Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#572963 Dec 13, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you...you...YOU.......I MEANT WHAT COLOUR SHOUlD I WEAR, YOU.....!
LOL
What a way to tell me that you have green eyes!
The best clothing is your birthday suit :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#572964 Dec 13, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, there is no god!
Is that your final answer? You have all 3 lives remaining, you can phone a friend, 50/50 or ask the topix audience?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#572965 Dec 13, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
God has told man what He does or doesn't do, is or isn't.
I can say what God does or doesnt do, is or isnt because HE HIMSELF tells mankind what HE does or doesnt do, is or isnt.
God teaches from Scripture as well as through logic and reason and observation.
Okay. So why do you believe men, if men are fallible?

Do you always believe everything that has been told to you?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#572966 Dec 13, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
Did you just say that Iraq had nothing to do with the attack on 9-11?!?
WTF?

Are you saying it did?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#572967 Dec 13, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. you've yet to convince me of any justification for slavery and I find the morals in your Bible to be corrupt, without compassion and inhumane ..
.. you excuse the enslavement of people yet find homosexuality vile. What interesting morals you have ..
As long as you assume there is nothing wrong with homosexuality then you will have to discredit the Bible. No surprise there. As long as you assume you will not have to answer to God for it then you can keep on doing it all. When it comes to your sexuality you are atheistic in your thinking. If you really loved your partner then you would not put her in jeopardy with God. That is why you ignore and twist up responses. We all have to give up certain behaviors in order to get right with God. You want to have your cake and eat it too. Been there done that. It does not work. If amoung the elect then the consequences are severe. It will rain on your parade. The Almighty is nobody to mess around with.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#572968 Dec 13, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
Are you saying it did?
Of course they did.

Iraq helped to fund Al Qaeda.

Iraq trainded Al Qaeda troops.

Iraq funded a lot of their training.

They let themselves known after 9-11. Ever hear of AQI, Al-Qaeda in Iraq?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda_in_Iraq

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#572969 Dec 13, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I have no lack of understanding.

Sure you do.

When you don't understand that a translation which accurately depicts the parent subject material is better than a translation that depicts the parent subject material inaccurately you've exhibited a lack of comprehension.

That I have to explain this to you only examples your lack of comprehension even further.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Why do atheists always resort to that line?
It is only pointed out when you do not understand what you're talking about.

It isn't done always, and it's only done when you exhibit a lack of comprehension.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I understand that God has had many names over the years. Names given to Him by man.
You mean "gods".

That is what we are talking about here, unless you are suggesting that the Canaanite culture, which existed long before the Hebrew culture was worshiping your deity before the Hebrew people, and that when the Canaanites worshiped that deity, it had different attributes, and it was a lesser deity. One among many.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
No matter what you call Him, El, Elohim, Yahweh, YHVH, etc, you're still discussing the same God.
No, I'm not, and again, you exhibit your lack of comprehension in the statement above, and ignorance.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I think you're trying to be deceptive & deceitful in this line of commentary.
No, I just happen to understand what I'm talking about here.

I comprehend the subject better than you.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#572970 Dec 13, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh c'mon, boooots. That's like saying you want to buy a crown for your dollar because some say "cash is king"....

The point is, Satan isn't a god.
Satan doesn't exist, IMO, but my comment was stating that some people claim Satan is the God of the Earth. That is a new concept to me, and so I was just raising it as something that some people here claim.

There are no gods, as far as I know.

Location hidden

#572971 Dec 13, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my birthday on 16th dec, me will be 22. dw i'm catching up!:-)
The that makes you one day from being exactly 3 times my age, as I will be 66.

Happy Birthday in advance, hon. Likely we will never be able to more than just chat, because you have made it clear you would not want a man of my longevity, which has been making me cry myself to sleep for the past several nights since you first said that.

Rather heart breaking actually.:)

We go all through life with all its ups and downs and gain wisdom, and lots of neat techniques that we wished we had known about when we were young, and then no young woman wants us anymore, unless we are multimillionaires, and sadly I don't quite meet that condition.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#572972 Dec 13, 2012
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you do.
When you don't understand that a translation which accurately depicts the parent subject material is better than a translation that depicts the parent subject material inaccurately you've exhibited a lack of comprehension.
That I have to explain this to you only examples your lack of comprehension even further.
<quoted text> It is only pointed out when you do not understand what you're talking about.
It isn't done always, and it's only done when you exhibit a lack of comprehension.
<quoted text> You mean "gods".
That is what we are talking about here, unless you are suggesting that the Canaanite culture, which existed long before the Hebrew culture was worshiping your deity before the Hebrew people, and that when the Canaanites worshiped that deity, it had different attributes, and it was a lesser deity. One among many.
<quoted text>
No, I'm not, and again, you exhibit your lack of comprehension in the statement above, and ignorance.
<quoted text>No, I just happen to understand what I'm talking about here.
I comprehend the subject better than you.
No, I don't mean "gods", I mean God. Which is why I typed God and not gods.

God didn't reveal himself to the Canaanite culture as far as I know. They wouldn't have known anything about him. So? You quoted from the Standard Jewish Bible, not a canaanite work.

You're stll being deceptive in this discussion. Why can't you understand that Jesus is my Lord & Savior and I don't really care what the Canaanites thought. Nor the Egyptians, nor the Sumerians. Why? Because Jesus came after them.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#572973 Dec 13, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no god at all!
thats your personal opinion.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#572974 Dec 13, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan doesn't exist, IMO, but my comment was stating that some people claim Satan is the God of the Earth. That is a new concept to me, and so I was just raising it as something that some people here claim.
There are no gods, as far as I know.
I'll try to make this simple. "Satan is the God of the Earth" is a metaphor. like "cash is king", "so tired I could sleep for a week", "so hungry I could eat a horse"......

