“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#573430 Dec 14, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that what happened today is unthinkable, and horrible,.
When are you going to realize that what happened today is the net result of atheism? How old are you? Have you not been paying attention to what has happened over the past 50 years? Are you a desensitized idiot like so many others ?

Wake up, you morron.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#573431 Dec 14, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR atheism is what caused this, you mentally blind moron. You have absolutely no grounds to tell me to stay off this site, You bigot.
What is wrong with you - using a horrific tragedy in your little pissing match against atheism. How can you be so hateful and callous? Again, what is wrong with you?

Location hidden

#573432 Dec 14, 2012
Just Results wrote:
There are a lot of parents suffering today because of atheism. This 20 year old was behaving like an atheist has been taught.......RUTHLESS, IRRESPONSIBILITY.
I really, really hope that you are a poe. The thought that you are a real person is depressing.

Location hidden

#573433 Dec 14, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When I moved to Southern California from Seattle years ago, somebody told me that I would lose one IQ point for every year I lived in Socal. Weather, hot tubs, sailboats, etc.
30+ years later, I think that's true.
But I'm fine with it.
Doesn't sound like too bad of a trade.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#573434 Dec 14, 2012
Just Results wrote:
There are a lot of parents suffering today because of atheism. This 20 year old was behaving like an atheist has been taught.......RUTHLESS, IRRESPONSIBILITY.
Adam Lanza's personality disorder was not unlike yours.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#573435 Dec 14, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Each bullet that your cohort placed into the bodies of these children today has to be removed and examined. I bet you could care less about the suffering your punk anti0Christian caused to these families and these children, in the name of atheism.
What you promoted today is unthinkable, you gutless animal.
They were innocent and defenseless children, yet your fellow atheist acted upon the brainwashing barbaric teachings of atheism and killed them.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
There you go, politicizing, and thus diminishing the loss of life, a murder event. From the looks of it, it was probably racially motivated, though that won't stop you nut jobs from blaming everything but the shooter.

Location hidden

#573436 Dec 14, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Each bullet that your cohort placed into the bodies of these children today has to be removed and examined. I bet you could care less about the suffering your punk anti0Christian caused to these families and these children, in the name of atheism.
What you promoted today is unthinkable, you gutless animal.
They were innocent and defenseless children, yet your fellow atheist acted upon the brainwashing barbaric teachings of atheism and killed them.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Name one teaching of atheism.

Also, I think you need a more healthy outlet for your anger and frustration.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#573437 Dec 14, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrong with you - using a horrific tragedy in your little pissing match against atheism. How can you be so hateful and callous? Again, what is wrong with you?
You idiot, I'm just telling the truth. How can you be so delusional ?

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#573438 Dec 14, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrong with you - using a horrific tragedy in your little pissing match against atheism. How can you be so hateful and callous? Again, what is wrong with you?
I thought everyone knew.

JR is a sociopath.

Like Yellodog and The Troll of Many Names, he has some Christian programming, but he is dangerously unaware of reality.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#573439 Dec 14, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Name one teaching of atheism.
To KILL.

Location hidden

#573440 Dec 14, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to realize that what happened today is the net result of atheism? How old are you? Have you not been paying attention to what has happened over the past 50 years? Are you a desensitized idiot like so many others ?
Wake up, you morron.
I think you may have a personality disorder.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#573441 Dec 14, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up, you morron.
Nope, it was video games, oh wait, it was the internet. No, it's television. It has to be rock and roll. Maybe it was because of rap.

You are insane and as heartless as the people trying to blame those, and you are thus scum of the species. It was a person with no regard for humans, that was all. Stop detracting from the loss of life, that was the important part of all that, the rest is just pure conjecture, especially at this point, and all you want is to point fingers.

Location hidden

#573442 Dec 14, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam Lanza's personality disorder was not unlike yours.
Oops

Location hidden

#573443 Dec 14, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought everyone knew.
JR is a sociopath.
Like Yellodog and The Troll of Many Names, he has some Christian programming, but he is dangerously unaware of reality.
You're right. I haven't seen too much of him - fortunately - as it turns out.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#573444 Dec 14, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go, politicizing, and thus diminishing the loss of life, a murder event. From the looks of it, it was probably racially motivated, though that won't stop you nut jobs from blaming everything but the shooter.
I'm pointing out the net result of what Madelyn O'Hair's mission was in removing prayer, bible study, and God acknowledgment in the schools leads to.......human destruction.

We now see what 3 generations of kids being led to believe there is no God leads to.....utter chaos and death. You are a victim of that phenomenon and I don't know what its going to take to make you realize this, you mentally deranged dysfunctional atheist..

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#573445 Dec 14, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you may have a personality disorder.
I think you are brain dead.

Location hidden

#573446 Dec 14, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot, I'm just telling the truth. How can you be so delusional ?
How did you get like this? I'm sorry for you - it seems your religion has failed you - it has turned you into an irrational, hateful, and clearly spiritually unfulfilled person. I really am sorry.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#573447 Dec 14, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it was video games, oh wait, it was the internet. No, it's television. It has to be rock and roll. Maybe it was because of rap.
You are insane and as heartless as the people trying to blame those, and you are thus scum of the species. It was a person with no regard for humans, that was all. Stop detracting from the loss of life, that was the important part of all that, the rest is just pure conjecture, especially at this point, and all you want is to point fingers.

A person with the mental ineptness you exhibit, lacking a belief in God, walked in a classroom today and shot 26 people to death , killed himself, with absolutely no regrets at all.

I see this, and you don't.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#573448 Dec 14, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. I haven't seen too much of him - fortunately - as it turns out.
He's wrong. You just agreed with him because you are as evil and blind as he is.

Location hidden

#573449 Dec 14, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
To KILL.
Oh yeah, you're right, I forgot about that one. It's actually our only commandment - and in fact, I'm behind on my quota for the month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 min ChromiuMan 5,460
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min KayMarie 548,611
why are most gay white and latino men bias agai... (Aug '13) 17 min dtong 14
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min ChristineM 229,976
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min who 261,661
Sharing my wife's nude pics to be exposed 37 min flack 40
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 47 min New Age Spiritual... 602,172
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 3 hr MeHere 388
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 4 hr flatbushsam 126

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE