Sharkey

Reno, NV

#573792 Dec 15, 2012
Susie wrote:
<quoted text>FROM THE HOUSE OF DAVID
Isaiah 16:5 In love a throne will be established; in faithfulness a man will sit on it--one from the house of David--one who in judging seeks justice and speeds the cause of righteousness. 700 B.C.
Matthew 1:1-2A, 6, 16 [1] A record of the genealogy of Jesus Christ the son of David, the son of Abraham:[2] Abraham was the father of Isaac,...[6] and Jesse the father of King David.[16] and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ
.HATED WITHOUT CAUSE
Psalm 69:4 Those who hate me without reason outnumber the hairs of my head; many are my enemies without cause, those who seek to destroy me. I am forced to restore what I did not steal. 1000 B.C.
Isaiah 49:7 This is what the LORD says-- the Redeemer and Holy One of Israel-- to him who was despised and abhorred by the nation, to the servant of rulers: "Kings will see you and rise up, princes will see and bow down, because of the LORD, who is faithful, the Holy One of Israel, who has chosen you." 700 B.C.
John 7:48-49 "Has any of the rulers or of the Pharisees believed in him?[49] No! But this mob that knows nothing of the law--there is a curse on them."
John 15:24-25 [24] If I had not done among them what no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. But now they have seen these miracles, and yet they have hated both me and my Father.[25] But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law:`They hated me without reason.'
REJECTED BY RULERS
Psalm 118:22 The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone [cornerstone of a building]; [23] the LORD has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes. before 400 B.C.
Matthew 21:42 Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures:" `The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes'?
John 7:48-49 Has any of the rulers or of the Pharisees believed in him?[49] No! But this mob that knows nothing of the law--there is a curse on them.
REJECTED BY HIS OWN BROTHERS
Psalms 69:8 I am a stranger to my brothers, an alien to my own mother's sons 1000 B.C.
(Side note: this pretty much kills the Catholic Church's claim that when the Gospels name Jesus' brothers they are talking about His cousins.)
Mark 3:20-21 [20] Then Jesus entered a house, and again a crowd gathered, so that he and his disciples were not even able to eat.[21] When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."
John 7:1-5 [1] After this, Jesus went around in Galilee, purposely staying away from Judea because the Jews there were waiting to take his life.[2] But when the Jewish Feast of Tabernacles was near,[3] Jesus' brothers said to him, "You ought to leave here and go to Judea, so that your disciples may see the miracles you do.[4] No one who wants to become a public figure acts in secret. Since you are doing these things, show yourself to the world." [5] For even his own brothers did not believe in him.
BETRAYED FOR 30 PIECES OF SILVER
Zechariah 11:12 I told them, "If you think it best, give me my pay; but if not, keep it." So they paid me thirty pieces of silver. 500 B.C.
Matthew 26:14-15 [14] Then one of the Twelve--the one called Judas Iscariot--went to the chief priests [15] and asked, "What are you willing to give me if I hand him over to you?" So they counted out for him thirty silver coins.
SILVER RETURNED
SILVER USED TO BUY POTTER'S FIELD
COME OUT OF EGYPT
Hosea 11:1 When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son. 725 B.C.
Matthew 2:14-15 [14] So he got up, took the child and his mother during the night and left for Egypt,[15] where he stayed until the death of Herod. And so was fulfilled what the Lord had said through the prophet: "Out of Egypt I called my son."
THE BIBLE: A Manifesto for Human Self-Extinction - How to get a Species to Destroy Itself By its Own Hand
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#573793 Dec 15, 2012
Susie wrote:
<quoted text>Not and xtian... have no clue what religion you are referring to.. sorry
Then why are you talking about Jesus CHRIST?
Another "non-Christian" Christian...
Susie

Slippery Rock, PA

#573794 Dec 15, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so yer a "A" typical Christmas believing Xtian.
Most people feel I am a "B".. and not an "A".. but you are reading a post and not getting a true depiction of a person. Seems like you are fond of labels? why? That is an "A" characteristic ya know ; )
Susie

Slippery Rock, PA

#573795 Dec 15, 2012
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>THE BIBLE: The Human Self-Extinction Manifesto - How to Get a Species to Destroy Itself
I actually felt is was how you STOP from self-extintion.. A book to unserstand the affects of hatred.. what NOT to do to others, but what eva

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#573796 Dec 15, 2012
Susie wrote:
<quoted text>Not and xtian... have no clue what religion you are referring to.. sorry
Oh yes you are.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/xtian .