Satan = evil, deceit, lies, gluttony, etc. For one to say that Satan is the God of the Earth simply means that his motives, his trickery, has taken hold of a lot of people and it seems to be heading furhter & further in that direction.

Satan can't control anybody directly. All he can do is "whisper" in your your ear, influence you & your judgement. In the end it is the individual that makes their own choices.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#572975 Dec 13, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
thats your personal opinion.
never such a thing as a thats!

never such a thing as a your!

never such a thing as a personal!

never such a thing as an opinion!

and never such a thing as a henry!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#572976 Dec 13, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
AHA!
Thank God for you man!!!!!!!!!!
I love you (well, not in the gay sense of course)!!!!
You can get something from nothing.
Zero is a real number and THE CONDITION OF "NOTHING" IS ONE (1) CONDITION. "NOTHING" IS A REAL AND POSITIVE MATERIAL STATE.
If you are looking for something in a field that is called "nothingness"; you must accept that that "nothing" is a real condition in itself.
Hence; WHERE THERE IS NOTHING, THAT CONDITION OF NO-THING BECOMES THE FIRST THING.
Herein is the claim of creation from intelligence explained: only a logical entity has the capacity to create something from nothing...
I'm not a guy. q:

Show me nothing. Where is it and how is it defined?
BadBreathBruce

Christchurch, New Zealand

#572977 Dec 13, 2012
YOU are proof that God exists. YOU were made with an intelligence, therefore YOU were made by an intelligent being. And as for the silly question "Well, if God made us, then WHO made God??". Answer: NOBODY. God has NO BEGINNING and NO END, just like the ETERNITY He exists in (which He created BTW). That's the difference between TIME and ETERNITY.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#572978 Dec 13, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they did.
Iraq helped to fund Al Qaeda.
Iraq trainded Al Qaeda troops.
Iraq funded a lot of their training.
They let themselves known after 9-11. Ever hear of AQI, Al-Qaeda in Iraq?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda_in_Iraq
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/al-...

"In the months that followed, President Bush and Vice President Cheney – especially Cheney – insinuated publicly that Iraq had been involved in 9/11. Polls showed that by 2003, when the US invaded Iraq, millions of Americans had come to believe that was the case. The US 9/11 Commission, however, would conclude that Iraq had nothing to do with the attacks."

Seems Iran had a lot more involvement.

Maybe Dumbya just misspelled it.

Location hidden

#572979 Dec 13, 2012
Flagler Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a spineless liar. It's truly awful and gut-wrenching what atheism has done to the mental state of human beings these days. We can blame all of the public shootings on atheism as it has stripped the common good of people away and replaced it with the filth of anti-Christianity and Satanism. We can expect more atheistic hatred and death as we see more people fall away from the founding principles of this country----Christianity.
I wouldn't put a lot of money on that theory, because I am more inclined to think that people with bad attitudes, like you exhibit in that post, are behind these shootings etc.

"OH, look Mommy, an atheist!!! Call the cops quick, he might shoot someone."

Like my son said to his mother one day when they had sat down on a park bench in a city, and we lived on a farm far from any city, and he had seen Black people only on tv, "Hey look, mommy, a robber" when a Black man sat down on the same bench. My wife was appropriately embarrassed and likely had to apologize profusely to the man.

Forget the 'you are a bigot' comment that you are about to send, as my current wife is Black, and neither my 1st wife or I were prejudiced against Black people back then, nor would we have ever given our son reason to make the statement he did. He was extremely clever, and I guess he had seen something on the tv where someone who was Black was a thief in whatever he saw, and so he assumed that Black meant robber.

Sadly many adults and cops still make that assumption.

At one time when our kids were young my wife had her father fix our tv electrical cord with an extra male-female connection where we could easily access it but not the kids, so that we could unplug the tv (without having to move everything and climbed behind the tv to unplug it from the wall) so the kids couldn't turn it on until we wanted them to watch it, so I am not even sure where he saw a show with Black people committing robberies, except if it was sometime when he was visiting a grandparent or perhaps we had a baby sitter who was watching tv.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#572980 Dec 13, 2012
Flagler Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a spineless liar. It's truly awful and gut-wrenching what atheism has done to the mental state of human beings these days. We can blame all of the public shootings on atheism as it has stripped the common good of people away and replaced it with the filth of anti-Christianity and Satanism. We can expect more atheistic hatred and death as we see more people fall away from the founding principles of this country----Christianity.
Your post has a tone of that you feel threatened by atheism.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#572981 Dec 13, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweeti, do you want to come to my place and check out my sex yourself? I have never been a woman, though I will admit that did wear a dress, high heels and a partial wig to a Hallowe'en Party once back maybe 7 or 8 years ago. Does that count? I found the bra itched me, and the high heels are the pits.
I couldn't care less what sex you are since there is nothing about you that piques my interest.
I was suggesting that you are clueless abut certain things.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#572982 Dec 13, 2012
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>When you spit on atheists, does that make you a special kind of christian or a typical christian?
When you scoff, persecute, and ridicule Christians daily, does that make you a special kind of atheist or the typical atheist? I say typical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 28 min Catcher1 101,231
I love you sister Joyce Meyer 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Liamm 670,552
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,310
hurricane hyjinks by yin katz 6 hr yin katz 4
lsexting 7 hr splashshane 1
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 8 hr Pres Mr Donald J ... 91
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr btcmacroecon 286,473
More from around the web