christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#572236 Dec 11, 2012
Somali Pirate wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ok man? You were at least lucid an hour ago. You just agreed with me then called me a ass. Go back and reread a few posts.
that one is on drugs
uses several different names to Troll to spread religious BullShyt

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

#572237 Dec 11, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>SURE YOU DID. Your head is so far up the devil's and atheist's butts, that you swallow when they eat.
Funny thing, God does not respect sin, you do and you kiss atheist's butts and God enjoys the company of his Christian children.
Oh well, I guess the title does not fit you.
Try speaking to them about salvation and the only thing that matters, "Christ coming here so that their sins can be forgiven.". You know, speak to them about love, like God so loved the world that He sent His only begotten Son, so that whosoever believeths might live and be saved." Love which is what civility is. Try it Al. I know it hurts, but still try.
"Oh Johnny, I forgot you were standing there. You may go now"
-Doc Holliday (Tombstone)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#572238 Dec 11, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Pork is probably the best non fish meat, IMO. I really feel sorry for those people who can't eat it because of religion. It is still the highest consumed meat in the world.
Most animals killed in slaughter-houses are not killed like that video showed. Those were lazy people or bungled it. You want to have the animal bleed to death as we tend to not want our meat full of blood, so they have to remain alive as long as possible as they don't bleed much after the heart stops.
They are, however, if done properly, rendered unconscious, much like when a human has an operation, so they feel no pain - that applies to beef, pork, lamb; likely not poultry. This is done either by a blow to the head with a type of gun or a heavy instrument, or by electric shock. I think that Kosher and Halal wants them bled while conscious, so they are more barbaric.
We had to kill animals in class when I went to university, and for anyone who has never seen it, it isn't the prettiest thing in the world, by all means.
Obviously as with any mass production, when things are done on an assembly line, which is how large slaughter houses operate, there will be people who bungle, or are lazy, etc., but if they are under proper legal inspection, etc., that should not happen.
I was reading last night about a Canadian that is trying to market a new brand of Coffee with puts the coffee beans through Elephants, and then they are harvested from the dung, and processed. They are expecting it will be about $50 a cup of coffee, and is suppose to make the coffee much better than the traditional means. There already is another famous coffee, that is produce similarly but through a smaller animal. This coffee is considered desirable by the higher class of people.
Personally, I know we put manure, etc. on our gardens and crops for necessary fertilizer, but I would be somewhat reluctant to eat or drink something that has just passed through the digestive system and been defecated by an animal. Of course we eat the wastes of some of the smaller marine life, shrimp, prawns, lobsters, clams. Some of the very best foods in the world we eat their waste. Best to properly cook first.:)
Have you never heard a carrot or celery scream, when you cut it??:):) It is heart breaking.
awwww those cute pigs! It's not a religious thing for us, but dw still don't feel sorry for me!!!!! i'm happy loving pigs!:-)

So what's wrong with killing humans? What did Hitler do wrong then? We could make them unconscious then slit their throats?? I haven't got the guts to do it, i'm a chicken maybe someone with experience could do it?? Everyone justifies their own actions which is not right!!

If I heard them scream I don't think I could eat anything and then I would starve to death.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#572239 Dec 11, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to figure you out. You call yourself Christlike yet you are hateful. If a man of God is preaching hate, fear and putting people at odds with God, then that's not truth. That's not helping humanity. That's like trying to defeat someone. And if its defeat that you wish then you are choosing to defeat a person rather than helping them win.
In that process if they lose, you too will lose.
may i chime in Al? if not, please don't read any further:)

you've been gracious to me even when i haven't deserved it so i'm saying this in love and not to hurt you.

brotha ya gots to take a stand! a hand-wringing, wishy-washy, ya-can't-offend-people type attitude is the very same attitiude that the luthern brotherhood had in germany circa 30-40's and they allowed the devil to trample right in and take over the whole damn country!

choose which side of the homosexual and evolutionary war you're gonna fight for and then fight all the way, but don't think you can be accepted in both camps:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#572241 Dec 11, 2012
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Chunkyboy, when christ comes will you spit or swallow?LOLOL
that unclean spirit you're becoming familiar with is going to the lake of fire. if you're smart, you won't go there with it:)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#572242 Dec 11, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
where's the record that all life came from a common ancestor, as Darwin suggests.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
It's in the fossils and biochemistry, for starters.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
That's it? That all you've got? "The fossils"?!?
Are you illiterate?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
LMAO!!!
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2008032...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#572243 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
they cant
and thats what makes them so angry!
i don't get angry; i trample on serpents and scorpions;)

Fennario

#572244 Dec 11, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Are you claiming that Congress and the president unanimously lied about their beliefs when they wrote that, "the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion"?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Yes, they lied. They wanted peace above all, just like toady. They would've said anything to prevent another jihad. Hence, article 11....
Despite all your flag waving, you actually have a pretty low opinion of your country to make an allegation like that. You called two houses of Congress and the president cowards and liars to a man.

Fennario

#572245 Dec 11, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
From your kiddie site: "This brief essay presents a definition of evolution that is acceptable to evolutionists."

LMAO!!! WTF is an acceptable definition for evolutionists? If your site was speaking truth, it would be acceptable for everyone.
What would be an acceptable definition of evolution to a fundie? It would probably require words like "lie," "guess," and "spawn of Satan" in it, the point being that it doesn't matter what definition is acceptable to antiscientific throwbacks.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#572246 Dec 11, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what he was like in real life, I was talking about his looks and personality on screen.
Travolta is good in films where he plays a character much like himself, but he has no range. He's a convincing lunatic.

