposed. I am sorry that you confuse your hate issues and speech from others. Funny, you are always here, different name, same B.S. and attempts to gain footing. No, Eagle12 also exposed your sock trolls, which include Catcher, Hiding and he says Clementia. Not sure about Clementia, because she is not a factor, just like you.
You are also OCB and Hukta Butt and simpl a sad sack of sack sadness. TADA.
I am Doozer and nobody else. i just don't post often because this topic doesn't control my life. I started posting here because the question of god's existence is interesting to me as an agnostic. I stopped posting because there is no civil discourse on the subject.
I also like trolling you :)

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#574211 Dec 16, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
Only the truly stupid use "M'kay".
Well you just did, so hmmm?

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#574212 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>No confused one, the Bible was based on over 5000 years of scripture and the documented and bibilcal science findings that the world was a sphere. Unlike, you pagans and atheists, you believed the world wS FLAT.
In fact, scientists, doctors, teachers, psychiatrists, etc. at once were all religious leaders and priests. The advent of atheism into these fields is a recent thing. You forget, you pagan and atheists were mostly a product of lack and no civil constructs.
science, geometry, math etc predates the bible by thousands of years

the bible says the world is flat

Matthew 4:8
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; (KJV)

can't see everything on a global peak

never heard of a globe with edges

that it might take the earth by the edges and shake the wicked out of it?(From the NIV Bible, Job 38:13)"

"He unleashes his lightning beneath the whole heaven and sends it to the ends of the earth.(From the NIV Bible, Job 37:3)"

"for he views the ends of the earth and sees everything under the heavens.(From the NIV Bible, Job 28:24)"
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#574214 Dec 16, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
Science give no one the authority to make such a claim.
A science cannot be built on a negative argument...
The Big Bang could have occurred because a wizard with a magic wand poofed everything into existence (I'm not saying that that was the exact situation). But it couldn't be out of nowhere, it would have to be "poofed everything into space".
<quoted text>
So what about Richard Dawkins' new book "The Magic of Reality: How We Know What’s Really True"?
That book is worse than an attempt to turn reality into fantasy; that book is an attempt to turn reality into a fantasy.
I agree that God is not like a magician with a magic wand; but thats your conception of God, not mine. You people keep imposing your misconceptions about God unto people... talking about God with a magic wand... I dont even believe in magic.
<quoted text>
I am not insinuating that the bible is superior to any thought, scientific or unscientific.
I am saying that the system of thought used to compose the bible can embrace all other types of thought; scientific, unscientific, moral, immoral, amoral... you name it.
In other words, the Bible encourages scientific thought as well as spiritual thought. Is that insinuating that the bible is superior?
And so what is I said that the bible is superior? What if I said "the dynamic nature of the biblical thought makes it superior"? Whacha gonna do about it?
Tell you the fact that it is NOT superior, and if it was, there wouldn't be so many different versions and demoninations fighting over which bible to use.
The Bible is not the ONLY system of thought out there; that's what your church wants you to believe. The Bible has taken other systems of thought and made them their own. The Bible has practiced a kind of "colonialism" on people of different religions, taking credit for, and downright STEALING, other civilization's ideas.
It has been plaigerized, reinterpreted, and misinterpreted by too many authors with their own population-control agenda.
You have demonstrated that the brainwashing is strong in you and you have it wrapped around you like you think it's your security blanket. It's not a security blanket, it's a crazy quilt built with the dirty rags of lies and the filthy threads of deception that is CAUSING THE SELF-EXTINCTION OF HUMAN BEINGS.
Ooooh, yes, the bible is "superior" all right - it's a superior tool to get an entire species to destroy itself over bullsh!t stories and fantasies.
The mind of mankind is sick to basically write a manifesto of self-extinction.
But maybe self-extinction is best, considering how evil and disgusting we humans are. The homo sapien will kill itself with its own violence anyway, why not write a book on how to do so? And alas...the bible.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#574215 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text><cheese>
So, here is the question and take your time: If you child had leukemia would you let it be treated for free at St. Jude or Children's Hospital, which are the best in the world or would you wiat in an atheist equivalent??????????
.. St. Jude is not a Christian hospital ..

http://www.stjude.org/stjude/v/index.jsp...

