Prove there's a god.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#574181 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again, Kittenkoder. Just Results is not Patty.
We ALL know that truth is a cancer to you atheists.
Like for instance, your kind tries to claim medicine as some how atheist. Let us look.
If you child were dying of leukemia would you send him to St. Jude or Children's Hospital, they are the best in the world and are Christian and free? Perhaps, you would wait for an atheist hospital.
I bet there are plenty of atheists who work and get treatment at these "religious" hospitals, though.
All this "St This" and "St That" are just labels. Names. A hospital is still a hospital and they have a duty to actually treat patients, atheist or not, instead of waiting for some "god" with a magic wand to maaaaaagically "cure" them.
Religious people are not more giving than nonreligious people, no matter how much you want to stay stuck in that pipe dream.

Now it's time for you to consult one of those "St Whoever" prison hospitals and get treatment for your manic obsession with gay males.
_Chartreuse_

Mountain View, CA

#574182 Dec 16, 2012
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Only the truly stupid would waste their time posting this.
Go away, Char.
M'kay?
"Go away" ?
Oh that is sooo precious!
Even stupider than "M'kay".

And you thought you were already posting as stupid as you knew how. But you can always top yourself in that department. Stupid has no limits.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#574183 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Now, liar, it is too late. We all know that you are Lesbo. You got exposed. I am sorry that you confuse your hate issues and speech from others. Funny, you are always here, different name, same B.S. and attempts to gain footing. No, Eagle12 also exposed your sock trolls, which include Catcher, Hiding and he says Clementia. Not sure about Clementia, because she is not a factor, just like you.
You are also OCB and Hukta Butt and simpl a sad sack of sack sadness. TADA.
Talking to yourself about yourself again, Loco?
Oh, yeah...you are CRAZEEEEEE.
BALALALALALALALALALA!
LO-CO! LO-CO! LO-CO!

“Life is faster over the hill”

Since: Jan 10

On Top of Old Smokey

#574184 Dec 16, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Go away" ?
And you thought you were already posting as stupid as you knew how. But you can always top yourself in that department. Stupid has no limits.
If there is a limit, Sharkey will find it.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#574186 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>God is a demonstrated fact
God is a fact regardless your belief
God is even a fact regardless my lack of belief
rational skeptics evaluate
athitards whine....
God messed up when he made you.
God messed you up regardless of your belief.
God made you so that you can hate yourself.
Happy homosexuals have partners,
Lonely gay self-haters like Loco @ss hate on forever until Loco hates himself to death.
And THOSE are FACTS.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#574187 Dec 16, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Go away" ?
And here you are on here demonstrating that stupid has no limits.
Go away Char.
M'kay?

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#574188 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Did you even bother to go to the link? I doubt it. I loved the one about Christian saints, since Christianity does not crown dead humans as saints, Catholics do that.
Why I don't understand is how a person, you, can debate on the Internet all day long about god not existing, then claim that your dad and grandparents are in heaven. That is a massive intellectual blunder and a major emotional crutch.
before you debate the existance of god, maybe you should learn the definition of Christianity and what a christian is by definition...

1 the religion derived from Jesus Christ, based on the Bible as sacred scripture, and professed by Eastern, Roman Catholic, and Protestant bodies

2 conformity to the Christian religion
3 the practice of Christianity

The religion based on the person and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, or its beliefs and practices

so catholics aren't christians,,,ROTFLMAO.

BTW you mentioned Ernst Rohm, his being gay and the 2nd most poerful Nazi...seems you left out the part where Hitler had him killed in 1934

so we now know you are equally ignorant about the history of WWII and christianity
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#574190 Dec 16, 2012
Phil Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I fart up your nose.
Smell deep! Garlic
Did god tell you to say that?
"God is in control", you know...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#574192 Dec 16, 2012
Does the definition of a god matter?

A god that eternally tortures all who failed to believe in it is very different from one that does not do that. A god of special creation is different from a god that set evolution in motion. A god that would nearly destroy a generation of life is different from one who would not do that.

For every attribute where one chooses to believe one way versus another, a new god belief is born. An attribute of some gods may be that they require their believers to be accurate about the way they believe in it. Others may not care what you believe, as long as you believe in some higher power. We haven't got a clue that there is a god, let alone what it would be like if it existed.

How one believes in a god is only important if there is a god, and that god cares about how you believe. If such a god fails to give everyone good solid information about it, that is the fault of the god. One must wonder why it doesn't want all people to know about it. One must wonder why, if such a god exists, it would create a universe where we cannot find it. One must wonder why believers can't agree about what they believe. Even within the same church, people steer their beliefs based on what they want to be true.