I like many of the movies he's in though. Pulp Fiction is one of my favorites. I haven't seen From Paris with Love, but he plays a lunatic in that one.

Broken Arrow - Lunatic
Pulp Fiction - Lunatic
Swordfish - Lunatic
Phenomenon - Oddball lunatic
Battlefield Earth - Lunatic
Face/Off - Lunatic
The Taking of Pelham 123 - Lunatic
Get Shorty - Lunatic
Michael - Angel lunatic

I'm sure there are others.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#572247 Dec 11, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what he was like in real life, I was talking about his looks and personality on screen.
Sorry if I made you sad.

John Travolta was or is still into Scientology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology

#572248 Dec 11, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
may i chime in Al? if not, please don't read any further:)
you've been gracious to me even when i haven't deserved it so i'm saying this in love and not to hurt you.
brotha ya gots to take a stand! a hand-wringing, wishy-washy, ya-can't-offend-people type attitude is the very same attitiude that the luthern brotherhood had in germany circa 30-40's and they allowed the devil to trample right in and take over the whole damn country!
choose which side of the homosexual and evolutionary war you're gonna fight for and then fight all the way, but don't think you can be accepted in both camps:)
Wassssup! You know I love you man. I've never said otherwise. Your honesty towards me strengthens my appreciation of you. Thank you.
If I appear wishy washy, then so be it. It is what it is. I genuinely love people. All people. I genuinely love God. But somewhere in the middle is the struggle. I am being asked to choose sides. Keep one and discard the other. I'm being asked to place value on half my brothers and sisters and damn the others. I firmly believe that -we must learn to live together as brothers or perish as fools. There is a right way to live together rather than dwell on adversity.
Now going back to my "Wishy washy ways lol" I believe that God has endowed each and every one of us with very special and unique gifts to serve others. One breaks the hard ground and plants a seed. Another waters. Another cultivates and eliminates weeds and so on. We all do what we were made to do. You simply will need to see where your gift is and use it to your full potential.
I am not offended by your honesty in the least. It's appreciated and welcomed.:)

#572251 Dec 11, 2012
Somali Pirate wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey al, that means he did not know the future and what WOULD occur. By your explication he knows what may occur.
Omniscient does not allow for not knowing.
God knows. He created the Universe. And if he created the Universe he then also created everything within it including time. If time is part of the universe then he created the rules of time. Just because we don't know all the rules doesn't mean he doesn't either.

#572252 Dec 11, 2012
Somali Pirate wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either a great troll, or the nicest guy ever to log on.
Lol! Well, I've been called many things in my life, and I'm sure my looks have shattered a mirror here and there, but I assure you I am no troll.:)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#572253 Dec 11, 2012
BadBreathBruce wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, Lord. They have eyes but they refuse to see.......
...that which isn't there.

Wait, what?

Fennario

#572254 Dec 11, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
Exactly what is gay friendly
I can only tell you approximately. Roughly, it means that I treat my gay friends with respect rather than with harsh condemnation.

Fennario

#572255 Dec 11, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
if you are resigned to there being no God, then why are you always attacking a God that you preseume does not exist?
I seldom discuss your god. When I do, I am often answering a question. And even then,it is merely a statement of disbelief, not an attack.

The things I actually criticize are mostly your church, your bible, and faith based thinking.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#572257 Dec 11, 2012
Somali Pirate wrote:
<quoted text>
Gen 1-3
3And God said,“Let there be light,” and there was light. 4God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.
A day is a day is a day.
Your book defined it for you on page 1. I can't keep feeding the troll sorry man. No offence intended.
lol

Gen 1:2, God moved upon the face of the water......

C'mon, dude. Does water have a face?! It's metaphorical.

The bible doesn't define what a day is to God, just that it's an indeterminate amount if time.

Goodbye, troll.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#572258 Dec 11, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Travolta is good in films where he plays a character much like himself, but he has no range. He's a convincing lunatic.
I like many of the movies he's in though. Pulp Fiction is one of my favorites. I haven't seen From Paris with Love, but he plays a lunatic in that one.
Broken Arrow - Lunatic
Pulp Fiction - Lunatic
Swordfish - Lunatic
Phenomenon - Oddball lunatic
Battlefield Earth - Lunatic
Face/Off - Lunatic
The Taking of Pelham 123 - Lunatic
Get Shorty - Lunatic
Michael - Angel lunatic
I'm sure there are others.
I thought from paris with love was really good! yh, he's a funny lunatic in it too! hehehehehe

face/off, pulp fiction and swordfish were really really good.

lol, you are right!! I love those films, but I haven't seen battlefield earth!

Have u seen grease?

I just like him coz he's was the best looking guy, in my eyes! not anymore tho, not after hairspray, llllol.

I don't really know why I always liked him when he was young. I guess there are other good looking guys but he always stood out. I think i've always been infatuated with him.

christian bale is crazy too, maybe i just go for crazy guys???

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#572259 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
are you drunk again?
Negative, maybe I should get started.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min Dragnet52 227,760
Aiding the hearing impaired 8 min Nathan N Valle 20
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 21 min dirty white boy- 601,169
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 45 min tarek 887
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 47 min Chris Clearwater 173,813
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 50 min truth 543,048
gimmie shelter 1 hr dirty white boy- 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 259,657
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••