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#574216 Dec 16, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your reading comprehension skills are somewhat lacking. I didn't say 3 years of losing and 25 million dead Russians won the war.
I said Russia, the soviets played the biggest part of defeating Nazi Germany.
oh and BTW do please try and get your facts straight.
Russia had not been in the war for 3 years when we got in it. Operation Barbarossa didn't happen until June 1942. By the end of the Battle of Stalingrad, Jan '43, Germany was on the defensive and being pushed out of Russia
"Why was this battle of Stalingrad so important?
The failure of the German Army was nothing short of a disaster. A complete army group was lost at Stalingrad and 91,000 Germans were taken prisoner. With such a massive loss of manpower and equipment, the Germans simply did not have enough manpower to cope with the Russian advance to Germany when it came.
Despite resistance in parts – such as a Kursk – they were in retreat on the Eastern Front from February 1943 on.
http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/battle_o...
White Din

Sharkey

Reno, NV

#574217 Dec 16, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. actually, Loco wants to have sex with me ..
Nawww..., he's pissed because Nurse Rufus turned him down. It's not WOMEN Loco is after...

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#574220 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>God is a demonstrated fact
God is a fact regardless your belief
God is even a fact regardless my lack of belief
rational skeptics evaluate
athitards whine....

I'll have my god med well on ka bob stick , how you gonna have yours?
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#574221 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one making the claim that a definition of god matters.
It is your choice to freely go into that flame and fire. It would be unGodly for God to deny you that choice. You abort children and have gay anal sex, and only disease and suicide stops you. No, it is the fault of you if you do not receoive good solid information. Besides, it is not the clear information that holds you back, it is absent of the information which you wish to hear.
If clear and concise information were your quest,then you would spend 8 hours a day reading the Bible and another 4 hours a day in a church learning from a priest or preacher. No, you simply desire to find confusion and delusion.
This is clear with the likes of AL Garcia, whom you call biblically illiterate while hold him up as an example of a good Christian. So, do you desire to be bibically illiterate like Al Garcia, and if so, then how does God's message then become clear to you.
It is noise that you listen to.
Selfishlessness.
A selfless person seeks to deliver the truth and message, despite the message that the mass wishes to hear. The best excample of that is and always will be Jesus Christ. He spoke of love, warned of hell and advised all that his love would lead many out of destruction. The selfishless message that most have missed is this, you were sentenced to hell the day that you became a child of the devils. Jesus came to set you free. He left heaven and peace and entered into this world of tormoil and hate, selfishlessness and away from bliss, so you might see clearly and precisely. You were bonr with a cancer, and Jesus is the only physician which can heal you and that is clear.
"Jesus is the physician which can heal you"?
OK.
So when will your Jesus magically "heal" you of your manic obsession with gay men?
Waiting.....

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#574222 Dec 16, 2012
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>God messed up when he made you.
God messed you up regardless of your belief.
God made you so that you can hate yourself.
Happy homosexuals have partners,
Lonely gay self-haters like Loco @ss hate on forever until Loco hates himself to death.
And THOSE are FACTS.
Maybe we should pitch in together and buy Loco ass a make over kit>? The she could get laid...maybe?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#574223 Dec 16, 2012
Phil Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I fart up your nose.
Well, that pretty well settles it, doesn't it, where you stand?
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#574225 Dec 16, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Change and development in nature is a demonstrated and immediately observable fact.
Evolution is an attempt to describe the change and development in nature.
BTW, why do rational sceptics believe that they are rational; since they dont believe anything?
"Change and development in nature and immediately observable fact".
Evolution MEANS "change and development in nature".
Thanks.
YOU just proved evolution is true.
Why do religionists create a false division in belief when belief is just plain belief, period, no matter what it is in?
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#574228 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, St Jude is indeed a Christian hospital, just like most of the Ivy League schools are Christian schools in origin. There are 1000s of both and zero atheist of either. How sad.
Gosh, no gay hospitals or schools either. Many black colleges though, so your attempt to catch up to blacks is failing.
Stop creating false divisions. You are an instigator of conflict.
THE LABELS DON'T MATTER.
Who CARES if the hospital is "Christian" or not?
A hospital is a hospital is a hospital. A school is a school is a school.
Stop instigating armegeddon. The really sad thing is that you're so miserable that you WANT to start fights.
Get to one of those "St Whoever" prison hospitals for YOUR MANIC OBSESSION WITH GAY MEN...
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#574230 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, you need to speak with Shark bait about gay things on a stick. I heard that he likes Matthew Shepard on a flaming stick. Oh, you too.
This is why your @ss is locked up in the St. Whoever Psychiatric Prison for the rest of your life:

