|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

early Shakespeare weigh philosophy criticize Chinese Translation

"Eastern new birth Philosopher-emperor Kong Xiangxin outlines, comments Shakespearean's early work "

Humanity's self-sovereignty will is the Heaven gives .

Literature, art, is that writers and artists have weighed myself and the world's post.

makes independent thinking, understanding, explanation and perception, in Affection expression_r,

——Quote from Kong Xiang Xin 's work " Balance Ism Philosophy"

----------

William Shakespeare (AD 1564/4/23--1616/4/23), the European RenaissanceThe greatest genius of the playwright. poet-----

Shakespeare was born in central England that the river Avon Stratford town a wealthy family, Ancestor is the farmer.

Shakespeare's father manage glove , agriculture,Had held the post of local congressman and chief executive that Sitelafu keeps down.

Shakespeare when childhood, some famous theatrical troupes, Every year from London ,Comes to the Sitelafu town Perform,

This makes little Shakespeare, to produce the love of the theater ,Shakespeare had read grammar school ,

Is a Roman poetry and drama, so that Shakespeare had a formal art of enlightenment.

Afterward,,Shakespeare's father went bankrupt, by now, Shakespeare had to drop out of school to earn a living.

When Shakespeare 18 years old, Shakespeare and marries compared to a oneself big 8 year-old woman.

after more than a half year, has given birth to this to husbands' and wives' big

daughter.

Because of this incident,That Shakespeare blames a wife is dirty on before marriage.
fengwenshu

Chengdu, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

His wife was satirizes actually, ridicule poor Shakespeare, Shakespeare's father, bankruptcy,

This makes Shakespeare great perplexed, depression, Only when attentive read home collection of books , forget self agony.

Shakespeare do this, his wife, blame, call names Shakespeare is more fiercer, crueler.

and the decline of the family, Wife never stops the blame , call names to Shakespeare,

So that Shakespeare's own sovereignty will, Been a heavy Oppression.

Shakespeare's comedy "Twelfth Night" he wrote: "A woman is always going to marry a larger than her own men,

She and her husband will be able to harmony,Her husband's mind to maintain balance, tranquility".

As the social position of Shakespeare's family dropped to the lowest point, love has been destroyed,People is ridiculed, satirizing Shakespeare,

Such very bad environment, force Shakespeare to use ego to balance wisdom , the ability, Pairs of Shakespeare's infinite innermost pain,

have accepted people's heavy insulting , non-free life.

In 1585, Shakespeare made a decision, alone to London to develop their own,

A free, happy life.

After London, by now, Shakespeare by oneself that long, must become in the world unprecedented great, immortal, the lofty cultural hero's most intense hope,

must creates for the humanity never the highest happiness, perpetuates the comfort this most beautiful hope flaming is burning chest's Shakespeare,

to realize oneself that to create greatly, immortal, surpassed all ancient times play's longest illusion, was being full of the great fervor, the life vigor youth, the beautiful gentry dream.

Despite such fanciful Shakespeare, ambitious Superman's dream, but Shakespeare or a mortal, this lives in sun's Shrine enjoys immortal's good wine phoenix.

but must lay down own wing, back to earth from the sky, onto for an unknown ordinary people,worry for their own clothing, food, housing, the transportation .

create for the own future great play, and accumulated experience of life and drama, strength, practice itself bravely in the daily life to people's universal love, make their sentiments perfectly .

But one who, despite being the world's most outstanding moral, ethical ,that but must this person be able to grasp firmly, controls own destiny, By their King.

But one should grasp firmly master their own destiny,own are own king,

must uphold, full utilization, displays own self-sovereignty will.

Only in this way, this person will not make non-justice forces of slaves.

If a person not self-sovereignty will, that person must want to practice own outstanding moral, ethical , is extremely difficult.

It's like a man in the big desert without water,this person must breed fish , is extremely difficult to achieve.

