Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#572265 Dec 11, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry if I made you sad.
John Travolta was or is still into Scientology.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology
Oh, I forgot, look at his bum chin! heheheheheheeeeeeee

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#572266 Dec 11, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
What would be an acceptable definition of evolution to a fundie? It would probably require words like "lie," "guess," and "spawn of Satan" in it, the point being that it doesn't matter what definition is acceptable to antiscientific throwbacks.
An acceptable definition to anyone about evolution is that organisms evolve, but we don't know how or why and we sure as shit don't know that all life on this planet evolved from ONE single celled organism!

We also don't know how life even began on this planet, so your whine Darwinian theory is shot to shit.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#572267 Dec 11, 2012
Somali Pirate wrote:
Yes I am a troll.
We know.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#572268 Dec 11, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought from paris with love was really good! yh, he's a funny lunatic in it too! hehehehehe
face/off, pulp fiction and swordfish were really really good.
lol, you are right!! I love those films, but I haven't seen battlefield earth!
Have u seen grease?
I just like him coz he's was the best looking guy, in my eyes! not anymore tho, not after hairspray, llllol.
I don't really know why I always liked him when he was young. I guess there are other good looking guys but he always stood out. I think i've always been infatuated with him.
christian bale is crazy too, maybe i just go for crazy guys???
I haven't seen Grease in a long time. It was enjoyable, but I wouldn't call it a masterpiece.

Megan Fox is sooooo hot, but word is she's not so great personality wise. I don't know much about her though. I'd still give her a tongue bath.

Don't bother watching Battlefield Earth. It sux.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#572269 Dec 11, 2012
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Meaning is a local, not a global phenomenon. it happens here and now, and is not removed by the distant future.
Implication is local; meaning is both local and global.

One thing can MEAN countless things in countless places; but one thing will only have a limited number of IMPLICATIONS.

Meaning has no rational significance without a mind to comprehend it; so while nothing nor anyone will exist in the distant future (that you speculate of), all meanings is lost in time.

Location hidden

#572271 Dec 11, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen Grease in a long time. It was enjoyable, but I wouldn't call it a masterpiece.
Megan Fox is sooooo hot, but word is she's not so great personality wise. I don't know much about her though. I'd still give her a tongue bath.
I love grease, it so is!! don't make me turn into hulk!!

She's VERY hot, all that plastic surgery paid off! she looks like my older cousin now.

lol, that's why i haven't watched it! it looked like it was crap.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#572272 Dec 11, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Where is bacteria in the bible?
The closest I could find was this: Psalm 23 - "Your rod and your staph, they comfort me." http://fphoto.photoshelter.com/image/I0000Ew9... [gram positive rods and staphylococci]
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Dumb ass.....
FYI: "Bacteria" is a plural word. The correct verb is "are."

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#572273 Dec 11, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. Grease was merely ok.

Agree. Megan Fox would be a fine actress if she would just keep her mouth shut.

Agree. Battlefield Earth was a waste of time. I want my hour and a half back.

Fennario

#572275 Dec 11, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
how could anyone who believes in & promotes eternal extinction POSSIBLY have hope???
My hope isn't for immortality.
waaasssuuup wrote:
IANS wrote: "My life is full of meaning, purpose, hope..."

would you mind clarifying that 'hope' piece please?
I don't think I can beyond saying the obvious: It's a feeling and I have it.

Location hidden

#572276 Dec 11, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. Grease was merely ok.
Agree. Megan Fox would be a fine actress if she would just keep her mouth shut.
Agree. Battlefield Earth was a waste of time. I want my hour and a half back.
Is it coz you r men, that's why u don't like grease? maybe it's coz u r old too??

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#572277 Dec 11, 2012
JOEL wrote:
COSMIC MECHANISM:
Actually, the cosmic scheme involves a triune -
1) Devolution
2) Involution
3) Evolution
Ramen

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#572278 Dec 11, 2012
Somali Pirate wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying time does not exist?
Even if time does not exist for your god, it exists for the universe. Therefore you have a future unless you are claiming some Parallel universe, there is no time and big bang stuff .
And if god knows everything you will do through your linear passage of time...... He is powerless to change to change any part of your life.
I never said time does not exist.