If the definition of a god matters, few people actually believe in the same god. If it doesn't matter, most people believe in the same god, and are wasting their time describing it.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#574193 Dec 16, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
Show you nothing?
Ok. "Nothing" essentially means "no-thing".
We occupy a physical-material universe, constructed by physical-material things (do you know otherwise?).
It may be concluded that "no-thing" is a term used to describe:
a) the state where no physical-material thing exists OR;
b)an entity which has no physical-material attribute(s).
Hence "nothing" (i.e. no-thing), may be located at any point where there is absolutely no physical form, structure nor particle.
The only point in the physical universe that is capable of generating an entity of "nothing" is the mind.
Hence the condition or entity that is "nothing", is either an abstract idea or an illusion.
Where do you think nothing exists? There is "something" everywhere.

Ahem, BTW, you didn't address your claim of Genesis saying that God created everything "from" nothing.
_Chartreuse_

Mountain View, CA

#574194 Dec 16, 2012
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>And here you are on here demonstrating that stupid has no limits.
Go away Char.
M'kay?
Repeating yourself!

Topped again. You go girl!
Get all your stupid out there.
Be all the stupid you can be!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#574195 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>God is a demonstrated fact
God is a fact regardless your belief
God is even a fact regardless my lack of belief
rational skeptics evaluate
athitards whine....
so stupid

cant even generate own material

probably christian
Phil Gray

Singapore, Singapore

#574197 Dec 16, 2012
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Did god tell you to say that?
"God is in control", you know...
I know you. You're the "I can say M'Kay without appearing stupid" girl.

Ha!
I fart up your nose and your god's nose.
Smell deep! Garlic

Location hidden

#574198 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Your conflict is first to prove that the Big Bang happened, not who or what caused it.
It is guestamated that the Big Bang was caused within a black hole or millions of black holes. Here is the problem, there is a claim that as se sit, millions of black holes exist in our galaxy, although not one of those elusive fools have been seen, observed, documented or stupied. It is also said that within them a God particle may exist, and the eixstence would be at the 1/0 level or center where micro mechanics, singularities, physics, gravity and time cease to act within the laws of relativity.
Basically, you can not start a theory about God based on a theory about nothing, which is what the Big Bang is or clearly just atheist myth.
<cheese>
The BB theory is a religious explanation of the origins of the universe, it is outdated.

like the other religious hypothesis, outdated, not very useful,

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#574200 Dec 16, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Dishonesty was around long before so all you ahve is an accusation.
<quoted text> I have provided a source from a non Christian scholar. Bart Ehrman. Double PH.D. With 30+ years experience. As it relates to Murdock here is a Christian response from another PH.D.
...Murdocks claim that Christianity is so similar to Jesus that Christianity must have borrowed from Hinduism? Dr. Edwin Bryant, Professor of Hinduism at Rutgers University...When i informed him that Ms. murdock wrote an article claaiming that Krisna had been crucified, he replied,''That is absolute and complete non-sense. There is no mention anywhere which alludes to a crucifixion...there is absolutely no Indian gods portrayed as crucified...If someone is going to go on the air and make statements about religious tradition, they should at least take a religion 101 course.''
http://www.answeringinfidals.com/answering-sk...
.. your link does not work ..

.. never made the claim that Murdock is an expert on myths. You attempt to invalidate her scholarship based on one statement by another scholar. Again, that is intellectually dishonest. Have you read the book? I haven't so I'm not qualified to critique it. Are you ??..

.. however, Hinduism is not in conflict with Christianity. They both teach virtues like honesty, character, reliability, compassion, peace, respect and faith so a comparison is valid ..

.. again, you snipped portions of my post concerning Cappadocian and Trinitarian theology, historic Christianity and how Jesus became God. If you do not want to debate these issues, please do not respond to this post. You continue to change focus and are all over the map ..
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#574201 Dec 16, 2012
berserker wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see that you are a blind fool. You can only see no further than the end of your nose. We humans (thankfuly) are not the greatest thing this universe has ever seen..no we are the least..the most savage. Ancient texts teach us many things that people such as yourself scoff at due to your deluded western false beleife system.Go to the web site..(mars anomalies) this site shows clear eveidence of NASA image tampering hiding ancient structures and other artifacts. There is only one and we are all part of it, the universe, we are of it and in it, part of god as surely as he is part of us. Time is an illusion, there is no time..it is all happening now, the ever present now. Size is an illusion, there is no (largest space, or smallest). We are in a holographic universe and something, or someone is creating it second by second. This is a sound theory. It is proven that the mear act of looking at particles changes them. There is overwhelming evidence of life after death, the astral body, other dimensions...including other beings. But no, fools such as yourself discount thousands of years of ancient history and even what is before you. You are a blind fool who will never be able to see and understand more than a crumb of creation
All this blather has nothing to do with what he is saying.
And your [email protected] superior attitude you're displaying here because of your beliefs is what will help CAUSE THE HUMAN SPECIES TO MAKE ITSELF EXTINCT.
Go fkkk off!
This "My belief is better than your belief" crap is BULLSH!T.
The human species IS ABOUT TO KILL ITSELF OVER BULLS!T.
STOP IT OF FKKK OFF!