By fengwenshu

Chinese Translation British

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong, there have been people and there are people in this world that are too good. They honestly don't want anything, but it's a very hard state to reach, so people like that are very hard to find.
I actually believe that altruism is commoner than most people think.

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some major problems with "Yoda logic".
Yoda says, "Do, or do not. There is no try."
It's a false dichotomy.
Trying, and failing, is not the same thing as not trying, and getting the same result. Doing without trying, is not the same as trying, and getting the same result.
Hehehe. I knew I liked you.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>... You don't appear to provide any posts of any great intelligence.
It's amusing that you think that YOU DO.

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Becoming physically fit is the first step.
It's not difficult, but requires a goal, commitment, and adhering to a routine.
Okay, that sounds like work.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Who are you quoting?
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
OK.
<quoted text>
I don't know. What?
<quoted text>
OK.
How many total socks do you use?
It's a POE, you moron. Probably, HFY.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Though probably you are correct in terms of what was intended, the word lightening has many meanings, one of which is to "give off flashes of lightning". http://www.thefreedictionary.com/lightening
Sometimes people tend to make issues with spelling errors and typos that really don't affect the topic being discussed particularly.
The main effect of continuous use of misspelled words is one of the means by which one of our greatest deceivers on these threads has been caught several times in a lie, using the very same misspelled words and the same manner of using the words under different names which they claimed were not the same poster, but as it turned out they were the same poster, which they eventually admitted to.
So it is not so much that people can't understand what a person means if they misspell a word or make a typo, but whether repeating the same error many times may give away some secrets.
Oh holy fk! More meandering from the resident OC.

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Good post.
I now call the central tenets of the theory of evolution fact. Although no scientific theory can be proven, evolutionary theory comes as close as you can - close enough to call a fact. The theory can't be upturned without discovering something as dramatic as a Matrix reality or Last Thursdayism being the case, or uncovering a trickster god that wanted us to believe that life had evolved. If I can call less well established ideas facts, I think that I can call Darwin's idea fact as well.
What do you think?
Agreed.

At this point, I'd nearly accept that as axiomatic.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>...I smell another name change from this nutball.
I really, really hope that someone at the mental hospital you're in is supervising you closely while you vent.
Who the hell knows - it may be your therapy to release the presure of your serial killer tendencies, or whatever the f*ck is wrong with you.
It's a good thing your crazy @ss is locked up.
You are a danger to this society. Society has decided that your punishment is a lifetime of hatred and misery.
They didn't want to execute you because that would have been too easy an out for you. They wanted you to stew in the boiling poison of your sickness.
You should know what the rules are...riiiiight, "God"? After all, you wrote them.
"God Himself" is what mental illnes looks like.
When you hear a HUMAN refer to himself as "god" you KNOW, RIGHT THEN, that they are C R A Z E E E ...
BALALALALALALALALALA!
THANKS to whoever decided to lock your @ss up! You're KOO-KOO!
Let me point out to you that the negativity of your responses are based solely on your sentimental disposition towards anything related to "God".

The word "God" does not have to mean a supernatural being that is worshiped or deserving of praise. Let me expand your mind:

God:

"A powerful ruler OOOOOR despot." [http://www.thefreedictionary. com/god]

When I called you a dunce the first time I was only playing around; but you truly are a dunce.

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
There are less than a handful of Christians that can maintain a civil conversation about their religion. Lately, I have had three Christians that started out civil eventually break down and get personal and hostile over my opinions about faith, their bible, their doctrine, and their church.
I guess I understand. We attack what is most cherished to them, Now that the Internet gives us a safe place to express them, they're hearing what we think of their church, and they seem shocked. Since they have always had the freedom to demean and marginalize us unopposed, they're not used to hearing our thoughts.
They will. Watch as our ideas replace theirs. It seems inevitable to me that their ideas will become progressively more socially unacceptable and evoke increasingly more contempt and ridicule over the next few decades. Eventually, that will silence them. I expect that there will be a closet available soon ready for immediate occupancy.
Gotta love those people who wear gold crosses or other such jewelry, wear funny hats, strange clothing, horrible haircuts, stick fish and "I-Heart-Jesus" stickers on their cars - and then tell me to keep my atheism to myself.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

hah wrote:
I am agnostic, in case you are wondering. I believe there could be a god or gods, but I just don't believe in all the dogma associated with christianity etc.
Well said.

