Prove there's a god.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#572928 Dec 13, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
God is of a nature that is unlike the material world of which man is apart.
How do you know this?

Citation please.

For one to say that they know what "God" does or doesn't do, is or isn't, or any other aspect of "God" - is unfounded and misleading.
newsReports

AOL

#572929 Dec 13, 2012

ISRAEL -- VATICAN meetings RE: MIDEAST

&fe ature=plcp

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#572930 Dec 13, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
What an interesting question!!!!!!!
A breakthrough for anyone who might be trying to "convert" you (I assure you, I am no such person).
If you can believe the big bang "out of nothing"; why cant you believe the existence of God, who created Himself "out of nothing"?
Is it intellectual bias or just plain hatred for anything that even slightly involves God?
You can't get something from nothing.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#572933 Dec 13, 2012
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only moron who would aver that the conditions in the world are perfect.
Keep hallucinating, dear child.
(smiles)
What? Are you serious?

Look, the conditions IN the world are not the same as the conditions OF the world.

The conditions IN the world are deplorable and becoming more so quite quickly.

However the condition OF the world are quite perfect due to the efficiency of the processes that influenced its formation, modification and continuation.

Whatever is necessary for the continuation OF the world is introduced to it by the processes of nature; and whatever is damaging or unnecessary for the continuation OF the world is removed from it by the forces of nature.

Hence there is no need to improve upon the natural world, because it heals and maintains itself.

IT IS YOUR MIND THAT NEEDS HEALING AND NEEDS TO BE UPLIFTED; NOT THE NATURAL WORLD.

It is you that need to find a HAVEN for your consciousness before your life span is terminated.

The natural world will continue quite well even after your scrawny ass dissolves into conscious ash.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#572934 Dec 13, 2012
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
What religion is "Lucifer" a creation of then?
Go ask the people of the culture(s) that acknowledge his value.

But as far as I am concerned, it is God who facilitates everything that is created; even the vilest, filthiest entity.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#572935 Dec 13, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he has, but his stated purpose to to try to see if a flood there might have led to people passing down tales of a Black Sea flood, which someone later devised the story of Noah's Ark, using that real flood as the idea which he/she developed the Flood myth from. He has not stated he is trying to prove that Noah's Flood did occur.
I am going to watch the program and see what it shows.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#572936 Dec 13, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know this?
Citation please.
For one to say that they know what "God" does or doesn't do, is or isn't, or any other aspect of "God" - is unfounded and misleading.
God has told man what He does or doesn't do, is or isn't.

I can say what God does or doesnt do, is or isnt because HE HIMSELF tells mankind what HE does or doesnt do, is or isnt.

God teaches from Scripture as well as through logic and reason and observation.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#572937 Dec 13, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That would likely be because you're a woman and assume that the man would always make the more selfish choice.
Sweeti, do you want to come to my place and check out my sex yourself? I have never been a woman, though I will admit that did wear a dress, high heels and a partial wig to a Hallowe'en Party once back maybe 7 or 8 years ago. Does that count? I found the bra itched me, and the high heels are the pits.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#572938 Dec 13, 2012
JOEL wrote:
SUBJECTIVE-OBJECTIVE:
4) At a higher stage in the yoga, the barrier between the subjective and the objective states breaks down and everything becomes one field of forces and experiences.
So how is that any different from just deciding that things are exactly the way you see them and think they are; even when you are drunk on 1000000 pints of beer?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#572939 Dec 13, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody made you reply to every single one of her posts.
I didn't but she has had between 50,000 and 50,000 posts in the past 4 years, some of which I have seen and some of which I responded to, especially if they were addressed to me. I did however see at least 1000 posts which she mentioned whatever it was I was talking about in the post you responded to.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#572940 Dec 13, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You can't get something from nothing.
AHA!

Thank God for you man!!!!!!!!!!

I love you (well, not in the gay sense of course)!!!!

You can get something from nothing.

Zero is a real number and THE CONDITION OF "NOTHING" IS ONE (1) CONDITION. "NOTHING" IS A REAL AND POSITIVE MATERIAL STATE.

If you are looking for something in a field that is called "nothingness"; you must accept that that "nothing" is a real condition in itself.

Hence; WHERE THERE IS NOTHING, THAT CONDITION OF NO-THING BECOMES THE FIRST THING.