But we humans don't care WHO dies, as long as WE are "right".
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#574202 Dec 16, 2012
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Then what would be the "sufficient" way to prove or disprove the existance?
And no matter how much you want to believe in that story, the Big Bang did not occur because a wizard with a magic wand just "poofed" everything into existance OUT OF NOWHERE.
Science give no one the authority to make such a claim.

A science cannot be built on a negative argument...

The Big Bang could have occurred because a wizard with a magic wand poofed everything into existence (I'm not saying that that was the exact situation). But it couldn't be out of nowhere, it would have to be "poofed everything into space".
Sharkey wrote:
"Biblical ideas can easily assimilate scientific concepts into its system of ideas."
No, it' can't, because that would be turning reality into fantasy. It is not scientific to believe, as you do, that "god" is like a wizard with a magic wand that can make something out of nothing.
So what about Richard Dawkins' new book "The Magic of Reality: How We Know WhatÂ’s Really True"?

That book is worse than an attempt to turn reality into fantasy; that book is an attempt to turn reality into a fantasy.

I agree that God is not like a magician with a magic wand; but thats your conception of God, not mine. You people keep imposing your misconceptions about God unto people... talking about God with a magic wand... I dont even believe in magic.
Sharkey wrote:
Also, your insinuation that "the bible is superior to any scientific thought" reflects the prejudice that you have been brainwashed into.
"The bible being superior" was just a predjudiced thought drilled into your head by the church so they could control your mind.
Thoughts like yours have brought conflict to the human race and we are all set to make ourselves extinct because of it.
I am not insinuating that the bible is superior to any thought, scientific or unscientific.

I am saying that the system of thought used to compose the bible can embrace all other types of thought; scientific, unscientific, moral, immoral, amoral... you name it.

In other words, the Bible encourages scientific thought as well as spiritual thought. Is that insinuating that the bible is superior?

And so what is I said that the bible is superior? What if I said "the dynamic nature of the biblical thought makes it superior"? Whacha gonna do about it?

Location hidden

#574203 Dec 16, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
Show you nothing?
Ok. "Nothing" essentially means "no-thing".
We occupy a physical-material universe, constructed by physical-material things (do you know otherwise?).
It may be concluded that "no-thing" is a term used to describe:
a) the state where no physical-material thing exists OR;
b)an entity which has no physical-material attribute(s).
Hence "nothing" (i.e. no-thing), may be located at any point where there is absolutely no physical form, structure nor particle.
The only point in the physical universe that is capable of generating an entity of "nothing" is the mind.
Hence the condition or entity that is "nothing", is either an abstract idea or an illusion.

take a container
remove all of the contents
add your god

definition of nothing
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#574204 Dec 16, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating yourself!
Topped again. You go girl!
Get all your stupid out there.
Be all the stupid you can be!
Of course I have to repeat myself because you're obviously SLOOOOOW, Char.
One more time.
Go
Away
Char.
M'kay?
Do
You
Get
It?

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#574205 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Your ignorance meets you in the room before you get here. I said that you "would" calim that 25 million more dead Russians would have ended the war.
Try to learn to read. I said that if 25 million more Russians were killed over the 3 year period, then you would claim that Russia ended the war.
WOW....just dumb.
Admittedly, they did enter the second Great War of WW2 after they were invaded in June 1941, but they were in wars before that. they invaded Poland in September of 1939 and by 1940, the Soviets occupied Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia. They also invaded Finland and fought the Finnish-Russian War in 1939-1940 and Finland ceded territory. Romania was also forced to cede territory. Then, on June 22,1941, Germany attacked them. So it could be said the Soviet Union was involved long before they were invaded by Germany.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_did_Russia_ente...
first I never claimed Russia won the war, and I dare you to show me where I did say that. I said that the played a major factor in defeating germany, the biggest part of the war.

Germany casualities
Eastern front KIAs:1,105,987 WIAs:1,018,365 Total: 2,124,352 sick & Wounded: 3,498,059
Southwest-N Africa/Italy (Army) KIAs:50,481 WIAs:194,250 Total:244,731 sick & wounded: 163,602

West-France/Belgium (Army) KIAs: 107,042 WIAs: 409,715
Total: 516,757 sick & wounded 399,856

Southeast-Balkans (Army) 19,235 14,805 34,040 55,069

Fact is the soviets took out almost 3X the number of Germans as the western allies did

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_casualtie...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 653,847
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Into The Night 63,615
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min Annaleigh 106,485
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 33 min Pimpolunio Pou Pong 45,232
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 41 min Pimpolunio Pou Pong 618,732
music lovers 1 hr Notiflow 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,846
More from around the web