Prove there's a god.
BadBreathBruce

Christchurch, New Zealand

#571998 Dec 11, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pretty shabby set there. The Ten Commandments are really an embarrassing top ten list of important ethical principles. Four are about the god. One is to honor parents, and another to rest one day a week.
BTW, where did you get "Thou shalt not steal"? You stole it from the Jews, didn't you? And your church has done more than a bit of lying and killing over the years, too.
<quoted text>
Reversing the old ones that are flawed.
<quoted text>
Yes. I'm glad that you asked. Did you see this? http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
<quoted text>
Oh. I thought that you meant an internal moral compass. Yours says please refer to the book, huh? No, I don't have that.
<quoted text>
I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one. My conscience tells me to steer clear of Christianity.
<quoted text>
Thanks. And lets hope you cast off the chains of damnation theology and wake up before burial day. God-less you!!
For the atheist: SHORT TERM GAIN, LONG TERM PAIN. For the Christian: SHORT TERM PAIN, LONG TERM GAIN. Death is only the BEGINNING.
BadBreathBruce

#571999 Dec 11, 2012
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Using your logic, racism, child abuse, murder and numerous other ills in society must have something valid in them or they wouldn't have survived this long.
Oh, Lord. They have eyes but they refuse to see.......
BadBreathBruce

#572000 Dec 11, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Without the government support and the torture devices, the Christian religion seems to have lost some steam. Maybe you can convince Pat Robertson to run for public office again.
.......and Oh, Lord. They have ears, but they refuse to listen.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#572001 Dec 11, 2012
BadBreathBruce wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, Lord. They have eyes but they refuse to see.......
Bruce, are you related to Frank?
BadBreathBruce

#572002 Dec 11, 2012
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruce, are you related to Frank?
Huh?? Who the jizz is Frank??

“http://www.stude ntshelp.info”

Since: Dec 12

http://www.studentshelp.info

#572003 Dec 11, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
OKay. You have convinced me.
I human have loses the hope. I need him comes.
YOu loses hope but he still believe in you and your willpower.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#572004 Dec 11, 2012
BadBreathBruce wrote:
<quoted text> For the atheist: SHORT TERM GAIN, LONG TERM PAIN. For the Christian: SHORT TERM PAIN, LONG TERM GAIN. Death is only the BEGINNING.
Prove it.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#572005 Dec 11, 2012
BadBreathBruce wrote:
<quoted text>.......and Oh, Lord. They have ears, but they refuse to listen.
Stop calling me Lord.

I hate that nickname.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#572006 Dec 11, 2012
winfredable wrote:
<quoted text>YOu loses hope but he still believe in you and your willpower.
No power in the 'verse can stop me.
HickUp

North Augusta, SC

#572007 Dec 11, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
If a place is a central location; is the path to that place accessible form only one direction, or is it possible to approach a single location from various directions (east, west north, south...)?
If ten men surround an external object and take a look at it they will all see different images of that same object; but does that mean their perception is false because the impressions they get vary? The images formed in their minds differ, but are they not all looking at the same object; though some may see that one side is rough and the others see that the other side is smooth?
That idea you posted is as invalid as the idea that man's perception of an external object is false if they look at it from more than one perspective. Does changing the angle from which you view a building mean any of your perception from previous angles were false or irrational?
The fact that each reader receives a different meaning suggests that God is multifaceted and that He has many different attributes/potentials which may be appealed to separately.
You and Robert Green Ingersoll should go kiss each other.
Is this your feeble attempt at saying God is anything you can imagine him to be?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#572008 Dec 11, 2012
Consciousness-Energy is the only tangible and the only reality in existence. Everything in existence is a graduated manifestation of the unified field of consciousness-energy.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#572009 Dec 11, 2012
MAHATMA GANDHI was BISEXUAL - more gay than straight. Gandhi had a torrid love affair with HERMANN KALLENBACH - a wealthy German-Jewish bachelor (an architect and body-builder by profession). The two met in South Africa and lived together in the same house for 2 years. Scores of racy letters exchanged by the lovers were recently purchased by the Government of India from the British auction house, Sothebys, for 700,000 British Pounds. Gandhi left his wife, Kasturba, for Kallenbach.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#572010 Dec 11, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
No power in the 'verse can stop me.
Lord help me!

I get tangled up in blue.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#572011 Dec 11, 2012
JOEL wrote:
Consciousness-Energy is the only tangible and the only reality in existence. Everything in existence is a graduated manifestation of the unified field of consciousness-energy.
Thankfully, we have been blessed with your consciousness-energy.

Gan bei
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#572012 Dec 11, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>

Thankfully, we have been blessed with your consciousness-energy.

Gan bei
LOL.

Everything is an effect of consciousness-energy in manifestation.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#572013 Dec 11, 2012
MUSINGS:

1) Cause should be at least a great as the effect in terms of information content.

2) Effect is nothing else but the cause in partial or complete manifestation.

3) Creation from nothing is a falsehood.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#572014 Dec 11, 2012

1) Cause should be at least AS great as the effect in terms of information content.

“Colleges Search Engine ”

Since: Mar 12

www.schoolanduniversity.com

#572015 Dec 11, 2012
Positive thinking gives you positive energy. If you finding god others then you wrongs. People should see the god in others and our self too.
Aoh

Australia

#572016 Dec 11, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
There is certainly no sense in faith in something that very well may not exist because there is absolutely no evidence of it existing. We can have faith in things that we do have some evidence to support but are not guaranteed. For example most of us board an airplane based on our faith that the pilots and the plane will get us to our destination unharmed, and that is based on evidence that planes and pilots have done that many times in the past. However like that American singer who died early today in Mexico, one time she had faith in the plane and pilots was the wrong time.
On the other hand if we boarded a plane not having any confidence at all in the pilots, and knowing the plane came from a line of planes that had a high crash rate, but we decided to pray to God, for which there is no evidence of His existence, and got on the plane assured in our own minds that God would do whatever was His will for us, we would be damned fools.
Kind of like the allied solders storming the shores of France during WWII knowing that they were walking or running towards almost certain death, which a lot of them experienced, but prayed that God would spared them (assuming some wasted the time to pray). Many of them were likely very devoutly Christian soldiers, but they still died, because no God was going to stop all the bullets from lots of German machine guns in front of which they were basically sitting ducks. Those who made it to shore and lived to fight another day, were just fortunate that none of the bullets happened to have hit them.
World war 2 and its hell and mass murder was created by competing governments with warmongering psychotic leaders, and race and ethnic hatreds and racism between competing nations.
Don,t go trying to blame God for mans own evil actions from his free will or the free will of his government.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#572017 Dec 11, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord help me!
I get tangled up in blue.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dg7VTKQ3TgwXX
I get tangled up in headless Thompson gunners.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 47 min onemale 286,463
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr bagittagit 101,073
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr emperorjohn 445,666
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 670,486
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Sky Writer 31 184,303
Fraud DoctoRx 9 hr HiddnNumbrz 1
_____Antichrist MARCH 2017_____ 10 hr Sobering2017News 1
More from around the web