How do you like Ceredo?
How do you like Google?

“Evolution of Consciousness”

Since: Jul 07

Monkey Shines

#573636 Dec 15, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are atheists like you such hateful useless people ???
'
Why are "Christians" like you such hateful useless people ???

You are not a Christian, JR... NONE of you who are spouting such above hatred are truly Christians.

Oh... or maybe you're another one who just insults others to make yourself feel superior?

I find it appalling the amount of hatred people like you spew out making Christianity look so horrible.

Peace to you all the same.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#573637 Dec 15, 2012
Susie wrote:
<quoted text>How do you like Google?
Don't be so sure.

I'm hip on WVa. Did a lot of whitewater rafting on the New River.

Watched the crazies parachute off the bridge.

Traveled the countryside.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#573638 Dec 15, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Why? Do they have larger cups in the winter in your country?
D size

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#573639 Dec 15, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WgHz4qWawNIXX

You and River fighting again aye? Well you can crash on my sandhill if you want?

Heheheh
Susie

Whitesville, NY

#573640 Dec 15, 2012
Darwin the Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
'
Why are "Christians" like you such hateful useless people ???
You are not a Christian, JR... NONE of you who are spouting such above hatred are truly Christians.
Oh... or maybe you're another one who just insults others to make yourself feel superior?
I find it appalling the amount of hatred people like you spew out making Christianity look so horrible.
Peace to you all the same.
With all due respect, people are vomitting hatred; their belief has nothing to do with what is being spewed. If that were the case then one could say deist spew hate because they are deist and so forth. You and I know that is not how it is... Some Christians just like some atheist, some agnostics, some deist and any other form of belief or non-belief are just full of hate and cannot help themselves but emit hate. I cannot blame someone for the hate they spew because they are deist no more than you can claim it is because they are Christian; it's man in general

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#573641 Dec 15, 2012
Susie wrote:
<quoted text>So you think I'm hot?? My oh my..Why you don't even know me..
Tesla
Little Suzi's on the up, looking for a get-away Ruby tries to bring her down, she's lookin' for another way Little Suzi's on the up, headin' for the spotlights Ruby finally gets up, lookin' for some quiet night
And the music makes her feel so hot Ooh and she'll smile for the camera with all she's got Don't bring her down, she's a lot like you She'll be richer by far if her dreams come true Little Suzi's on the up
Little Suzi's on the up, now suddenly it's not a game Ruby's got to give up,'cause Suzi's plainly set on pain Little Suzi's on the up, cost in cost, your point is made Ruby's gonna hang around, to make sure Suzi's okay
And the music makes her feel so hot Ooh and she'll smile for the camera with all she's got Don't bring her down, she's a lot like you She'll be richer by far if her dreams come true
Don't you bring her down, she's a lot like you She'll be richer by far if her dreams come true Little Suzi's on the up
And the music makes her feel so hot Ooh and she'll smile for the camera with all she's got Don't you bring her down, she's a lot like you She'll be richer by far if her dreams come true
Don't you bring her down, she's a lot like you She'll be richer by far when her dreams come true
Little Suzi's on the up, oh yes she is, Suzi go, Suzi go, Suzi go! Now she's on the up, little Suzi's on the up Heading for the spotlight, oh little Suzi Oh and the music makes her feel so hot, go little Suzi, oh yeah Ohh, yeah, yeah, ohh yeah
I see you have done this before, I guess you should be happy that you know what to do know.:) i wont even have to get you drunk this time ^^

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#573642 Dec 15, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Yes there were disputes but the blueprint was all right there from the beginning which predated the Emperior Constantine. Besides all them teachings still go on in some churches. They are not considered part of historic Christianity.
.. during this era, monotheism and Christianity were fundamentally at odds with pagan thought and ritual. Athanasius and the trinity concept aligned with polytheistic beliefs ..