You were an evil pedophile who has raped too many little boys, and one of those boys had the guts to report your @ss and have you thrown in that padded room every night.
You spend your days on Topix spewing your poison and your anger and your hatred for your gay self over and over and over again, under dozens of names, because you truly have nothing else to do to occupy your sick mind.

You were a danger to society and they were right to put an evil piece of sh!t like you away.
They would have executed you, but they felt you didn't deserve the escape of death. They wanted you to live and suffer, like you are now, in your circle of hatred for your gay self.

I waited for your Jesus to "cure" you of your obsession with gay men.
Then you came back with the same old gay sh!t.

Um....what happened to Jesus? Why didn't Jesus "cure" you of your obsession with gay men?

We all know you are Lo-co for Nurse Rufus, Loco. Your crush is making your loveSICK.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#574232 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, you are lonely and you want Jesus to heal you.
The miracles of Jesus are the supernatural deeds of Jesus, as recorded in the Gospels, in the course of his ministry. According to the Gospel of John, only some of these were recorded. John 21:25 states that "Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down,...even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written." These miracles may be categorized into four groups: cures, exorcisms, resurrection of the dead and control over nature.[1][2]
In the Synoptic Gospels (Mark, Matthew, and Luke), Jesus refuses to give a miraculous sign to prove his authority.[3] In the Gospel of John, Jesus is said to have performed seven miraculous signs that characterize his ministry, from changing water into wine at the start of his ministry to raising Lazarus from the dead at the end.[4]
To many Christians and Muslims,[5] the miracles are actual historical events. Others, such as some liberal Christians, may consider these stories to be figurative.[6] Historians are virtually unable to confirm or refute reports of Jesus' miracles.[7] Certain Christian scholars present arguments for the historicity of miracles
"According to the Gospel of John"...
Boy, you're not just sick in the head, but gullible, too! Sad. You've been bamboozled by those people who wrote the bible.
STOP PEDDLING THAT BOOK FOR HUMAN SELF-EXTINCTION.
YOU ARE AN INSTIGATOR OF ARMEGEDDON.
YOU ARE A MURDERER!
MURDERER!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#574233 Dec 16, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. St. Jude is not a Christian hospital ..
http://www.stjude.org/stjude/v/index.jsp...
Is that the same Amos Muzyad Yakhoob Kairouz that was born just a couple miles across the river to the north of where my oldest sister, and my only living brother now live, one of the only American cities that you have to go north to get to from Canada, directly? If so I didn't know that about St Jude Hospital either, though I can't say for sure I had heard of St Jude Hospital before. I did kind of like old Amos when he was popular, and alive. My daughter was a customs officer at the bridge there for a few years while she attended university.

She had to confiscated a few guns from Americans who thought they could drive into Canada with guns on them, and the customs people on the Canadian side were not armed in those days, though I understand that they are beginning to arm them in some places now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... 2 min Clive 27
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 5 min Clive 80
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min here 64,023
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min Rosa_Winkel 106,508
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr LAWEST100 653,995
I want to masturebate with my friend 1 hr Bbflip 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr ImFree2Choose 2,582
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemale 281,866
More from around the web