“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#572985 Dec 13, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> As long as you assume there is nothing wrong with homosexuality then you will have to discredit the Bible. No surprise there. As long as you assume you will not have to answer to God for it then you can keep on doing it all. When it comes to your sexuality you are atheistic in your thinking. If you really loved your partner then you would not put her in jeopardy with God. That is why you ignore and twist up responses. We all have to give up certain behaviors in order to get right with God. You want to have your cake and eat it too. Been there done that. It does not work. If amoung the elect then the consequences are severe. It will rain on your parade. The Almighty is nobody to mess around with.
.. why did you change focus from slavery to homosexuality and eternal salvation? Should we request an impartial moderator ??..

Synopsis

1. God ordained and blessed slavery in Genesis 9:25-26 (The Curse of Ham).
2. Any form of slavery is immoral.
3. Logically, the Abrahamic God is immoral.

.. don't lecture me on morals when you protect, defend and justify the immoral practice of slavery condoned by your God ..

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#572986 Dec 13, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>The that makes you one day from being exactly 3 times my age, as I will be 66.
Happy Birthday in advance, hon. Likely we will never be able to more than just chat, because you have made it clear you would not want a man of my longevity, which has been making me cry myself to sleep for the past several nights since you first said that.
Rather heart breaking actually.:)
We go all through life with all its ups and downs and gain wisdom, and lots of neat techniques that we wished we had known about when we were young, and then no young woman wants us anymore, unless we are multimillionaires, and sadly I don't quite meet that condition.
No, it would make Clem 1/3 your age. BTW, talking/thinking backwards is a sign of senility.

Why should it make you sad that some anonymous poster prefers a little younger guy? It is what it is. Some people have a "type" that they are attracted to, some don't. Also, if you are married the subject should be irrelevant.

FYI, today's 19 year old boys are much more sophisticated, sexually, than previous generations like yours. Older men ain't got nuthin' on them.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#572987 Dec 13, 2012
BadBreathBruce wrote:
YOU are proof that God exists. YOU were made with an intelligence, therefore YOU were made by an intelligent being. And as for the silly question "Well, if God made us, then WHO made God??". Answer: NOBODY. God has NO BEGINNING and NO END, just like the ETERNITY He exists in (which He created BTW). That's the difference between TIME and ETERNITY.
prove it
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#572988 Dec 13, 2012
Flagler Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a spineless liar. It's truly awful and gut-wrenching what atheism has done to the mental state of human beings these days. We can blame all of the public shootings on atheism as it has stripped the common good of people away and replaced it with the filth of anti-Christianity and Satanism. We can expect more atheistic hatred and death as we see more people fall away from the founding principles of this country----Christianity.
stop lying Porter

www.evilbible.com

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#572989 Dec 13, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
never such a thing as a thats!
never such a thing as a your!
never such a thing as a personal!
never such a thing as an opinion!
and never such a thing as a henry!
sounds like alot of tomfoolery to me.
Flagler Beach

Pell City, AL

#572990 Dec 13, 2012
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
stop lying Porter
Who is Porter? Are you having another paranoia come-apart?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#572991 Dec 13, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't care less what sex you are since there is nothing about you that piques my interest.
I was suggesting that you are clueless abut certain things.
have they started calling you by names which you are not yet?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#572992 Dec 13, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
It's his satanic indoctrinated opinion, albeit a wrong opinion regardless.
you got that right..........satanic.
you know how you can tell who the satanic are? they are the ones trying to silence your voice on here if you mention God.

Location hidden

#572993 Dec 13, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
have they started calling you by names which you are not yet?
I don't pay much attention to the list internet trolls use.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#572994 Dec 13, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't pay much attention to the list internet trolls use.
good for you.
they seem to want to push and shove people off that disagree with them. how boring would it be for them if no one was taking an opposite stand on here?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#572995 Dec 13, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a guy. q:
Show me nothing. Where is it and how is it defined?
If Aero unzipped his pants for you, you'd know how to define nothing.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#572996 Dec 13, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/al-...
"In the months that followed, President Bush and Vice President Cheney especially Cheney insinuated publicly that Iraq had been involved in 9/11. Polls showed that by 2003, when the US invaded Iraq, millions of Americans had come to believe that was the case. The US 9/11 Commission, however, would conclude that Iraq had nothing to do with the attacks."
Seems Iran had a lot more involvement.
Maybe Dumbya just misspelled it.
How long are you gonna be blaming Bush?

