|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

BadBreathBruce wrote:
<quoted text>.......and Oh, Lord. They have ears, but they refuse to listen.
Stop calling me Lord.

I hate that nickname.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

winfredable wrote:
<quoted text>YOu loses hope but he still believe in you and your willpower.
No power in the 'verse can stop me.
HickUp

North Augusta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
If a place is a central location; is the path to that place accessible form only one direction, or is it possible to approach a single location from various directions (east, west north, south...)?
If ten men surround an external object and take a look at it they will all see different images of that same object; but does that mean their perception is false because the impressions they get vary? The images formed in their minds differ, but are they not all looking at the same object; though some may see that one side is rough and the others see that the other side is smooth?
That idea you posted is as invalid as the idea that man's perception of an external object is false if they look at it from more than one perspective. Does changing the angle from which you view a building mean any of your perception from previous angles were false or irrational?
The fact that each reader receives a different meaning suggests that God is multifaceted and that He has many different attributes/potentials which may be appealed to separately.
You and Robert Green Ingersoll should go kiss each other.
Is this your feeble attempt at saying God is anything you can imagine him to be?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Consciousness-Energy is the only tangible and the only reality in existence. Everything in existence is a graduated manifestation of the unified field of consciousness-energy.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

MAHATMA GANDHI was BISEXUAL - more gay than straight. Gandhi had a torrid love affair with HERMANN KALLENBACH - a wealthy German-Jewish bachelor (an architect and body-builder by profession). The two met in South Africa and lived together in the same house for 2 years. Scores of racy letters exchanged by the lovers were recently purchased by the Government of India from the British auction house, Sothebys, for 700,000 British Pounds. Gandhi left his wife, Kasturba, for Kallenbach.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
No power in the 'verse can stop me.
Lord help me!

I get tangled up in blue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

JOEL wrote:
Consciousness-Energy is the only tangible and the only reality in existence. Everything in existence is a graduated manifestation of the unified field of consciousness-energy.
Thankfully, we have been blessed with your consciousness-energy.

Gan bei
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>

Thankfully, we have been blessed with your consciousness-energy.

Gan bei
LOL.

Everything is an effect of consciousness-energy in manifestation.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

MUSINGS:

1) Cause should be at least a great as the effect in terms of information content.

2) Effect is nothing else but the cause in partial or complete manifestation.

3) Creation from nothing is a falsehood.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

1) Cause should be at least AS great as the effect in terms of information content.

“Colleges Search Engine ”

Since: Mar 12

www.schoolanduniversity.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Positive thinking gives you positive energy. If you finding god others then you wrongs. People should see the god in others and our self too.
Aoh

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
There is certainly no sense in faith in something that very well may not exist because there is absolutely no evidence of it existing. We can have faith in things that we do have some evidence to support but are not guaranteed. For example most of us board an airplane based on our faith that the pilots and the plane will get us to our destination unharmed, and that is based on evidence that planes and pilots have done that many times in the past. However like that American singer who died early today in Mexico, one time she had faith in the plane and pilots was the wrong time.
On the other hand if we boarded a plane not having any confidence at all in the pilots, and knowing the plane came from a line of planes that had a high crash rate, but we decided to pray to God, for which there is no evidence of His existence, and got on the plane assured in our own minds that God would do whatever was His will for us, we would be damned fools.
Kind of like the allied solders storming the shores of France during WWII knowing that they were walking or running towards almost certain death, which a lot of them experienced, but prayed that God would spared them (assuming some wasted the time to pray). Many of them were likely very devoutly Christian soldiers, but they still died, because no God was going to stop all the bullets from lots of German machine guns in front of which they were basically sitting ducks. Those who made it to shore and lived to fight another day, were just fortunate that none of the bullets happened to have hit them.
World war 2 and its hell and mass murder was created by competing governments with warmongering psychotic leaders, and race and ethnic hatreds and racism between competing nations.
Don,t go trying to blame God for mans own evil actions from his free will or the free will of his government.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord help me!
I get tangled up in blue.
I get tangled up in headless Thompson gunners.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Everything is an effect of consciousness-energy in manifestation.
What is nothing?
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

HickUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your feeble attempt at saying God is anything you can imagine him to be?
No.

You demonstrate illiteracy.

Have you not read the analogies I used?

I am trying to say that what you see or how you perceive is relative to your position, and more often than not, your disposition also.

I am saying that whatever can do all things, will be whatever you want it to be. While God is that which is Omnipotent, He has all potentials that one attributes to Him; good, bad, ugly, creative, destructive...

Can you reason?

Can you exercise critical thinking?

Does the fact that electrons only appear as particles when they are observed (please refer to double slit experiment) mean they are anything you decide they are or imagine them to be?
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

JOEL wrote:
I tend to agree.

Quantum physics reveals that entities which are basic building blocks of the natural world such as electrons, are responsive to thoughts.

Therefore they may have been influenced to form structures by a type of mental process; it may also suggest that the universe itself is a type of mind on another level.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a lesbian? You spelled cooch wrong.
You're the lesbian here. You are the one whose mind is so filled with the desire for cooch that you cant distinguish the word "conch" from "cooch", even when it is spelled out right before your very eyes.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
What is nothing?
Is that a trick question?

YOU are nothing (according to the views so called science has engendered in you). LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a trick question?
YOU are nothing (according to the views so called science has engendered in you). LOL!
Were you looking for a trick question?

Are you Joel or are you desperate for somebody to rant to?

You can rant by yourself. There is no shame in that. Let it out.

I feel ya.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

In layman's terms.
Ok,
I'm now taking a deep breath, here goes nothing.
Now go and get two pieces of A4 paper, put them together, now go get a pair of scissors. Ok, now cut out a heart shape, once finished you should have two good sized shapes representing the symbol of a heart shape.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 543,341 - 543,360 of680,623
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

664 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Shivar 596,613
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min Liam 38,027
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Buck Crick 217,145
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min Shivar 440,847
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 10 min waleed sadat 36,109
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min pusherman_ 512,285
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min waleed sadat 109,736
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr Haydos 272
•••
•••
•••