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#573797 Dec 15, 2012

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#573798 Dec 15, 2012
Susie wrote:
<quoted text>Most people feel I am a "B".. and not an "A".. but you are reading a post and not getting a true depiction of a person. Seems like you are fond of labels? why? That is an "A" characteristic ya know ; )
It was just my way of saying "atypical".
Susie

Slippery Rock, PA

#573799 Dec 15, 2012
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Susie: This story you have swollowed is going to lead the entire human race to self-extinction. You Christians love the idea of the Armegeddon that will destroy the human race, because if you can't own the world, no one will. You Christians are murderers for trying to kill the whole human race with this story that is a manifesto for human self-extinction.
Really?? the world has doubled in size in the past 40 years. Human's are not in danger of becoming extinct unless communistic atheist have their way. I actually thought it was the manifesto of the communistic atheist beliefs that was out murder millions for following God and wishing to rule the world.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#573800 Dec 15, 2012
as opposed to "a typical" because to me every freaking xtian has a different set of rules and beliefs. So they are like snowflakes.
Susie

Slippery Rock, PA

#573801 Dec 15, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yes you are.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/xtian .
No.. Not an xtian and never heard of it :) sorry.. you are wrong and your website doesn't say anything about me?? I am a Christian. I follow Christ and I have no clue who this x guy is to even follow him.. Did he appear in the move the X-Men??
Susie

Slippery Rock, PA

#573802 Dec 15, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> It was just my way of saying "atypical".
Actually you put "A" in capitals which referrs to that personality type.. or you would have said a typical without the need to emphasize the "A"

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#573803 Dec 15, 2012
Susie wrote:
<quoted text>When my children come home late they get disciplined as I see fit especially if it happens time and again.. However, they know the rules and they do not break them;
Want a do over?
Susie

Slippery Rock, PA

#573804 Dec 15, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
as opposed to "a typical" because to me every freaking xtian has a different set of rules and beliefs. So they are like snowflakes.
Aren't we all like snowflakes.. Differnt in our own way and that is the beauty of things? Sorry you can't see that.
Susie

Slippery Rock, PA

#573805 Dec 15, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Want a do over?
What is a do over? lol
Susie

Slippery Rock, PA

#573806 Dec 15, 2012
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Then why are you talking about Jesus CHRIST?
Another "non-Christian" Christian...
What are you talking about?? I am a Christian.. this x-man religion you speak of is not Jesus.. lol.. It is a movie with Haley Berry

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#573807 Dec 15, 2012
Susie wrote:
The real world is going to bit them in the butt or they will end up in prison one. We all have rules we must follow; like it or not that is life.
If God wasnít patient we would have all been dead by now.
The real world ends here.

Sharkey

Reno, NV

#573808 Dec 15, 2012
Susie wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about?? I am a Christian.. this x-man religion you speak of is not Jesus.. lol.. It is a movie with Haley Berry
OK...If Jesus is not Jesus then who is Jesus?
Susie, you're confusing - and embarrassing - yourself with bad spelling and bad jokes.
Susie

Slippery Rock, PA

#573809 Dec 15, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Want a do over?
A do over as a parent? NOPE!!!

There is no such thing as the perfect person or the perfect parent.

I have NEVER hit my children especially out of anger. I do not call them names or belittle them to prove my power or the need to be the powerful one; but I deserve respect and adoration since I raised them alone. They never woke up without me home or went to bed without me there; they do not even understand the concept of baby sitter; I was always there.

In our home we donít use name calling or violence as a form of punishment or degrading; some of you need to follow this rule!

We talk about the problem behavior and modify it through positive interventions; never negative. I made choices I believe have brought them to the people they are today and I am VERY proud of each one of them. They have never hit each other or anyone else. They do not call names and when faced with confrontation they find talking works best. There is no need for negativity in my home and I have no need for a do over!
I worked hard as a parent and yeah, I have made mistakes just like you and every other human on this earth has, but I learned a great deal from my mistakes and I like what I have become from my mistakes and I love the people I raised.. No do over wanted or needed; I would not cahnge a thing in my home..

Why are you asking? Are wishing for one? Sorry, no take backs in life .
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#573810 Dec 15, 2012
Susie wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't we all like snowflakes.. Differnt in our own way and that is the beauty of things? Sorry you can't see that.
No, all I see is Susie in conflict with other Christians calling their religion an "x-man" religion.
There's absolutely NO beauty in that, Susie....unless you're some kind of masochist...

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#573811 Dec 15, 2012
Xtian = Christian , Ripley's believe it ...or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min bad bob 176,594
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min marge 586,638
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 47 min Rosa_Winkel 292
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 3,750
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr mike 611,976
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Al Capone 5,827
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 40,223
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 443,012
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 99,367
More from around the web