Me, too. I'm also agnostic. I don't really see how anything else is possible at this point. How could you know either way?

I'm also an atheist because, like you, I'm not buying any of the dogma. Nor the mythology, nor the superstitions, nor the magical thinking. I don't believe any of it, so I'm not involved in any religions or any forms of worship. Why would I be.

That makes me an atheist. An agnostic atheist. If I'm not an atheist - if somebody as aggressively anti-theistic as I am doesn't count as an atheist because - then the word is useless.

I wouldn't be surprised if you're also an atheist. You don't seem to believe in a god either.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be right, coz what about sikh history? Sikhs died for others but they got nothing in return but death. I do think that we should look at people like them and salute them, even if they said don't worship us as we are not Gods, we are humans like you, but i think they are Gods in my eyes. They gave up everything to help others and in the end they got nothing. Too good people do exist, they do, they do!!!
Don't listen to that cynical twit. Believe.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>"Premenstral sydndrome" huh? Awwwww...how cute.
You hate women, and love men. You are gay. Of course you'd make a female slur. You're that self-hating gay man that's tromping for dates.
Well, you ain't gonna get 'em that way, son.
Treat the men you like just like us straight men treat women: you'll get more flies with honey than vinegar.
"I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High."
Then you just contradicted yourself, you scizophreic...just like you did in "the book you wrote".
You SAY you are the ONE and ONLY "god" RIGHT IN THAT SAME BOOK.
Can't be both at the same time.
God is callig God a LIAR! HAAAA HAAAA!
God is an Atheist, Too!
No WONDER there are athiests!
It's like "God" doesn't even believe in his own existance!
Keep the crazy coming "god"! HA HA HA HA HA!
Are you sure that I am the one who hates women here?

Where is the contradiction?

If you understood the Bible you would know that there are various people speaking in the Bible, each having their own conception of what God is or relying on different attributes.

The differences in perspectives or characterisations of God are due to the differences in the subjectiveness of the perceptions of the various men, regarding the nature of God.

Hence there is no contradiction in God in the Bible, but there may be contradiction about God in the Bible.

What I have said about me being a God is not contradicting anything. You are making a baseless claim.

Do you even understand the style of writing that is used to compose the Bible?

DUNCE!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
we do appear to be evolving morality, I think religion is holding us back.
We can hope for the day we evolve sufficiently that we no longer employ mythology as an understanding of morality
Sure we are.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/27/fashion/27S...

Developing a callous, uncaring nature is more like it.

“To Eff The Ineffable”

Since: Nov 12

Wailuku

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

tryin' to hit post
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
OK.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Nature doesn't have any problems because it has no (known) consciousness, preferences or will.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I don't understand the question. Maybe we don't mean the same thing by the phrase "natural intelligence." I mean intelligence that arose naturally, not supernaturally.
<quoted text>
Agreed.Of course, I haven't argued that, if that's where your going. I just finished telling you that "Natural intelligence probably does exist," meaning that the intelligence we see is probably not supernatural inorigin.
Why are you obsessed with the supernatural? You seem to be suffering from a God delusion of some sort. By "natural intelligence", I mean intelligence that arose naturally.

I desire to understand why you find it hard to appreciate that if natural intelligence exists, that intelligence may have designed and/or be guiding the development of the natural world.

