Prove there's a god.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#573350 Dec 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
here's a thought - how about you apply your same skeptic logic againt all the things 'they say'! make the antichrist 'scholars' prove their theories!:)
What?

I put that into Google Translate, and it couldn't identify the language.

Fennario

#573351 Dec 14, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
Enjoy Hell, you get what you ask for.

I often hear the comment, "Science has proved there is no God." What a funny statement for a neophyte to make. Science is completely incapable of proving such a thing.
I'm not saying that because I don't like science, but rather because I know a little about how science works. Science operates on induction. The inductive method entails searching out things in the world and drawing generalized conclusions about those things based on observation. Scientists can only draw conclusions on what they find, not on what they can't find.
Science, by its very nature, is never capable of proving the non-existence of anything.
For example, can science prove there are no unicorns? Absolutely not. How could science ever prove that unicorns don't exist? All science can do is say that scientists may have been looking for unicorns for a long time and never found any. They might therefore conclude that no one is justified in believing that unicorns exist. They might show how certain facts considered to be evidence for unicorns in the past can be explained adequately by other things. They may invoke Occam's Razor to favor a simpler explanation for the facts than that unicorns exist. But scientists can never prove unicorns themselves don't exist.
Since science, by its very nature, is never capable of proving the non-existence of anything, one can never accurately claim that science has proven God doesn't exist. That's a misuse of the discipline. Such a claim would require omniscience. The only way one can say a thing does not exist is not by using the inductive method, but by using a deductive method, by showing that there's something about the concept itself that is contradictory.

<SMILE> NAH....TOO FUNNY. LOL, OR "LAY" for "Laughing At You"
It's pretty obvious when you start and stop plagiarizing. Why do you suppose that is?
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#573352 Dec 14, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>It would only matter who I was if your intent was to try to be a stalker troll. I could care less what you think or who you are, and it is clear that none of those you claim as cyber friends care what you think either.
Loco, nobody here cares that you are a self-hating gay man that, because of that self-hate, did crimes so horrific that you are now locked up in a psychiatric prison for the rest of your pathetic, [email protected] life with nothing to do but come to Topix with a hundred different names and hate that never changes.

And no one really gives a crap that you're pissed because it is clear why Nurse Rufus won't go out with an @sshole like you and no other decent man would touch you with a ten-inch pole.

So drop the bitterness so you can hurry up and get a man, Loco! You are in serious need of a good BROmance in your life but you gotta stop being an @sshole first!

Fennario

#573353 Dec 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
again - you are not my god and i reject your religion.
And America and the West are rejecting yours. We're losing you, and you're losing the West. Let's call it a wash.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#573354 Dec 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i reject your rejection. you should stick to what you know; the habits of public restrooms.
i'm ready for a truce if/when you are:)
liar
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#573355 Dec 14, 2012
BadBreathBruce wrote:
<quoted text> No need to. And, regarding your name, there are lots of things Christians do which are good for the world. It's just that they don't trumpet those good deeds out. Like the Bible says - when doing good works, don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing (Matthew 6: 3 and 4). What has atheism ever done for the world?? And, even if it DID do good works, Christianity did them first. It's only doing what the Christians have been doing for centuries. You have a good day.
It is arrogant of you to think that only Christian people can do good.
Those other religions don't count, oh, no. Just the Christians.
You are displaying a predjudiced, divisive, and superior attitide.
"Christianity did them first".
No, they didn't, becuase Christianity was NOT the first religion and other people besides Christians do good deeds.
You are being an anti-non-Christian bigot.
What has atheism done for the world? Plenty of the same things religionists have done for the world, except they do those things because it's simply the right thing to do, unlike religionists who only do good deeds in a selfish pursuit to "earn goodie points with god" and manipulate vulnerable and gullible people to believe that story.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#573356 Dec 14, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Laconic Assassins is not Patricia. He's THE TROLL OF MANY SOCKS ..
And dirty and stinky ones too....

Fennario

#573357 Dec 14, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
Really, so why are you all constantly trying to defend homosexuality.
Why wouldn't we?
Laconic Assassins wrote:
Newport expects Americans' level of religiosity to increase over the next 20 years because the number of Americans 65 and older will double over the next 20 years.
We'll see, won't we? Or somebody will if we don't.
Laconic Assassins wrote:
Another trend that could impact religiosity in the United States is that Americans have been migrating from less religious states to more religious states over the previous decade.
LOL.

Are you one of those people who think that daylight savings time increases the amount of daylight the earth receives from the sun?
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#573358 Dec 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
rather "may God be true and every man a liar"
So what's the wait for then?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#573359 Dec 14, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
He apparently got banned as "Silent Assassin".

#573361 Dec 14, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>He apparently got banned as "Silent Assassin".
Hi Mac! Yup, he just won't learn I guess. Even my deranged chihuahua who eats her poop has better sense than "troll boy"

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#573362 Dec 14, 2012
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Sign me up!
LOL but we have mucho grande ...lol

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#573363 Dec 14, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mac! Yup, he just won't learn I guess. Even my deranged chihuahua who eats her poop has better sense than "troll boy"
I know. It's tiring - I no longer even try to keep track of all the effing socks.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#573364 Dec 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
rather "may God be true and every man a liar"
In the image any questions?
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#573365 Dec 14, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Come again, we see all the hate coming from your crowd, because we don't buy your opinion as anything other than the rantings of mad people on there way to their execution. Your negative opinion are you based. It simply that you inherited the bad seed. Ask your mommy for a different stalking, perhaps one without coals and disappointments.
You mention church, which one, the church of the Anusrectusmus or perhaps you meant a Voodoo church. Certainly, there are all kinds of churches and many of them simply practice secularism and self haterism and like you, they call themselves atheist and deny the god who them serve, satan.
You display your evil, stupidity, incoherence, self-hatred, and hatred of others all over this board...and you want to now act like a victim????

PSSHT! You are a f*cking JOKE. Get the hell outta here with that bullsh!t with your loco @ss!

You DESERVE the hate that comes your way, Loco @ss. If you dish it out you better be able to take it. If you do feel hated, you SHOULD be hated, you psycho sicko.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#573366 Dec 14, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
So funky you might as well throw them away rather than wash them.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#573367 Dec 14, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>He apparently got banned as "Silent Assassin".
Oh, no, he gave up on that name a long time ago.
Now he's the LO-COta Assasin who is LO-CO!
Coo-coo for cocoa puffs!
He even called himself "god" at one point, the point where he was about to REALLY go off the deep end (oh, my mistake, he's LONG BEEN off the deep end).
He really has nothing better to do than to sit here day after day, get banned over and over and use name after name.
You can't feel sorry for someone like Loco @ss. He deserves no sympathy.
He's already on the crazy train to BALALALALALALALand!

#573368 Dec 14, 2012
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>So funky you might as well throw them away rather than wash them.
Ewwwww! Just the thought of how sticky and gummy they must be. Do you suppose they're flammable?
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#573369 Dec 14, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!

#573370 Dec 14, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I know. It's tiring - I no longer even try to keep track of all the effing socks.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min onemale 281,858
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Dr Banonator 63,733
Gift Suggestion for a God Daughter? (Mar '15) 1 hr EstherMoore 2
herbal incense and legal buds for sale (Aug '11) 2 hr lee 10
Mencari teman seks wanita yang gersang (Sep '15) 2 hr eyem 20
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Steve III 653,905
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 hr WasteWater 2,576
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr lightbeamrider 106,495
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr LAWEST100 618,736
More from around the web