Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR atheism is what caused this, you mentally blind moron. You have absolutely no grounds to tell me to stay off this site, You bigot.
What is wrong with you - using a horrific tragedy in your little pissing match against atheism. How can you be so hateful and callous? Again, what is wrong with you?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Just Results wrote:
There are a lot of parents suffering today because of atheism. This 20 year old was behaving like an atheist has been taught.......RUTHLESS, IRRESPONSIBILITY.
I really, really hope that you are a poe. The thought that you are a real person is depressing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When I moved to Southern California from Seattle years ago, somebody told me that I would lose one IQ point for every year I lived in Socal. Weather, hot tubs, sailboats, etc.
30+ years later, I think that's true.
But I'm fine with it.
Doesn't sound like too bad of a trade.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Just Results wrote:
There are a lot of parents suffering today because of atheism. This 20 year old was behaving like an atheist has been taught.......RUTHLESS, IRRESPONSIBILITY.
Adam Lanza's personality disorder was not unlike yours.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Each bullet that your cohort placed into the bodies of these children today has to be removed and examined. I bet you could care less about the suffering your punk anti0Christian caused to these families and these children, in the name of atheism.
What you promoted today is unthinkable, you gutless animal.
They were innocent and defenseless children, yet your fellow atheist acted upon the brainwashing barbaric teachings of atheism and killed them.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
There you go, politicizing, and thus diminishing the loss of life, a murder event. From the looks of it, it was probably racially motivated, though that won't stop you nut jobs from blaming everything but the shooter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Each bullet that your cohort placed into the bodies of these children today has to be removed and examined. I bet you could care less about the suffering your punk anti0Christian caused to these families and these children, in the name of atheism.
What you promoted today is unthinkable, you gutless animal.
They were innocent and defenseless children, yet your fellow atheist acted upon the brainwashing barbaric teachings of atheism and killed them.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Name one teaching of atheism.

Also, I think you need a more healthy outlet for your anger and frustration.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrong with you - using a horrific tragedy in your little pissing match against atheism. How can you be so hateful and callous? Again, what is wrong with you?
You idiot, I'm just telling the truth. How can you be so delusional ?

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrong with you - using a horrific tragedy in your little pissing match against atheism. How can you be so hateful and callous? Again, what is wrong with you?
I thought everyone knew.

JR is a sociopath.

Like Yellodog and The Troll of Many Names, he has some Christian programming, but he is dangerously unaware of reality.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Name one teaching of atheism.
To KILL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to realize that what happened today is the net result of atheism? How old are you? Have you not been paying attention to what has happened over the past 50 years? Are you a desensitized idiot like so many others ?
Wake up, you morron.
I think you may have a personality disorder.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to realize that what happened today is the net result of atheism? How old are you? Have you not been paying attention to what has happened over the past 50 years? Are you a desensitized idiot like so many others ?
Wake up, you morron.
Nope, it was video games, oh wait, it was the internet. No, it's television. It has to be rock and roll. Maybe it was because of rap.

You are insane and as heartless as the people trying to blame those, and you are thus scum of the species. It was a person with no regard for humans, that was all. Stop detracting from the loss of life, that was the important part of all that, the rest is just pure conjecture, especially at this point, and all you want is to point fingers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam Lanza's personality disorder was not unlike yours.
Oops

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought everyone knew.
JR is a sociopath.
Like Yellodog and The Troll of Many Names, he has some Christian programming, but he is dangerously unaware of reality.
You're right. I haven't seen too much of him - fortunately - as it turns out.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go, politicizing, and thus diminishing the loss of life, a murder event. From the looks of it, it was probably racially motivated, though that won't stop you nut jobs from blaming everything but the shooter.
I'm pointing out the net result of what Madelyn O'Hair's mission was in removing prayer, bible study, and God acknowledgment in the schools leads to.......human destruction.

We now see what 3 generations of kids being led to believe there is no God leads to.....utter chaos and death. You are a victim of that phenomenon and I don't know what its going to take to make you realize this, you mentally deranged dysfunctional atheist..

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you may have a personality disorder.
I think you are brain dead.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot, I'm just telling the truth. How can you be so delusional ?
How did you get like this? I'm sorry for you - it seems your religion has failed you - it has turned you into an irrational, hateful, and clearly spiritually unfulfilled person. I really am sorry.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it was video games, oh wait, it was the internet. No, it's television. It has to be rock and roll. Maybe it was because of rap.
You are insane and as heartless as the people trying to blame those, and you are thus scum of the species. It was a person with no regard for humans, that was all. Stop detracting from the loss of life, that was the important part of all that, the rest is just pure conjecture, especially at this point, and all you want is to point fingers.

A person with the mental ineptness you exhibit, lacking a belief in God, walked in a classroom today and shot 26 people to death , killed himself, with absolutely no regrets at all.

I see this, and you don't.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. I haven't seen too much of him - fortunately - as it turns out.
He's wrong. You just agreed with him because you are as evil and blind as he is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
To KILL.
Oh yeah, you're right, I forgot about that one. It's actually our only commandment - and in fact, I'm behind on my quota for the month.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Oops
Yes. You made a big mistake.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

464 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min Catcher1 172,512
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min marge 533,291
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 16 min mahesh 420
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 18 min An NFL Fan 115,482
Umpipi Omkhulu 24 min lindo 4
Emmasturbate ...okay so what does this word mea... (May '13) 25 min I am a Watsonian 147
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 50 min hazem selawi 38,478
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 224,514
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 256,838
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••