Why couldn't natural intelligence cause the formation of the universe by intelligently designing; even by evolution in as much as it is a process that can be used to create intelligently?
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Are you also "Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish"? That was the name of the poster that I answered at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE... . He wrote: "aren't you essentially a BELIEVER in ToE?"
That person mentioned believing in. Was that you? If so, why are you using multiple names? I don't trust the sincerity or the motives of posters who come back wearing new identities. Why would you? It's the equivalent of coming to my door in a disguise when I know you, and asking me questions without telling me that it's you.
I've deleted the rest of your post.
Yes, I am the Evil-lotion character.
That quote does contain terms which allude to "belief in"; but my questions regarding "religious beliefs", I maid no mention about "believing in" anything; so I fail to see why you are differentiating believing in from believing that, in the context.
"I don't trust the sincerity or the motives of posters who come back wearing new identities" either.
But since the value of a person's questions and responses has nothing to do with what name they are posting under; just get with it or get lost.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You probably should actually listen to these things before you link to them. You need to see it again, this time past the 1:45 mark. The video was mocking you.
Incidentally, I think that this epitomizes the lack of thoroughness and rigor that characterizes the typical faith based thinker. You recommend material that you are unfamiliar with.
What do you imagine that your recommendations and endorsements are worth now?
I actually did listen to it before I posted it. You are not the individual described in the latter part of the video.

You are the one described in the first part... the one about an atheist being someone who is angry at God...

“To Eff The Ineffable”

Since: Nov 12

Wailuku

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

fengwenshu wrote:
His wife was satirizes actually, ridicule poor Shakespeare, Shakespeare's father, bankruptcy,
This makes Shakespeare great perplexed, depression, Only when attentive read home collection of books , forget self agony.
Shakespeare do this, his wife, blame, call names Shakespeare is more fiercer, crueler.
and the decline of the family, Wife never stops the blame , call names to Shakespeare,
So that Shakespeare's own sovereignty will, Been a heavy Oppression.
Shakespeare's comedy "Twelfth Night" he wrote: "A woman is always going to marry a larger than her own men,
She and her husband will be able to harmony,Her husband's mind to maintain balance, tranquility".
As the social position of Shakespeare's family dropped to the lowest point, love has been destroyed&#65292;People is ridiculed, satirizing Shakespeare&#65292;
Such very bad environment, force Shakespeare to use ego to balance wisdom , the ability, Pairs of Shakespeare's infinite innermost pain&#65292;
have accepted people's heavy insulting , non-free life.
In 1585, Shakespeare made a decision&#65292; alone to London to develop their own&#65292;
A free, happy life.
After London, by now, Shakespeare by oneself that long, must become in the world unprecedented great, immortal, the lofty cultural hero's most intense hope,
must creates for the humanity never the highest happiness, perpetuates the comfort this most beautiful hope flaming is burning chest's Shakespeare,
to realize oneself that to create greatly, immortal, surpassed all ancient times play's longest illusion, was being full of the great fervor, the life vigor youth, the beautiful gentry dream.
Despite such fanciful Shakespeare, ambitious Superman's dream, but Shakespeare or a mortal, this lives in sun's Shrine enjoys immortal's good wine phoenix.
but must lay down own wing, back to earth from the sky, onto for an unknown ordinary people,worry for their own clothing, food, housing, the transportation .
create for the own future great play, and accumulated experience of life and drama, strength, practice itself bravely in the daily life to people's universal love, make their sentiments perfectly .
But one who, despite being the world's most outstanding moral, ethical ,that but must this person be able to grasp firmly, controls own destiny, By their King.
But one should grasp firmly master their own destiny,own are own king,
must uphold, full utilization, displays own self-sovereignty will.
Only in this way, this person will not make non-justice forces of slaves.
If a person not self-sovereignty will, that person must want to practice own outstanding moral, ethical , is extremely difficult.
It's like a man in the big desert without water,this person must breed fish , is extremely difficult to achieve.
By fengwenshu
Chinese Translation British
possibly the most profound post on Topix. Good work.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 543,061 - 543,080 of682,438
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

652 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min Toby 89,744
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min lovewithin 38,050
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min OldJG 513,194
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Aura Mytha 217,885
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min -USA-1 110,221
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 11 min -USA-1 36,143
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Aura Mytha 250,647
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr waaasssuuup 596,737
•••
•••
•••