.. the pagan priests who administered sacred rites and helped maintain order were replaced by Priests and the RCC. When presented with three gods, pagan conversion was accelerated ..

.. to claim Emperor Constantine, Athanasius and Arius were not part of historic Christianity is intellectually dishonest ..

#573643 Dec 15, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so sure.
Well Catcher. I'm debating about moving to West Virginia. I'm just concerned about the humidity and lack of real Mexican food.

With Established Harem

#573644 Dec 15, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm as perfect as your god.
And I'm here to help.
.. you are a god ..
Susie

Whitesville, NY

#573645 Dec 15, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so sure.
West Virginia is a beautiful state and I have been all over the entire state; no other place compaires to the beauty. You should also know the New River is over a 100 of miles away from me and I am in a more urban area and that Ceredo Kenova area is not exactly coutry side like the New River Beckely area. I am in the Ohio River Valley.. Ceredo is a part of the Huntington-Ashland, WV-KY-OH, Metropolitan Statistical Area with a population of 288,649... Just saying I have traveled a lot myself. Not comparrible to Long Beach, about half the size, but a far cry from countryside like many parts of the state.

With Established Harem

#573646 Dec 15, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Also Isaiah 53.
10.''For the Lord was pleased to crush Him, putting Him to grief; If He would render Himself as a guilt offering.(Death)
Hw will see His offspring. He will prolong His days.(How can He see if offspring and prolong His days if He is dead?) Resurrection.
11. My Servant will justisfy the many, as He will bear their iniquities.
12. Because He poured Himself to death and was numbered for the transgressors; Yet He Himself bore the sin of many, and interceded for the transgressors.
.. are we conducting bible study today ??..

With Established Harem

#573647 Dec 15, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay a little more attention, or you will find yourself under the Catcher white sheet.
.. or, HL's white sheet. Most women do ..
Susie

Whitesville, NY

#573648 Dec 15, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Catcher. I'm debating about moving to West Virginia. I'm just concerned about the humidity and lack of real Mexican food.
Nice Mexican restaraunt two blocks down.. fully owned and ran by Mexican's... Cannot help ya with the humidity. I live along the Ohio River.. What can I say ;/

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#573649 Dec 15, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You and River fighting again aye? Well you can crash on my sandhill if you want?
Heheheh
Do you have mirages or just basic cable?
Susie

Whitesville, NY

#573650 Dec 15, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I see you have done this before, I guess you should be happy that you know what to do know.:) i wont even have to get you drunk this time ^^
Some people find stiff drink helps them when dealing with me so don't rule that out just yet ; )

With Established Harem

#573651 Dec 15, 2012
Susie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you were too wrapped up under your little white sheet to understand the humor.. lol
.. hi ya Susie ..

.. don't let Catcher's white sheet upset you. He's somewhat arrogant about his mastery of rhetoric ..

.. can we be friends? My sheet is multicolored, somewhat like a rainbow ..

#573652 Dec 15, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you are a god ..
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm as perfect as your god.
And I'm here to help.

Al said: Gag!!!!! Lol!

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#573653 Dec 15, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't do it, Al.

With all due respect, and apologies to those who transcend the general standard, West Virginia is horribly backward, in many respects.

I'd say it's worse than Rancho even.

Charleston is the only exception, I think. It's a metropolis, has a decent newspaper, good restaurants (although true Mexican food is hard to find), and cultural activities.

Sorry Susie, but I have to tell it like it is (credit Howard Cosell).
Susie

Whitesville, NY

#573654 Dec 15, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Side bar.. WV is one of the few states that actually have all four seasons. Spring is warm, Summer is very hot, Fall is crisp and Winter is bitter cold. This is where the people go during the changes in the leaves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Mnbvc 30,865
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Berzerkers 286,543
Anthony Bragg 3 hr Eyes open Smh 29
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 3 hr USSF 184
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,223
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 6 hr Doctor REALITY 5
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 hr Seentheotherside 619,790
More from around the web