Location hidden

#572279 Dec 11, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
What nothing?
The vacuum nothing, completely evacuated of air, dust etc that photons pass easily through, that gravity exists in?
or complete nothing in which photons and gravity and other fundamental particles cannot exists?
Nothing is when the bank closes your account for you.

Location hidden

#572280 Dec 11, 2012
JOEL wrote:
QUESTION:
BELIEVERS,
What exactly, in terms of its material and force composition, is meant by the word "spirit"?
Above 50 proof.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#572281 Dec 11, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I love grease, it so is!! don't make me turn into hulk!!
She's VERY hot, all that plastic surgery paid off! she looks like my older cousin now.
lol, that's why i haven't watched it! it looked like it was crap.
It's been so long since I've seen Grease.

Perhaps I've forgotten how AWESOME it is.

Don't Hulk out on me. I'm fragile.
Sharkey

United States

#572282 Dec 11, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I actually believe that altruism is commoner than most people think.
Not really. Most people are "altruistic" so THEY can look good. Their "altruism" really isn't for the reciever, it's only to assuage the GIVER's own guilty consience.
People can APPEAR "altruistic" but that's all it is - an APPEARANCE. A mask. A fake.
Most people are PHONIES.

Fennario

#572284 Dec 11, 2012
God Himself wrote:
God uses the principle of causation as a tool for creation; but it does not apply to Him because He was not created. He transcends principle of cause and effect.
That's called special pleading. Everything else is subject to laws that you need to have apply to justify your god's, including the universe itself, except your god, who you also need to have excused from these laws. If those rules are valid, then let it be the singularity or the multiverse that needs no cause.

From Pat Condell:

"Faith-peddlers like to put themselves beyond question by claiming that their faith transcends reason, the very thing that calls it to account. How convenient. Yes, faith transcends reason the way a criminal transcends the law.

"The word "transcendent" is very popular with religious hustlers because they never have to explain precisely what they mean by it, other than some vague superior state of understanding more profound than mere reason, which is crude and simplistic next to the subtleties and profundities of belief without evidence.

"If you hear a senior clergyman (and you will) using the word “transcendent" to explain the nonsense he claims to believe, then you know two things: one: he doesn't know what he's talking about, and two: he doesn't want you to know what he's talking about either."

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#572285 Dec 11, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
What nothing?
The vacuum nothing, completely evacuated of air, dust etc that photons pass easily through, that gravity exists in?
or complete nothing in which photons and gravity and other fundamental particles cannot exists?
That's way too complicated CM.
It's just something other than something. LOL!

Location hidden

#572286 Dec 11, 2012
Somali Pirate wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you are blind you simply believe what others tell you is the truth?
If you are blind, and people lie to you .

http://maybesomeday.bognet.org/wp-content/upl...

Look out.

Location hidden

#572287 Dec 11, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is our natural instinct to want to see some evil person die, but we humans attempt to rise above these basic instincts, partly because we can understand how we would feel if someone wanted to see us die, and we also would not enjoy the process of being killed, so why wish that on another. The fact that they have killed someone, doesn't justify our sinking to their level of morality and doing the same to them, IMO.
I even felt sorry for Saddam Hussein, whose actual hanging I saw several times on video, or Gaddafis murder, or Bin Laden's murder (his was an ordered murder as they had him overwhelmed - they chose, for some reason, to kill him rather than bring him back alive. With the expertise of the people who got to him, they could have got him without killing anyone. But they didn't do that.
These people were monsters, but once they are dead, they are just another dead body. Better to capture them and make them live for a few years having to think about what they have done to get them in that situation, then to take the easy way out of dying quickly.
No, I don't want to see people die, It made me cry too when i saw gaddafi being beaten. But evil people need to be stopped or they will hurt other people, i think they should be arrested and put in prison to stop them doing evil things, but in some countries there is no law, no justice, nobody can put them in prison. Sometimes, to stop people doing evil things, death is the only way. If we could have killed Hitler sooner, 6 million jews would have been saved.

I don't think evil people really think about anything but doing evil, I just think they should be captured for other people's benefit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min confrinting with ... 560,439
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min Dr_Zorderz 265,442
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 51 min lovewithin 39,386
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr God Truth 48
I like underage girls (Apr '09) 1 hr TexasCPChampion 16
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 1 hr Trannyfucker 136
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 605,329
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Lumajuice 441,821
More from around the web