Herein is the claim of creation from intelligence explained: only a logical entity has the capacity to create something from nothing...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#572941 Dec 13, 2012
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>He's not "God" anymore, he's now the Lacota Assasin (er, no the Loco @ss)
Thanks. I don't try to keep the most of the socks sorted.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#572942 Dec 13, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. finding no justification for slavery is ethnocentric? Please explain ..
<quoted text>
.. there's a 'mild' form of slavery ??..
.. since God committed the very first act of slavery (Genesis 9:25-26 - the Curse of Ham), instead of offering a person food and water, you are commanded to enslave them? What happened to compassion? If you come to my door parched, should I make you my slave or quench your thirst ??..
.. if God disapproves of slavery, He's a terrible communicator ..
<quoted text>
.. so what? If you find homosexuality disgusting, don't indulge ..
<quoted text>
.. since slavery is based on greed, its practice is very much cultural and the sex slave industry is no exception. What's the difference between telling a person, "No water for you or your children if you don't obey me," or "I'll kill you or your family if you don't obey me"? It all results in the same thing, death ..
.. you've yet to convince me of any justification for slavery and I find the morals in your Bible to be corrupt, without compassion and inhumane ..
.. you excuse the enslavement of people yet find homosexuality vile. What interesting morals you have ..
Well said.

Fennario

#572943 Dec 13, 2012
Somali Pirate wrote:
All morality is relative.
Agreed, if by that you mean that morality is anthropogenic and subject to tweaking.
Henry

Germany

#572944 Dec 13, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ask the people of the culture(s) that acknowledge his value.
But as far as I am concerned, it is God who facilitates everything that is created; even the vilest, filthiest entity.
God never existed!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#572945 Dec 13, 2012
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> Your lack of understanding and comprehension is staggering.
The OT is a Judaic, or Jewish religious text.
Lemme ask you something.
What - language - do - you - think - the - OT - originated - from - and - was - written - in?
hahaa
Please don't answer - "Christian".
Now, what do you think represents the most accurate type of translation?
A. One that tries to be as faithful to the meanings and content of the original language as possible.
B. One that translates the original language into what they want it to say, regardless if it changes the meaning and content of the original language.
C. I don't care, as long as the translation supports what I believe I believe.
I have no lack of understanding. Why do atheists always resort to that line?

I understand that God has had many names over the years. Names given to Him by man.

No matter what you call Him, El, Elohim, Yahweh, YHVH, etc, you're still discussing the same God.

I think you're trying to be deceptive & deceitful in this line of commentary.

Fennario

#572946 Dec 13, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
Wal-Mart is putting some significant effort into the "green movement". I didn't know until recently, but they are either the biggest or one of the biggest users of solar energy in the US.
Good to know! They certainly have enough roof space and consume enough power.

Did I mention to you that we went solar last month? I'm very proud and very happy. Take a peak at this if you like:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#572947 Dec 13, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Likely only a few thousand time, and for me that would be mainly Patty, as I have through sheer volume had to concentrate mainly on posting to her.
She always makes the comment that Satan is the God of this world, and we atheists are listening to Him rather than her God who is in Heaven, and will deal with us when we die (those are my words for what she says). It means nothing to me, and I hadn't heard it much before expressed that way.
Oh c'mon, boooots. That's like saying you want to buy a crown for your dollar because some say "cash is king"....

The point is, Satan isn't a god.
Henry

Germany

#572948 Dec 13, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither I nor God have any real interest in seeing anyone burn anywhere at any time. Christians can hardly even agree on what hell truly is.
The bible says "The wicked shall be TURNED INTO hell, and all the nations that FORGET God" [Psalm 9:17]
That suggests that it is the person that BECOMES HELLISH in himself and in his mind; as opposed to being driven into literal physical fire.
But I think you are being dishonest in saying that you "donpt choose what I find believable".
YOU actually choose what to believe by describing the set of things that you find worthy of belief. How else do you justify the fact that you believe scientific concepts more than religious concept (if you believe any religious concepts at all)?
The bible is full of fakes, errors and lies!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#572949 Dec 13, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
So how is that any different from just deciding that things are exactly the way you see them and think they are; even when you are drunk on 1000000 pints of beer?
:o

That's a lot of beer...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min Clearwater 87,945
Yanbu Gays (May '15) 16 min octafus 19
Weed Dundee Scotland (Mar '16) 34 min Randyballs 4
Blacks need to be deported NOW! (Oct '10) 36 min Johnny 198
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 43 min God Is Dead 619,172
Forbidden sex 48 min sinaa158 8
Ladies what's your size preference 51 min sinaa158 9
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 665,182
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Pegasus 284,497
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 6 hr Devil number 666 466
The Future of Politics in America Sat Insults Are Easier 176
More from around the web