Have you conveniently forgotten that whole al Qaeda was growing in strength, all you cared about was Clinton's BJ?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#572997 Dec 13, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. why did you change focus from slavery to homosexuality and eternal salvation? Should we request an impartial moderator ??..
Synopsis
.. don't lecture me on morals when you protect, defend and justify the immoral practice of slavery condoned by your God ..
Oh, but God only told them those rules back then because it was what the times were like then. God was directed by man and not man by God. God only meant his rules regarding love etc. to apply to us today.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#572998 Dec 13, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Synopsis
1. God did neither ordain not bless slavery in Genesis 9:25-26. Before quoting scripture you must first understand it. See Gen 9:24, also.

24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.

25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

1A. See "servant, not slave.
1B. See Noah said, not God said.

2. I agree, but that is a relative statement.

3. Your logic is actually illogical.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#572999 Dec 13, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>No, it would make Clem 1/3 your age. BTW, talking/thinking backwards is a sign of senility.
Why should it make you sad that some anonymous poster prefers a little younger guy? It is what it is. Some people have a "type" that they are attracted to, some don't. Also, if you are married the subject should be irrelevant.
FYI, today's 19 year old boys are much more sophisticated, sexually, than previous generations like yours. Older men ain't got nuthin' on them.
Lol, boooots thinks that Clem is 199....

What the........? 19 years old boys are sophisticated sexually? Lol, what, for the whole minute of sex?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#573000 Dec 13, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but God only told them those rules back then because it was what the times were like then. God was directed by man and not man by God. God only meant his rules regarding love etc. to apply to us today.
No boooots, you're thinking of Leviticus.

HL'stalking about Gen 9:25 (where Noah spoke, not God..........

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#573001 Dec 13, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>No, it would make Clem 1/3 your age. BTW, talking/thinking backwards is a sign of senility.
Kind of interesting that you took my post to her that seriously. Actually, no offense to younger people, as we all were there at some point, though due to life circumstances, a major death in the family, and heavy farm work to do, I actually missed out a lot of the growing up years living like a kid of my age, because I had to grow up fast.

Personally, and I mean this in all sincerity, it I was looking, which I am not, for a new woman, and I went either to a bar, some social event, or even online, which is how I found my current wife, I would not even consider a relationship with someone more than 10 or 15 years younger than myself, because strangely enough, when you are young, middle age and old people seem ancient, but when you get up to those years, young people seem very childish.

I would not enjoy spending a lot of time with a woman in her teens, or 20s to 40s, as they would not have the same interests in general as I do, nor would they have the same energy level to follow interests as I do.

My 1st wife and my current wife were both 9 to 10 months younger than me. My gf/common-law wife between my two legal marriages was 5 years younger than me, and that was only coincidental as she and I happened to be walking together on a hiking club walk, and found out we were both divorced/separated, and since that was only shortly after I had been living with my first wife (about 1 1/2 months actually) most of my previous hikes I would have been hiking with singles or married people, but would have been in a marriage and not looking.

We kind of hit it off, and at the age I was then, 5 years difference was not that significant.

When I was in highschool, lower grades, I thought the kids in grade 13 (yes grade 13 in Ontario until fairly recently) were very adult and grown up. Now when I see university kids on the buses or street here, as we have a university here, I think they seem like little kids to me. It amazes me (in my mind) that kids go to university so young (actually they do start now one year younger than earlier due to eliminating grade 13, which was required to go to university).

Though a very young woman might appear attractive to me initially, my interest would wain quickly as I got to know her, in most cases. I do like to joke around with women on here though, as age is very difficult to see from behind a computer monitor.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#573002 Dec 13, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Synopsis
LOL. Seems you like to dish it out but don't like it much when it is handed back to you! I addressed slavery. You ignored. Did not respond to my points. You have an agenda. That is all i pointed out.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#573003 Dec 13, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a guy. q:
Show me nothing. Where is it and how is it defined?
Sir, "nothing" is an impossibility.

Location hidden

#573004 Dec 13, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
good for you.
they seem to want to push and shove people off that disagree with them. how boring would it be for them if no one was taking an opposite stand on here?
That IS their agenda; to have no opposition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min waaasssuuup 603,536
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min Chris Clearwater 175,021
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min KayMarie 554,702
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min Rick in Kansas 263,400
Dish Network 1 hr mnb0495 1
Is Incest with mother is most pleasurable of all? (Feb '12) 1 hr fdskjfsdkj344 38
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 64
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 3 hr Arun 137

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE